Summer of '69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger pushed into the slickness of her opening and his cock twitched against her leg as she moaned to his touch. Then he felt her pull his hand back and guide his now slick finger up to the top of her slit. "RIght there Greg, rub it, nice and gentle." As he did she began to squirm and soft sighs of pleasure emitted from her lips. She was obviously enjoying his touch. He moved a bit, wanting to have a look at her pussy as he fingered her. His fingertip was now making little circling motions over what seemed to be a very sensitive spot for her. He saw her hips raise a bit and her sounds became louder as he kept massaging that spot.

"Oh my god... oh Greg... Yes, Yes......Yessssssssssss!" she cried and her hips bucked wildly.

He did not stop, causing her to cry out again and then finally pull his hand away. He looked up to her and she had a strange look on her face, her mouth open and she was panting. He stayed still for a bit, until she began to recover and then saw her smile down at him.

"That was so good.. best one ever!"

"I'm glad Jenny, you made me feel that way earlier." He rested his head on her and gave her some soft kisses on her belly. Her fingertips stroked his hair as they enjoyed yet another intimate moment.

"Can I kiss you there Jenny, I want to taste you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Never been surer." he said and then kissed lower on her belly, moving his body around so he was laying between her legs. As his lips kissed through the silky hair his nostrils caught the hot scent of her. He kissed lower, encountering the lips of her pussy and he began to explore with his tongue, up and down, side to side. Jenny was again squirming and he went lower, pushing his tongue into where his finger had explored just a short time ago. He loved how wet she was. He felt her hand in his hair, stroking him and then gently urging him higher, back to that sensitive place that had elicited such an intense response. His tongue flicked and encountered a little nub of flesh which caused her to quiver when he touched it. He rolled his tongue around it and in no time she was squirming wildly beneath him. As before, he kept going, understanding that this was what she wanted and he kissed and licked and gently sucked. As his lips encircled it he heard her cry out and her hands gripped his hair tight while her hips bucked up once more. He continued, loving the sounds of pleasure she was making, loving her reaction to his ministrations. She reacted several times and then pulled him away.

"Something wrong?"

"Wrong? No everything is very right... I just need a breather."

With that he moved up beside her again and gave her a soft kiss. She looked up at him with very dreamy eyes and breathed, "That was just amazing Greg.. so good."

He was happy, and a rush of emotions flooded his brain. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddled into her side enjoying the sweet intimacy of them being together. Neither said anything for a time, both lost in their thought. Finally she broke the silence and said, "Well Greg, you certainly got ahead of yourself in our curriculum, didn't you."

"I couldn't help myself, I just needed to do that, and hey, you didn't seem to mind."

Again the two of them laughed and hugged and kissed. The fact that they were buck naked not seeming to be an issue.

After a few minutes Jenny said, "I think we should take a little break, maybe have a bite to eat and then see where things go next. I do have a bit of catching up to do."

Both got up and pulled their clothes on and headed up stairs. Jenny didn't bother with her bra, just pulling on her t shirt and as they walked to the kitchen, Greg was fascinated by the way her nipples pushed at the fabric and her unfettered breasts moved under that shirt. Jenny made them some sandwiches and they found some cold sodas in the fridge. As they sat eating, both were grinning like Cheshire cats over the afternoon's events. It was only six thirty and they still had the evening ahead of them.

As he finished his sandwich, Greg got up and went around the table and gave Jenny a kiss. "You are amazing, you know, I am so happy you initiated this today, it has been wonderful."

"It has been more than I had hoped Greg, and I am so happy it was you I shared these moments with. Now, should we get back to our Sex 101 course."

"Yes teacher, I am more than ready."

They stood and he took her hand and they headed back to their special room. Just as they entered, Jenny said, "I think it is time for me to catch up." She went to the closet and got a small pillow and a towel. She placed the towel on the seat of the rattan chair and told Greg to take his shorts off and sit down. As he did she quickly took off her top and put the pillow down in front of him. "And now we are going to learn blowjob together."

Once again, Greg was dumbstruck by her initiative, but he was not about to say no to what she was suggesting. She knelt down in front of him and smiled as she saw he was very erect. She took his cock in her hand and gave it a light squeeze, feeling how hard he was. She leaned in close and still holding him began kissing the head. Looking up, she said, "You will tell me if I'm doing it right won't you?"

Again, as when she had initiated the handjob earlier, all he was able to say was, "Umm Hmm."

And with that her head dipped again, this time her tongue rolling slowly around the head of his cock. He sighed with pleasure as she explored him.

"I like how you get so hard, yet the head is so soft."

Then her lips engulfed that head and she took him into her mouth. Her tongue kept active as her head bobbed slowly up and down. He was already on edge and was trying desperately not to cum too quickly.

"I'll warn you if I am going to cum." he said, getting only a muffled response from her as she continued to move her lips up and down his throbbing shaft.

Then her felt her fingertips against his balls, lightly massaging them as she continued sucking his swollen flesh. He was in total ecstasy and knew he was not going to last. Breathlessly he cried out, "Jenny! I'm going to cum!"

Thinking she would pull away, he was shocked when she just tightened her lips around his shaft and kept going. He passed that point of no return and felt his cock pulse in her mouth and a deep growl of pleasure escaped his lips. She was still sucking him, milking him of every drop of his seed. For the second time that day he had cum like he had never cum before. Her lips were amazing and he was still quivering as she continued after he stopped spurting. Looking down he watched as she slowly withdrew her lips from his still hard cock. She gave the head one last kiss and then looked up at him and smiled, running her tongue sensually around her lips.

"So I guess I qualify as a naughty girl now, do I Greg?"

"Holy hell Jenny, that was so unbelievable.. You just don't know how good that felt."

"Well, from the sounds you made and the amount of cum you spurted, I was pretty sure you were enjoying."

"And you swallowed it all?"

"Yes, I wanted to give you the full experience, and besides," she said with a giggle, "there is less cleanup that way."

Again the two of them broke into laughter. Not only was this time hot and sexy, but it was also fun. Jenny rose from her knees and leaned in and they kissed.

"I loved doing that for you Greg, especially after you going down on me and giving me that incredible orgasm."

She sat in his lap and he held her and they shared more kisses as they talked.

"So I guess there is one thing left to do Greg."

"Yes, but what about protection? I don't want to screw up your life by getting you pregnant."

She smiled a coy little smile and then got up and went to the night table. Opening the drawer she reached in and took something out. She came back to him, held out her hand showing him a little packet.

"How did you get a condom?" he asked, almost shocked that she had one.

"Well, I told you I have had this in mind for awhile. When I knew I was going to be home alone for two weeks, I decided that I was going to put my plan into action. And then, when I went to the city with my mom right after grad, we split up for awhile at the big mall and I went into a pharmacy. I couldn't very well go to one here as everyone knows me and my family. But there, I talked to a nice lady and told her what I wanted. She looked at me and then asked how old I was and I lied and said twenty. I told her I was engaged and that we didn't want to wait six months until the wedding. She winked at me and told me she totally understood and I bought a pack of six."

"You are one amazing girl Jenny, and I am loving your plan and every thing you have done to make this happen." He stood up, his pants still down around his ankles and took her in his arms and hugged her tight.

"I wanted things to be perfect Greg, and so far things have exceeded my expectations. You are a caring and gentle lover."

"Lets go to the bed, it might take me a few minutes to revive, but I want to make love to you Jennifer Wilson."

They hugged again and then moved to the bed, his pants and briefs and her t shirt left on the floor by the chair. He pulled off his shirt before kneeling and helping Jenny out of her shorts and panties. They lay on the bed, side by side and held one another, both savouring the feel of their naked bodies together. They kissed, softly at first, hands wandering, enjoying the closeness. Both knew what was going to happen, so there was no rush and from their activity earlier both were becoming comfortable and familiar with one another. As the passions built the kisses became deeper and more intense. They took time to explore some more, hands and lips seeking and finding sensitive places. Jenny had moved down and was softly kissing his revived manhood.

"I think you are ready!"

"I am more than ready."

She reached for the little packet on the night table, took off the wrapper and then moved to him. She held him and rolled the latex over his shaft. He kissed her again, and slid his hand between her legs. He slid a finger into her and moved it slowly in and out of the wetness.

"Greg, I want you... please fuck me!"

With that he moved between her legs and guided the head of his cock to the opening. Their eyes locked as she mouthed, "Yes Greg." He pushed forward, a feeling washing over him like he had never felt before. He went slow, knowing it was her first time and the sensation of tightness around his flesh was amazing. As he pushed deeper she let out a little gasp and seemed to tense up, but then relaxed and he felt her hands find his hips encouraging him on. Her eyes were closed and she had a look on her face like he had never seen before.

"Are you okay? I'll stop if your aren't."

"Keep going, I want this."

He pushed again, this time almost all of him had been enveloped, then he pulled back and began rocking his hips, nice and slow. He was throbbing again himself, Jenny's hands were on his shoulders, her nails raking his flesh with each thrust. Her eyes were on his and she had a dreamy blissful look on her face as they found a nice rhythm. Greg's mind raced, again not believing this was happening, but loving every millisecond of it. The pleasure began to over come him and the feel of his cock fully inside her had him heading once again for the pinnacle. As he fucked her, he was surprised to feel her hand between them and then realized she was touching herself in that sensitive place that had given her pleasure when he had touched it. This made him wonder, was his cock not enough? But then he started to become too lost in his own pleasure to be able to comprehend anything else. After a couple more thrusts he could not hold back and his cock began to spurt for the third time that day. He kept going and enjoying the sensations and could feel Jenny's hand moving more urgently. He held himself inside and then heard her cry out and felt her flesh clench around his. He smiled knowing she was getting pleasure too.

He leaned down and kissed her, and felt her hand go behind his neck, holding him close as they kissed long and deeply. They held one another as his cock softened and then slipped from her. With one more kiss, he rolled on his back beside her and his hand found hers, holding it tight as they lay side by side savouring another moment of bliss together.

"Are you alright? I have heard that it is sometimes painful for a girl her first time?"

"I am good... well more than good.. and there was one little twinge, but then it felt wonderful."

"How come you had to use your hand, wasn't I doing it right?"

"Oh silly boy, you were doing it just fine...girls are different than boys and sometimes we need a little extra stimulation. And we still have five condoms so we might try some different positions before my family comes home."

And so they did, and over the next two weeks they spent evenings and the weekend days together making out and enjoying sex. They tried different positions and he been able to get some more condoms by asking one of the older guys on his paving crew to buy them for him. But then, as quickly as it had begun, it was coming to an end. Her family was coming home and they would no longer be able to use their little love nest. That last afternoon before her family returned was beautiful, they made slow passionate love. It was beautiful and bittersweet as they both knew that in a couple weeks they would be many miles apart, beginning the next phase of their lives.

As he began to replay that last afternoon in his mind, he was jolted back to reality by the sound of the screen door.

"Come on old man," said his wife, "stop your daydreaming and get your ass in gear. We're having dinner with Tommy and Leah and the grandkids tonight."

As he got up from the lounger, she asked, "Something wrong Greg, you've got a silly look on your face."

"Not a thing Jenny, everything is always perfect with you." And he took his wife of 45 years into his arms and gave her a kiss, her lips still as warm and sweet as they had been those many years ago.

12