Summer of '79 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Cheryl was whimpering, moaning, crying, all three at once. When I reached around and grabbed her tits, my fingers roughly tweaked her nipples and she came again, practically snapping my dick off from my body, or so it felt. I grunted loudly as I filled her with cum, shot after shot soaking into her velvety walls that got her off one last time. We both fell to our right sides, so I was spooning her as my hands traveled all over her warm body with still searing passion.

I kissed her neck and shoulder as Cheryl reached back and stroked my cheek. We were both sticky all over and the room was full of the scent of sex.

"I love you, honey" I said in a barely audible whisper.

"I love you too, baby" she managed to reply. "My cousin, my friend, and my lover."

"Oh yeah. I love being al those things with you" I managed to say in a weak voice. "Maybe we should take three days off again. Look at the results."

"No way! We have six days left, and I want to take advantage of each minute!"

"I was kidding, honey. I want you as much and as often as we can manage." I got sad all of a sudden. It was the first time I allowed myself to think about what would happen when I went back home and then to school. I think Cheryl was thinking about it as well, because she was quiet as well, just lightly scraping her nails over my forearm, which was wrapped around her body as we spooned. In many ways the affection and intimacy was as great as the sex. We just stayed like that for a while, both of us confronting the abyss in front of us. Metaphorically speaking.

Cheryl spoke first. "Hey, you want to do something fun tonight?"

"I thought we were doing something fun right now."

"Smart ass. I'm serious." She turned around so we were face to face. "I know a spot a few miles away that's free from ambient light and it's quiet. We could go there and you could show me the constellations and the various stars."

"Sure, honey. It sounds like it could be very nice and peaceful."

Just then the phone rang. Cheryl reached over me, thrusting those wonderful breasts in my face, and picked up the phone from her nightstand.

"Hi aunt Helen, how are you?" Great, my mom and her sense of timing. It was creepy. "We're fine. No, he's not being a bother. He's actually a great companion and he's keeping me from being lonely. How are you and uncle Marty? Uh-huh. And Alan?" She gave me a look like it wasn't going well. "I'm sorry. I wish I knew what to tell you. Yeah, I know. Ok. No, we're fine. Robbie's very comforting. It's so nice having a man in the house. I wish he could stay permanently. No, of course I'm kidding, aunt Helen." She gave me a look that said 'enough already'. My mom could wear you down. "Sure, here he is. Nice talking to you, Love you. Send my love."

She handed me the phone and whispered "It's not going well there."

I took the phone. "Hi mom, how's it going?"

"Oh, Robbie, it's so good to hear your voice. It's not good here. Alan was a nightmare in Cape Cod. He was surly, even angry. He wandered off by himself for hours. He's like a stranger to us. I think he's regretting deciding to go into the Navy, but he won't talk about it. He won't talk about anything with us."

"Mom, I'm sorry. Mostly for how he's breaking your and dads hearts. It hurts me to think how he's hurting you."

"Robbie, you wouldn't want to come home a little early, would you? Like tomorrow?" She sounded anxious.

I didn't know what to say. The thought of my parents in such pain with my shit of a brother as the cause was killing me. But the thought of leaving Cheryl even an hour earlier than planned was also eating me up inside.

"Mom, I don't know. We have some plans...."

"I understand, sweetheart. This is your time to have some fun." If she only knew what kind of fun. "Don't worry, we'll be ok. You are having a good time, right? Your cousin is taking good care of you?"

"The best, mom. I'm helping her get some things done, and we talk a lot, went to see a band the other night. We're good. Mom, I'll call you tomorrow afternoon and let you know about coming home early."

"Sure, that's fine. Don't feel pressured, Robbie. Your father sends his love."

"Send him mine. And I love you too, mom. Lots."

"I love you too, sweetheart. Talk to you tomorrow."

I hung up feeling dejected. This was really tearing me up inside, whether to be there for my parents, whom I loved with all my heart, or to stay with Cheryl for as long as I could, my cousin and the woman I was falling in love with. I told her what was going on.

"Baby, I don't think you have a choice. They're your parents and they need you."

"I know. And I want to help them. I always have. Mom wasn't even putting any pressure on me. But, dammit, all my life, since I was 12 or 13, I've pushed aside what I want because of my fucking brother! He makes their lives miserable and they need me because they need a 'good son'. What about what I need and want. When do I get to be a little bit selfish?"

Cheryl took my arm, her breasts pressed into my bicep. She was so soft, and so comforting. "Baby, you have to go. Being who you are, you'll be more angry with yourself than you will be with Alan if you don't go. It sucks. I was already dreading your leaving. The idea that we'll lose some of the time we have left is eating me up too. How about if you go two days early? That gives us a few days still. Tell mom we have tickets to a show or concert. She'll be thrilled to have you even a day or two earlier than planned."

"I guess so. Cheryl, honey....I really love you."

"I know, baby. I love you too."

"No, you don't understand. I really love you. Like I'm in love with you. Like being apart from you for a minute is going to hurt like hell. Leaving you is going to be devastating."

Cheryl was quiet, and unable to look at me. I touched her under her chin and turned her head to me, and I saw tears forming, turning her eyes into big dark oceans. She started crying and fell against my chest, sobbing deeply, troubled tears.

"Robbie, I've fucked our lives up so badly! I knew you had a crush on me, and I've been so lonely....and honestly, when I saw you when you got here, how handsome you are, and how good and kind....." She was just running on and on, and I just let her go and get it out of her system. "What I didn't count on, Robbie, was you falling in love with me. Or me falling in love with you."

I think my heart stopped for a second. "Cheryl....really?"

She just nodded, sniffling back her sadness. "Maybe you should just go, now, or tomorrow. The longer you're here, the harder it's going to be."

"What if I don't want to leave? Would you still ask me to go?"

After a pause that went on forever, in my mind, "I don't want you to go. Not tonight, not tomorrow, not in four days or even six. But you have to go home, and then you have to go to Virginia." She said it with such deep sadness. "This is your whole life we're talking about, Robbie."

"What if I waited a semester, applied back to Princeton for the Spring session? We're what, about a half hour away here? I could live here with you and commute, save money on room and board" I said hopefully.

"Baby, I don't know. We're making life decisions based on a week of cohabitation. What if we grow apart? You're going to meet such smart people whether you go to Virginia or Princeton, people on your level, intellectually speaking, including women. I could never compete with you that way. I'm no dummy, but I'm not a genius. You could grow bored with me quickly. Sex never lasts, not this way, and you have to find things to talk about. I would never be able to keep up with you or with the friends you'll make."

I didn't consider that. I thought it over and dismissed it. "I have other interests besides intellectual subjects. We both like music, football, baseball. We both enjoy reading and movies. So whatever work I end up in won't interest you. If I worked in a warehouse it would be the same."

"Your parents would have a fit, especially if you moved in with me before the spring. If you were living here like that, the cat would be out of the bag. Your parents would be furious with me, I don't know how they would react with you. They're already distraught about Alan. The rest of the family might just cut us out of their lives."

"But we'd be together, honey. Nothing would make me happier."

"Robbie, you confusing sex with real love. Many people fall in love, or think they do, with the first person they have an intense sexual relationship with. What if this is infatuation?"

"Do you feel like you're infatuated with me, Cheryl? Or is it love? Honestly."

"It's love" she said resignedly. "I can't deny it."

"Cheryl, honey, I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember. I'll pay the price with my parents if I have to. There's no prohibition for first cousins living together or even marrying in either New York or New Jersey. Same in most states. I have my money set aside for college, though I'll probably have to work to help pay the bills. I don't mind."

"No, you wouldn't. I told you, Mark was very generous with me, and his family is rich. Instead of alimony, he gave me a big payout. I could pay whatever you need beyond your scholarship. I don't have to work, but I want to. Money won't be a problem. Robbie....are you sure about this? Don't you want to experience living at school, meeting people, meeting girls? I'm the only sexual partner you've had. Don't you want to experience different women?"

I held her as tight as I could without hurting her. "Cheryl, my love, I don't care about other women. I've met the best partner and lover I could ever imagine. And I have a hell of an imagination" I said with a big smile on my face.

She smiled back, the first smile from her in a while now. "I can't believe we're talking about this. Can I make a suggestion? Tell your mom you'll be home in four days instead of six. During those four days, we both think about this, and I mean really think. We'll keep doing what we planned, go out, make love, have sex" she grinned at me. "But we both think. If either of us decide not to do this, we walk away amicably, no anger, no rancor. We part as friends and cousins. We both have to agree to this, and we have to be certain. There's a lot riding on this. Like the rest of our lives."

"Agreed. And don't sell yourself short in the brains department, honey. You have an excellent ability to think to the root of a problem. So we both think this over, and we don't mention it for the next few days. I'll call mom back now; no need to make her wait a day. After that, can we eat something? I'm starving. I haven't had a decent meal in three days!"

Cheryl gave me her warmest, most loving smile. "You call, I'll make us something to hold until dinner. And I still want to go stargazing tonight."

"I'd love to, honey." We kissed with love and tenderness. "I'd do anything with you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I called mom, let her know I'd be home in four days. I made up something about concert tickets. She was a little disappointed but still relieved. I think she was just fed up with my brother and his shitty attitude about everything. I also made another call, without Cheryl hearing me, to Princeton, quickly explaining I had been admitted for the upcoming semester but had turned it down, and I wanted to know if I could just accept for the Spring semester. Of course, it wasn't that easy. I had to apply all over again (with a new application fee, of course). They already had my transcripts, recommendations and assorted other paperwork so an answer would be fairly quick. Then the woman on the phone asked me if I was still interested in the Fall semester. There were a couple of openings that came up at the last minute, but I had to decide within five days. That really threw me for a loop.

Cheryl had put out some chicken salad sandwiches and I downed mine ravenously. I really was famished. We decided to take showers, relax a little together and go to dinner at 7 and then go look at the stars.

Relaxing with her felt so easy. We just laid on our sides on the couch, me behind her, both of us reading our books and listening to good rock music. We didn't talk a lot, and it was so natural to be snuggled with her like this. So comfortable, like she was made to fit against my body. She tickled my arm and I rested my hand on her tummy. Peaceful.

We went to a local diner for dinner (delicious hamburgers!) and then we picked up a bottle of white wine and drove to this nearby clearing on a gentle sloping hillside. We spread out a blanket and sat next to each other, sipping the wine from some plastic cups. The night was comfortable, and the sky was crystal clear, perfect conditions for stargazing.

I started by explaining how the sky rotates, so the stars are constantly moving in a circular motion as the horizon changes. I pointed out certain stars and constellations, recounting the stories I remembered of how they get their names. Cheryl was a close listener and was naturally interested.

As we talked, her head rested on my shoulder and she locked her arm in mine. I could smell her perfume, light and feminine and I felt her leg gently rubbing against mine. It was all getting me very excited, so much so that I didn't realize I stopped talking. We were just sitting there close, sipping our wine and listening to the sounds of the night.

"Cheryl? Are you with me?"

"I am, baby."

"Can we make love, right here?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask, or just do it. It's kind of sweet that you asked."

We turned our heads and kissed. And kissed, and kept kissing. We laid back on the blanket and kept kissing and touching each other gently to start. As wicked and wild as we were earlier in the day, this was just as wonderful in a tender and loving way. Our legs rubbed on each other her soft, smooth gorgeous legs caressing my own hairy and fairly well muscled legs. We both kicked off our sneakers and I pulled Cheryl's shirt over her head and tossed it behind me. Her breasts were spilling out of the simple white bra she wore and I buried my face in her cleavage, killing and licking her soft, billowy flesh. She sighed with desire as she ran her fingers through my hair. Cheryl lifted her back so I could unclasp her bra, letting her spill free into my face. I covered her with kisses, pausing to suck on her swollen nipples. She arched her back and moaned as I teased her rubbery points. "You make me feel divine, baby. But I want to touch and kiss you too."

I went back to her lips and as we kissed I felt her fumbling with my shorts, opening the button and sliding down the zipper. I did the same with hers, and we both eased out of our shorts, leaving us both in just our underwear. I loved how Cheryl cradled my cock, which was nice and hard. I slipped my hand into her panties, first grasping her ass and then moving to her pussy, which was oozing in a nice and sticky flow. "Honey, you're so wonderfully wet and warm. The perfect home for my penis." I didn't want to say what I was obviously thinking, but I wanted to get the message to her.

Cheryl understood. "Hopefully, baby. For now, just take me. I want you very badly." We both managed to tug my briefs down below my ass, Cheryl parted her legs and I got her panties aside as I entered her. I gasped from the feeling of hot, wet velvet surrounding my cock. She locked her legs around my cheeks, holding me tight inside her. I laid down with just enough of my weight on her to feel her breasts pressed on my chest, but not enough to hurt her. Her hands went behind my head, caressing my neck.

Eventually she loosened her legs enough so that I could rock my hips gently, allowing my cock to move enough to send jolts of joy through both our bodies. No words were needed. Love was in our eyes, and our kisses took care of the rest. We both were crying softly.

We kept going like that for I have no idea how long. I wished it could have lasted all night. Cheryl had a series of small climaxes that made her body get tight and then go slack. She whispered in the warm night air "Please, bring us both off, baby. It's time to finish this. I love you."

"I love you too, honey." I moved quicker, my ass rising and falling, increasing the sensations of pleasure for both of us. A few minutes later Cheryl let out a tender squeal as her pussy gripped me in a soft vice, and I came with her in a long, gentle orgasm. I rolled onto my back, bringing her around with me, giving my legs and arms a break. I stared up into her eyes, her face framed by the black sky and brilliant points of the stars. I don't think I could have loved her more than at that moment in time.

"That was beautiful, baby. Gentle and loving. And incredibly satisfying."

"For me too. I agree, beautiful. Like you."

We rested there a while, aglow in our mutual climax. Eventually, Cheryl moved off me and we got dressed, folded the blanket and gathered the wine and cups and walked to her car. It was a quiet ride home.

It was late now, after 12, and we got ready for bed. We laid down and shut the light, cuddled together. This had been the second best day since I'd been there. "Cheryl, honey, I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Thank you for a wonderful day."

"You too, my love."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And so it went for the next few days. We passed the time very easily. We went back to the beach, went to a movie, cooked together, ate out a few times. Made love, had sex, and made love.

The night before I had to go home was a very hard night for us both. I packed most of my things and it came to both of us that this might be it, it could be our last night together. We had to talk.

After a dinner that we both picked at, we sat down together in the living room. Not next to each other, across from each other. Neither of us knew where to start. I'd never felt uncomfortable with her before, but I felt it now.

Cheryl started, looking right at me. "Robbie, I want to start by saying I love you. More than I would have thought possible. And I don't care that you're nine years younger and I don't care that we're cousins. We can deal with both those issues. But I do care about your life. I do care that you could be giving away the best opportunity of your life. I only went to community college. I could have gotten into a New York state college and gone away for school. I really should have, if for no other reason than to get away from that witch Gertie." Gertie was her step-mother. "But I had no particular interest in school, no idea what I wanted to do with my life, and most of my friends were staying home. I just saw a 4 year college as 4 more boring years of school. It would have been a waste of my time, I thought. And I regret it now. But my dad, and your parents especially, wanted me to get some education, so I went to a 2 year program as a compromise. I graduated with an English associate degree, but I was done. No way was going back for more. Besides I'd met Mark by then and we were in love, he had one more year of law school....you know the story. And now I regret not going to a regular college, Not going away, experiencing that whole life. And I can't take that away from you. It's an incredible opportunity for you, not just going to a top school, but also experiencing campus life, being able to meet people your age and who are interested in all sorts of things. I can't be selfish like that and keep you from that life."

"Cheryl, what makes you think it's all your decision? What about what I want, what's most important to me? What if that most important thing is you?" I paused for effect. "Besides, you've had experiences I haven't, like traveling. I've never been away from the East Coast. You've been to Italy and France and England, California and Hawaii. So you've experienced things I've only hoped to see. I know I'll have time ahead. But I'd like to see and do those things with you."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers