Summer of '79 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robbie," she said softly "what about women? Don't you want to have that, sexual experimentation, sleep around a little? Most men do before they settle down. I wouldn't want you to look at me some time down the road and wonder to yourself what you passed up on. You'd resent me. It would be toxic for us."

"Honey I can't know what might happen years from now. Life is risk, isn't it? No guarantees. But I know, here in my heart, I could never hurt you. And I know you couldn't hurt me either. Not intentionally. Do you really want me to go, for us to say goodbye as lovers?"

She looked at the floor. "No, I don't want that. Not in my heart."

I got up and moved to sit next to her and I took her hands in mine. "I've got to tell you something. The other day I called Princeton to find out about applying for the Spring. Of course, I'd have to apply all over again. However, the woman I spoke to said they had a few openings come up for this coming semester, and I could still get in, but I'd have to let them know in five days, meaning tomorrow now. Maybe it's not fair to tell you that now. But I'll take one of those spots, call them at 9 in the morning. If you want me. I won't stay in the dorm; I'd want to stay with you. If you'll have me."

"Robbie...why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I didn't want it to be a factor in your decision. I wanted you to say yes or know based on your heart. Although I guess I kind of screwed that up."

"Kind of. Last question: what about your parents?"

"What about them? If I go to Princeton, they don't need to know anything for now. I can just tell them I'm going there and living with you to save money."

"I don't know if I like the idea of lying to them. It feels so dishonest, and I love them. They've always been so good to me."

"Well, if we're going to be honest with them, then you need to come with me tomorrow. We tell them together. If I do it alone, they'll think I'm crazy."

"Well, we know what you want. Robbie, baby.....dammit, I want you too. Maybe we're out of our minds. But I say we should do it. I love you too much to push you away."

"And I love you too much to just walk away." We held onto each other like our lives depended on it. I guess in a way, they did. Her head was on my shoulder and mine was on hers. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "We're really going to do this."

Quiet for a moment. "Yes, we are. God help us."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We got up early, around 7, to get ready and do a number of chores. Showers, packing the rest of my things. Cheryl had to pack a small bag in case she stayed over in Brooklyn for the night at her father's house, 2 blocks from my family. If things went poorly, she'd be heading back to Jersey that afternoon, and I'd be going with her.

I wanted to call both UVA and Princeton before we left, but that had to wait until after 9. After 8:15, we were sitting at the kitchen table, both of us a bundle of nerves, holding hands but not saying much. We couldn't even drive together, since I had my moms' car and had to bring it home to her. Finally at 9, I called Princeton, accepting the offer, and asked them to send the paperwork to Cheryl's house. The partial scholarship was still there, but they needed a check for the rest before classes started. Cheryl had assured me she'd cover whatever I needed if my parents wouldn't pay for it. Back then, it wasn't the financial nightmare that private college is now, and I didn't need to pay for room and board. But I wasn't going to just let her pay for everything.

"That's that part. I'm an Ivy Leaguer!" For the first time that morning, we both smiled broadly and hugged and kissed. That felt great, calming the butterflies in my stomach, at least for a while. Then I had to call UVA and cancel my enrollment. Someone else would be getting that scholarship package.

We had to get on the road. We hugged and kissed in the driveway, a public display that any of her neighbors could have seen. We were behaving like a public couple.

I followed her on the hour plus ride to Sheepshead Bay at the southern end of Brooklyn. It wasn't a long drive, but it felt like forever, the way it must feel heading for your execution. I wanted this, so did Cheryl, but telling my parents was going to be frightening.

We pulled up in front of my house. I parked in the driveway and she found a spot on the street. She came up to me and I said, gently taking her hand, "Well, this is it. Are you as scared as I am?"

"Terrified. Last chance to change our minds."

"Not really. I'm committed to Princeton now. Bridges are burned, honey." I gave her a very quick peck before we went inside.

"Robbie! Oh, it's so good to have you home! Even for a couple of weeks!" my mom made a fuss with a big hug and kisses on my cheeks. "Cheryl, sweetheart, what are you doing here? Not that I'm complaining. It's just such a pleasant surprise!" She made the same fuss over her.

Dad was in the family room, watching some game show. He was rarely home during the week, and he wasn't going back to the store for a few days yet. Not a man of lots of words, he still hugged and kissed me because he was a warm man at heart. I loved them both so much, and I was possibly about to hurt them deeply.

"Where's Alan?" I asked dad.

My fathers' expression changed from loving kindness to dark anger. "Who the hell knows? Probably with his drug dealing friends. Hey, did I hear your mother say Cheryl was here? Let me say hello."

Dad hugged her tight, a strictly fatherly hug. He adored her like his own daughter. "So good to see you, dear. An unexpected delight. But why are you here?"

I said "Mom, dad, lets sit in the family room. We've got some news for you."4

Mom said "What, did someone die? What's wrong?"

"Mom no one died, and nothing's wrong. At least we hope you see things that way."

Something came over my fathers face. He didn't say much, but he was a lousy poker player. He suspected something.

"The only way to say this is to just do it. I canceled my scholarship to Virginia, and I took the half scholarship at Princeton. Cheryl and I are in love with each other and I'm going to move in with her and go to school from there. We know this is not what you want to hear, but it's how it is. We'd like your understanding and love and support, and if you can help with my expenses for school, I'd appreciate it."

Even with my dad's suspecting something like this, they were stunned. Mom said "Cheryl, what Robbie said, is it true? Really? You two, cousins, are in love and going to live together?"

"Yes it is, aunt Helen. I know Robbie is younger, but he's so much more mature and kinder than just about any man I've ever known. We didn't plan this, but it's happened. It's going to happen whether you approve or not, aunt Helen. But we'd all be happier and things would be peaceful if you could find it in your hearts to accept us."

Dad was angry, obviously. "Robbie, Nothing! You'll get not a cent! And I won't accept this ever! You sick...."

"Marty, stop it!" mom yelled at my father. Softer, to me "Robbie, are you really sure? I mean you've both....been intimate and such?"

This was very uncomfortable to talk about to my mom. She added "I'm not such a prude, you know. I understand how things are. If you weren't cousins, this wouldn't be a conversation. So I have to know everything. Well, almost everything. No details, please."

"Yes mom, we have. It's a wonderful experience for both of us."

"And you're really sure? Like you could get married some day?"

"Mom, we haven't talked about that, but...I think so. I've loved Cheryl for a long time."

"Cheryl, what about you? Could you see yourself marrying Robbie."

She thought for a moment and looked in my eyes. "Yes, aunt Helen. I can." We held hands tighter.

"I can't dissuade you can I?" We both shook our heads. "Then you have my blessing, reluctantly."

My father blew his stack. "Helen, are you out of your mind? No, I refuse!"

My mom, who was 12 years younger than my father and had a different world view on many things, said "Marty. We're losing one son, probably. I can't lose the other. It would kill me. They're going to be together, whether we accept it or not. So I say we accept it." She turned to Cheryl and I. "If you need anything, money or help, you come to me. I love you both. This isn't what I would have wanted for either of you, but you're both my heart. And my son is going to be a Princeton man!" She actually smiled at that. It was a huge relief seeing that. She'd bring my father around in time; besides, he had a soft spot for Cheryl.

"Thank you, mom, dad." I got up and kissed and hugged her, then held out my right hand to dad. He looked at me with less than love, but he shook my hand. Then Cheryl did the same, though she hugged dad.

Dad said "If Alan wasn't such a disappointment..."

"What dad? If I wasn't such a disappointment, what?" Alan was in the doorway. "Hey Cheryl. Looking good." He looked at her like a piece of tasty meat. I hated that look, and at that moment, I hated him.

We couldn't hid what was happening from Alan. "Your brother has some news for you" mom said. "Robbie, tell him. I can't do that for you."

Resignedly, I said "Alan, Cheryl and I are in love, and I'm going to live with her while I go to Princeton instead of Virginia."

Alan smiled an unpleasant smile, and then he broke out in gale's of laughter."

"My, my. My perfect brother is now the family fuck up. Way to go, bro! She must be some great piece of ass!" He was howling.

I thought I was furious that night at the club. But that was nothing compared to the rage I felt towards Alan at that moment. I wanted to tear him apart.

"Alan! That's your cousin! Apologize to her and your brother!" my father screamed.

"Fuck if I will. He's the cousin fucker and she's the family slut."

I lunged at him and connected with a right to his face that only partly hit, but it was enough to know him down. He laid there and kept laughing. "Changes nothing, big brother. I may have gotten a girl knocked up, but at least it wasn't my cousin!"

Mom was crying. "Alan, just leave. You clearly hate us. Join the Navy or don't. I don't care any more."

"Don't worry mom. I'm going. You won't hear from me."

My parents sat there stunned. I was shocked as well. I hated myself for hitting him, but I hated him more, No one knew why he was so hateful. 20 minutes later, he left the house, and we never heard from him again. We just knew he never showed up for basic training.

Mom was crying, dad was in shock, and Cheryl and I sat there in some sort of fugue state.

After a long while, mom asked "Were you planning on going back to Jersey tonight?"

"We were, mom. We can stay here tonight if you want, though. Cheryl has an overnight bag, but not more than that. And I had Princeton send my paperwork to her house which I have to get done, plus I have to give them a check by Tuesday. So we really can't stay more than the night."

"When does school start, Robbie."

"The 13th is orientation. So two weeks from now."

"So stay tonight, go back, and when you get your papers, you can drop them off and both of you can come back for a week? Please? You can even sleep in your room together."

"Helen, are you losing your mind? Under our roof?" dad fumed.

"Marty, they love each other. Alan's gone. Robbie is moving on one way or another. I want peace in this house."

"Aunt Helen, that's ok. Robbie can come back for a week alone. You should have some time together."

"Cheryl, we love you dearly. You're always welcome here, under any circumstances."

And so that's how it was. Cheryl and I slept together in my bed that night, but no sex. It would have felt very weird. We were still too emotionally exhausted to say more than I love you before falling into exhausted sleep.

The next afternoon, we headed to our home. We agreed to come back in a few days and stay most of the week. Mom was crying softly, and dad was grumbling, but coming around. He was no more prepared to lose me than mom was.

The drive home was quiet at first. After we got back into Jersey, I said. "I guess that could have gone better and worse. I give it a B-."

Cheryl chuckled, a sound that eased my soul. "Maybe C+. I know I told you I think fighting is low, but Alan had it coming. I can't believe the things he said. When did he become so hateful?"

"I don't know, honey. I don't even know him. That was some sort of stranger. It may be a long time before we hear from him again."

"That's ok with me. Did you see how he looked at me? Like feeding time at the zoo. I think he would have just thrown me to the floor and raped me in front of everyone if he could have." Cheryl shuddered at the thought.

I took her hand as I drove her car. I'd need my own when we got back to Brooklyn. "Honey, he's gone. And we're together. I love you very much."

She smiled the warmest smile I'd seen from her in more than a day. "I love you too, baby. We're really doing this." She said it half with wonder and half with nervousness.

"Yes we are. And I can't wait to get home alone with you."

"I know. Can I tell you something?"

"Anything, my love."

"It got me kind of hot when you decked Alan. And I don't understand why that got to me but I wanted you to walk away from the jerk in the club. I must be a little screwed up in the head."

"Too bad. It's such a sexy head."

20 minutes later we were home. Home. This was my home now. It felt good. It felt right.

I needed to use the bathroom, kind of urgently. While I was peeing, Cheryl came in to put some things away. "Hey, boundaries!"

"Get used to it. There are going to be no boundaries at home. You see the good, bad and the ugly when you live with someone."

I hadn't considered that, but it made sense. I shook off, but before I tucked in, Cheryl said "Wait! Leave it out for me. Just wash your hands please."

After I washed, she took my cock in her hand and stroked and squeezed it. "Baby, that feels so good. I missed you last night."

Cheryl giggled. "I was right next to you, you know. I wouldn't have stopped you."

"I don't think I could have done that in my parents house. Not with them home, anyway."

"Well, in a few days we go back for a week. If you don't touch me all week, I may renege on our cohabitation agreement. Now, lets bring this deliciously hard cock into the bedroom where it will do us both some good."

Cheryl literally led me by my cock to the bed and eased me onto my back. She got on the bed with me and our lips found each others as her fingers slid along my shaft and her thumb circled the head, rubbing the inevitable drops of my precum all around. I helped her out of her blouse and then her black lace bra. I loved her breasts. Fuck, I loved everything about her.

"Suck my tits, baby. I feel like it's been a week without you."

"It's only been a couple of days, honey."

"Shhh. Don't talk. Suck."

I couldn't argue with that. I held her full, milky tits in both hands as I moved back and forth between her nipples, sucking, biting gently, which had her squirming and panting in heat. She was jerking my cock, which felt like a steel rod emanating from my groin. I moaned from the bliss of her knowing hand, and that humming sensation had Cheryl crying out her lust.

I let her tits go and worked on getting her out of her designer jeans, which fit her like spray paint. They were a bitch to peel off her hips and legs but it was fun trying. I used my feet to push them down and they finally came free, leaving her in a tiny pair of black panties. She was so damn sexy, so beautiful.

My pants came off much easier. So did my briefs. Cheryl was tugging on my dick with a very firm grip, but then she loosened up when I got too close to cumming.

I was going back and forth from her tits to her lips, wild with desire for her. Then she pushed me on my back again and got between my legs. She looked at me with a hunger that was so incredibly erotic. "I'm going to blow you, baby, but try not to cum. I have other plans for this cock." And she swallowed me to the base of my dick in one motion.

I loved watching her moving her head up and down along my cock. Cheryl was giving me a particularly wet and dirty blowjob, with lots of tongue and saliva. Her spit was collecting on my balls, which were in her hand. I never let my eyes wander from her beautiful face, though in the background I could see her full, round ass with just a small patch of black from her panties in the middle. Her legs were bent so I could see her calves and feet, shifting around each other. I had to start running equations in my head to keep from exploding like a semen bomb in her mouth.

"Cheryl, honey....."

She stopped, letting my cock bounce free, all slick with her spit. "You're so tasty, baby. But I want to try something we talked about."

It took me a moment for my lust addled brain to catch on. "You're talking about anal, right?"

Cheryl smiled a sweet and wicked smile. "If you want to, baby. Just take it very slow, ok? I haven't tried this in a long time. I trust you."

That simple phrase- I trust you- filled my heart with love for her. It was there already, but just hearing that was special indeed. She slid her panties down, and got on her hands and knees. "You have to loosen me up first. Use your tongue and fingers. Take your time."

I knelt behind her, that lovely ass in my face with a bonus view of her pussy beneath it. It wasn't as gorgeous as her face, but it was beautiful in itself. I was so turned on I could have just thrown myself on her, but that would have been terribly selfish, and would have hurt the love of my life. So I took her cheeks in my hands, pulled them as wide apart as I could, and let my tongue make contact with her tight, puckered orifice. I licked her gently to start, making circles all around her asshole. If I had thought about it beforehand, I might have been grossed out. But I just went with my instinct and I rimmed Cheryl's ass lovingly. There was nothing gross about it; she was nice and clean, and the taste was just a little earthy mixed with the flavor of her pussy because her juices had dripped down there. As I got into it I applied more pressure with my tongue, swirling and probing her anus.

Cheryl, my sweet love, was moaning as she pushed back at my face, as if she was trying to get my tongue inside her. She reached between her thighs to rub her pussy, which was wafting it's delightful scent into the air. That scent mixed with her moans always made me a little bit crazy with desire.

By now her anus was nice and wet and I did what she had asked of me. I took my right forefinger and pressed it very gently right into her tight ring. I went as easy as I could while still applying enough pressure to penetrate her ass. Cheryl was letting out a single long moan, an almost ethereal sound that was incredibly erotic. "More" she whimpered, "please, more baby. Don't stop now."

I kept the pressure on and my finger slid into her easier than I expected. Soon I was in her ass all the way up to my knuckle and I twisted my finger around, right to left and left to right. Cheryl tightened up and I thought she was going to snap my finger off. I couldn't imagine how I was going to get my cock in there.

"Another finger" she wailed. "Don't fucking stop!"

I pushed my middle finger into her ass as well, which went in easier than the first. She was getting looser as both fingers went all the way inside, and I was more hopeful about getting my cock in there.

"How does this feel, honey? Are you enjoying my fingers in your hot tight ass? It looks so fucking hot, my love."

"Feels so good. Like I'm filled to the brim. I think I'm ready for your cock now. Lets get you wet again, baby."