All Comments on 'Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 01'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
ArediaArediaabout 2 years ago

You definitely need to write more of their story. :)

PeterPanicPeterPanicabout 2 years ago

Yes, more, please. But don’t have it end in a train wreck.

You’re doing great at writing about each from their own age/life perspectives.

HarterCanyonHarterCanyonabout 2 years ago

This is a great story, with much more emotional depth than is typical on this site. I very much enjoyed both the sex and the development of their relationship. Keep up the good work.

Harter

dloold87dloold87about 2 years ago

I want some more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Learn Math! You were 17, & then 19 that Summer?! I don't care about the experience @ 17; how did you age 2 years in 1?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well constructed story, worthy of a follow up chapter

keepercoach01keepercoach01about 2 years ago

Definitely need more of this. Well done.

tucarne8tucarne8about 2 years ago

Great story very intimate! A little more details on her seduction, a women of her age should know what sexy panties to wear or what outfit she wants to tease you with and be fucked in. Just to build some excitement.

sparktjsparktjabout 2 years ago

Absolutely more please. Love the characters, the emotional attachment and the sex. Perfectly written and from my own wonderful experiences with older women I can relate to this so closely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start, well written, next chapter!!

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 2 years agoAuthor

To the Anonymous reader who said I need to learn math, please read more carefully. I said he lost his virginity at 17, but he is 19 at the telling of the story. So please read carefully before you criticize. And in any case, mixing up ages has nothing to do with math.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start for a romantic story ... which is the first one I read from Rabbitman 55. The conversation is intelligent and offers another angle to a realistic relation involving two people of different age. Definitely deserve a 5 star rating and that's what I gave you. Now I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter. :)) Well done all the way.

yhgtbkyhgtbkabout 2 years ago

Another chapter would be great

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 years ago

I definitely want more! I love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start. After a couple girlfriends in college, I dated a woman 10 years older than me, she was one great lover.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

No falling in love wasn't the plan, but you can't control who you fall in love with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, maybe I'll continue reading some others from you. I worked with an older (46) married, woman at my summer college job for two years, she wasn't the prettiest but one of the best lovers I ever experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
great storytelling

There is real depth in this story, and gripping drama with excellent characters to go with an exciting story. The romantic atmosphere that pervades throughout is icing on the cake. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

outstanding! this hits VERY close to home for me, my first wife was 32 and I was 21! the circumstances were different, but there are many parallels.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the older woman/younger man stories, it's nice to reminisce and compare notes about some of my younger conquests. The first was when I was 51, newly divorced, my sex life had improved immensely. But it was the feeling of being watched every time I took a dip in the pool that thrilled me. Finally I observed my neighbors boy, Charlie, 20, home from college for the summer watching. I texted him: "Gotcha!" I could see his screen light go on, I looked up and smiled at him in the window. Then I added "Join me for a dip Charlie. Now!" My doorbell rang moments later, I opened the door, only my robe covered my nakedness. He wasn't dressed for a swim but his apologies were quick in coming. He got his dip in me that night, he was sexually inexperienced, but he got an education that summer in making a woman cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES