Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 05

Story Info
I meet her father, then we attend a New Year's party.
16.4k words
4.83
4.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be my 100th published story/part of a story. I've been at it a little over 2 years and I enjoy writing for myself and for the over 1000 followers who enjoy my stories as well. I'll keep it going as long as I can keep it fun and sexy. Thanks to you all out there! Enjoy this one like all the others!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Linda and I had a nice four days alone. We went to a fancy dinner, to a movie, we had dinner with my family at a Chinese restaurant we enjoyed, and we did some shopping, including something for Linda's father. And we enjoyed sex in all sorts of ways. Slow lovemaking, rough and dirty with a little spanking and the occasional finger in the other's anus. Blowjobs and eating pussy, just for the fun of it.

Linda told me her father, Robert Eisner (Linda told me she kept her married name, Hauser, for the sake of her children, who found having the same last name much easier) liked to go fishing a couple of mornings a week on one of the thousands of charter vessels that surround the coast of Florida. We went to a sporting goods store, busy with the holiday season, and found a nice middle-aged man who really knew his stuff. Linda told him she wanted a new reel, giving him the details about his preferences on rods and other equipment that I wasn't familiar with. She was able to talk to him about the technical aspects of the equipment, all way over my head. She really was the child of a fishing devotee.

We left 20 minutes later with a $220 reel. As we got into my car (after I held the door for her as usual), I said "I had no idea those things could cost so much. I thought they all come attached to the rods, that's it."

"My dad's been deep sea fishing since I can remember. It was his way of relaxing when he was stressed from his business."

"What kind of business was he in?"

"He was a Factor in the garment industry. He gave very short-term loans, like thirty days, to the companies that had tight margins. Say they were short money for payroll, rental space etc. Dad would loan them the money for the short term, after making sure they were due to be paid within that time, and he'd charge a small percentage as his fee. If they didn't pay, he could seize their goods and sell it on his own for however much he could get. It's a very tough business, with a lot of threats and such, and sometimes he needed to get away for a few hours and just unwind on the water. He'd get on a charter out of Freeport or Merrick, usually catch a couple of fish, and feel better when he got home. When I was ten, he started taking me, and I learned a lot about fishing. And it became our time together, every few weeks." She got quiet then, thinking about a time that was very special to her. "Now I go with him maybe once a year when I visit. He comes to New York a couple of times a year, but he's busy spending some time with me and the kids as well as seeing old friends or going to some ball games."

"You seem to know about the business he was in. Why didn't you take it over from him when he retired, Honey?"

"Are you kidding? I just told you what an ugly business that could be. No way did I want that lifestyle. I'd be working fourteen-hour days, chain smoking, eating like a slob, and working on my first heart attack. Like he did." Linda reached across the gap between our seats and held my hand. "He sold the business after he had that heart attack. He cleaned up his act, lost weight, stopped smoking, and learned to relax by fishing, swimming, and he likes to go dancing at the club in his condo. Mostly ballroom and gentle Swing style. It keeps him fit, and sometimes he meets a lady dancing. What they do, I don't ever want to know. That would be as weird as me telling him what I do. I'm just glad he's happy."

I drove onto the Meadowbrook Parkway, headed back to Queens, and I asked her about something she almost never talked about. "Linda, Darling, you never mention your mother. All I know is she's dead. If you want to talk about i sometime..." I left it hanging there, but I could see her get all tensed up. I hoped I didn't cross into uncomfortable territory for her.

"When we get home, and you pour us a couple of drinks, Baby. It's hard for me to talk about. So just be very loving to me when I talk about her."

"You don't have to ask me to love you, Darling. Loving you is the easiest thing I've ever done in my life." She gave me a reassuring smile as a couple of tears drew down her cheek. Shit, the last thing I wanted to do was cause her any pain.

We got home (I was thinking of her apartment as my home as well) and after putting away some packages, we got changed into some very comfortable sleepwear, even though it was only about 4PM. I poured a vodka martini for her and a scotch on the rocks for me (I tend to pour my drinks heavy), we put on some soft music, dimmed the lights, and sipped our drinks slowly. Linda took a framed, old photograph from the coffee table and held it closer than arm's length. The woman in the photo resembled Linda, and was beautiful, just like my Darling. The picture was in black and white, but it was a professional portrait, lit expertly, and the woman had an enigmatic smile.

"Baby, you've seen this picture of my mother, Ruth Eisner. Such a pretty woman, and funny and kind. Born in 1932, married in 1952, gave birth to me two years later. When I was a little girl, I'd ask her why I didn't have a baby brother or sister, and she'd just brush the question away." Linda was sniffling, but not crying, but we had a box of tissues ready for the inevitable tears. I shifted my grasp around her body and let her continue. "I found out later, from her sister, my Aunt Esther, that mom had trouble giving birth to me and the doctors told her no more pregnancies. My father and mother followed that advice, but her health was never quite the same after I was born. She was in a lot of pain some days and it wore her down. When I was sixteen, she caught an infection, but the doctors misdiagnosed her, and the infection spread. By the time they got it right, it was too late for her. My father and I lost her on May 19, 1970." Now the tears were falling down her cheeks, but she wasn't sobbing. "I lost her way too soon, Dennis. I wasn't ready. Not nearly. There was so much I still wanted to ask her." Her tears were flowing and I cradled her in my arms and just let her cry. It was what she needed to do.

We sat like that for maybe 20 minutes. I just gave her comfort and love, just what she needed. There was nothing sexual in the way I held her. I felt protective, nothing more. "You can go on if you like, Honey. You can share whatever you like."

"Thank you, Baby. You have such a good heart." She took a pull on her drink, then continued. "I told you I went a little crazy when I got to college a year later. I was interested in sex, I found I enjoyed it, I even did those two movies. I said I had no regrets; I did what I did and, at the time, I enjoyed it. But some of it was me lashing out at the death of my mother. I was an angry woman. And my dad, as much as I love him and he worries about me, at that time, he was kind of closed off. He was in his own pain, and it took him three years to shake it off and communicate with me as a loving father. So those years were very complicated. I wish I had told you about all this much sooner." Linda turned her head and sought my kiss, which I gladly gave her. Then we shared another.

"You told me when you were ready, Honey. I could have asked; maybe I should have. We seemed to be dealing with so much else all summer, and then we didn't even talk for three months. But I could have asked. I'm sorry I didn't."

Linda shifted, so she was sitting across my lap. "No sorry's, Baby. You have given me more love than anyone before. You make me so happy...and you turn me on like no one before." She smiled, and I smiled right back at her as my arm held her around her waist. "Later tonight, I'll show you how much. But do you mind if, for now, we just cuddle here? Maybe find a movie or a sitcom to watch before we meet your family for dinner?"

"Sounds great to me, as long as you stay right where you are, on my lap." We relaxed the rest of the afternoon, just like that, Linda on my lap while we watched some sappy Christmas movie, not typical behavior for two Jews, but it was the season, after all.

Later that night, after we went to dinner (I reminded my parents I'd be home all day the next day before leaving early Thursday morning for our trip to Florida), after we got out of our clothes and washed up, Linda came up behind me while I was using the bathroom sink, and she wrapped her arms around my body. I loved the feeling of her full, soft breasts pressing into my bare back (I just had on boxers) through her simple, purple nightie.

"Hey, Honey. What's up?" I teased as I finished rinsing after brushing my teeth.

"I'm hoping you're up, my sexy man. Up for some slap and tickle, as the British say. Feeling up to it?" She kissed my back, making me shiver a little.

"Let me think it over. Yes." I turned around quickly, grabbed her as she cried out in pleasure, and I picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter, with her legs dangling over the edge. We kissed amorously a few times. "You're incredibly sexy, my Darling. Almost irresistible. And I'd have to be crazy to resist you." I attacked the side of her neck, a spot that drove her crazy, and nibbled away as Linda both giggled and moaned in deep lust. I moved my hands all over her hips and her breasts, down along her tummy to the topside of her thighs. She parted her legs for me and I hiked up the bottom of her nightie to where her thighs began, and I could see a patch of her dark hair down there.

"Do you think you could do something about this itch I have, Baby? I can reach it, between my legs, but it feels so much better when you do it." She was using her sexiest tone of her voice. She was inviting me to do very naughty things to her, with the sweetest smile.

"Only one way to find out, isn't there? I need to warm up first, though." I started sticking out my tongue and bending it every which way and that, and Linda broke out in huge laughter. She threw her arms around me and kissed me hard, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

"I think that tongue if yours is in prime condition, Dennis" she moaned in my ear. "Time to use it for other things, Baby."

"My pleasure, my love." I pushed her a little so her back was against the mirror and her legs were now up, with her heels on the edge of the countertop. I pushed up the nightie some more, so I could lick her nipples as I passed them on the way down, but from the scent striking my sinuses, I could tell Linda was more than ready and didn't need additional foreplay.

I was on my knees on the hard tile floor, ignoring the discomfort in my knees. I kissed both her inner thighs, then lower so I was right where her legs met her pelvis, right next to where her pubic hair began. Linda had her natural hair, like most women back then, but it was neat, like she groomed it instead of letting it get all over her lower body. Nice and neat. And damn sexy

I kissed around the mound just above where her lips began. She gently grabbed the back of my head with one hand, scratching my scalp, and her other hand held onto a towel bar. As I kissed lower, tasting the traces of her juices that were beginning to flow, Linda rocked her hips and ass, rubbing her clit onto my nose while my tongue circled both sets of her lips.

"You do that so well, Baby" Linda said in a soft moan. "I love your tongue everywhere you use it. But I could stand for you to go a little faster." I used both my hands to hold onto her hips as I pushed my face harder to her crotch, getting my cheeks and chin damp from her hot cream oozing out. My tongue was doing a very thorough exploration of her pussy, paying special attention to her most sensitive places, and Linda tensed up and shivered as I kept increasing the pressure and pleasure.

I moved my hands to her calves and then lifted, so Linda's legs were stretched out and up, almost straight up in the air as I went to town on the entrance to her pussy. I was holding her legs tight so she couldn't move her legs around. I knew she enjoyed involuntarily shaking her legs when she came, and I was restricting her motions with my grip. I lathered up her clit with the flat of my tongue and Linda was getting desperate to fully let go so she could enjoy her climax fully. "Let me go!" she cried out, "Get your fucking hands off my legs!" I just used my eyes to let her know I wasn't going to release her, no just yet, and I kept attacking her thick clit. She was close, so incredibly close, her orgasm was right at the edge but I wouldn't let her go over that point. She tried to get her legs from my tight grip, tried to get her legs to flail free, and I finally relented.

When I released her legs, Linda shook all over, kicking my shoulders with her heels, rocking all around on the countertop. Her voice rumbled, then burst out "I'M CUMMING YOU FUCKER! OH GOD, DON'T FUCKING STOP NOW!" She was bellowing and crying and moisture was getting all over my face and her thighs and forming a small puddle on the marble-like surface. Her climax roiled through her a couple of times before she rolled aside to break contact, unable to speak, to tell me to stop.

I stayed down there a little while more, the pain in my knees be damned. I kissed her legs and her ass, and I even licked around her anal ring a few times as Linda shuddered over and over, coming down but still highly excited. Eventually, I got up with a grimace, due to the stiffness in my lower back and the deep ache in my knees. I was uncomfortable, but it was worth it to please my love so much. I'd do just about anything for my Linda.

I slowly stood up straight, easing the pain in my back and knees, and I kissed her face and shoulders as she held onto me. "I love you so much, my Darling. I absolutely love pleasing you."

She held me close, but didn't speak for a little while more. When she did speak, she said, breathlessly, "You're a real bastard, Baby."

"Me? What did I do?" I playfully tugged on her earlobe with my teeth.

"First, you really had me almost begging you to let me cum. I thought I was going to lose my mind! And second, you must have been screwing someone back at school. You never did that to me before, and you had to learn it somewhere!" She bit my shoulder a little more forcefully. She didn't want to leave a real mark that her father might see in a couple of days.

"Would I do that to you, Honey? Cheat on you? I have the most lovely, sweet and sexy woman I know of right here. And you're a hell of a lot of fun, too." I reached behind her and squeezed her butt.

She giggled and kissed me a few times. "Of course not. But you were definitely different today. In fact, you did thing to me, to delay and build my own orgasm, that I never dreamed of. It was amazing. I'm just wondering where it came from."

"Honestly, I never thought about it, Darling. I was just...you know, going down, and it just came to me. Call it inspiration. YOU inspire me."

Linda brushed my hair on my head with her fingers while looking at me adoringly. No one ever looked at me like that before, and it sent delicious chills through me. "My Sweet Baby. I want to do something special for you, too. Let's go into the other room, where we can spread out. I noticed how stiff you were when you got up from the floor. That couldn't have been very comfortable for you, my love."

"No, it wasn't. But it was worth it when I saw how you practically went off like a bomb when you came. I love pleasing you, my Darling Linda." We hugged once more before I helped her down from the counter, and then I carried her to the bedroom, her legs around my hips, and we got on the bed, which was infinitely more comfortable.

"I love you, Sweet Baby. Stretch out but let me slip those shorts off before you get too comfortable. That's it, all the way off. Mmmm your cock looks very tasty. You will let me suck it for a while, won't you?"

"I never refuse a lady who want's to give me head, Honey."

"Yeah, I bet. The sacrifices you have to make." Linda kissed my chest, then down to my flat tummy, and then to that area between my belly button and my pubic hair. That slight bulge of my tummy was super-sensitive, especially when I was highly aroused. She let her tongue flutter through the soft hairs that got thicker as they got closer to the center line. It made my skin jump around, even from just the feel of her hot breath. I was both very relaxed on the bed and my flesh quivered from her wicked skills. "My sexy man is so hot for me, aren't you, Baby?"

"Oh yeah. I feel like the surface of the Sun. But I want to feel you do your magic on me."

"You will, Baby, You will." Linda blew warm air all over my balls and my glans. Her hands were all over my muscular thighs and calves, massaging and grabbing, even digging into the muscles with her nails. She really knew how to keep working me up, just like I had done to her before. Our sexual chemistry was incredible; we knew instinctively which buttons to press, and which to kiss and lick and nibble...

"More, Honey. I need you so fucking bad." I was squirming around as Linda kept teasing me. Her hand was around the base of my cock, and her lips sucked just on the tip of the head. She flicked out her tongue, just hitting the meatus of my dick (the slit where the fluids come out that could also be super sensitive), and I whimpered and moaned. I moved my hips, pushing my cock past her lips and then past her teeth. Her sucking was gentle and firm at the same time, and she rubbed my balls and ran her finger between the cheeks of my ass without pushing into my anus. She had me firing on all circuits.

As much as I was loving the tender torture Linda was putting me through, I needed to be more aggressive. So I pushed her onto her back and I turned around and straddled her chest, laying my cock right between her big, soft tits. She smiled wantonly as she pushed them together, giving me a nice target for my throbbing member. "Let me make this better for you, Baby." She reached on her nightstand and got a tube of moisturizer. "Squirt some of this between my tits, my hot, sexy man. Don't be afraid to use it. It helps if you get my tits nice and slippery."

I squirted out plenty of lotion, covering the channel between her boobs with a small stream of cream. She held them together and I leaned forward and held onto the headboard as I moved slowly, rapidly getting lost in the wicked sensations that came from fucking her great tits. "Yeah, Baby, go slow to start. I love the way this feels. I can feel the ridges and veins of your dick moving over my chest. It's so sexy, just like you, my Sweet Baby."

I loved how she talked both dirty and romantically to me at the same time. Linda was the perfect blend of a sweet and wonderful partner and a wicked, playful sex fiend. "You're such a nasty woman" I moaned as I picked up the pace, fucking her tits faster. "My dirty little slut AND my loving girlfriend, all at once."

"Yeah? You like that? Do you want to cum between my tits? Or on my face? You can cum anywhere you like. Use me for your pleasure. And then, after we've recovered, we can have a great fuck. So, if you want to cum like this, I can help you along.." she said with a very nasty smile as she twirled her forefinger in a circle right in front of her face as I fucked her heavy tits and plucked her nipples. Sweat was dripping down my entire body as the motion of our fucking made loud, wet-like sounds, and the room was filled with the scent of my perspiration and her pussy. She was ready to get fucked, but it would have to wait; I wanted to cum all over her.

"Put your finger in my ass, my dirty slut! Now, jam it in there!" I cried out as her finger, slick with some of the lotion from a puddle in her cleavage, found its way into my ass. Hard, like I told her. My cock spasmed, on the edge, and then when she twisted her finger around, I pulled out, jerked my cock furiously, and came like a horizontal geyser, spraying Linda's tits, throat and face. She kept twisting her finger, helping me shoot a stream of hot cum. I was screaming loud, grateful her kids were away. I would have woken them up and scared the hell out of them.