Summer of an Older Woman Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back in the car and Linda beat me to the punch. "I supposed you're wondering what those kisses were about, Baby."

"You guessed right. I was surprised when she kissed my lips like that, but I was shocked when you two exchanged that one. Is there something you want to tell me, Honey?"

"You remember I told you about a female friend I sometimes got together with to...you know. Well, Rona is that friend, though it's been a long time since we.."

"I know" I said sarcastically. "So Rona is that kind of friend. How long's that been going on, if I may ask?"

"Since high school. We were lovers before either of us lost our virginity. We got together every once in a while, even after we went to college. And then, when we both got divorced and we needed someone, it was much safer than meeting strange men in a bar or a set up." Linda was now looking much more sober as we neared her apartment.

I found a spot in front of her building, pulled in, but before we could get out of the car, I touched her arm to stop her from getting out. "Honey, do I have anything to worry about before we move in together? Would you rather be with Rona or some other woman? You can be honest with me. I really need to know."

"Baby, No! You're the one I want to share my life. I do miss the touch and the kiss of a woman sometimes, but I much prefer to be with men, especially if that man is you. I love you more than anyone except my children, by quite a lot. Those kisses from Rona were her way of letting both of us know...please don't freak out on me...that she would love to have a threesome with us. She even got me alone for a few minutes during the party and she told me how sexy she thought you are."

"You're serious about this? She really suggested that?"

"Baby, I don't lie to you. I never will. I didn't give her an answer. I have no idea how you'd feel about this. Dennis, can we finish talking about this upstairs? It's freezing here. Please come with me." She looked worried, as if I might say no.

"Sure, Honey. I don't know if we want to finish talking about this tonight, though. It's very late."

"That's ok, Baby. Just please come with me." I got out of the car and opened the door for her, just like I always did, and we went inside and then up the elevator to her apartment. All the while, I was very confused about my girlfriend. This was all very new to me.

We got upstairs and the first thing, after we got our coats off, Linda got out of her boots. "Oh my God, that feels so much better!" she exclaimed. Then we changed for bed and took turns in the bathroom, and by the time we got into bed, it was 3:30 in the morning. Late, and we had to be up by 10:30 to have time to get ready to go to my parents without rushing.

I turned to Linda and I touched her cheek. "Honey, I'm not upset. I don't think, anyways. I just don't know what to make, or how to feel about this. I didn't expect it I didn't even know Rona was your occasional lover. You know that part doesn't bother me, as long as it's in your past. I doubt I could accept it, you continuing to see her on the side, even if I knew about it."

Linda held my hand and kissed me softly. "Dennis, you're my love. I don't want any other. Now that we're together, I would never, ever, meet her or anyone else on the side, with or without your consent. I really wish she hadn't kissed us. I wish she hadn't even brought it up with me. Nothing is worth risking losing your trust or your love for me."

Searching her eyes, I knew she was sincere. "Honey, you're not losing my love or my trust. I believe in you. You're my love, my everything. But this has got me confused. I need to think about this a little."

"Baby, please don't let this damage this great thing we have. I love you with all my heart." Tears were falling down her cheeks, and my heart hurt for her.

"I love you too, my Darling. I know we said we would make love tonight, but it's very late, and we have to get up by 10:30. Can we talk more tomorrow? I would love to hold you all night. But I don't think I can talk anymore right now."

"Dennis, are you sure you trust me?"

"Of course. I couldn't love you if I didn't trust you." I leaned in and kissed her twice, then a third time. "But I'm wiped out. Let's talk in the morning, Honey. I love you and Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year, Baby. I love you too."

She cuddled up close to me after she shut off the lamp. We laid there in the dark, both of us tired, but neither of us could fall right to sleep. It had to happen sooner or later, but we hit the first big obstacle in our relationship. And it was just before we planned to move in together. We eventually fell asleep, but it was a restless sleep. It was not exactly the best way to start the New Year.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As usual, I look forward to your comments and votes.