Summer of Dis-inhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think we missed?" Bob asked.

"By now Sherry is munching Carroll's newly waxed blond bush. God, I wish I could see that!"

We drank and commiserated for 3 more hours, spinning wild tales of what the girls might be doing. I could not stop thinking about it. Finally, we went home at a plausible hour. The girls were inside drying their hair with towels and giggling.

"How was the poker game?"

Bob spoke up. "We never saw the chief" That was strictly true, I suppose. "It was a waste of time!" Also, true. Bob was cagier than I knew.

I suddenly was worried. "Did the headsets get wet?"

"No, we just decided to take a shower after, uh, to wash the chlorine off. They are on the table over there."

"I think it's actually bromine."

"Thank you, Science Guy! I will say those headsets really work. I don't need any wine to feel totally, completely relaxed, right Sherry?"

"Yeah. You guys can go to poker anytime you want. We'll be fine. I've never enjoyed the tub more!"

She grinned at Carroll. Damn! We missed it.

Saturday night we did the tub again, but nothing spectacular happened, except Sherry and Carroll kept playing footsie under the water and giggling. Carroll did say something about how trusting we all are and that it felt "freeing" to her. Damn!

--------

Monday, I did a major revision to my camera and connection plan. Bob installed some "landscape lighting to highlight our best trees" as he told the girls. Just coincidentally it also improved the illumination of the hot tub.

I went to a wired LAN setup and used POE to power a better camera with an adjustable iris and focus controls. I used two Raspberry Pi's as a VPN so we could watch from anywhere with internet access and not worry about being intercepted. I installed everything at lunch on Thursday. If they had another girls' night, we were ready.

Friday, we had our regular spa night. I had the girl's headsets up to disinhibition of 60 again and the conversation turned to trust. The girls asked if we all four really trusted each other and could be open and honest with one another without worrying about anyone gossiping or talking out of school or freaking out. I did not connect the dots between our video spying plan and a lack of trust. That was another thing I got wrong, but I did not realize it at the time.

Sherry asked if I could make two more meditation headsets so we could all get really relaxed, and I said I could have them for next week. Then Carroll really opened things up. "Are there things you two boys have talked about to each other that you haven't talked to us about?"

Macho Bob tried to deflect, "You mean stuff like baseball, and welding?"

"No, Bob, I mean hot tub stuff."

The girls moved in the water to either side of him, right next to him, like they were going to put an arm around him. It was disturbingly hot, and least to me. One look at Bob's face told me he would tell them anything. Here we go!

Sherry said, with a syrupy voice, "Come on Bob. Be honest. We all trust each other."

"Well, okay. I confessed to Jack that I would rather have Carroll blow me than some eighteen-year-old girl."

Neither one of them seemed the least bit shocked. "Why is that Bob?" Sherry persisted.

"Well, I know her as a person and it's hotter because I know she's nice, plus I bet she's a lot more skilled than a young girl."

Carroll touched Bob on the shoulder. "That's very nice of you to say, Bob. I'm flattered!"

What the heck, go for it, Jack. "I told Bob the same thing about you, Sherry!"

Sherry gave me a look that just about stopped my heart. "You're damn right I would better than any schoolgirl, Jack!

Bob started to stammer. Sherry asked, "what is it, Bob?"

He looked like an embarrassed little kid. "I also told Jack it would turn me on to see you touch him, Sherry!"

Carroll looked right at me with raised eyebrows, and I promptly spilled the beans. "I said didn't want to admit it, but the idea of you and Bob touching doesn't disgust me, either."

Carroll moved closer to me and rubbed my leg. "Doesn't disgust you, or?"

"Okay! It makes me hard!"

Carroll spoke up. "Sherry and I talked about this. It gets us going too. So, let's try something new tonight, okay?"

Sherry slipped over right next to me and put her right arm around my shoulders. I felt her right breast and a pert little nipple up against my left side. She spoke right into my ear, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "You go first Carroll. Jack and I are going to sit together and watch you!"

My heart just about stopped. My dick felt hot enough to boil the tub water. It seemed to take about six minutes for Carroll to move six inches closer to Bob. Was this really happening? My shy wife kissed Bob on the lips! She touched one of his nipples and then caressed his chest. I could not breathe! She patted the tile edge of the tub with her right hand, and Bob got up and put his butt right where she had patted.

I heard Sherry take in a huge breath and hold it. Carroll touched Bob's dick briefly with her right hand, and it stood straight up. He spread his legs a little wider, affording us all a better view, and Sherry grabbed my shoulder, hard, pressing her nipple against me. My blonde wife, complete with the experimental skull cap, slowly lowered her pretty lips toward my neighbor's throbbing cock. Just before she touched it, she paused and looked over at me and Sherry. We were watching her intently.

She gave us a little smile, and then her tongue flicked out and began its dance on Bob. He jumped, and so did I. Sherry gulped in another big breath and let it out slowly. Then she whispered, "Damn Jack! She really did it. Until this very instant I really did not believe she would, even when we talked about it." I felt Sherry's nipple harden against my chest.

Even when I had fantasized about something like this, I thought Sherry would do me and Carroll would do Bob and we would kind of just go through with it. But I did not contemplate the effect of just watching it happen, slowly and deliberately, one wife at a time. Especially when mine went first. It was terrifying and exciting all at once. Carroll licked all over his cock, and then began to take just a little of it into her mouth. She opened her eyes just a second and looked right into mine. Her expression was indecipherable. Was she saying, 'watch this' or 'is this okay with you?' or 'I like it' or "I like it better than yours'? I was paralyzed. It seemed to take a year, but then she closed her eyes and her mouth descended fully on Bob. For a second, it felt like a guillotine falling on my dick.

I looked at Bob. His eyes had a vacant look, but then he just closed them, and his head lolled back. He groaned. So did Sherry, in my left ear. Carroll's head went back up, and Bob's cock popped out, shiny and hard. She looked at Sherry and I with a big grin, and then she held Bob's cock up vertically, turned her head, and sucked on his balls. I never really understood disinhibition until that instant. She was completely in the moment. She made big slurping noise, and then sucked him all the way into her mouth again. She was having fun! She ate the whole thing, and she was proud of it! She pulled off again, took a big breath in though her mouth, and then took it all in again. She clearly loved doing it, and she liked showing off for us. It was infectious. I felt my cock get harder. My excitement had returned. The guillotine was gone.

My shy wife then focused on Bob's dick and began bobbing her head up and down on it with more enthusiasm than any eighteen-year-old could muster. She was taking all it down as deep as she could, with no hesitation. She made "uh-huh" noises that traveled from my ears right down my spine. Another hollow gurgling emerged that I realized was the column of air in her throat was resonating at varying frequencies as Bob's cock slid in and out of my wife's pretty lips. Bob better hope that headset did not fall off. He must have had the same thought. He shifted his position and used one hand to gather up Carroll's blonde hair and hold the cap on and forced her head down a little further and a little faster. Carroll did not resist! She just groaned and sucked harder! It seemed to go on forever. Time slowed down, and my emotions speed up. Exhilaration and fear, in equal parts.

Sherry stuck her tongue in my ear and hissed, "She's gonna make me come just from watching!"

Bob sat up a little more on the edge of the hot tub. He looked like the little statue of "The Thinker" that Dr. X had in his office, except that in this version one hand was driving my wife's face up and down into his lap. That give me something to think about, all right! Bob's arm motion changed slightly, and his hips jumped a little. Sherry hissed, "He's gonna come!"

He made a low groan way down in his throat which Carrol echoed, albeit muffled. Then a wet sucking sound escaped from Carroll's nostrils and her pale pink cheeks hollowed, and she quite obviously sucked him dry and swallowed without any hesitation! I knew she had never done that before. Bob stopped moving but Carroll kept sucking hard, and my world tilted on its axis. I had been with this woman for 23 years and I never had a hint she was capable of something like that! I realized she hadn't known she was either.

Sherry's tongue slithered around in my ear like she was trying to lick up Bob's come too. Carroll finally let Bob out of her mouth and sat back facing us. Bob's cock was still hard and shiny wet and pointed right at us. Carroll's cheeks were flushed, her eyes were wide, and she was breathing hard. She had quite a workout, and her heart rate was still up there. Then she licked her lips and broke out in a big smile. My heart did a flip flop. I had seen that smile before: after our two boys were born, after she finished her first 10K run, and when our youngest boys' fever finally broke after 3 days in the hospital. She was beaming. She made a little kissing motion at me, and I fell in love with her all over again. Disinhibition!

Bob looked at me sheepishly. It looked like he was saying 'I hope you enjoyed that, Buddy, because I sure as hell did'. Nobody said anything for a full minute. Then Carroll said, "I told you we should have finished this hot tub years ago!" We all laughed.

Sherry said, "That's gonna be a tough act to follow!"

Carroll pulled Bob back down into the water next to her and put her head on his shoulder. "This I want to see!"

Sherry stood up and stretched, displaying her little hard body shamelessly, with her dark little waxed bush just above the waterline. I always wondered if her lack of verbal inhibition meant she was also wild sexually. It didn't take long to find out. She grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me hard and deep, running one hand on my right nipple as her tongue explored my mouth. It drove me nuts. It also drove my nuts. I could feel them jump in anticipation.

"Stand up, Jack!"

I stood and leaned the back of my calves against the edge of the hot tub. My cock stood straight out, pointing due north. Sherry sat on her haunches like a baseball catcher, with her face about six inches from my dick and her breasts just above the water. We were facing sideways, so Carroll and Bob could see everything in profile. She put both hands on my dick and massaged it towards her mouth, gradually pulling me closer. She put one hand behind my balls and rubbed me in a circular motion, while she looked up at me with a grin. Damn she looked hot! She gently jacked my cock and took one of my balls into her mouth, and then the other, sucking on them gently. Time stood still. Carrol and Bob looked on and their jaws hanging open.

Then Sherry swirled her tongue around the head of my cock, and kept it moving as she gently sucked me into her mouth. She licked the sides, then sucked the head, then sucked on my balls again. I was enchanted. I was also as hard as a rock. The Sherry looked up at me almost shyly and winked! Keeping her eyes on mine, she reached around and cupped my buttocks and pulled me into her mouth. She sucked hard to hold me in place, then took her hands off my butt and used them to place my hands on her head. Her hands went back on my thighs, with her thumbs on the front of my legs and her fingers on the back of my legs. She pushed me out and then pulled me back in, sucking and tongue twirling as she went. It made me crazy.

I looked at Bob's face and saw reflected the same crazy quilt of emotions I had felt. Bob must have known she could be a wild woman. This could not be a surprise to him, too! I couldn't help myself; I grabbed her head and used my hands to fuck her face. Sherry kept her eyes on mine, and I swear they smiled at me. It was more fun than any backyard swing set could have ever been, and we rocked it for some time.

Then she used her hands to hold me still. Her tongue beat a march on the underside of my dick, and she sucked hard on it. Back to rocking, then sucking and tonguing, alternating back and forth. I did not last long. I bent my shoulders back and pushed my waist forward and I almost passed out from the sensation overload as she sucked it right out of me. I kept thrusting into her mouth long after there was nothing left to shoot. Then, she popped me out, smacked her lips and looked over at Bob and Carroll with a huge grin. Then she stood back up, grabbed my neck, and gave me the longest nastiest tongue kiss I had ever experienced. Wild woman for sure.

She and I both sat back in the water and tried to catch our breath. Nobody said a word for a long time. All we heard was our breathing and the crickets. Then Carroll said, "same time next week everybody!"

As we walked back to our bedroom, Carroll put her arms around my waist. "What do think about that, husband?"

"I think Bob and I are both going home with some super-hot women. Hotter than we ever knew."

She smiled. "You are right about that. But I want to keep working on it."

We did. Most of the rest of the night.

--------

Carroll got home early one Monday when her school had a training day. She had the place to herself for a few hours. Her laptop was acting flakey, but Carrol used tech in her classroom all the time, and she was fairly sure something had gone awry during a Windows update. She remembered Jack saying to try disconnecting the battery for two minutes, then make sure the computer was connected to the wired Ethernet, and then put the battery back in, connect the wall wart, and let it do a complete restart, and then just leave it alone for 30 minutes or so and it would usually fix itself.

She went into Jack's workbench to find the little screwdriver to open the battery compartment with. Once she got that open, she saw an Ethernet cable right there, so she hooked everything up and restarted it. Then she looked around while waiting for it to work. She saw the two meditation skull caps sitting on the bench connected to a wall wart to charge their batteries. She had a very favorable feeling towards those -- they had certainly helped to charge up their sex lives. She smiled at the memories.

She saw two more of the meditation caps on the bench. These must be the new ones Jack had talked about. Then next to them she saw another Ethernet cable and one of those little Raspberry Pi computers. It had a small LED display about the size of the one on her cellphone. Curious, she touched a key on the little touchtone style keyboard next to it and the screen came to life. She saw a menu that said "settings" and then a 4x5 matrix with columns labeled "Disinhibition", "Trust", "Lust" and "Contentment"; with rows labeled "0","20", "40", "60", and "80".If she was reading it correctly Disinhibition was set to 60 and all the others were set to 0.

That looked a lot more complicated than just meditation and relaxation. Then she realized why she and Sherry had suddenly felt so comfortable going down on each other -- these things must have been suppressing their normal societal inhibitions much more effectively that wine ever could. That had opened the door to last Friday's little suck fest too. At first, she was angry at Jack. This must be his doing; Bob could never have come up with this on his own. But was he in on it? Were they experimenting on their own trusting wives?

Her anger began to dissipate. She realized she was happy with everything that had happened. If Jack had told her about this, she might have even gone along with it. She was sure getting thrills she never had before and looking forward to some other things now that her horizons had been expanded. An idea occurred to her. Maybe she and Sherry could do a little experiment of their own and see how the boys liked it. She looked at the skullcaps carefully again and saw an opening, a way to make her plan work. She needed to talk to Sherry about this!

Tuesday at lunch, she took Sherry aside and told her what she had found. Sherry was mad at first, but then she reached the same conclusion- she was happy with the end result even if she didn't know she was being experimented on until now. But she liked the idea of teaching the boys a lesson. They spent the next two days spinning scenarios of what they could do. They came up with a plan they liked, but they needed to test some things. They decide to use this Friday to "set the hook" before they reeled the boys into their revenge.

Thursday at dinner, they separately began to talk to boys suggestively about Friday's spa night. They said they were feeling very sexy and wanted to do some new things they had never tried before. The boys seemed enthusiastic about it. Carroll made a special point to Jack that she wanted to be relaxed and comfortable with doing things she had never done before. Jack smiled, he thought he knew how to do that.

Friday at lunch, the girls finalized their plans. Carrol was a science teacher. She knew a little about experiments and control groups. Tonight, the boys would be the subjects and the girls would be the controls. If tonight worked as they planned, next Friday would be payback night, and a lot of fun too.

Carroll asked Sherry the key question. "Remember, tonight the boys will have the headsets on for the first time and may get wilder and crazier than ever before. To test our plan, we have to be as wild as they are WITHOUT the skull caps doing anything to relax us. Can you do that?"

Sherry laughed. "I can handle baby! Can you? If they get really wild can you go along and get with the program, without being programmed?"

Carrol looked determined. "Watch me!" Carrol showed Sherry again how to misalign the little plug on the outside of the caps that connected the battery, effectively disabling them. They were ready.

......

I had thought about and planned for the girls' request for a wilder night. I gave everyone their caps. For the first time, all four of us would feel their effects. I didn't want to have to fiddle with my cellphone tonight and perhaps break the mood, so I set disinhibition to 60 and lust to 40. That should get everyone's motor running! I thought I felt a different tingle in my loins even as I walked out toward the tub. Wild times here I come.

Both girls noticed a different look in their husband's eyes as they slipped into the tub. They went ahead with their plan. They were committed to be as wild as it took. And they had a plan to start things in motion.

I watched to see what the girls had in mind. I was feeling powerful and crazy already. My lovely wife made the first move, toward Bob! She got up on the edge of the hot tub, laying on her back. She inched over to about a foot from where Bob sat watching her and spread her legs, pointing her newly waxed blonde pussy right at his face. He stared at her. She smiled seductively.

"So, Bob, do you see anything you'd, uh, like to eat?" I should be shocked at my wife's behavior, but it just turned me on. Bob must have been turned on too. He dove between Carroll's legs and rooted around her pussy, obviously using his tongue creatively. Carroll put one hand on Bob's head to encourage his motions and turned up onto one elbow and looked right at me. I felt electricity jolt right down my spine and into my dick! Was my wife mocking me? Challenging me? All I know is, my cock turned to stone, and I stood up and put it right in Carroll's mouth!