Summer of Dis-inhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry realized that Carrol was already getting more than she bargained for. But it looked like she was okay with it. Bob was really going to town on her pussy and she was moving her lips to meet Jack's cock in her mouth.

I was crazy with lust. I fucked Carrol's mouth like a mad man. Bob looked up from between her legs and give me a feral smile. It gave me an idea!

I got Bob's attention and said, "Let's switch!"

Bob must have liked the idea, too. He got up, and I realized his face was covered with my wife's pussy juice. I liked it! I liked it even better when I put my face between her legs and tasted her. She was incredible. It was like a drug shot right into my bloodstream. Bob then tea bagged my wife, dropping his big balls right across her face, and she sucked on them!

Then she took his cock in her mouth and went wild on it. Sherry moved over and stroked her husband's butt and reached her tongue out to touch his cock too. I concentrated on my wife's sweet swelling little clit and she had an almost immediate orgasm, covering my face with more tasty juice. I looked up to see both girls alternatively taking Bob's cock in their mouths!

Bob looked like he was on cloud nine! His eyes snapped open and he looked right at me. "You gotta try this, buddy! Two hot mouths working your dick! It's fantastic. Let's switch again!"

It sounded good to me. I jumped up and took Bob's place. It was wonderful, a back and forth rhythm I had never before imagined. Then suddenly Carroll's mouth froze on me, stopping its wonderful motion and left me out in the cold air for a moment. She took a deep breath and said, "Oh Fuck!" I looked over to see that Bob had spread my wife's legs and slipped his cock about an inch into her pussy. Electricity jolted through me. Raw lust coursed through my veins. Another undeniable example of disinhibition at work. "Fuck her Bob! I am going to fuck Sherry next! I've wanted to for years!"

He was suitably encouraged. He pushed on into her. Carrol groaned. "Oh Fuck! Fuck!

He sped up and gave it all to her. Sherry stopped sucking me and just stared at her husband's dick pistoning in and out of my wife's wet blond snatch. She was hypnotized by the sight. So was I. Then Carrol grabbed my legs with both arms and squeezed as she popped off a big orgasm. "Fuck me Bob! Don't stop!" Three weeks ago, that phrase would have given me a heart attack. Now it just gave me bigger hard on.

Bob didn't stop. He even sped up a little! I liked it! Carroll opened her eyes and looked right at me with a bewildered expression, I guess she was surprising herself. She was sure surprising me. She closed her eyes again and grunted and then shook with another big orgasm! Suddenly Bob groaned and it was obvious he was dropping a load way up inside my loving wife. Yeah, give it to her! Her eyes rolled back in her head and she shook some more! Bob sat back on the edge of the tub. Carroll began to sob. Sherry hugged her.

I have never felt so powerful. Don't get in my way Sherry! Carrol gets me first and I'll get to you later. I had never seen Carroll look so desirable. No need for preliminaries. I covered her and sank all the way in!

"Oh God!" Carroll screamed. I was glad we had the twelve-foot wall and the trees to deaden the sound.

Carroll kept talking, but it wasn't English, I don't know what it was. It was a little like that preacher from Dallas that used to speak in tongues on the TV. Her pussy felt burning hot and squishy, and it inspired me to fuck her deeper and harder. Bob was inspired too! He moved up and offered his still sticky, wet cock to my wife's mouth and she took it enthusiastically. Sherry's jaw dropped, and she looked stunned. Don't worry Sherry, you're next!

Suddenly Carroll opened her mouth, plopping Bob out, taking in a huge breath, and then she groaned and came again, spectacularly! I felt her pussy bearing down on my cock. She moved her head around, and then opened her mouth and searched for Bob's cock again! Damn she was hot! Yessir, that's my baby!

That triggered me and I shot into her, feeling hot and powerful! She cried, "Yes!" in response to each of my spurts. I was so proud of her! Finally, I was spent. Carroll just lay there on the tile surround and tried to catch her breath. Sherry was breathing almost as hard. Then I saw our combined juices dribble out of my wife's wet blonde bush and onto the tile around the tub! Hell of a way to start an evening!

Sherry surveyed the scene. Carrol was leaking cum all over the tile, and breathing hard, but she had a huge smile on her face. Sherry got a little scared. She shook her head. "Fuck me!" she said.

I laughed. "Give me a few minutes to recover beautiful! But you can sit on my face to encourage me."

I saw her trembling look at Bob. He laughed. "Give him what the wants baby. He will love the way you taste!"

Sherry looked shocked, but she tentatively moved over and straddled my face. This was a wonderful way to relax and recover, and it got me hard again very quickly. Sherry the wild woman was surprisingly shy for some reason, but Carroll told her that we all loved her, had her lay out on the edge of the tub, and boldly held her legs open for me. Once I got going, Sherry relaxed and came beautifully, and then Bob took over, anchored her relay and made his wife come twice in rapid succession. I had never seen her look more beautiful.

By midnight we were all spent. My rabid lust had all been converted to contentment, I felt all cuddly and warm. "Bob, old buddy, it's time to take the two hottest wives ever inside, wash 'em in the shower, kiss everything they'll let us kiss, maybe give 'em a back rub, tell them how much we love them, and then let 'em sleep in and bring them breakfast in bed. I never had it so good!"

The girls both cried happy tears. Carroll said "You boys go ahead. I need to talk to Sherry for a minute about what just happened, I'll bring the headsets in with me when I come in, Jack."

When the boys left, Carroll grabbed the headsets and reconnected the battery leads properly, then said "I can't believe what just happened! I never felt so good in my life. We didn't need the headsets, Sherry. We can do it by just letting ourselves go!"

Sherry sniffled. "I almost couldn't do it. When you held my legs apart for Jack to fuck me, I felt paralyzed. But one minute later, I was in heaven. Jack was right. I never had it so good. We should forgive the boys and tell them all about it."

Carroll grinned. "I can't stay mad at them now, either. But let's tell them right after our little experiment, not before!"

They giggled and walked back inside.

......

Monday at work I was totally relaxed and happy and was able to concentrate on things better than ever. I got all my departmental busywork done in record time, and spent some time thinking about Dr. X's invention and how it might be used. This could change the face of marriage and dating everywhere! Maybe there was a way to make some money from this thing?

I was really looking forward to next Friday night, I wasn't sure what the girls had planned, but the way they talked it up was very seductive. Bob and I had several conversations wherein we speculated about what the girls would do and how hot it would be. Maybe they were going to recreate their little girl on girl encounter with us there to watch? Hot Damn! I had all four headsets fully charged and ready by Friday afternoon.

......

Carol and Sherry had everything planned out. They had the boys pretty worked up even before they went out to the tub. They disabled their headsets when Jack wasn't looking, leaving the two the boys were wearing as the only functioning ones. At the last minute, when everyone was walking out to the tub, Carroll fibbed, "I have a little woman problem, but it can be fixed. Sherry can you help me in the bathroom for a minute? Boys, you two go ahead and I'll be there in two shakes."

The boys went out and slipped into the tub. They began to talk again about what was about to happen, and they were both really charged up, more excited than they had ever been.

Sherry went into the bathroom, but Carrol quickly stepped into Jack's workshop. She activated the Raspberry Pi, and set "disinhibition" to "80", "lust" to "60", and "trust" to "60"and saw the indicators changed to reflect her settings. This could be interesting. She joined Sherry in the bathroom.

"How long should we wait?"

"Ten minutes?"

"Okay. Then we go look."

.......

"So, it looks like it is taking a little longer than she thought?" Bob began.

"Yeah."

"I am so turned on right now I can hardly sit still!"

"Me too!"

"You know Jack, things have sure changed for me in the last few weeks. I have felt things I never felt before, and recognized things about myself that I never admitted to before!"

"You mean like getting turned on when you saw your wife Sherry going down on me?"

"Exactly. Four weeks ago, I would have gone catatonic, or insane. But not now! I loved it, and I knew she was enjoying it, and I was happy for her, and for you! I felt so many good emotions it was almost overwhelming. I'm choked up right now. I realized something else, too, Jack."

"What?"

"It wasn't just the taboo thrill of seeing my wife with some other guy, although that was exciting. It wasn't just that I knew she was turned on and enjoying it, although that was hot too! I was also putting myself in her place! She looked so happy sucking your cock, and she was so good at it. I wanted to do it too, and I wanted to be good at it! Maybe it is breaking another taboo, but it gets me hot. I am trembling right now. I have never felt anything like this before!"

"It is pretty amazing how different I feel now, too, Bob. I know we can trust each other and talk openly about this stuff. Do you remember when you put your hand on my wife's head and pushed it up and down on your cock?"

"Oh yeah, I felt power and lust and..."

"That was so hot! I want to do that to you Bob. I want you to give up your mouth up for my dick, so I can feel like that!"

Bob was trembling and suddenly, his dick was hard as glass. His mouth dropped open in surprise, and he just let himself get carried away by his feelings.

.......

When Carroll and Sherry went through the sliding glass doors to the backyard, they were greeted with an incredible sight! Jack was sitting on the edge of the tub, with his hands on either side of Bob's head, pumping it up and down on his hard cook! Bob was humming way down in his throat, and Jack was egging him on!

"Suck that cock. Bob! Oh, yeah! That's it!"

Both girls froze on place. Sherry could not speak, but Carroll croaked "Oh my God!"

They listened to the glug-glugging sound until it seemed to accelerate slightly! Jack stood up and slammed his cock into Bob's mouth. Then he stopped pumping and thrust his hips forward.

"Here it comes Bob. Drain my balls!"

Bob obviously did, making loud sucking noises and working his throat hard to swallow.

Bob kept sucking for a few seconds, and then he stood up and took a big breath. His cock was hard and wet and standing straight out away from his body, shining in the landscape lights.

"Damn, look how hard his cock is", Carroll hissed!

Sherry whispered, "Jack's is still hard, too!"

Jack reached out and put his hand around Bob's hard cock and frigged it a few times. Then he sank to his knees and took Bob's cock into his mouth!

"Holy Shit!" Carrol cried.

"Well they certainly lost all their inhibitions, didn't they?"

"I guess so. Just like we did!" Carroll agreed.

"That makes me hot. That's raw male lust on display!"

"I've heard people say that a guy can inherently be better at sucking a cock than a woman."

"And that women eat pussy better than men?" Sherry asked. "You were sure great at eating mine!"

"Let's go watch from a little closer."

They sat on the edge of the tub. Bob looked at them with big eyes and a kind of weird smile, until he closed his eyes and quite obviously shot into Jack's mouth. Both guys were still hard! The girls were amazed, and excited.

They each reached for their husbands. They were still hard.

.......

That night, each wife had a long talk with her husband. They all shared the whole story with each other. Saturday morning, they all sat down to breakfast together.

Jack laughed. "Well, I suppose we have some more experiments to run. Can we let it all hang out without the headsets?"

Sherry laughed. "Carroll and I sure did! I'm not sure it wasn't better that way, that I felt things even stronger. More initial apprehension, but also more satisfaction later."

Carrol said, "Well besides what you two guys did last night which got me super-hot, by the way, there are several things we haven't done yet, even with the headsets."

Ever the science teacher, she laid out a "bingo card" of sexual activities and proposed that we fill in all the uncolored squares by trying them without the headsets. We were all game to try. That is what we spent the first three weeks of August doing. We were able to do everything without using the headsets, but it was not all wonderful. We tried everything that two men and two women can possibly do, both outdoors and indoors. Some of them are much better on soft surfaces than hard tile, as we soon discovered.

We all liked every kind of oral activity, giving and receiving. Sherry did not enjoy anal penetration at all, nor did I, but Bob and Carrol both loved it, and both could have big orgasms that way. Everybody loved "plain old intercourse" in any and all positions. Both girls loved being spit roasted. Bob said he probably would too if there was another guy. You just never know. We decided not to pursue that, although Carroll had an idea of how to get close with just the four of us. Carrol loved "the old DP" but Sherry could not tolerate it. Sherry, the English teacher, called it "The Summer of Our Contentment".

Within those restrictions, we decided we could have major and fully satisfying sexual fun for the rest of our natural lives without involving anyone else. I finally read the University guidelines on human experimentation, and since I did not want to lose my job or go to jail, I swore everyone to secrecy. The only detailed data about what we did was in my head, and nowhere else. We all looked forward to Friday nights, and we all were relaxed and slept better than ever throughout the week. We love it when the kids come to visit, but when they leave, we are certainly able to console ourselves very effectively!

When Dr. X returned in September, I showed him the headsets, and the human experimentation policy, and suggested that he take charge of a plan for human testing. He was most impressed.

"You are months ahead of what I expected, Jack! Well done."

"Could I ask a favor, Professor!?"

"What is it?"

"I know you have thought about commercializing this technology in the medical arena, and that should be huge, but I think there are also uses in the popular consumer market, too! I would like to pursue that."

He looked thoughtful. "Well the university will control all the patents, and traditionally they just license patents to existing firms. But they are now considering forming companies in which the university has some ownership, and I have considerable discretion about who is involved. I will do what I can to let you work on that." He was true to his word.

I don't think the professor can fully visualize the potential the way I can. It will take a while to get everything set up, but we have a marketing plan. Carroll came up with our company motto, which is only used internally. "Have a fuck load of fun and make a fuck load of money!"

Externally our official motto is "Making Modern Marriages Stronger." So, when you see the advertising begin for the Marriage Amplifier, you will know the backstory.

But remember, you CAN do it yourself!