Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the first of many, barey mamani." I told her in a confident tone. "By the time I am done with you today, you may not be able to walk."

"Oooooh." Shaheen remarked. I could see that she was nervous and afraid, but also curious.

"Ok, barey mamani." I instructed her. "Turn around and lie down on the bed on your belly, face down."

"Oh." Shaheen was curious. "What are you going to do, beta?"

I replied nonchalantly, "Mamani, I am going to spank you now."

"Err... jaanu, do you have to?" Shaheen made a face. "I feel so humiliated every time I am spanked, Nazu. Why do you do it?"

I gently crept closer to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. My hands slowly rested on her butt.

"Barey mamani." I told her, caressing her rear. "There are many things you have to learn about pleasure. And every time you make a mistake, you will be spanked. NOW, turn around."

Somewhat like a zombie, my aunt obeyed my commands and turn around. I looked at her bubbly buttocks, quivering on the bed, and raised my hand, and brought it down sharply on her left butt cheek.

SPANK!

"Umph!" My aunt grunted, but didn't say anything else. I spanked her again on the left butt cheek.

SPANK!

"Umph!" Once again she squirmed, but didn't make any other noise.

SPANK!

A warm glow was now spreading on her gelatinous big bottom.

"You are now naked, barey mamani." I told her. "Naked in front of your nephew."

SPANK!

"And you have just been fingered by your nephew."

SPANK!

"And you just had your first orgasm."

SPANK!

"And now you are getting spanked by your nephew."

SPANK!

"Every day, for the past week, you have been spanked."

SPANK!

"Every day, for the past few days, you have been engaged in debauchery with your nephew."

SPANK!

"Yet a moment ago you were pretending to be all sati savitri about getting naked."

SPANK!

"Even though you have been shamelessly playing with my lund all these days ..."

SPANK!

"... and giving me blowjobs."

SPANK!

Her left butt cheek was now quite red, and had the marks of my five fingers. I patted and squeezed her buttocks, leading her to moan slightly. I then caressed her on her right butt cheek.

SPANK!

Her right butt cheek now felt the blow, and I could see her skin tingle at the touch.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

She lay there, even as I lovingly caressed her butt. Her gentle breathing made her buttocks rise and fall. The left butt cheek was quite red.

"Alright." I told her, patting her rear end. "Spanking's over. Sit up, and look at me, barey mamani."

Shaheen complied. I could see that she was blushing furiously, just like she always did whenever I had spanked her. She was unable to meet my gaze, embarrassed at being spanked, and yet until before today, she had never stopped me or questioned me. Even today, she relented.

"How's your ass now?" I asked her.

Shaheen made a face.

"You had your fun, Nazu." She retorted. "It gets you high, eh ... this type of powerplay?"

I didn't answer her, directly, but then told her to lie down on her back.

"Time for a '69', barey mamani." I announced, once she had lied down.

"Er ..." Shaheen was confused. "Beta, what's a '69'?'

"Let me show you." I told my aunt. Oh Shaheen, my Big Aunt, you are going to learn a lot of things now!

I laid down on the bed with my hard cock facing the ceiling. I then instructed Shaheen to once again sit up, come over my face, and squat so that both of her legs were on either side of my face. Shaheen got embarrassed again, and tried to protest, but I threatened to spank her again, hard, on her right butt cheek, and she complied. This would become a recurring pattern over the next few days. Whenever I would try to do something new with her, sexually, she would be hesitant and would protest, I would spank her, hard. After a few spanks, and a red stinging ass, she would then meekly submit to me.

Following the threat of another spanking, Shaheen parted her legs wide and lowered her cunt on my face. Her back was to my face, and she was facing my manhood. I pushed her on her back, encouraging her to go down. Shaheen bent over and took my cock in her hand and then put it in her mouth.

I was now slurping on her cunt. Despite her apprehensions, Shaheen soon started to get into it. Any inhibitions Shaheen had about this technique was now long gone. She was moaning very loudly now and pressed her vagina against my mouth.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

Her labia was wide open and I could suck it easily. Shaheen was dripping heavily from vulva and I was licking her juices. It was so tasty. It was so naughty.

A week ago, almost, I had to apologize to her for groping her buttocks. Now I was spanking her and eating her out. Wow!

I almost came into her mouth as she continued to suck my cock, but I had to use my tremendous will power to stop myself. This wasn't the time. I could slowly feel Shaheen building up again.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! OOOOOOOHH! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!"

Shaheen was now moaning quite loudly. Initially she had tried to maintain some dignity, even as I had spanked her and forced her to squat naked on my face, but now she just succumbed to her desires and started to spasm intensely.

"Oh, beta! Beta! I am cumming! Oh.....OOOOH! MY JAAANU! BETA!"

I could feel her explosion coming. Suddenly she started to shake quite violently and I could feel her bum press down on me. Then with a big and loud shriek she pressed her cunt on my face and her pussy started flowing with her love juices. It was powerful! She came so much that her wetness drenched my face. I pressed my lips on her cunt opening and kept drinking the sweat and the nectar of my aunt. Her cum was dripping directly from her pussy into my mouth and I fixed my lips around the hole so that no cum could spill out of my mouth. Shaheen was enjoying her orgasm so much. She kept trembling and her pussy kept spewing its syrup into my waiting lips.

Shaheen slipped off my face and lied down on the bed, on her back. She was spent. The two orgasms had drained her. However, she knew, and I knew, there was still one more to go. I was still to fuck her. It was now time.

I moved over her and lay down beside her. My aunt looked at my warily. I wasted no time and grabbed her in a strong bear hug, leaving her gasping for breath. My hands roamed all over her body, pinching her red, stinging buttocks and groping her breasts. I pressed my lips against her and gave her a deep kiss.

"Mm ..." I bit my aunt's lips and probed my tongue deep into her mouth. My hands smacked her big bum repeatedly where I had spanked her earlier. I could feel her grimace as I hit her derriere, again and again, even as I was sucking her tongue.

"Barey mamani. You are so beautiful. So sexy! Oh Barey mamani! I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before!"

"Thank you, Nazu." Shaheen tried to come up for air in between me kissing her, spanking her and groping her. Her cheeks were now red, her buttocks were even redder, and her pupils were dilated and her nipples firm and erect.

My aunt, a respectable Indian nurse and housewife, was now ready to be taken.

I wanted to waste no further time and climbed over her. Spreading her legs apart, her cunt stared invitingly back at me. My penis was at the entrance of her vagina, and I could feel her heat.

"Beta. Jaanu." My aunt started to plead. "Do you think ..."

Whatever she was going to say, she never did finish it. If she had some new apprehension, or reluctance, she never got the chance to air it. Without any further formality, I ploughed straight into her. My rod began to work its way inside my aunt's stretched pussy.

"OOOOH!" Shaheen gasped as my penis burrowed its way through her love canal. Her mouth twisted into an O as I plunged deep into her. "OOOOOH!"

I was banging her now in slow, deep strokes, and Shaheen, despite her initial reluctance, was now relishing the feeling of a big dick inside her, poking her and thrusting into her. My aunt was moaning and grunting, pounding on my back with her hands. Slowly and steadily, I kept up my invasion of her cunt. Soon, I had my entire length of my dick buried in my voluptuous aunt. We lay still, for a few minutes, savouring the moment of copulation.

THIS WAS IT! THIS WAS IT! I HAD DONE IT! I WAS FUCKING MY AUNT!

I could see small tears gather up in the corner of her eyes, even her heart pounded against mine. It was natural, I told myself. Every woman cries when fucked for the first time by a new man. At least that's what I told myself. I didn't know why she was crying. I didn't care. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that I was finally inside my aunt. I had CONQUERED her. I had taken her. She was mine.

After a few more moments of slow thrusting, I began to pound my big dick in and out of my aunt's hole with all of my left over energy. I lifted my hips up, until my wiener was almost out of her pussy, and then slammed back down into her.

"OOOOH!" My aunt was now moaning loudly, in time to my assaults on her. "AAAAAAAH!"

Any tiredness she had, or any apprehensions of being fucked by another man, were long gone. I was now pumping the air out of her with my thrusts and she was moaning and gasping loudly without any care. She now had her legs wrapped around my pelvis, her nails pressed deep into my back. Shaheen's eyes were shut as my big balls slapped repeatedly - thunk! thunk! - against the flesh of her chunky thighs. She was moaning, and then screaming something unintelligible and crying. Her body was buckling wildly, and she was grunting and responding to me.

I could hardly hold off now. I had been pleasuring her for almost an hour now and I was ready to erupt.

"Oh, God! Oh Gooooddddddd!" Shaheen cried out. She was having yet another orgasm. My aunt started to hump me harder, moving her lower abdomen to match my thrusts.

"Barey mamani." I groaned. "I am cumming."

"Ooooh beta!" Shaheen started to mumble. "Do you want to put on a condom because ..."

Once again, poor Shaheen never had the chance to finish her statement.

With a deep grunt, I tightened my ass cheeks and curled my toes as I shot my cum deep into my aunt's love tunnel. I was cumming inside the unprotected womb of another man's wife. My aunt's womb. I groaned loudly as I thrust my member deep into Shaheen, depositing gallons of my baby making juice between her legs and into her baby canal.

I kept pumping my semen into my aunt for what seemed like ages. I didn't even look at her, or the fact that she was still crying. I just kept humping her and humping her until I was done. I took my time before Shaheen and I lay on the bed in a heap, my dick still buried into her.

My Barey mamani was still panting, sweating, her eyes remaining shut. We laid together a few moments, catching our breath. I then gently removed my dick and Shaheen's cunt lips slowly closed. I watched a huge wad of my slimy cum flow out of her pussy and run down between her ass cheeks to the bed sheet below her.

That was the moment we both crossed the point of no return. Not only had we done it, we had done it and damn the consequences. And both of us had enjoyed it. As the moment of zen slowly subsided, I saw a smile spread gradually across my aunt's face.

"Oh, Nazu!" She gushed. "That was ... unbelievable! You are ... so ... so good! Jaan le liya!"

"Mamani." I told her. "From this moment on, you are going to be like my wife. In fact, you are going to be my sex doll. My fuck toy."

My aunt actually blushed, even as more semen exited her pussy.

From that moment on, Shaheen was indeed like my wife. We were like newly weds. We fucked hard, we fucked daily, and we fucked often. We were like rabbits. Shaheen was so happy and in heat, and I got to ravish her in all places and in all of her holes (mouth, cunt, ass) every day. I tried new things with her and she loved all the ways I banged her. As the days went on, we even got a little bit more daring, consequences be damned.

One time I fucked her on the kitchen counter while the maid was upstairs cleaning the bathroom.

We were in the kitchen, and I was feeling randy. I immediately took off my shorts so I was naked from the waist, wearing only a T-shirt. Shaheen was facing me now, dressed in a nightie, and I grasped both of her breasts and began fondling them. It was easy for me to put my hands on her sides and lift her up onto the bar counter on the kitchen. She giggled, as her bottom hit the cold granite countertop. Both of my hands rolled up her nightie and found her bare thighs. My aunt was breathing heavy and quivered with my touch. She leaned back onto her hands, spreading her legs as my hands inched forward and up her legs.

As usual, she wasn't wearing any panties. She was dripping already.

"Beta." She murmured. "The maid is upstairs in the toilet. She can come out any time, jaanu."

You will notice she didn't actually say "no".

With one hand paying homage to her clit, my other hand found her breast again and her nipple was already hard. I pinched it. Shaheen had her head back, eyes closed and pressing forward into my hand. Her legs began to shake, vibrating into my hand as she continued to tell me not to stop.

"OOOOOOH BETA! OOOOOOH!"

I then parted her legs and started to fuck her. Right there. On the counter. By the time I was done, there was cum dripping from her legs everywhere. We barely managed to clean it up before the maid came down.

I was in a constant state of arousal. I was like a wild animal. I was like a Vulcun in pon farr. I was turned on by the thought that I was actually having unprotected sex with my own aunt. It seemed that my hunger for sex had actually increased. I had found a new kind of vigour. Every afternoon, after working out, I would go straight to bedroom for a long sex session with Shaheen. I even started waking up early for another round of passionate sex in the morning. Even when we would be sitting idle, I would play with her breasts or kiss her. Shaheen has more than happy to oblige. She was also enjoying all of this heightened sexual energy from me. Days passed in this bliss as I banged her on a constant basis.

Soon it was time for her to leave, and for Taiba to take her place. I had been looking forward to this day ever since I had bade farewell to Taiba. Now, I was in two minds. I wanted Taiba to come, but I was sad to see my new fuck toy, my new sex doll, my aunt Shaheen, go.

Oh mamani!

12