Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had promised myself I wouldn't do anything to her until at least after dinner, but seeing this lovely sari-clad buxom vixen before me, I couldn't control myself. This was going to be an ongoing theme of me and Taiba. I just couldn't keep my hands to myself when it came to her.

I walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Ooomph!" Taiba grunted as I snaked my arms around her naked waist, wrapped them around her hips and placed my palms squarely on her buns. I grabbed her and pressed her tightly against me.

"Oh, mamani." I said, before bending down and kissing her neck. "You look ... and smell ... so divine!"

SMOOCH!

"Ooh, beta." Taiba closed her eyes as I began to kiss her on her neck, and then on her cheeks, and then getting dangerously close to her lips.

SMOOCH!

"Mamani, you smell so nice." I told her, taking a deep sniff. "You always smell so nice."

"Er, thanks, beta. I am happy you like it, Nazu."

SMOOCH!

"I love kissing your cheeks, mamani. They are so soft, and chunky."

"Haha, beta. As you said, I have a lot of meat."

SMOOCH!

"You are my favourite aunt, Taiba."

"And you are my favourite man, Nazu ... hehe."

SMOOCH!

"I love you, Taiba."

"Hmm. And I love you, Nazu."

SMOOCH!

"Beta." She murmured, as my lips pressed against the corner -- just touching the edge -- of her lips.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

I was now grinding against her. Here she was -- my aunt -- enveloped in a bear hug from me, my arms groping and kneading her buttocks, and her own hands wrapped behind my back, holding on to my T-shirt.

I decided to kiss her on her lips. This would be a big step for us. Without giving her time to think, I pressed my lips squarely on hers, and let my tongue slide into her mouth. All at the same time I was humping her, pressing my hardness against her crotch.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

"Mmmmmmm. Oh, beta." Taiba sighed, as I continued to French kiss and molest my aunt. She was literally melting like putty in my hands.

If I wanted to, I could probably take her there and then. But I didn't want to do that -- I didn't want it to jump so crudely to that level. Also, she did indicate she wanted to wait till tonight. So, rather reluctantly, I stopped my molestation of her, let go of Taiba and stepped back slightly. I could see her pant, her chests rapidly rising and falling, as she began to compose herself after my assault.

"Oh, beta." Taiba uttered, completely flustered. It seemed she was incapable of saying anything else. Then she suddenly smiled.

"Beta. That was some kiss. I ... I didn't know you could kiss like that. I mean ... with your tongue ... inside my ... you know what I mean."

"Mamani." I smiled. "I thought I would try something I had seen in the movies."

Did she think I was inexperienced with girls? Did she still think I was a virgin? Maybe it was better to keep that image in her eyes. I shouldn't move too quickly ... or expertly. That way her shields won't be up.

"Nazu." Taiba grinned. "I will teach you a lot of things you can do with that tongue of yours."

"You are a naughty girl, mamani." I told her.

Taiba beamed.

"And I like what you do to naughty girls." She replied, smiling slyly.

There! She was trying to goad me again into spanking her. I, however, had different plans.

"Mamani." Suddenly I had a concerned note in my voice. "You did listen to my instructions, did you? Are you or are you not wearing a bra?"

Taiba blushed and looked down. She would be doing a lot of blushing over the next few days as I would continuously molest, spank, slap, punish, or fuck her.

"Yes, beta." She finally said. "Just like you said. No bra."

"Come here." I told her. "Let me see."

Shyly Taiba walked towards me. I hesitated -- but only for a moment -- before I put my hands on her blouse. I felt her stiffen, but only for a moment, and she didn't say anything as I put my hands inside her blouse and felt her breast. My fingers brushed the tip of her very hard nipple -- boy, she was aroused -- and I gave it a slight tweak before I withdrew my hands. I repeated the action with the other breast. Grabbed it, gave it a jiggle and a tweak, before withdrawing my hands.

I had actually touched her breasts!

"Good, mamani. Now let's go for dinner."

"Yes, beta. I am hungry." Taiba smiled, and then giggled. "I think I need to get some food in me before you molest my peechwade even more."

As I raised my hand again, my aunt laughed, turned around and mockingly twerked her butt. I couldn't resist and smacked her on the bum.

SMACK!

Laughing, she headed for the dining room, and I followed her, eyes on her behind.

* * *

Suddenly the clock struck 10 p.m. Taiba and I had been chatting, sitting on the sofa in the living room, after dinner for so long that we had forgotten the time.

Glancing at the clock, Taiba exclaimed, "Wow! I had been talking and talking with you, beta. I was actually planning to go to bed early!"

"Oh, mamani." I told her. "I like you sitting beside me. You smell so nice!"

"Chal! Jhutey -- liar!"

"No, it's true! Whatever perfume you put on, Taibee, it should be called Seduction, as you are really seducing me right now. And not just with your peechwade and bouncing boobs!"

"Oh, beta, you are incorrigible! Talking about your old aunt's sagging boobs!"

"Your boobs are definitely NOT sagging, mamani! Remember, I have touched them!"

"You are so naughty, beta!"

Even as Taiba playfully swatted at me, she was smiling. There was a sparkle in her eyes. Suddenly the atmosphere was crackling with electricity. All of a sudden it seemed that the erotic dial of the room had been switched to maximum. An idea entered my head. It was time to take this to the next level. I wanted to fuck her.

"Mamani." I told her. "Please stand up."

Taiba stood up. She looked so pretty, in the dim light of the living room, the light from the bulb filtering through her thick hair and falling on her body. Her ripe, plum, fat body.

"Mamani." I said. "You look very nice in the sari."

"Why, thank you, beta." Taiba laughed nervously and did a little twirl. "After all, you had commanded me to wear it!"

I noticed that she put an extra emphasis on 'commanded'.

"Good!" I grinned. "I also think, mamani, that you would like very nice without the sari. What do you think?"

There was another moment of silence, and then Taiba haltingly looked at me. "Beta ... you want me to take it off? My sari?"

I got up and walked to Taiba. She stood there, somewhat puzzled, and not doing anything.

I hugged her from the front. It was a strong, long, amorous hug. My hands went around her waist to her buttocks and my hands clamped down on her rump. I pressed her against myself, and then leaned in and gave a soft kiss on her right cheek.

SMOOCH!

"You cheeks are so fresh and smooth, mamani." I told her. I kissed her again.

SMOOCH!

All this time my hands were clawing and playing with her gelatinous buttocks. Taiba sighed even as I kissed her again.

"You smell so nice, mamani."

SMOOCH!

"I love how fair and smooth your skin is."

SMOOCH!

Taiba had a contented smile on her face. Suddenly, I pinched her right ass cheek hard.

"Ow!" She yelped, looking at me in surprise.

"Taiba." I gently admonished her. "When I indicated to you to take your sari off, was it hard to understand what I said?"

"Er ... no, beta, but ..."

WHACK!

My left hand suddenly came down hard on her right butt cheek, while my right hand was around her waist and held her by her left butt cheek, pressing her against me. The surprise slap on her derriere made her look at me in surprise, her mouth forming an "O".

WHACK!

I slapped her bottom again.

"You are going to be with me for two weeks, mamani." I told her. "Remember what you told me right before you left to visit your relatives, leaving me with Shaheen mamani?"

Taiba looked at me, and then nodded.

WHACK!

"Repeat what you had said." I ordered.

WHACK!

"Er ... beta." Taiba gulped. "I had said, 'If you want to hug me, just take me and hug me. And if you want to kiss me, just take me and kiss me.' That's what I had said."

WHACK!

I slapped her bottom again, this time harder.

"No, mamani." I told her. "After that. About your gaand. Your peechwade."

WHACK!

"Er ... um ..." Taiba swallowed. Suddenly she drew in her breath and decided to just come out and say it. "Beta, I had said, 'If you want to pinch my bum, beta, just say my name and snap your fingers. I will come, bend over and present my gaand to you. It's yours to be pinched, patted, groped, caressed, or spanked. You can do what you want with my peechwade.'"

I slowly patted her right butt cheek, where I had been hitting her.

"You are right, mamani. And do you remember what I had said in reply?"

"Yes, beta." As I once again caressed and fondled her bottom, my aunt continued, "You had said that when I would be back, you would spank me so hard that I won't be able to sit. You said beta that you will put me over your knees and spank my gaand with your hand and then with your belt and with my hair brush. You said that my big fat ass will be red with your beatings, beta."

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

There was that strong smell again in the room, once more emanating from my aunt, as I swatted her behind again, and again. I was spanking her, and she was damp; she was wet; she was aroused!

"Yes, very good, mamani." I cupped Taiba's plump butt cheeks and kissed her again, this time on her lips.

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

"Mamani, now don't disobey me or you know the consequences. Take off your sari."

"Well ... beta ... You see-"

WHACK!

WHACK!

WHACK!

I spanked her, and spanked her hard.

"Are you taking off your sari, mamani?"

"Yes, beta."

As I stepped back, this time there was no hesitation. Taiba grabbed at the pallu of her sari near her waist, and gave a small tug. The aanchal fell, and the sari soon slipped down her body to the floor.

I looked at my aunt. She was radiant, and seemed to be glowing with sexuality. Her creamy milky fair body was now covered in only a small blouse and a petticoat. I stepped up to her and grabbed the string that held her petticoat in place.

"Shall I pull this, mamani."

Taiba blushed.

"I am not wearing any panties, beta."

I let go of the string.

"Good! Now YOU drop the petticoat, mamani."

Her semi naked body was now about to get almost fully naked.

"Can I turned around, beta?" Taiba pleaded. "I feel shy if I am looking at you directly."

"Sure, mamani." Weird logic, but whatever! As long as she went through with it!

Taiba turned around so that her back was now to me. I could see her exposed midriff and the the globes of her buttocks behind the petticoat. Taiba then began to undo the string of her petticoat. My loins stirred. Was she going to really go through with it? Yes!

She shamelessly dropped her petticoat, and in one move she exposed her giant, naked, voluptuous buttocks to me. They were ... so big! So huge! And so ... gelatinous! Fleshy, bouncy, quivering ... oh my! And they were clean. So ... nice! No marks, very smooth, milky white skin -- just some giant bubble butts for me to play with.

I savoured the sight before me for sometime as my aunt stood there, nervously. Then I snapped my fingers.

"Turn around, Taibee."

Taiba then turned around. Her hands were NOT covering her nakedness from the front. She was now beaming. She was confident. She was now enjoying exposing herself to me. I had made my fat and chubby aunt feel sexy and desired, so she was not being self conscious in front of me. She wanted to FLAUNT her sexuality. Her pussy was shaved -- shaved! -- with a thin strip of hair around the edge -- a sort of landing strip, if you will. Oh yes, she was definitely ready for some fun. She was prepared!

I was still sinking in the beauty of her pussy when her blouse came off in rapid succession. As ordered, there was no bra inside. My good aunt was now fully naked, shamelessly naked, in the presence of her nephew. Her breasts -- oh her giant breasts! They were two large pendulous appendages bouncing in front of me -- with large areoles and nipples.

Any thoughts I had that she was reluctant to be naughty with me had vanished in a heartbeat. Taiba had a big smile on her face as she noticed me staring at her exposed body.

"You are so naughty, beta!" She chided me. "Making your fat old mamani completely nanga -- naked."

"Well, Taiba." I drew in MY breath that I realized I had been holding. "I didn't really ask you to take off your blouse, you know!"

Taiba giggled.

"Should I put on my blouse back?"

"No!" I answered -- perhaps a little too quickly. "You will get a tight slap then!"

Taiba laughingly patted her buttocks.

PAT!

PAT!

"Oh, beta," She said, naughtily jiggling her buttocks, "These cheeks ... and ..."

She then brought her hands forward and patted the sides of her face.

PAT!

PAT!

"These cheeks. They are always ready for your slaps, beta."

Taiba was ... cheeky. She was being naughty. I still couldn't get enough of her juggling breasts.

"Wow ... mamani. I like you better this way. No sari. No clothes."

"Well, beta, I know! You are practically staring at me! Would you like it if I stared at you when you undressed?"

It was practically an invitation -- a dare! -- for me to be naked. Once again, I realized it was Taiba who was the manipulative one in charge, EVEN if she was the submissive one. Or the naked one. Oh well, what the heck!

"Oh, Taiba!" I gushed, and then cheekily added. "Maybe I would!"

Taiba played along. "Oh yeah, then I dare you beta to strip right now!"

Without much thought, I jumped at the challenge. Pulling my t-shirt over my head and dropping my pants along with my underwear to the floor, before stepping out of them, I could feel my flaccid penis rapidly growing. Taiba instantly lowered her gaze to my crotch as my penis stood erect.

"Wow." Was all she said, and then added, "Somebody is feeling horny!"

This time it was my turn to blush.

"That's what a sexy woman like you can do to a man like me!"

I moved closer to her and took her in my arms once again. My hands went around her waist and back on to her giant bum. I pressed her against me, her gigantic breasts crushing against my chest. My rapidly hardening penis buried its way between her huge thighs.

SMOOCH!

"Oh Taiba."

I gave her a quick peck on her cheek. Taking my chin in her hand she bent my head, and returned my gesture with a kiss on my forehead. Meanwhile I was busy exploring her. With one hand firmly grasping one of her ass cheeks, with the other I was now caressing her all over, to which she reacted by pressing herself even more closely against me.

Getting absolutely no resistance from her I got bolder and brought my hand just under her right breast. She had sensed my longing to touch her breasts. Again.

"Oh, beta!" She sighed, somewhat teasingly. "For so long, I waited someone to have this sort of hawas -- this sort of hunger -- for me! Your mamu hardly pays any attention to me, beta. He calls me a fat cow."

I let go of her buttocks completely, brought both of my hands to the front and cupped her huge melons, gently lifting them and feeling their weight. She moaned softly, as I touched her erect nipples, letting my fingers circle her brown areolas. Soon I was pinching and pulling at her teats. I guess Taiba had a high tolerance of pain, or she liked it that way, but I allowed myself to get pretty rough with her bosom. She stood there, almost amused, surrendering herself completely to my whims, looking at me as I satisfied my curiosity.

"Relax, Nazu!" She finally said. "I am not going anywhere! You can play with my breasts as much as you want in the next couple of weeks! There's no rush!"

Her nipples stuck out like little thumbs and her puckered areolas were now smooth. I looked at her before bringing my mouth on the tip of her tit. She let a slight moan as I sucked the nipple into my mouth.

"OOOOOH." Taiba gasped, biting her lower lip, her eyes shut. I repeated the sucking with the other breast. I noticed Taiba was now gently, almost absent mindedly, rubbing her pussy with one hand.

With one move, I flicked her hand off, and then placed my own finger in her clit!

"Oh God!" Taiba gasped, as my fingers dove into her cunt. She was wet -- dripping wet!

"Mamani." I told her. "Let's go upstairs to the bedroom. I want to make love to you."

For the first time in a long while in our sexual dance was there hesitation from Taiba. I could feel her stiffen up and suddenly that glow, that eagerness, that flaunting, seemed to fade. With a concerned look on her face, Taiba gently took hold of my erection. I almost came as her fingers wrapped around my hard manhood, but I held on.

Absent mindedly caressing my hardness, Taiba said, "Beta. I know we have gone beyond merely fooling around. What we are doing even now is sinful. But, beta. I know you are a young man. I know you are curious. Excited. Horny. And trust me, I want it just as much as you. But ... making love ... this is one sin too much for me, beta."

What the fuck was she saying! After all of this! She wanted to leave me with blue balls! WHAT THE FUCK!

I really wanted to take her on my knee and spank her and spank her hard. But I know I had to play this properly. Even Shaheen had eventually succumbed to me, and so would Taiba. Right now, I had to respect her sexual limits.

"Mamani." I replied in a carefully neutral voice. "I understand. But I really want to cum inside you."

"I know, beta, I know." Taiba continued to stroke me. "And trust me, I want to feel ... this ... THIS ... vadiya lund ... this giant dick inside me as well. But, maybe, not now, beta, what do you say?"

Seeing the disappointment in my face, my ever eager to please aunt added, "Beta, look! Maybe ... I have something in mind that can be just as pleasurable."

Like what, you fucking fat cow! I wanted to cum!

My heart skipped a beat when she cheerfully said, "What if you stick it in between my butt cheeks ... my peechwade? Just between my legs, mind you -- so no penetrating. You can cum in between my legs -- my thighs. I'm sure for you it'll feel the same as being in my vagina."

She gently stroked my erection, as she waited for my reaction. I nodded without much thought. I didn't want to dispute whatever little I was getting. Besides, I didn't want to force her now. I wanted her to gradually surrender herself to me.