Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, mamani." I said. "I will cum on your thighs. Thank you."

Besides, what did she say?

And trust me, I want to feel ... this ... THIS ... vadiya lund ... this giant dick inside me as well. But, maybe, not now, beta, what do you say?

She was going to do it, but not now. OK ... I will see to that.

We rushed upstairs, both of us, to her bedroom. We were both naked. Giddy. Eager.

As we both lay down on the bed, as nude as the day we were born, Taiba took a small bottle of oil. She then made me lie flat on my back, and then applied the oil liberally on my tummy and then on my penis. As she rubbed my pecker and massaged my balls, she looked at me and grinned.

"Are you a virgin, beta?" She asked.

I didn't reply, but merely laughed.

"Mamani, you are going be my first." I lied.

Taiba blushed. She then asked me to apply some oil on her butt.

"Turn around." I told her. "So your back is to me. I want to see your peechwade."

"Yes, beta." Obediently Taiba assumed the position I wanted her to.

With oil on my hands, I massaged her fleshy buttocks. I explored her holes, and then slipped a finger inside her rectum.

"Oh you are dirty, putting a finger in my gaand!" Taiba squealed. I couldn't even spank her, as she lay in this inviting position, so oily were my hands and her buttocks. I put the vial of oil on the bedside table.

With her on her side, and her back to me, I lay down beside (and behind her), spooning her. My erection brushed against her voluptuous behind. With my finger, I parted her butt cheeks slightly and placed my penis between her ass cheeks, letting the tip of my manhood rest against her anus.

"Oh, beta." Taiba murmured, as my hands went around to her front and cupped her giant melons. "Please be gentle with me, Nazu. And be careful NOT TO PENETRATE my gaand! Please, beta."

"Yes, mamani."

I spread out her ass cheeks and guided my penis in between her them, bringing the bare tip of my dick in contact with her anal opening. Her butt cheeks engulfed my erect manhood as I let go.

"Oh, beta." Taiba voiced. "It feels so nice. So warm. Don't move beta, just lie like this."

Since when did she start issuing the commands? Still, at this moment my pecker was buried in her gaand, so I didn't challenge it.

Raising her hands to her hips Taiba began gently swaying her hips from side to side. I could feel my orgasm starting to build up. There was only so much I could take, after all. I bit my lips, trying to control myself.

There was a mirror opposite the bed on the dressing table, and Taiba caught sight of my expression as I struggled to control myself. She smiled.

"Beta, since you are a virgin, this is how it will feel when you are inside a woman."

Oh mamani, if only you know what happened in this house last week!

Taiba then clenched and released her butt cheeks in rapid successions, making my orgasm nearer.

"This is how it would feel when a woman is having an orgasm, beta." Taiba said. She playfully giggled and then asked, "Does it feel good putting your pee pee in between your mamani's bum bum?"

"Oh, yessss!" I managed to gasp.

I could bare it no longer. I was now feeling the urgent need to cum, and without thinking I involuntarily thrust my manhood forward into her buttocks. The well oiled head of my penis easily found and drilled into her anal opening.

"NOOOO beta NOOOO!" Taiba screamed as I invaded her rear end. "Beta, NO PENETRATING!"

I was beyond caring. It was not that I didn't want to listen to Taiba, or rape her, but my dick now had a mind of its own.

"Mamani. Please. I have to cum inside. Please." I said. I was almost begging.

Taiba seemed to reluctantly consent.

"OK. But be gentle. At least it's not from my vagina."

It was probably more pain than pleasure she felt, but like a good submissive, Taiba managed to control her anguish in order to allow me my pleasure. I felt her anus relaxing as my erection eased into her.

"Ohhh my ...!" she exclaimed squirming her buttocks and thighs to assist my entry.

I could tolerate it no longer. Her fat thighs and her glutinous buttocks were clamping down on my hardness, and her wetness and my desire had brought me to the edge, and beyond. My penis started to flex and my balls began to squeeze.

Taiba's eyes were shut, her head thrown back as my orgasm exploded inside her bum. I was now rocking hard, violently smashing into her. I could smell the sweet smelling jasmine oil on her hair as I whispered into her ears, "Mamani, I'm cuming!"

She nodded in acknowledgement, her eyes still closed as she felt my pulsating penis pump wades of semen deep into her bowels. Her bangles clanked, as she placed her hands on my hips to stead herself as I drilled into her ass. I had now lost control, and was cumming helplessly, my cum going down her anal cavity. Me penis trembled as oodles of spunk emerged in a torrential rush, having been pent up for so long.

"OOOOOOOH" She cried out, feeling the last of my semen being pumped into her.

When I was fully spent, I remained motionless for a moment, giving her time to recover from what must have been a painful ordeal. My hands were gently caressing her sides, tracing the slopes and curves of her voluptuous body. I felt bad; I didn't want to take her from her gaand as my very first sex act from her.

"Ouch, that hurt, beta." Taiba cried out after I had emptied the last of my spunk in her and given her time to catch her breath. "That hurt a lot."

"I am so sorry, mamani." I told her. I really meant it. "I didn't want to do this to you on my very first night with you."

"Oh, beta, don't worry about it." With almost motherly tenderness, Taiba comforted me. "It's okay, sweetie, I should have anticipated your eagerness. You are a young man, there's only so much you can tolerate before you want to cum. I can handle a little pain."

"You are a good woman, Taiba." I told her, kissing the nape of her neck. "I almost don't want to spank you ever again."

"Ah. That wouldn't be good." Taiba giggled. "Beta, let me go. I have to take a shower after this."

I don't know why Indian women wanted to take a bath after sex, especially at night. I just wanted to go to sleep -- I was drained. But Taiba had already done much more than what I had expected from the first day, so I made no motion to stop her.

Still inside her I could feel my penis going soft. She slowly broke our spooning embrace by pulling her butt away from my groin, as I felt my rather limp penis stretch as it slid out of her anus.

"Ouch!!" She gasped as the thick knob of my penis left her delicate opening. Huge volumes of white liquid emerged from her asshole and fell on the bed.

I watched her as she left for the bath with her hand shamelessly in between her buttocks trying to massage her sore opening. Oh Taiba! You will be rubbing much more than your butt when I am done with you after these two weeks!