Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 12

Story Info
Indian Aunt is Enjoyed on the Bus Against Her Will.
10.8k words
4.41
74.7k
42

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

Chapter 12 -- The Bus Ride

Indian Aunt is enjoyed on the Bus

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of incest. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while incest and adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. -- Tarek Zia

The phone rang around 5.30 in the morning. It was my aunt Taiba's cell, and the ringtone was an annoying Bollywood high pitched tune. The sun had still not risen on what would be a hot August summer day, and both my aunt and I were in deep sleep.

"Taiba." I poked her in the butt. "Mamani! It's your cell phone."

"Hmm..." Taiba murmured in her sleep.

The phone continued to ring.

"Taiba." I put my hand under the sheets to find her buttocks again. "Wake up and get your phone."

"Mmmm." Taiba once again mumbled something. Even I putting a finger in her anus didn't wake her up.

We were both tired, of course. It had been a late night. The room still stank of our sweat. And of sex.

I had fucked my Taiba mamani twice last night. The first time we had ended up in the missionary position, with me cumming in her hole, as she lay spread eagled. For almost half an hour we had laid in that position, with my cock buried deep inside her, my cum continuously seeping inside her. We lay together as I stroked her bottom, caressed her big boobs, kissed her on the mouth and eyes, and licked her cheeks. That was how the second round had started.

"Spank me, Nazu." As my cock had stirred again, Taiba had looked into my eyes and pleaded. "Please spank me. I have been a bad girl."

I nodded. It had been a couple of days since I had properly and thoroughly spanked my mamani. Taiba was a fun woman to spank.

To spank her, I had to move. As I had withdrawn my cock from her cunt, there was a sharp audible plonk sound.

"Oooh." Taiba had started to giggle. "You had completely filled me up, Nazu!"

OLE! OLE! Jab bhi koi ladki dekhu ... OLE OLE!

The night was becoming clearer in my head, even as her cell phone continued to ring and then blare out its annoying 90s Bollywood tune.

OK, back to last night. After taking my large and still semi-hard penis out of her cunt, I gathered the two biggest pillows and put them in the middle of the bed.

"Turn over and place your big fat tummy on these pillows." I had instructed my mamani. "I want your large butt cheeks high in the air."

"Yes, beta."

Cum continued run down her thick thighs as I made Taiba turn over on her big belly. There were lots of gelatinous fat on her belly, buttocks and thighs, and everything jiggled as she positioned herself for her spanking. I squeezed a bit of her butt cheeks between my forefinger and thumb of one hand.

"You should really stop eating the samosas, mamani." I had told her, pinching her butt cheeks.

"Ooooh. Yes, beta." Taiba acknowledged. "I am sorry beta, I just cannot control myself."

I looked at my chunky aunt. Lying there shamelessly on the bed, stark naked, on her fat stomach, with her wide bottom raised in the air, and cum trails down her big thighs. With her legs spread apart, I could actually see her cunt hole. Her pubic hair, thick and curly, was matted down with her sweat, my cum, and her own juices. I placed a finger there, and felt Taiba gave an involuntary shudder. More juice flowed out of her hole. I put yet another finger there.

"You really are a slut, mamani." I scolded her. "Lying here, naked, in front of your nephew. Cum dripping down your cunt. Just few days after having sex with your husband on this very same bed!"

"Yes, Nazu. I am a shameless slut."

SPANK!

I raised my hand and brought it down hard.

SPANK!

Again I hit her buttocks. Hard.

SPANK!

And again.

SPANK!

A small red spot began to emerge on her right butt cheek. That is where I had struck her. Again and again. I put my hand on her left butt cheek now.

"You call your husband jaanu." I said, rubbing her giant ass. "And yet you call me jaanu. You are a slutty housewife who is betraying her innocent husband by seducing her nephew!"

"Yes, beta. I am a horrible wife. I deserved to be spanked."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I struck her, calmly and repeatedly, this time on her left butt cheek. Every time I hit her, all the fat of her body shook and her buttocks jiggled. More and more juice was now flowing out of her, staining the pillow and the sheets. Pushpita the maid would have to wash all of this tomorrow.

"You enticed your own nephew into bed." I had told her, patting her blubbery rump. "Every one of my aunts knows how your peechwade is always open to me -- your young nephew!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You now go into the bathroom without closing your door. You are my mamani, and yet you have no shame in urinating in front of me!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Your blouse is always loose, and your cleavage showing. You have big boobs, mamani, and yet you have no shame in showing them to the rickshaw wallah, the dhaba wallah and so on!"

"Oh, I am sorry, Nazu. I do try, you know, but sometimes the blouse buttons feel tight, and ..."

"No excuses!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I had continued to spank her until her giant rosy pinkish white buttocks had turned a bright, crimson, cherry tomato red. One of the joys of spanking Taiba, in addition to the kink of spanking a naked fat woman and watching her buttocks jiggle, and the fact that she was your mamani, was how red her ass would usually become. Taiba was kinky, and a fun girl to spank.

Initially she was in heat and had urged me on, and then she had turned quiet as I had continued to spank her. Finally, Taiba had whimpered every time my hand came into contact with her skin. I had been spanking her for about half an hour now. Her ass must be stinging in pain. I looked at her, lying there, naked, vulnerable, her cherry dark red buttocks raised and inviting. I couldn't control myself.

I positioned myself behind her and grasped her by the hips, even as my penis touched her butt cheeks. Before my sweet aunt could understand what was going on, I thrust myself into her.

"Oooooooh, beta!" Taiba cried out as my rock hard dick burrowed into her anal cleft. Her hands clutched the bed sheet and her toes curled as I rammed into her.

"Beta, please!" Taiba pleaded. "Please be gentle! You just spanked me there, beta! Or ... or ... please cum in my vagina! Not my ass, please!"

"Taiba ... I ... cannot." I mumbled. My ass was now grinding against hers, and my penis tunneling its way even more into her anus. "I ... have to ... now."

"OK, beta." Taiba whimpered. I knew she was feeling not only the pain of being taken in her rear, but also the sting on her ass where she had been spanked, and which was now rubbing against my skin. "Please, be fast then, beta."

"OK ... mamani."

She needn't have asked; I couldn't take it any more. Her fat thighs and her glutinous buttocks were clamping down on my hardness, and her wetness and her reluctance for anal sex and my desire for it all culminated as I exploded inside her bum.

"Oooooh, beta!" Taiba could just cry and hang on, even as I was rocking hard, violently smashing into her. Her eyes were closed as she felt my pulsating penis pump wades of semen deep into her bowels. As I drilled her ass, I had now lost control, and was cumming helplessly. For the second time last night, my penis trembled as oodles of spunk emerged in a torrential rush into my aunt, this time through her anal cavity.

That is why she was now finding it hard to get up. The phone was continuing to ring.

I put my hand on her buttocks yet again, right where I had spanked her the last night, and pinched her hard.

"Ow!" Taiba moaned. "OK, baba, ok. I am answering it."

The cell phone was on the bedside table beside Taiba. I was now fully awake, so I watched as my aunt turned over to answer it. I watched the crack of her buttocks, remembering how it felt to enter that with my penis. I felt myself stirring as I gazed at her naked behind, while she answered the phone.

"Uh, uh." She was listening to someone on the other end while just making acknowledgement noise.

"I see."

"OK."

I wondered who it was. As my eyes gazed on her peechwade, my cock was now trying to regain its rigidity. I wanted to bonk my mamani again, but it would be rude to do that while she's on the phone.

"I see." Taiba was now speaking. "Just keep doing what you are doing. I will try to be there soon."

She hung up and turned to me. As she turned around, her giant, huge, balloon-like breasts rose in the air like a pendulum and fell on this side of the bed, as she now faced me. I marvelled at the fact that I was sharing a conversation with her, on the bed, stark naked, while staring at her melons.

"Nazu." Taiba was now fully awake. "I have to go visit my cousin Narmeen's place. Her mother -- my khala (aunt) -- has high fever."

Narmeen's mother and Taiba's mother were sisters, and I knew Narmeen was a middle aged lady, widowed, who lived with her old mother alone in the next village. Her only son was away in Dubai, so now with a sick aged mother to tend to, someone would have to come and help out. I knew Taiba was close to her old khala. I propped myself next to Taiba and gave her a hug.

"Your khala will be fine, mamani." I said, wrapping my arm around her extra wide hips. "Don't worry."

"Thank you, Nazu." Taiba hugged me back. For some time, we remained encased in each other's arms, her big breasts resting against my chest. I then kissed the nape of her neck.

SMOOCH!

"When will you be leaving, mamani?"

"I can get ready quickly, and if you call a rickshaw, I can catch the 7 o clock bus. Or maybe the 730."

"OK, mamani."

SMOOCH!

I kissed her on her right cheek. I couldn't help it. When you hug Taiba, you have to kiss her. Her round, plump cheeks were just begging to be kissed. No wonder anyone who hugged Taiba -- even an innocent, platonic hug -- ended up kissing her on her cheek. I have seen Taiba been kissed on her cheeks by so many of her male relatives than should have been proper. Uncles, cousins, nephews, colleagues, in-laws ...

"Mamani." I suddenly thought of something. "The morning buses are full of those labourers. If you go, your gaand ... I mean ... you know in those crowded bus ..."

SMOOCH!

I kissed her again, and then patted her rump. Sexual harassment on these buses was not a joke. It was an epidemic.

"I know, beta." Taiba smiled. She had a beautiful smile. Pearl white teeth, and her rosy red lips and pink complexion of her fat cheeks gave her a beautiful look. "But what to do! I want to go early so I can come back early."

"Oh!"

SMOOCH!

I kissed her again.

"Thank you for thinking of me and coming back tonight, mamani." I told her. "But Shaheen mamani is also returning today. So if you like, you can stay at your khala's. That way you can catch a later bus and your gaand will be safe from those labourers' wandering hands."

Taiba seemed to think about it for a minute, before shaking her head.

"No, I will come back tonight. What Narmeen really needs is someone to come and cook the food for a few days so she can spend the time taking care of khala and getting her better. And as for the labourers, I can handle them."

Or, more likely, they will handle you, mamani, I thought.

"Are you sure, mamani?" I asked, giving her one final warning. "You remember what happened last time you were on the bus at this time. You yourself told me some man's hand, or another's, was on your peechwade the whole time, pinching, probing. You said it seemed the whole bus had groped you, fingered you, pinched you."

Taiba gave a nervous giggle.

"I might have exaggerated a bit, Nazu." She answered. "I know I will be pinched or fondled a few times. That's ok -- it's only a fifteen or twenty minute bus ride. And I really want to go early so I can come back early. If a few man pinch me on my gaand a handful of times, I can take care of it."

It won't be a handful of times, Taiba, I thought. Some man or another will have his hand on -- and in -- your ass the whole time.

I didn't realize at that time how prophetic my feeling was.

"I see." I replied. "As you wish, mamani."

I slowly pressed my lips against Taiba's. She returned the kiss, hungrily. Our tongues searched for each other amidst our saliva and we kissed for a long time.

"OK, Nazu beta." Taiba reluctantly stopped the kiss. "Let me go now, beta, before you rape me again. We don't have time for that. I want to take a quick shower and get ready."

"I don't rape you, mamani." I replied indignantly. "You know you like it."

"I am sorry, beta." Taiba kissed me on my lips. "I didn't mean it that way. Will you forgive your old mamani?"

"Yes, mamani. And I will call the rickshaw wallah."

"Who, Tara Singh?"

"Yes, Tara."

I watched as Taiba got up from the bed. Her whole body was full of marks. Her neck and breast had some large hickeys where I had kissed her and sucked on her skin. There were some bite marks on her back, and her buttocks of course still had the marks of her spanking. As she stood up and stretched, I couldn't really control myself.

The sight of her fleshy gaand was too much. I walked up to her and pressed myself against her back. My penis burrowed its way into the crack of her buttocks.

"Oooomph!" Taiba grunted, as I wrapped my arms around her. "Beta, please."

"You are so beautiful, mamani." I told her.

"Please, beta. Not now." My aunt continued to plead. "I will be late."

I ignored her and my hands squeezed her bottom. Even though she wasn't liking it, her body was starting to respond in sexual heat.

"Beta!" Taiba managed to beg. "You have to accompany me to the station, and then be back in the house before the maid will be here. There's simply too much to do."

"OOOOOH how I love your peechwade, mamani." I completely ignored her reluctance, pinching her sharply on her ass and causing her to yelp loudly. My hands then found their way to her front as I grabbed both of her boobs. She titled her head back in resignation as I kissed the nape of her neck, even as my hands continued to squeeze her tits.

"OK, mamani." Reluctantly I had to let her go. She had a point after all. We couldn't be late -- she had a bus to catch.

A bus full of men who would love a piece of her big ass.

"Let's get ready."

* * *

In an hour, we were both completely ready. Tara Singh was here.

Tara was the same rickshaw wallah who had brought Taiba from the station to our house two weeks ago. I remember how, when I had greeted Taiba at the door, I had hugged her, kissed her cheeks and felt up her big bottom, all in plain sight of this man. He had watched, with big eyes, surprised, as I put a finger in my aunt's ass crack, and then pinched her bottom, all in full view of anyone on the street.

At that time, Taiba hadn't seen Tara looking -- she was too much in shock and arousal as I had molested her. Yes, I should have been more discreet -- my aunt was a married lady, and she had a reputation to protect in Tinpur, but what I had instead done was wink at this rickshaw driver, pinch my aunt's big bottom in front of his eyes, grab the meat of her ass cheek and jiggle it, and then make a shooing motion for him to get up on his rickshaw and leave as I continued to play with her gaand in public.

Then, when Taiba and I had to go to the city in the afternoon, by chance it was Tara again who our rickshaw driver was. Maybe it wasn't so much of a coincidence, as Tara used to ply that route. In any case, when the rickshaw had stopped near the gates of the village market, it had been afternoon on a weekday, and so the place was relatively empty. When I realized this was the same rickshaw driver, who had seen me molest Taiba already, I decided to continue to do that.

As I paid him his fare, I had reached out and grabbed Taiba by her buttocks.

"She has a nice gaand, na?" I had asked Tara, kneading my aunt's posterior right there, openly on the street.

"It is big and fleshy." Tara had agreed, nodding. Taiba had stood there helplessly, her face blushing a bright red, as I poked her rectum, pinched her ass cheeks and then gave it a satisfying whack. All in public in the street.

That was when Tara and I exchanged phone numbers, and whenever we needed a rickshaw, I used to call him. I used to tip him well too. Riding on Tara's rickshaw meant Taiba and I could continue our amorous activities on the ride without worry. I knew Taiba was a slut with me and she liked it when I squeezed her boobs or pinched her gaand in front of Tara, or talked dirty to her. Whenever we would get home after such an excursion, we would have hot, passionate sex.

I also used Tara's services when I had to go to the village by myself for various reasons, and he was very chatty. I learned that he was a widower, and he lived alone. He had two sons and a daughter. His daughter lived with her husband in Qatar. Both his sons had just moved to Canada to work as well. His sons eventually wanted him to join them, but Tara loved the simple village life too much.

Right now it was early morning, around 630 am, and Tara was outside the lodge, waiting for us. The sun had just come up, but it was already getting hot and muggy. I held Taiba by her hips, helping her up the rickshaw. Once she was seated, I got in beside her, and slipped an arm around her waist.

"Dada, are both of you going on the bus?" Tara asked me, as he began to pedal and we started towards the bus station.

"No, Tara." I answered. I knew why he was asking. "Mamani has to go to her khala's place."

"Why?" Taiba asked.

"Memsahib." Tara replied humbly. "The men on the bus at these times are not good. They ... harass women who travel alone at these times."

"I am sure I can deal with a couple of misbehaving louts." Taiba snorted. "I have travelled before."

"Memsahib." Tara insisted, even as he pedalled hard. "The men now ... they are more ... misbehaved. Some gundaa, mawali are also there. If you go ... memsahib ... I can assure you ... Aaapko pareshaan karegi (they will bother you)."

The word pareshaan meant bother, and it was a polite euphemism for sexual harassment. Taiba however seemed unperturbed.

"Nonsense." She replied dismissively. "I know how to take care of myself."

"As you wish, memsahib."

Wisely Tara did not say another word until we reached the bus station. He stopped outside, in the rickshaw lot. I got down and helped my chubby aunt get down as well.

"Ok, beta." Taiba turned to me. "I will see you in the evening then."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers