Summer of Indian Aunties Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus started moving.

"Hang on to me, Taiba." Sachin instructed. "I don't want you to fall."

"Yes, dada." My mamani had no choice but to wrap an arm around her molester's waist, while one of his hands was on her waist.

I was wondering if Taiba was beginning to regret her decision to travel on the morning bus.

"Do you see how firm my body is, Taiba?" Sachin asked. "I work out daily."

"Yes, dada." I actually saw my mamani feel her captor's chest. "You do appear to be very fit and athletic."

Was she just being polite to protect herself, I thought, or was she really enjoying this?

"So, Taiba." Sachin was saying. "Do you travel on the bus often at this time of the morning?"

"No, dada." Taiba replied. "I know these times are not good for women like me. But as I said, my khala is sick, so I had to come."

Using the movement of the bus, Sachin's free hand was now touching my mamani's back all over with his hand. His hand was roaming on her ass and then traveled upward on to the naked skin between her saree and the blouse. I knew normally the men never strayed above to the blouse, but given who Sachin was, I didn't exactly trust him to follow the "laws".

"It's not good for women to travel on this time. You could have waited, Taiba." Sachin gently chided her. "The 10 am bus is only a couple of hours later. You could have gone on that bus."

"I know, dada, but I wanted to come back early as well."

"Oh, you will come back on the evening buses? Taiba, you know they are also full of labourers and other lowly men, returning from the city." Sachin was almost scolding her, while cupping her ass.

"What to do, dada. I don't want to return too late at night."

For some time Sachin didn't talk, as his hand paid homage to my mamani's chubby belly.

"You have very nice skin, Taiba." Sachin praised her. "Very smooth!"

"Oh, thank you, dada. I use lots of moisturizer."

Sachin pinched a bit of her waist between his forefinger and thumb.

"You are also fat, Taiba! I guess you are a good cook, eh, my fat Taiba? And you eat a lot of your own food!"

Taiba blushed.

"My husband is also always saying that, dada."

Smart woman! She was trying to gently remind her molester that she was a married woman.

"Speaking of your husband ..." Even as he talked about my uncle, Sachin inserted a finger into my mamani's ass. "What type of man is he?"

"Ouch! Uh ... my husband ... I ... I don't understand, dada."

Sachin withdrew his finger from her ass and patted her rump.

"Does he appreciate the beautiful woman you are? You have some giant peechwade. And some giant doodh!"

"Oh." Taiba was a bit flustered as this man praised her buttocks and boobs in this crude fashion. "I ... my husband ... I don't know ... dada."

Sachin then patted and then squeezed my mamani's ass again.

"You really have a big gaand, Taiba." He said. "It sticks out quite a lot. A pleasure to play with."

"Oh ... thank you, dada."

"Tell me, Taiba. Does your husband fuck you often?"

Taiba blushed once again.

"Oh, dada. I feel shy in answering."

What a woman! What a typical Indian woman! She had no shyness in travelling the morning bus knowing she was going to get molested, yet she was blushing when asked about her sex life by the man who had a finger in her ass.

Sachin once again slipped an arm around my aunt's waist.

"Your waist is very nice, Taiba. Very smooth skin. Very silky. I can't get enough of your smooth milky white skin!"

"Er ... thank you, dada."

"And your doodh -- your boobs. They are so big! Your husband must have lots of fun with them!"

Taiba blushed again and didn't say anything.

"You didn't answer me, Taiba. Do you have sex often with your husband?"

Taiba hesitated for a moment, and then shook her head.

"Not as often as I would like, dada. I am afraid he thinks I am fat. And ugly."

Sachin whistled.

"What an idiot! Your husband is an absolute imbecile!"

How remarkable, I thought. Once again Taiba was insinuating to another man that her husband didn't love her or want to have sex with her, which was not true.

"Your stupid husband doesn't know what maal he has in you!" Sachin continued. "Do you know what a maal is, Taiba?"

Taiba shook her head.

"No, dada." She answered innocently. "What do you mean?"

"You. You are a maal, Taiba." Once again he pinched her on each butt cheek. "An item, as we call it. Have you ever been to the Tinpur Kothaey, Taiba?"

Taiba reddened, and immediately shook her head. Of course she hasn't been to the Tinpur Kothaey, which was a known whorehouse in the red light area of the village.

"A woman like you would make good money there, Taiba." Sachin told her, once again fingering her in the ass. "With a giant rack like that, and a gaand like this, men would pay double to spend some time with you!"

"Oh ..." Taiba didn't know quite well to make of this praise. "I didn't know that, dada. I always thought which man would want me?"

"Oh, you are a silly woman." Sachin once again chided her. "With boobs like that, and a peechwade like this ... And you tell me your husband doesn't fuck you often!"

"What to do, dada."

"How many kids do you have, Taiba?"

"Oh, none, dada." Taiba answered in a sad tone. "I don't have any kids, dada. And I am married for a long time."

"Oh ..." Sachin then leaned over and whispered something in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said, but it made Taiba go very red.

"I couldn't do that, dada." Taiba seemed hesitant.

"Sure you can. Just do it." Sachin urged her.

I saw Taiba then reach down. She was actually putting her hand below his waist -- on his crotch! I saw her eyes go big.

"Oh, dada!" She could only mouth. "Oh dada ... you are ... you are ... so ... big!"

"I know." Sachin had a cruel smile as he made this helpless housewife feel his manly hardness. "And if you ever want kids, Taiba, you can always come to me."

There was silence for some time. The insinuation was clear. This man wanted to fuck my aunt.

Sachin then let go of the roof rail and asked Taiba to grab hold of it. She nodded, raising both hands and clasping the rail. With both hands now above her head, not free to do anything else, she was now standing there, helpless, surrounded by six men, vulnerable and waiting. Sachin didn't wait for long.

His palms were now on her ass. Both of his hands were now massaging and squeezing her giant rear end. He lifted a finger and started to trace her panty line, with his minions shielding his activities to most people from the bus.

I knew Taiba had only worn a thin string panty on that day, knowing her ass would be molested. She was now as good as naked under her petticoat for his hands. He frenetically massaged my mamani's ass for a long time. As the bus went over a rut on the road, Taiba almost gasped with shock as Sachin put his strong hands on her bare waist from both sides. Her grip on the handle tightened as his palms started running over my mamani's chubby belly. Very soon he was circling her belly button.

I looked at Taiba who was looking straight on towards the road, probably thinking as to how much time was left and when her ordeal would be over. She kept as much a straight face as possible. My heart skipped a beat when Sachin ran his fingers along the waistline of my mamani's sari. Was he going to undress her, right there, on the bus?

"Please don't do that, dada." Taiba pleaded. "The whole sari would come off if you try to ... put your finger in ... my petticoat."

Sachin thought for a minute, and then nodded. He resumed fondling her ass. I saw Taiba give a sigh of relief. It was quite clear that she understood that with this gangster, the normal "rules" were out of the window.

Sachin caught hold of a hand rail.

"Stand close to me, Taiba." Sachin ordered. "I want your hands around me, and touch me down there."

"Er ... yes, dada."

Taiba let go of the hand rails herself. She wrapped an arm around Sachin's hips, and I saw that hand slowly go down towards his crotch. Sachin had a grin on his face. The absolute sense of power he was exhibiting over my aunt was making him giddy. He had this high class housewife not only at his mercy, but he was making her dance to his tune. My aunt had no choice but to rub his hardness over his trousers.

"Where is your husband now, Taiba?" He asked her, as his other hand resumed its assault on her buttocks, while she was stroking him.

"He is in Kolkata, dada."

"Oh, so he doesn't know you are here on this bus right now, rubbing another man's laand?"

"Er ... no, dada."

"When will you tell him you are not at hom?"

"I will tell him once I get to my khala's place."

Sachin carefully caressed my aunt's left butt cheek, and then her right.

"Is anyone expecting you this early at your khala's place, Taiba?"

"Yes, dada. I told my cousin I would be coming."

"Oh, that's too bad."

"Why, dada?"

Sachin inserted a finger into my mamani's ass. And then he leaned over and said something in her ear. I couldn't hear what he said, but it made my mamani go very, very red. Sachin continued to play with her bottom and waist.

"You said you don't travel often in the morning times, Taiba."

"Er ... only sometimes, dada as I said. I know ... what happens in the morning ... to women ..."

"Like ... what is happening to you right now." Sachin commented, with an evil smirk.

"Dada." For a second Taiba didn't know what to say, but then she replied, "Yes, dada."

Sachin was speaking softly now, so I had to walk a little closer to hear. I was afraid someone would notice me, but luckily everyone was busy in their own thing, and Sachin and his mens' attention was on Taiba.

"Do you like what I am doing to you, Taiba?" Sachin asked, once again inserting a finger between the clefts of my mamani's big caboose.

"I ... I ... dada, I knew the rules when I decided to take the morning bus." My aunt answered, keeping her reply very neutral. "I knew what was going to happen."

"Does your husband?" Sachin asked pointedly. "Does he know at this moment that one of the biggest mobsters in India has his finger inside his wife's peechwade?"

One of the biggest mobsters in India.

There was some silence as Taiba gulped.

"No, dada."

Sachin withdrew his finger from my mamani's derriere and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"So you don't tell your husband about this. What I am doing to you."

Taiba shook her head.

"Er ... no, dada. No one should find out, please, dada. I am a married lady."

"Probably most of Tinpur has seen you get on the bus with me." Sachin remarked candidly. "They already know what is going to happen to you on the bus."

Taiba's eyes were cast down at her feet in shame. She couldn't meet Sachin's leering gaze.

Sachin patted my aunt on her rump in an appreciating manner.

"You are a very nice woman, Taiba. Very obedient, and respectful."

"Thank you, dada. Although," She added, a little naughtily. "I am guessing that's not why you are attracted to me -- my obedience!"

Sachin threw back his head and laughed. Then he spanked my mamani on her ass.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

These were not soft, discreet spanks. These were loud, boorish, bawdy spanks by a strong man on my mamani's giant buttocks. The sound reverberated through the bus. Everyone on the bus knew exactly what had happened, and yet no one dared to turn back and look. I saw Taiba blush a deep crimson red.

Sachin placed his hand back on my mamani's waist.

"I know how to treat disobedience, Taiba." He grinned and whispered to her. "But yes, I do like you for many things. Your obedience. Your respect. Your gaand. And your doodh."

My aunt could only nod. I saw her breathing rapidly. This hasn't happened to her ever on the bus.

Sachin then leaned in once more towards my mamani and again whispered something in her ear. I could see Taiba once again blushing. What was he saying to her?

"Oh, dada." Taiba replied. "I ... not today. You know ..."

"OK, ok." Sachin nodded. He then did something -- again -- that was absolutely not normally done in these cases.

He leaned in and kissed my aunt on her cheek.

SMOOCH!

It was, as I said, an unwritten rule that as long as the lady cooperated, you were not to touch her anywhere above her waist (or you know, spank her loudly). And yet here was Sachin, his one hand holding her firmly by her hips, kissing her on her cheek.

Taiba was breathing rapidly, but she didn't say anything. Sachin then took his hand off her hip, and cupped her right breast. For a couple of minutes he played with her, squeezing her and stroking the area of the blouse covering her nipple. I was afraid that her breasts were going to pop out of her blouse, but Sachin was careful. He then touched, squeezed and played with her left breast as my aunt looked at the floor, eyes cast down in shame.

Sachin then took his hands off my mamani and glanced at his watch. There were about ten minutes left for the journey. He then turned to one of his men and snapped his fingers.

For the next ten minutes, I watched as each of his low class ragamuffin hoodlum minions took their turn with my gori high class mamani. Each of them stood behind her, wrapped their arms around her voluminous body, and rubbed themselves against her big rear. Their hands, while playing with her fat tummy, would sometimes go up and cup her humongous breasts. Taiba was helpless as each men liberally kissed her on the nape of her neck from behind while they literally dry humped her buttocks.

As this was going on, I took a look around the bus. Of course, while each man was taking a turn with my mamani, the others were forming a protective "circle" around her, preventing most people from seeing what was going on. Yet, everyone on the bus knew what was going on. They could hear what was going on. They knew what was going on. Other than my mamani, there were three other women on the bus, and each of them was surrounded by a similar throng of men, and various grunts and noises could be heard from each of the "circles", leaving onlookers with no doubt as to what exactly was happening to the women inside those "circles".

Discreetly, I tried to see who else was on the bus that I knew.

I saw Rajon, who had a vegetable stall in the central market. He was by himself, but occasionally he would glance to where my mamani was, and grit his teeth. It was clear he would have gone to the group where my mamani was, had it not been the fact that this was Sachin's entourage. There was Fazlur, who owned a small paan shop. My mamani had dealt with him many times before.

I also saw a few other men -- maybe five -- I recognized from the village. They were either shopkeepers, or labourers on the way to a day job. Some of them looked at where my mamani was being ravaged, before a glance from one of Sachin's men made them turn away. They all knew who my mamani was, of course.

Suddenly the conductor's voice rang through the speaker, announcing the next stop. This was the obligatory warning that we were arriving at out destination.

The last of Sachin's men had back away from my aunt, and Taiba was now smoothening her sari, especially in the rear. She took out a small mirror from her purse and adjusted her makeup very briefly, as Sachin looked on. He was now beside her and his hand was on her waist.

The bus came to a stop. This was the next village. As the door opened, people started to empty out of the bus. Sachin let go of my aunt and patted her buttocks. My aunt glanced back at Sachin for a minute, and then promptly exited the bus. I too started to walk by Sachin.

"Find out more about this lady." Sachin was telling one of his minions. "I want to know where Taiba lives, and any other information about her."

I wanted to hear more, but the crowd was moving towards the exit and had I stayed in my place, I would have attracted attention. Reluctantly, I followed the crowd and headed out of the bus. Of course Sachin and his men were the last to exit.

I was waiting a little distance away from the bus, kneeling on the ground, pretending to tie my shoelace. Sachin and his gang walked past me. I stood up and walked a little distance behind them.

"Why do you want to find out more about her, Sachin da?" One of his minions asked. "There are far younger ladies in the village ..."

"You are an idiot and you will remain an idiot." Sachin's curt reply shut down his man. "Taiba is the perfect housewife for me. She is a slut that wants more, but cannot due to her social position. I would love to bang her on the side while her husband has no clue. Can you imagine those thighs ... those boobs ... and with her demeanour, what I can do to her! You are an idiot."

I was now discreetly following them. I wanted to hear more, but Sachin suddenly beckoned to a car that was there. The car came, and he got into the car, and it sped away.

When I turned around, I found that his minions were also breaking up, each going to a different bus. Realizing I could do nothing much, I headed for the bus that was going back to Tinpur. I had a return ticket after all.

* * *

Tara was waiting for me at the rickshaw stand as scheduled when the bus pulled into Tinpur. I got into his rickshaw and he started to pedal. He didn't say anything, as he wisely saw that I was deep in thought.

"Tara," I suddenly asked, "What do you think of my mamani?"

It was a weird and awkward question, I knew.

"Dada?" Tara didn't know how to respond.

"Tell me." I repeated. "What do you think of my mamani?"

"She has a nice gaand, dada." Tara replied after some thought. "She is fat, dada, but what a peechwade she has! And her mummay (bosom)! What large her-"

"I am not asking about her appearance!" I interrupted her. "I know she is ... sexy. She is a .... maal. An item!"

Inwardly I shuddered at using Sachin's words to describe Taiba, but it fit.

"What I want to know is," I repeated my question, "What type of woman do you think Taiba is?"

For some time, Tara did not reply, but pedalled on. Then, after a good couple of minutes, he spoke.

"Dada, she is a married woman." He said. "Yet, you know what you do with her. And she lets you do it, dada. What can I say what type of woman she is? You know the answer, dada."

I looked at Tara. He was smart.

"Would you also like to ... have a chance ... with her?" I suddenly asked. "If offered ... I mean ..."

Tara laughed.

"I am an old man, dada." He answered. "I am a widower, living a lonely existence. And you offer me a maal ... an item ... like her! Again, you know the answer, dada."

I laughed, but inwardly, a realization dawned.

I considered myself upper class and progressive, and considered the men of Tinpur and their attitude regressive. Tara, who did hail from the lower class, however did not behave like them and also considered himself different from them and their boorish, lecherous, perverted behaviour.