All Comments on 'Summer of Jason'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
I Liked It

Great plot and I thought it was very well written but his attitude towards his sister's was messed up. The whole sluts and biting and hickies on Drew's body, I have a big dick so worship me, definitely to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Weird but funny

You're right it was weird but i enjoyed it very much. 5stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 It was good, and different.

I see what you mean about delusional. By all means keep going as this was fun. Not sure what you have planned for the sibs but looking forward to finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Great story. Keep it up

If i can just add one piece of advice. Get someone to proof read the story and check punctuation. The story was a bit hard to read at times as the grammar was incorrect

Overall great effort and thanks

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
I think Tina is a Cold Sadistic Bitch

Tina obviously is testing her brother Jason,she is literally torturing him to get him to crack and Tina can make Jason her slave and grant or deny him her pussy,but sadly now Drew has taken claim of Jason and I think Drew is not gonna let Tina steal Jason away from her and the claws will come out for the two sisters.

As Jason has stated Tina is nothing but a Slut Bitch that wants to break Jason so she can turn him into her sex toy to do with as she pleases and make him subservient to her.But Drew is obviously the more caring tho adventurous type who likes it kinky.

Overall I wish the author would return to do a part 2 atleast to let readers know how it turns out,that would be SWEET.

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulalmost 4 years ago

The psyche of the characters make for an interesting read, can't wait to see where it goes.

Cutty4637Cutty4637almost 4 years ago
Take Her

She needs to be taught a lesson. No mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Consistently format the dialogue correctly, and...

improve your vocabulary, then you will have a five star story.

The incorrectly, (and inconsistently), formatted dialogue makes reading difficult.

There are too many incorrectly used words. This makes your work a riddle, forcing the reader to stop and decipher the correct word. This interrupts the flow of reading.

GeoD

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

All the shit going on in his head needs to stop. It's nonsensical and distracts from what's really going on. I think I get where you're trying to go but it isn't working. 3*

tom20276tom20276about 3 years ago
good story

I like the plot. Though, I hope you write part 2 of it.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

While Tina is a huge bitch, the MC is a huge pussy.

Like its so frustrating to read his inner dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You must be a total dweeb at sex is all I can say........... Good grief what drivel........ Are you him seriously???

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where’s the rest of this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
754 Followers
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...