Summer of Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers

"So? So what? Does a big dick make you a god or something? And it's not even big anymore. It's just tiny at this point, just like you." She pointed towards my crotch and chuckled, trying to humiliate me further.

This is so humiliating. I knew it. I fucking knew it. I never should have trusted that stupid porn plots. Only the dumb idiots would believe that those worked. What should I do now?

"I'll do whatever you say... just please don't tell anybody." I pleaded with the sweetest voice I could muster. I was in a really bad situation and this was the most logical thing that came to mind at the moment.

"Well... I could use your help in a few things..."

"Anything, just say the word." I nearly shouted, fearful if she would take it back. If she could just keep this to herself then everything else would be fine.

"Alright, alright. No need to panic. You're still my little brother, even if a world class pervert. But you can't do this again, you hear me?"

I nodded.

"And if I catch you ogling on me again I would tell Dad, do you understand?"

I nodded again.

"You have a lot to learn baby brother. To seduce someone, you have to be subtle. Frankly, you suck at this." She smiled and ruffled my hair.

This bitch! Acting as if she is so much better than me...Well at least she won't tell anyone so there's that. I wonder what she wants my help with...

"You seriously need some help, don't you?"

...

It was night and I was listlessly laying on me bed. Today's ordeal was draining and humiliating. It had been a close call, thankfully nothing major happened. I was surprised I got off so easily after that disastrous attempt to seduce Tina. And now she knew that I was hot for her.

"Maybe she would tease me even more than before!?" I dreaded this scenario. But there was nothing I could do, I was at her mercy. I was just grateful that she had gone out tonight and wouldn't be back till tomorrow. She still hadn't told me what the things she needed my help with were; I could only hope they weren't something dangerous or illegal.

"I don't want to be breaking the law, that's the last thing I need," I sighed at my misfortune.

"Honestly, it's a curse to have such a big dic-"

"Jason, can you come here for a bit!?"

Drew was calling for me. I was really not in the mood for it, but it was still better to just get it over with.

I went to her room, and there she was. Sitting on the bed with one leg hanging down the side and the other tucked beneath her ass, wearing her pajamas, she looked a little nervous. She patted the space beside her, gesturing me to take a seat.

"What's up?"

"I-I... I saw you."

"Saw me? Saw me when?"

"I saw you this afternoon with Tina," she almost whispered.

"What! How?!" I shouted. I was stunned by her words. She was supposed to be out of the house, there was no way she could have seen that. I refuse to believe that I have such bad luck.

"I came home early because I wasn't feeling too good. And I saw the whole thing. I slipped out before the both of you could spot me."

OH NO! This is the worst. Fuck... fuck... fuck. I knew it. I fucking knew it. I never should have done it. Now even Drew knows. My life is over!

I must have looked terrified because Drew gently consoled me, "Don't worry I won't tell anyone."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But there's a catch..." she smiled.

Of course, there's a catch. How could anyone let go of such golden opportunity. There's nothing less I would expect from my devious sister.

"What do you want?" I willed a drop of tear in my eye to gain sympathy from her.

"I want you to... show me your dick." Drew intensely stared in my eyes to indicate that she wasn't joking.

"Are you crazy? What is this? Where is the camera?" I shouted and looked around me to see if I could find the hidden camera. There was no way that this wasn't a joke. I mean what kind of a pervert wants to see their brother's dick? I would have to be a fucking psycho to want to show my sister my dick.

"Listen to me... I.WANT.TO.SEE.IT." Drew had her arms on my shoulders as she stood on her toes and brought her face right up to mine. I could see a kind of fire in her eyes, sense that she would not stop until she got her wish.

"Why?"

"You showed it to Tina, so I want to see it now." She huffed, still not letting go of my shoulders.

What is this kindergarten or something? What a lame excuse!

"Okay I'll do it. I'll show it to you." I suspected that her real motive was not to get even with Tina but something far more perverse. I had never lusted after Drew, but what difference does that make? If I could fuck Tina then I can definitely fuck Drew.

Ha... such is the curse of big dick...

I lowered my pants. And unknown to me my cock was already erect. It was just as well because no one wanted to see that abomination of tiny dick. I still had doubts whether she really wanted to go through with it or just messing with me but nonetheless I got rid of my boxers in a flash.

"Huu..." She sucked in a breath. Her eyes lost focus and she fell down to her knees, now face to face with my monster.

Hahaha... I knew it. I fucking knew it. No one can resist the lure of my cock. Just one look and even my sister's on her knees. Summer of Jason, here I come.

She extended her hand to circle my cock while her tongue was sticking out her mouth by now. I jumped back and feigned surprise.

"What are you doing? We only agreed that I will show you and there was no talk of you touching it. Come on, party's over." I moved to put on my boxer. I didn't actually mean any of it. After the humiliation suffered this afternoon this was a pleasant welcome and just the thing to get me out of this funk. And though I highly doubted it, maybe this could break the spell Tina had over me. I just wanted to see till what lengths she would go to get her hands on my cock.

She stood up and started unbuttoning her pajama top. I was speechless at her boldness. She went right for the main course, there was no dilly dallying. I quickly shut my eyes before I could see any further. It would be more of surprise to see her naked form with her tits out in the open as compared to watch her slowly undress.

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped as I saw her tits. They were big, really big, Tina big. She was naked till her waist but my eyes were too focused on her tits to notice the piercing on her belly button. Her brown nipples were puffed up. My mouth watered at the thought of sucking them.

Hoochie Mama! Where was she hiding them? No, it's good she hid them else I would have definitely been driven mad by now. Hahaha... there's no point in delaying the inevitable.

I smirked at her, "You win. Now, come get me," and threw myself on her bed. She jumped beside me but didn't go for my cock as I had imagined. Instead she brought her nose as close as possible to the head of dick without actually touching it. I watched her as she sniffed at it and an expression of ecstasy came upon her face. I was amused by her actions and leaned forward to get a better look at what she was doing exactly.

She really is sniffing it. What a pervert!

I leaned back on my elbows, a smile on my faces. I let her do her thing. She was in a world of her own, completely focused on my cock. It was as if I was just a log attached to my cock, like it wouldn't have mattered if I was replaced by anyone else. This ticked me off but then she stuck out her tongue to give a long lick to my entire length, and all was forgiven.

"Ooh... so good..." I whimpered in pleasure as she finally enveloped my cockhead inside her mouth. She was encouraged by my voice and tried to take in as much as she could. Now, my dick was really big and the previous girl, Rhonda something, could even take half of it inside before she gagged. It was... something. But what drew was doing, that was fucking out of this world. I had never felt a high such as this. I put m hand on head to force her down, but she jerked away from my dick and glared at me.

"Stay still. Let me do this..." she warned me with a stern look.

How rude! It's my dick, my big dick. I should be the one to give orders. Well, let me cum first then I will teach her a lesson.

I was miffed by her sudden bossy attitude but decided to overlook it since she was my sister. If it had been any other slut I would have slapped her silly. "God..." I whimpered again as she dived towards my cock. And this time she wasn't kidding around. She had half of my cock inside her mouth in a flash and was still going down. "Yes... choke on it, choke yourself!" I encouraged her. When almost all of my cock was inside her mouth, I felt like my cock was being massaged by her throat. It was amazing until she came up for air. She repeated this number of times but the last inch was still out of her grasp.

There's only an inch left. What a letdown! The girls these days are all useless.

Tears ran down her eyes, her lips and neck was wet with her saliva. Her hair was frizzled and her face was red. She was still slobbering over my cock, like she was not satisfied. She looked exhausted, but there was a beauty in it and I was mesmerized by it. I could no longer control myself and launched myself on her.

"Wait... not yet... I still want to take it in my mouth. Let me d-"

I shut her mouth by placing my lips over hers. I had had enough. There was no way I could hold myself back. Since she was my sister I was letting her do as she pleased but when I was her frazzled look, that was it. I thrust my tongue to the back of her mouth, trading spit with her moaning mouth. My cock was grinding over her clit. And finally I reached for her tits. I was like a beast as I mauled her tits and was kissing her frantically.

I moved to her neck and down leaving small hickeys all over. Her skin had turned red around her tits due to my rough treatment but this was not something that would stop me. I attacked her tits with a vengeance. My mouth was all over them. I kissed them, bit them, teased them, licked them, and sucked them. My cock had grown even bigger as if that was even possible but it was true. Somehow sucking on her tits made my cock an inch.

"Jason, come on. Let me have your cock..." she pleaded.

What's with this pervert sister of mine? Here I am having a time of life playing with her tits and she wants to suck my dick! This cannot go on...

I glared at her but she was focused on my cock, slobbering over it. I slapped her tits to get her attention.

"ooh..." she moaned, which sounded one of pleasure. This threw me off a little. Thinking that I may have stumbled upon something entirely new, I repeatedly slapped her big tits. She moaned in pleasure each time, her mind now far away from her cock sucking compulsion.

What the fuck! Is she a pain slut or something?! Should I continue?! I'll have to ask her about it later.

I was in two minds about what to do with new discovery but continued to slap her tits and twist her nipples in the meanwhile. I mean I had no experience with S&M bullshit. Sure, I had seen a lot of porn on it and enjoyed all of the kinky perversions the porn sluts engaged in, but that was it. I had a big dick so that was to be expected that some slut would start worshipping me at the altar of my cock, but I didn't want some slut hanging over me when I went to fuck some other bitch. After all this was the summer of Jason and she would just cramp my style. I still had to fuck the chocolaty vixen Mrs. Williams and her bimbo daughter Alisha.

Ha... Such is the curse of big dick...

I sighed and stopped my ministrations. It wouldn't be too good if Drew started acting like a bitch in front of our parents. She looked at me like an injured puppy but my heart was not swayed. I thought about it and decided to let her treat herself by sucking on my cock.

I sifted off her body and leading with my cock approached her mouth from the side. Suddenly she turned to her previous possessed form and pushed me down. She was up on me in a flash, her whole weight holding down my legs to prevent me from moving.

What?! What is this? Should she like beg me for it? Like master and master or some shit, why did she return to being a hellcat!?

I couldn't make out from head to tails. I was frankly a little unnerved by the crazed look in her eyes. It was as if she was gonna devour my cock whole.

Ha... such is the curse of big dick...

She dripped copious amounts of saliva on my cockhead and stroked it with her hands. Her fists were a blur as she jerked my cock.

"Drew... Drew..." I called between the moans of pleasure. She did not seem to hear as she carried on with her eyes glazed and unaware that I was very close to cum. My cock was already in the back of her throat before I could warm her. My whole cock was inside her mouth and being gently massaged and sucked, it was a feeling like nothing else. All the little veins on my cock were pulsing and my cockhead was throbbing. She bobbed her head up and down with ferocity, her tongue teased my cock and her fingers played with my balls, wet with all the saliva coming out of her mouth.

"Oh my god... I'm cumming..." I held down her head and pumped my cock in her mouth and throat. "Yes... take it, drink it..." I shouted as jets of cum shot out. Drew's eyes had rolled back in her head and her body was shaking over mine. She was having her own orgasm, and judging by her reactions it seemed to be a really big one.

I lifted her and laid her down beside me, she was still a little out of it. I had already checked with her and she said that she was going to "...be okay in a sec..." so I was not worried. It was still a little hard to believe that she had cum by drinking my semen.

What a pervert! Cumming like that! No shame whatever.

I was still lost in thoughts when I felt her hand back on my dick, and not surprisingly it was already getting hard. "Again?" I turned to her. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to play with my dick. "Drew?"

"What?"

"What happened to you?"

"Well it hadn't happened before with anyone, so I don't know. It is s..."

Humph... how can anyone else compare!? A pervert like her must need a big cock to cum like that. Is she a cum slut? Or a size queen? Hmmm... can't decide between the two...

"... Jason? Hey! You here?" She waved her free hand in front of my face.

"Oh... Oh, yeah."

"So..."

"What?"

I honestly had no idea what she was talking about, and it must've showed on my face as she rolled her eyes at me.

"I asked you if Tina was coming home tonight."

"Yeah, no. She's crashing with her friend or something."

She increased the force in her hands after listening to me. I sniggered at the implication. Tonight would be the night I finally get to fuck my sister. Though it's not Tina, Drew's no slouch either. Her tits may even overtake Tina and her cock sucking skills were legendary. I couldn't wait till she is shouting my name as she has continuous orgasms on my big cock.

Maybe it can even help me get over Tina and her tits. I slapped my head feeling a little stupid, why didn't think of it before!? I don't need to fuck Tina. If I fuck a dozen of bitches I would get over her. And it's not like I'm obsessed, it's just a little crush... Yeah, it's the Summer of Jason, I should just fuck whoever I want why only fixate on Tina and her tits...

Drew was back to sucking my cock already and it had already risen to its full length. She was like a kid with a lollipop, licking it, sucking it, taking a little nibble now and then. It was very enjoyable and now that I had cum once I could just drown in the pleasure, sway in the waves as she bobbed her head and licked it from one side to the other. But it was time; it was time to explore my treasure, to conquer her pussy. So I pushed her on her back and tore open her pajama. Well tried to anyway, but when the stubborn pajama wouldn't tear, I had to wait for her to get rid of it.

"Ooooh..." she giggled. She was very smart as she had shielded her pussy out of my sight. Then she slowly parted her legs to give me the first glimpse. I sucked in a breath at the heavenly vision. Her pussy was leaking, and there was already a wet spot forming on the sheet. Her pussy lips were swollen red and sticking outward and her clit was protruded out of its hood. The thin landing strip only added to the beauty of it. But most of all, the thing that attracted my attention was the clit ring.

"Why?" I asked still staring at it.

"I liked it on my bellybutton so... why not?"

I looked up to see her smiling mischievously. There must be some story behind this, because I never knew her to act like a wild child. Tina was the slutty one; Drew was supposed to be the golden child. But throughout the evening she had turned my world upside down.

There's the deranged way she behaved after seeing my cock and they way she sucked it, she must have practiced... a lot. And then there's the clit piercing! It's like I don't even know her anymore.

I flicked her clit ring which made her coo. I pulled it which made her groan. I mashed it against her clit which made her whimper. It was a lot of fun to tease her and play with her clit ring, to listen to her moans as she restlessly moved her legs and arms. Her pussy was dripping, literally. I stared at it with fascination. There was some kind of strange attraction to it. I felt myself getting more and more drawn to it. There was a voice whispering to me to taste it, to suck the juice flowing out of her pussy, to pleasure her, to eat her. This freaked me out.

What is this? I never felt like this with Rhonda. I thought only the dykes and sissies eat pussy, why do I want do it now!? Am I turning into a sissy!? ... No!

Then I realized why it was different with Drew...

It must be...

Why I was getting this urge to put my head between her legs, why I so wanted to pleasure her and watch her writhe between my arms...

Yes, that's definitely it. She's my sister that's why... If it was any other bitch I wouldn't so much as lift my finger, I would just let my cock do all the work for me.

I ran the flat of tongue over her lips to get my first taste of her juices. It was... exquisite. I had never tasted anything like it. It was sweet and tangy at the same time and left an aftertaste which was hard to tell from a single lick. I eagerly ran my tongue all over her pussy to get any and all of it inside my mouth.

"Ooh...Jason, I didn't know you were gonna... ooh"

She said something about my skills or such, but I was unconcerned. All I wanted at that moment to let her cum and drink her juices. I couldn't get enough of it. I swirled my tongue with tongue with increasing fervor and put two fingers in for equal measure. My other hand was busy slapping her tits and pinching her nipples. She was moaning my name and writhing in pleasure which only served to redouble my efforts. I licked and licked, sometimes biting her clit and pulling on her clit ring with my teeth, but my tongue never left her opening, too occupied to even let a drop go to waste.

"Jason, I'm cumming... I'm cumming ... Ooh Jason... Yes..."

She was now pressing my head to her pussy and her hips were bouncing up and down. I twisted my fingers for a good measure and she was off...

"Aah... yesss..."

I lapped up her cum. But it was not enough and I continued to attack her with my tongue, I jabbed at her opening with my fingers which were pushed out earlier.

"No... no more... I can't take it."

tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers