Summer of Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers

She pushed my head away. I was disappointed but there would be more chances. There's no way any girl would turn down a chance to get her pussy licked. I came up to see her face. Her whole body was wet with her sweat and she looked like she was all out of energy. Her last orgasm must have taken a lot out her.

As I looked at her, I began comparing her to Tina. Though they obviously looked similar and anyone could tell from the first glance that they were sisters, there were some obvious differences. Where Tina kept her long, Drew cut it short to her shoulders. Tina had blue eyes and blonde hair just like our mother whereas Drew had brown eyes and brown hair similar to father and me. Then there was the size of their tits, Tina was in a healthy lead but I could see sometime in future Drew would give her good run for her money. Also, Drew had more meat to her bones, which was just as well; I could definitely bang her with my big cock without being afraid to break her.

"What are you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing..."

"I didn't imagine you would be so good at it!" She said as she wiped the sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand.

"It's nothing special." I didn't want her to delve too much on it. I ate her pussy because she was sister and if she thought that I did it because I liked it then she would expect it each time.

That definitely can't happen. She must not know!

I rubbed my cock, still hard, over her pussy to distract her.

"Ooh Jason... Do it, fuck me with your cock..." I was surprised that she said it. All this time she was just moaning and groaning and saying my name in between, this was the first that she said anything other than that.

Oh, I thought she wasn't much of a talker during sex. Not like Tina at least. She is something else...

I slapped her pussy with my cock while rubbing her thighs with my thumb. Her skin was so soft and smooth that I could just do it all day long. The increasingly seductive moans coming out of her mouth were hard to ignore at this point. I could tell from her expression that she was begging for it. I decided to have mercy on her. After all, a good brother never teases his sister for too long.

I slowly poked her opening, half my cock easily slid inside her wet pussy. It was beautiful the way she mewled.

"Jason... yes... fuck me. Fuck me with that big beautiful cock of yours. Fuck me..."

I slid out of her and reentered with much greater force this time. Most of my cock disappeared in her chute, with only an inch or so left outside but that was to be expected. It would be a miracle if a woman managed to take my whole cock inside her. I continued with my slow thrust, partially to see her limits but mostly because it was too much fun the way she moaned each time my cock went in and out of her.

"Harder... fuck me... harder..."

"You want harder, huh..."

I thrust in with vigor which made her jump. Her whole aura changed as she started to mutter incomprehensible words with each of my thrust. I changed the long and hard thrusts to shorter jabs, now much more in tune with her needs. Leaning down I took a nipple in my mouth and bit on it.

"Yes bite them. Mark them..." She pressed my head against her tits. I could not believe my sister was such a slut.

Mark them? What does it even mean?

"Jason, baby, do it. Fuck me and mark me."

"You are such a sl-" I stopped before I could say anymore. Feeling apprehensive I gazed at her face.

It's not right to call your sister a slut, right? Not to their face, right?

She raised her eyebrow at me, and then giggled at my discomfort, "Are you calling me a slut?"

I sheepishly dodged her eyes.

"Are you calling your sister a slut, Jason?"

"Well, I am a slut for your big cock. You can call me a slut if you wan-"

I didn't let her finish before I sealed her mouth with mine. I pushed my tongue inside to scale the depths of throat. Her arms were locked behind my back, pulling me into her. With my weight holding her down, I slammed my hips downward. Her voice died down in my throat, and what came out was a guttural moan.

I will mark her! I will mark her for good.

"Fuck you sister, Jason. Fuck your slut. Fuck me..."

Her hands were now on my ass, pulling me in, taking me in. I understood what she meant by mark her. And there's this desire boiling underneath me to possess her, to mark her. I stared at this vision locked under me. Her hair, wet and sticking to her head, her tits with all kinds of marks on them, her tongue sticking out, a pool of drool on the bed to the side of her, her body jerking with little orgasms, her cunt swollen red, her clit ring swaying with each powerful thrust of my cock, her eyes hazy, she looked like a slut, and I loved it. I laughed. It felt wonderful to be finally able to feel worthwhile, to bang my sister, to make her crazy with my cock, to make her cum.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your cock..."

"Cum with me, cum with me Jason. Cum with your sister."

"Cum inside me, cum insid-" she was lost to this world as she came. Her nails scratched my back and my ass. Her eyes rolled back, with her jaw wide open. I came as well. Jets of cum shot out of my cock, she whimpered again as she felt it hit inside her cunt. I laid down my head on her bosom.

I was still catching my breath when suddenly a horrible thought passed my mind.

"You are on the pill, right?"

"Yeah."

"That's good. That's good." It was a relief to get the confirmation from her mouth. I was too young to have kids and it was the Summer of Jason. Having a kid around would only dampen the mood.

Or would it? Hmmm... Some sluts go for shit like that. I have to think about it.

I had much to think about and it was time for me to go anyway. I had just fucked my sister but that didn't mean that I wanted to sleep with her. Only a loser would think like that. When I tried to get up, she pulled me back beside her and cuddled into me.

"Stay," she said with her eyes closed and a smile of contentment on her face.

Ever the obedient brother I stayed. I didn't have a clue how she managed to get us under the cover while I was lost in thought. Finally, after weeks of torture and frustration, I and my dick were sated. I dragged her hand away from my dick, kissed her and fell into sleep.

I wonder what Tina is doing... Doesn't matter, it's not like I want her anyway.

...

I was shaken awake. I tried to make out the culprit who dared to disturb my sleep. It was... Tina.

Wonder what she wants? Maybe she couldn't resist the lure of my big dick...

I gave her a smirk. But she was unperturbed. She shook her head as if she was very much disappointed by me.

What's happening?

"Bro, you suck at this."

"What?"

"When you have sex with your sister, you make sure that no one finds out. But..."

I didn't understand a word she was saying. My eyes wandered around. The walls were different to my room, the desk was different, the bed was different, and everything else was also different. I found someone sleeping next to me. It was Drew.

Oh shit! I've made a huge mistake. I never should have stayed when she asked me to. Fuck, what do I do now?

I glanced at Tina. She was smiling at my expense. But her smile was not the same cruel one. There was a hint of mischief in it.

"I told you not to do it again."

"But I-"

She shushed me before I could plead my case.

Her finger roamed over my lips as she said, "Maybe I need to teach you a lesson..."

"Oh fuck!"

...

Please rate and comment.

I think this is a good place to end this. Let me know how you like the story. Any and all feedback is welcome. Your response is the only gauge to judge the story.

...

tmark0099
tmark0099
753 Followers