Summer Of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When Helen was doing her toe nails, I kept looking at her underwear. I couldn't stop myself, even when she noticed. I was just wondering what it was like to be smooth down there and..." She faltered again. It wasn't easy to admit all this, even to herself, let alone out loud.

"Darling, its ok. You're not the only one who was wondering that." Parry tried to ease Meg's disquiet. "When I saw Helen's... She was coming out of the bathroom. I don't think she even noticed she was naked. All she did when she saw me was say good morning. Well, ever since I've been curious too. And now we can both stop wondering because it's simply wonderful."

"What is she doing to us?"

"Liberating us. I know some of her little ways take some getting used to but, on balance, I think we've profited for having made the effort."

"Her little ways? She's practically a nudist. When she bothers to put clothes on, she's still indecent most of the time. Have you seen that bikini?"

"Me and all the guys at the gym. She wore it in the steam room. And there's no denying that she's got the figure for it. I think she gets a kick out of shocking us."

"Ssh." Meg put a finger to his lips. They listened to muffled moans of pleasure in the darkness. Helen's orgasm? What else?

"I told you." Parry whispered. "It wasn't a lava lamp I saw."

"That girl's shameless."

"Says the woman who made more noise than that... twice tonight."

Meg giggled.

"Want to go for three?" Parry still had an erection that craved attention.

"Now?"

"Right now, downstairs, on the kitchen table. If you can't beat them, join them." He turned on a lamp and tugged Meg out of bed.

"You're crazy!" Meg protested in hushed tones as she followed him out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"It's probably more private down here. We're further from Helen's room." Parry lifted Meg onto the dining table, positioned himself between her legs and pushed.

* * * * *

"You owe me a fuck, Mister." I'd heard Mom go down to put the coffee on and taken the opportunity to surprise Daddy in the shower. I was so pleased to find him soaping wood.

"Jesus! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He jumped as I opened the glass door.

"You'd get in trouble if Mom caught you jerking off? I don't think so. Not after last night's frankly masterful performance."

"I do love getting good reviews. It's a pity you don't have a camera in the kitchen too. That was the best one."

"That's clean enough, Daddy." I took custody of his cock, rising on tiptoes with my back to the tiles to get him into me then sinking back down to get him all into me. When he took hold of my butt, I wrapped my legs around him and let him do all the work. "I saw it all through the bannisters." Yes Daddy, I was twenty feet away the whole time. "I got a great shot of Mom's pussy just after you pulled out. I'll show you at lunchtime. If you zoom in, you can actually see your seed leaking out of her."

"Shh." Daddy stopped poking me. He heard the bedroom door open and close. Quickly he set me back on my feet and I hunkered down in the corner that couldn't be seen directly from the doorway. Mom came right into the bathroom.

"The coffee's brewed, Darling." She said to Daddy. "I'm going into work early. Lots to do. See you tonight."

The condensation on the shower glass was our only hope but, with hard cock bobbing right in front of my face, I did what comes naturally and put it in my mouth. This was definitely a new record for having sex close to Mom without her noticing – if we didn't get busted.

"OK darling. I'll be home late. It's gym night." Daddy tried to keep his voice even while I tried to get him to come in my mouth before Mom left.

"Just don't wear yourself out." Mom advised, without any hint of self-interest.

I heard the loo flush and realized she'd be peeing while I blew Daddy. I'd missed it because the shower was raining on me like a monsoon. Daddy picked that moment to come. I swallowed and kept sucking. With Mom leaving early I might get a proper fuck and make Daddy late for work.

"I won't." Daddy managed to disguise his usual ejaculatory grunt as a slight laugh.

"Have a good day." Mom left the bathroom.

"You too Darling." Daddy called after her. His knees were trembling. As the bedroom door shut he leant against the tiles and sagged. "That was close."

"But wasn't it exciting, Daddy?" Like I had to ask. He was grinning ear to ear. "What was that, four feet between Mom and your cock in my mouth? That's gonna be hard to beat unless I hide under your bed and blow you while you're eating her pussy."

"Which you would do if you thought you could get away with it. Will you please stop sucking my cock? It's hard enough, now get back up here."

I did as I was told because I'm a good girl and Daddy carried on what he'd been doing when we were interrupted: Fucking me. He was going to be late for work: Very late if I had anything to do with it.

* * * * *

Friday, I didn't have to be anywhere until five. It was a sunny day so I took my I-pod and a good book out to the pool and worked on my tan.

"Lemonade." Mom had Friday off too and came out for a swim about noon.

"Thanks Mom." I accepted one of the frosty glasses she was carrying and sipped it while I watched her prepare to dive into the pool. Mom's a really good diver: She disappeared through the surface of the water with barely a splash and didn't surface until she'd reached the far end. I went back to reading my book while Mom clocked up about half a mile. I did pay attention when she got out of the water though.

"So that's why I've been kept awake the last two nights."

"What?" Mom tried to bluff but she was definitely busted.

"You took my advice and shaved." I pointed at her crotch. The wet fabric was like a contour map. "And Daddy loved it didn't he? So did you, if the noise you were making is a clue."

"Helen!" Mom was going red. She held her towel like a shield in front of her.

"Mom!" I mimicked her tone of shocked disapproval. "Can't we get past the whole mother/daughter dynamic and be two women? We both have sex lives. It's no big deal to admit that."

"Ok Darling. I suppose you're right." She sat down and picked up her lemonade. "But this is all new to me. Two weeks ago you were still my little girl, now I have to deal with a grown up lesbian who's allergic to modesty and knows more about my sex life than anyone but Parry. I've never discussed my love life with my friends the way you obviously do."

"I know it's been a bit of a shock for you, Mom, the lesbian thing and all that, but it hasn't all been so bad: Tell me you're not having better sex than you've had in years."

"Ok... Yes... Parry and I haven't been like this for a long time, but..."

"But what? But it's a bad thing that I'm not pretending I haven't noticed? Because I have noticed, Mom, and it's a big turn-on to see you guys enjoying each other so much."

"We know. We heard you too." Mom admitted. Was this the start of our new candour?

"Really? Did it turn you on? I hope so, because I've flattened two sets of batteries in two nights because of your performances." Yes Mom, let's talk about masturbation again.

"Yes! There! I've said it. I was turned on. Happy?" She was more amused than embarrassed now.

"Well I'll probably miss tonight's performance."

"Oh yes, you're going out with someone from work. The receptionist?"

"Lisa. She's gay too, but she hasn't come out at work yet."

"And you don't expect to be home tonight?"

"Not if I'm lucky. She's a real cutie. And that'll give you and Daddy the whole house to yourselves. Won't that be fun?"

"Won't your roommate – B? – mind?"

"We're not monogamous, Mom." I turned over onto my front.

"Oh."

"Can you do my back for me, please?" I held out the sunscreen. Mom took the bottle but hesitated. "It's not contagious, Mom." That stung her into action.

"What do you fancy for lunch?" she asked as she smoothed sunscreen over my shoulders and back.

"Something light. A salad perhaps." Maybe an order of you on the side. Ooh! That's more like it. Yes, Mom, we wouldn't want my bottom getting burned, would we? Now the thighs... Good...

"Some grilled chicken with it?" Mom was down to my calves now.

"Mmm. Sounds nice. Do you want some lotion on your back too?"

"No. I think I'll go and fix lunch. Maybe this afternoon."

"Ok, Mom. Thanks. I rested my cheek on my folded arms and closed my eyes, but I did peek at Mom's butt as she walked away. There's much more wiggle in her walk lately. I'm taking all the credit for that.

* * * * *

"Helen!" Mom shrieked as I walked into her room without knocking, again, because I'd caught her with her rampant rabbit, again. Oops!

"We had the same idea." It was just gone three and I'd actually come in to get ready for my hot date with Lisa but I noticed the closed bedroom door and thought 'go for it'. "And I thought it's a bit silly to lie on opposite sides of a wall getting ourselves off, listening to each other getting ourselves off, when I can just come in here and we can do it together." I walked as I talked, getting right up to the edge of her bed and reaching for the sheet she was trying to cover herself with.

"No Helen." She was adamant. "That's wrong... So wrong..."

"Why are you fucking yourself with that thing in the middle of the afternoon, Mom?" I changed tack. "It's not like your husband is ignoring your needs."

"I-I..."

"You were thinking about me. You already told me that hearing me turned you on."

"I... wasn't thinking..." She was clutching at straws and going under rapidly. I threw her a lifeline.

"You were staring at my pussy the other evening. You shaved your own because you wanted to know what mine felt like." I pulled the sheet gently from her grip and put my hand between her legs. Mom's slick lips under my fingers made my heart race with anticipation. She was frozen; neither fight nor flight crossed her mind. "Ever since I told you I'm lesbian, you've been wondering what it's like with another woman." I was just guessing on that one, but she didn't look about to deny it. I moved my fingers slowly and moved closer to her, kneeling on the bed with my knees apart. "Now's your chance Mom. Touch me." I held her gaze. She blinked first. Her hand crept towards me. "Touch me." I repeated.

"This isn't right." She murmured but her fingers brushed my mound. "You're still my little girl."

"So?" I reached for her wrist, pressing her hand properly against me, moving my own fingers over and between her labia. "Who're we hurting? Sin lies only in hurting others." I quoted Daddy. It was a doctrine I'd been brought up with.

"But...Incest?"

"Frightened you'll give me a defective baby? It's alright Mom, I'm on the pill." I tried lightening the mood. It made her smile and – Hallelujah! – her fingers moved of their own accord. "I can stop you from wondering, if you'll let me." There you go, Mom: a simple choice. "But we've loved each other for twenty one years and this is just another way to express it." This line had worked with Daddy, it was a fair bet it'd work with Mom too. "Give me one hour. After that, if you say so, I'll never mention your sex life again... I'll even wear panties around the house! Deal?" Don't fight it Mom, I can feel the heat; I know you want it.

One hour?"

"One hour." I eased one finger into her vagina without breaking eye contact. I held my breath.

"One hour." She finally agreed, relaxing as she capitulated.

I practically pounced on her, kissing her deeply, probing her mouth with my tongue as her lips parted, fencing with her as she responded in kind. My hand burrowed more forcefully between her thighs, two fingers now pressed into her hole, writhing inside her.

Mom's hand was trapped between my own thighs too tightly to do me any good. I eased my legs open and she copied what I was doing to her. With my free hand I found a nipple, massaging it with the ball of my thumb, feeling the bud I suckled on harden at my touch. I pulled my mouth off hers and moved down the bed, dislodging her hand as I found her other nipple and suckled on it for the first time in two decades. Mom rested her head back on the pillow and sighed contentedly.

Kissing my way down her body, I swivelled around until I reached her smooth and pungent pussy. I didn't give her time to back out, going straight for her clit, tongue swirling around it, tantalizingly close to the sensitive nub itself.

Mom was sighing and moaning softly almost constantly now. I pulled my fingers from her momentarily, making her head rise to see why I'd stopped frigging her. I looked up her body, between her breasts, held her gaze and pushed my sticky fingers into my mouth, sucking them clean.

"Ask me to do it." I said moving right between her spread thighs, my mouth inches from her pussy. Again, she blinked first.

"Lick me." She forced the words out and I immediately stuck my tongue deep inside her, swirling it in the bubbling juices, savouring her slightly salty tasting nectar. "Oooh!" Mom moaned and gripped her own breasts with both hands, kneading them and rolling her nipples between pinched fingers and thumbs. I lapped at her pussy for all I was worth, drinking down her juice as fast as I could.

Moving my attention back to her clit, I replaced my tongue with fingers, pumping them into her slick hole as I sucked on the sweet centre of her nervous system, grazing her swollen clit with my incisors and lashing it with the tip of my tongue until Mom came, squealing like a stuck pig, thrashing this way and that while holding my head against her crotch with both hands, desperate for it to continue. Happy to oblige, I sucked hard on her clit as if it were a tiny nipple, denying her any respite from the electric storm in her abdomen. My fingers pumped her sopping wet hole faster and faster, squelching obscenely as her contracting vulva squeezed more juice out of her depths. It was like wringing out a sponge. When I could keep her climax going no longer and she started to hyperventilate, collapsing back onto the wet sheets, I released her clit and mopped up the river of cum with my tongue, sending after shocks from her seismic orgasm through her as I licked from perineum to mons, wanting every drop.

When there was no more to be had, I swivelled around to lie beside her with my own soaking but neglected pussy inches from her face. I lay there admiring her smooth mound, stroking the shaved skin with my fingertips until she was breathing normally again.

"Tell me that wasn't awesome." I invited criticism, knowing there would be none. I know how good I am at cunnilingus and an orgasm that forceful is as impossible to deny as one of Bill Clinton's dalliances.

"How did you...?"

"Practice, Mom, lot's of practice. Want to try? I taste a little sweeter than you but you like candy, don't you, Mom?"

"I don't know how to..."

"Just like a lollipop. Lick it a bit, suck it a bit, when your mouth's full of sweetness, swallow it and start licking again. You'll get the hang of it. You have a natural advantage."

"Advantage?" She was gazing at my labia, glistening and smelling warm and musky.

"You know your way around a pussy better than any guy because you have one of your own. Just do what comes naturally." Enough chatter! I straddled her face, lowering my crotch towards her. If she called time out, I never heard her. I pressed myself into contact with her mouth and felt her tentative tongue poke between my lips. Mom hasn't seen my ass in that sort of close-up detail since I stopped wearing diapers but she rose to the challenge, quickly getting into what she was doing and apparently enjoying it. But I do taste good, if I may brag a little.

I started licking her again too, treating it as a tutorial. We played follow my leader for a few minutes until I came, screaming and gushing all over her face.

"One all." I said with a sticky grin as I flopped sideways. Reaching for her vibrator, lying neglected on the rug beside the bed, I turned it on and let it take over where my tongue had left off. Mom was close and it took only seconds with the bunny to make her come a second time.

"Two, one." Mom's voice was husky with lust as she panted in post-orgasmic exhaustion.

I looked at the clock. It was just gone four.

"Our hour's up. Are you going to hold me to my promise? Panties and no more talk about your sex life?"

"You already know my answer, don't you?"

"Yes, but I still want to hear you say it."

"Ok Miss Smartypantless. That was amazing and you don't have to keep your promise."

"Thanks Mom!" I hugged her and kissed her several times, quickly, then found a hand on the back of my head and let her kiss me slowly and deeply.

"Mom, I've got to go. I promised to meet Lisa at five."

"You're still going on that date?"

"Sure. I never stand people up: it's not polite. Besides what else should I do? Stay here with you and wait for Daddy to come home and find us? Send him to the golf club on Sunday and we'll have a whole morning to play together. I'll teach you how lesbians kiss." I made a wide V with each hand and interlocked them. "Pussy to pussy. You're gonna love how that feels."

"All right Darling. I suppose you'll want to borrow the SUV too?"

"Please?"

"Today I've given up saying no." she smiled indulgently and all at once she was my Mom again, proud of her little girl.

"I love you, Mom." I buzzed her – a proper mother/daughter kiss – and bounced off the bed.

* * * * *

After all that, I was ten minutes early and Lisa hadn't finished work.

"Hi Daddy." I popped up to his office, bursting to tell him the news.

"Hello Sweetheart. Had a good day off?" He was just logging off his computer for the night. I turned the lock on the office door to make sure we had privacy.

"It was ok. A bit of sunbathing, caught up on some reading, oral sex with Mom..."

"That's nice Sweetheart...WHAT?" Daddy's brain caught up.

I wore my smug face. "Her new favourite number is sixty nine. Unfortunately, the spy cam was in my room, recharging, so you'll have to wait until Sunday to see us do it."

"You seduced Meg? And you're still going out tonight with Lisa?"

"Mom wondered about that too. Lisa's young and sweet: I didn't have the heart to just stand her up when she's been looking forward to our date all week. Besides, don't you want a video of your receptionist getting fucked by me?"

"I've been thinking about that every time I've seen her around the building. She does have a really cute butt."

"And I'm going to lick it just as soon as I can. Does that make you hard, Daddy?" I was leaning my butt against his desk and lifting my favourite plaid skirt to stroke my still sticky lips. I didn't have time to clean up.

"You know it does. You're looking right at it." His trousers were seriously tented. No tight underwear today, obviously.

"And I promised you sex every day his summer. And I'm not coming home tonight." C'mon Daddy! Get it out and get it in. You can see how wet I am. Mom's done all the foreplay for you.

"And you always keep your promises." Daddy stood up and reached for his zipper.

"Always." I sat on the desk, lay back and raised my knees to my titties.

Daddy dipped two fingers into my pussy and sucked on them appreciatively. "I bought you some posh chocolates today. I guess they'll keep until tomorrow." Then he stuck his hard-on into me and went at it like a steam train.

"Yes Daddy. Tomorrow you can stick anything you want up my ass, but right now I need your seed. Cum in my cunt, Daddy." Talk like that always helps him along. He came, grunting and soaking my cervix. As soon as he pulled it out, I got wet wipes out of my bag and cleaned him, tucking his cock back in his pants for him and fastening his zipper.