All Comments on 'Summer of Madeline'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
duskyhazeduskyhazeover 3 years ago

Was a bit short... Don't take long to post new chapters of the Magic Love Family series. I really like that one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Girlfriend

So what was the girlfriend’s problem? What rumors was she spreading? Why did her friend say her issues would be over by the end of summer?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Love it, thank you. I hope you will write some more of these two. Seems to me they are heading to be together. What is the surprise? Will he be meeting his child they made together? anxious to read more please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

I'm sorry. I really tried.

I stopped about half-way through the second page. The writing seems disjointed to me. I felt like a lot of stuff was left out.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I like your stuff but this.... Just didn't work. I felt like they were talking in code or had some inside joke that 'us' the readers didn't know, so it didn't make any sense. The Idea had promise, but in my opinion the execution on this one was lacking. I kept waiting for explanations for everything and they never came. I think I understand a couple, but most soared right over my head here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing is sort of herky jerky. Not enough thought development. As already asked, wtf was up with the ex-gf? Why would the sis come back to fuck him after 4 years???? 3 stars only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Create a more likable character

Good story, but the main character is a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Good writing. Need another visit from her or maybe he visits her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT

loved their chemistry! keeeeeep going

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

First part started out kind of messed up (I've commented in previous stories about how you portray thoughts going through the protagonist's head) but it really came together in the end. I would have liked her to answer the original story - what happened with his ex that drove her to come stay with him?

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Very good. Slow build. Little long in the beginning setting up his loss before Maddie came into the picture.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That is kinda missing a lot of things that needed to be explained better to make the story flow. It is incomplete and lacks to much. Could have been better forsure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...