Summer of Twenty-Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'd go on the supply mission again—if I'm here when you do one next."

"If you're here? You haven't decided to stay a while?"

"I might stay all summer. I haven't decided, but I think I'll want to."

"If so, maybe we can save Muriel some time."

"Oh, how?"

"She won't have to change and wash sheets off your bed if you move into my room and sleep with me."

"Will I get much sleep?" I was grinning.

"I get up a 5:00 a.m. You can sleep the rest of the morning away, if you want."

"If Rafe doesn't find me."

"If Rafe doesn't find you, or if we don't call Rafe in to join us. I have no problem with Rafe finding you—or the two of us finding you together."

"Neither do I," I said, with a smile. "It sounds like a plan to me."

The night they both found me and singled me and doubled me and singled me and doubled me again, and I decided I'd be staying at Hunt's Ranch for the summer. I got practically no sleep until later in the morning when work started on the ranch—for the rest of the summer—but that was just fine with me. It appeared to be fine to Jack and Rafe too—and to some of the guests.