Summer on the Farm Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're into the anal stuff, too, eh?" Dustin asked. "I think that's really cool. I've never actually done that with a girl, but I jerk off thinking about doing it all the time. It's a shame that some people completely disregard the anus as being a source of sexual pleasure."

"Hmmm, yeah, I guess you're right," Christian replied. "I've never done any anal stuff with a girl before either, but I'd really like to some day. I think that if you clean things up properly it can be just as normal as having regular sex."

"This might be a bit personal, so don't answer if you don't want to, but would you want a girl to play with your ass, too?" Dustin asked.

"Oh, it's cool man." Christian replied. "You can ask me whatever you want to. Umm, yeah, I guess I would like to try it sometime, but I'd be sort of afraid to bring it up, since it's sort of taboo and everything. I wouldn't want her to be turned off by it."

"Yeah, I can totally understand that," Dustin replied. "I'd love to have a girl play with my ass sometime but I'd be afraid to ask, too. I don't know if you've done it before, but I've actually tried fingering my ass myself when I'm masturbating sometimes, and I feels really good. You can actually feel your ass muscles contracting around your fingers when you cum...it's awesome."

"Wow," Christian exclaimed. "I've actually never tried that before, but it sounds like it feels really good. I could have used some of that when I was watching Tiffany earlier, although it probably would have made me jizz my pants."

"I'd say try it sometime," Dustin suggested. "So, speaking of Tiffany...okay, this might sounds weird, too, but whatever. Have you ever thought about how hot it would be to see her and Julie having sex together? You know, since they're twins and everything?"

"Totally!" Christian replied. "Just imagining them kissing each other and feeling each other up and sucking each other's tits...fuck, I get horny just mentioning it!"

"Yeah, I totally agree with you," Dustin said. "They're just so damn sexy and innocent at the same time. I can just imagine them looking at each other with lust-filled, coy eyes, panting a bit, lying on a bed with Jules on top, Tiff underneath her...yeah, horny just from talking about it. So you're into the whole girl on girl thing?"

"Oh, definitely," Christian confirmed. "Two girls going at it is totally sexy to me...definitely one of my favourite things in the world."

"For sure," Dustin agreed. "I find that I'm cool with gay and bisexual guys, too. I figure that if two chicks going at it can be so right, the same should be the case with two guys."

"Hmmm, that makes sense," Christian replied. "I haven't really thought about it a lot, but I've definitely never had any problem with any sort of sexual coupling."

"See, I think that that's great," Dustin said, enthusiastically. "I think that more people should have that attitude towards the issue. I sort of have this theory about same sex sexual interactions, actually. It seems to me that guys and girls have roughly the same sex drives as other members of their own gender. Plus, they each seem to have different ideas about what sort of approach is most appealing when actually having sex. When a man and woman get together, that's good, too, since the two opposites can balance out, but sometimes it's got to be nice to just be with someone who basically wants what you want. For example, girls tend to initiate sex somewhat less often than guys, and they tend to like to take things slowly, being more concerned with process than result. Guys, on the other hand, are really horny at least once a day, sometimes several times in a day, and they're a little bit more into the intense pleasure and roughness. I haven't really thought about it before, but I guess if our society wasn't so homophobic, it would make sense for hetero guys and girls to just have sex with each other for the sheer gratification of it, plus maybe a bit extra. As long as you were careful with STDs and stuff, you wouldn't even have to worry about getting pregnant or anything. Hmmm...interesting..."

As Dustin became lost in his own thoughts, Christian pondered what he had just heard. Dustin's logic made sense to him, but the concepts were so new he felt a little bit off his feet. Christian had thought about what it would be like to be with a guy before, but had never really checked out a guy in real life or thought about actually doing anything with one. However, he was now thinking about it a lot, and it was making him really horny. Having sex just for the sex? It would feel so good, and yet he still felt reservations about how it would be 'weird' for him to do such a thing. Would it somehow change him as a person? Would he feel guilty afterwards? Such questions were coming to Christian's mind, however they were quickly being muffled by his quickly hardening penis and erotic thoughts about what he and Dustin had been discussing earlier.

"Have you ever fooled around with a guy before?" Christian asked in a normal voice, although he felt quite nervous on the inside.

"No, not really," Dustin replied. "Nothing past 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' when I was way younger and wasn't even thinking about sex. Have you?"

"No, I never have," Christian answered. "But I'm sort of thinking about it now."

"Really?" Dustin asked, a note of excited surprise in his voice. "Me, too. What are you thinking exactly?"

"Honestly?" Christian asked.

"Of course," Dustin replied. "I think that the past half hour has been all about honesty."

"Well, I'm mostly thinking about Tiffany's tits and ass in that bikini, and how I'd love to fuck both of them right now," Christian replied. "And that's making me really horny. I'm also thinking that it would be really cool to have an alternative to just plain old jerking off to take care of that lust...and it seems to me that what you've been saying could potentially provide a solution."

"If I told you that I was on the same wavelength as you, what would you think?" Dustin asked.

"I'd think that my cock has been suffocating in these wet shorts of mine and I'd like to see what happens after I take them off," Christian replied, taking a bold leap. "That is if you'd like to see what it looks like."

"For sure," Dustin replied, his heart picking up a beat of about a hundred miles a minute.

With that, Christian stood up and faced where Dustin was lying. Dustin sat up at the same time and stared intently at Christian, who then pulled off his shorts and stepped out of them, allowing his six-inch cock to spring forward. In an instant, Dustin was up and had his shorts thrown off to the side, his five and a half inch tool sticking up at a forty-five degree angle. Christian moved closer and noticed that the shaft of his friend's cock also had a dusting of freckles on it.

"Nice cock," Christian offered as he gazed at his friend's piece.

"You, too," Dustin replied, crossing the distance between them and taking Christian's in his hand, stroking and rubbing it slowly.

"So this is purely experimentation, right?" Christian asked after releasing a short gasp from his throat. "We're just seeing what this is like?"

"Oh, totally," Dustin answered. "If we like it, great. If not, nothing lost, nothing gained...except maybe cumming a couple of times."

"I could definitely go for some of that right about now," Christian said, smiling, his hand now fondling Dustin's piece as well.

Each boy seemed to be transfixed with the other's penis as they explored them with their eyes and hands. While each had obviously had ready access to one for nearly two decades of life, it was so different to see another one up close and in person.

"I am so fucking horny right now," Christian said, feeling the beginnings of an orgasm boiling in his balls.

"Yeah, me, too," Dustin replied. "I'm definitely feeling like I'm going to cum out a geyser over here."

"So how do you want to do this?" Christian asked.

After a moment of pondering, Dustin answered, "I want you to turn around and get on all fours on the grass."

Not hesitating, Christian complied as Dustin went over to his discarded trunks to grab the bottle of sunscreen that they'd brought with them. Coming up behind him, Dustin knelt down and spread Christian's ass cheeks with his hands to investigate their hidden contents, his cock throbbing as his eyes took in the sight of his friend's lightly hair-covered perineum and tight, little asshole. Due to their recent splash in the water, everything seemed nice and clean and ready for action.

"So I'm just going to go on instinct here, man," Dustin said, wanting to cover all of his bases before he made any first moves.

"Do what you have to do," Christian replied, his entire body tingling with excitement and pre-orgasmic pleasure.

Dustin leaned in and tentatively ran his tongue over his friend's anus, eliciting a low moan from Christian's lips. Smiling, Dustin repeated the motion several times, building up saliva in the process and getting the area nice and wet. Gradually, he began to push the tip of his tongue into the centre of the rosebud, causing it to slowly relax and open up of it's own accord. Encouraged, Dustin brought his face even closer to his target and began licking even faster, with harder strokes and occasionally licking all the way along Christian's crack.

"That feels so fucking good, man," Christian breathed out. "It feels so good having you lick my asshole like that."

Pleased at doing a good job, Dustin decided that it was time to move onto the next phase of things. Grabbing the sunscreen, he squirted a generous glob onto his fingertips and began to rub them together so as to warm the cream. Then, taking his index finger he began to gently, yet firmly press against Christian's puckered opening.

Feeling the pressure at his backdoor, Christian relaxed as much as he could, allowing the digit to slowly slip inside of him. He was surprised by the combination of pleasure and discomfort that he felt at this; while he had the distinct sensation that something was invading his body, he also felt strong waves of pleasure in his ass, penis, and pelvic region. The feelings were then amplified as Dustin gradually moved his finger in and out of the hole, fucking Christian's ass with his finger.

"How does that feel, man?" Dustin asked after about a minute of his ministrations.

"It feels so good, man," Christian replied, breathing hard. "Definitely weird, but definitely good, too."

"Excellent," said Dustin. "Well hopefully this will feel even better, then."

At that, Dustin removed his finger, applied more lotion to his hand, and then pressed both his index and middle fingers together at his friend's rosebud. After some persistent effort, both digits eventually slipped inside, causing Christian to release a loud groan from his throat.

"Are you okay?" Dustin asked with concern.

"Mmmm...yeah, I am," Christian replied in a strained voice. "It hurts a bit...just keep your fingers moving, I think."

Complying, Dustin began a steady rhythm of moving his fingers in and out of Christian's ass. Acting intuitively, he also reached between his friend's legs and began to play with his balls, hoping to relax him even more. After a minute or so, it appeared to be working, as his fingers were met with progressively less resistance, and Christian began to relax visibly.

Releasing his friend's scrotum, Dustin moved his free hand to his own penis and surveyed the damage there. Needless to say, it was as hard as a rock and it twitched in his hand at first contact, indicating that he was going to be ready to cum very soon. Fingering Christian's ass a few more times, Dustin removed his digits and squirted some lotion onto his raging hard erection, lubing it up thoroughly. Then, up on his knees and coming up behind his friend, he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance of his very first asshole.

"Are you ready for this, man?" Dustin asked his friend.

"Giver, bro," Christian replied after taking a short breath. "Go ahead and fuck my ass."

Not needing any additional encouragement, Dustin began to press his member into the tight opening before him. At this, Christian lowered his torso towards the ground, allowing him to support his body with only one arm on which he could rest his forehead. With his other hand, he proceeded to play with his balls having realized that it had helped him to relax before. Picturing himself fucking Dustin's ass while watching Tiffany's beautiful, freckled face as she masturbated herself, Christian prepared himself to take Dustin's piece.

Inch by inch, Dustin slowly sank his cock into his friend's ass, until finally he bottomed out at the end of his five and a half inches. Having never done such a thing before, he was amazed at how the warm, skin-tight orifice felt around his cock. Clenching his PC muscles a couple of times, Dustin felt the pleasure shoot straight from his cock up to his brain, something that also elicited a moan from Christian. After a moment, Dustin slowly began to move his hips backwards, withdrawing his member about halfway before slowly pressing it all the way in again. Repeating this several times, revelling in the euphoria of each stroke, Dustin gradually picked up the pace until he was fucking his friend's ass at a moderate rate.

"Oh fuck, man, that feels so good," Christian moaned in pleasure. "I think that you must be hitting my prostate, because I'm so about to cum right now."

Once Dustin had begun his momentum, Christian had moved his free hand from his balls to his cock, and had been stroking it ever since. He had to stop periodically so as to not cum too quickly, but now he was feeling himself reaching the point of no return. Suddenly, he felt Dustin's hand reach around and begin to massage his scrotum, causing the cum in his balls to reach a point of overflowing. In a wave of blinding pleasure, Christian let out a groan along with volley after volley of hot cum all over his chest and the ground before him. Simultaneously, he also felt his ass contract time after time against the penis that was lodged in his ass, followed by an oozing warmth deep in his abdomen.

As soon as Dustin felt Christian's ass begin to contract around his cock, he, too, began to cum in buckets. Pressing his hips as far into Christian as possibly, he was able to grind his balls into his friend's ass cheeks, thus amplifying his pleasure. Crying out with pleasure, Dustin released his seed deep into his friend's anus.

After they had finished cumming, Dustin slumped on top of Christian's back and both boys lay there breathing heavily, basking in their euphoria. Dustin began to feel his cock shrinking in Christian's ass, and eventually it reached the point of nearly popping out on it's own. A moment later, he removed his piece entirely from his friend, laid down on the grass beside him, and was soon joined by Christian.

"That was fucking awesome," Christian said, having regained his breath, a large smile on his face.

"You're telling me," Dustin replied, equally happy. "And you were the one getting fucked! Wow, I thought that I had the better, umm....end of the deal!"

"No, man, it felt so good having your cock fucking my ass," Christian said. "It feels a little weird now, but it felt so good while you were doing it."

"Well, I guess I'll have to give that a try then," Dustin agreed. "I think this is going to be a very enjoyable summer indeed."

12