Summer Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've got a cousin who's a runway model, and she's really beautiful, so I know I'm hardly in her class. My hair's too curly, my eyes are plain old brown, I'm not very tall, and I'm not exactly what anyone would call curvy. So, there's nothing really special about me. My own mother's said I'm lucky I've been blessed with a good mind, because otherwise I'm a pretty plain looking girl, and nothing special to look at."

Wow her mother sounded like a peach. And yet my family was so supportive of me and anything I chose to do, which was why I was back in school to try and get ahead.

So, I reached out and fingered a lock of her silky hair and tried to show just how adorable I thought she was. "You know your hair is what caught my eye first. Such a beautiful color, not blonde, not exactly what I'd call a redhead, it's unique to you. And your eyes are so expressive, almost a golden brown, I've never seen such a pretty shade before. Believe me, Kira, there's nothing plain about you. You've got a look that's all your own. And I think you've got to be the prettiest woman I know."

The cute way she wrinkled her little nose when she was doubtful, was all her, too, when she said, "Really?"

I kissed her again, and whispered against her lips, "Yes, really. You're beautiful, and you better get used to me telling you that, too."

She smirked. "Well, I guess I could try."

We got comfortable together on our little bed, and we made out for so long, and I was so hard by the time I finally pulled back and broke the kiss that I knew we either had to stop, or I had to give in and give her what she asked for -- and make love to her.

What finally tipped the scales for me was the feel of her curious little fingers stroking me through my jeans. I took hold of her by the wrist, afraid if she kept on stroking, I'd come before I even rolled on the condom.

"Kira, look at me." When she looked up into my eyes, I said, "I need to know that you're 100 percent sure about this, before we do anything else."

She leaned up and ran her hand along my jaw, her big doe eyes so dark and stormy now with her fully aroused. "I want this with you, Joel, and only you." After hearing her say that, I just couldn't find it in me to say no to her. And part of me wondered why I'd even want to.

Then before I knew what she was up to, she was wriggling down onto her knees, unzipping my fly, pushing my jeans and my boxers down over my hips, and pulling them off my legs till she had my leaky little friend standing straight up in the air, just aching to get at her.

She grinned, looking me over. "Can I touch you?"

I felt my eyes roll all the way back in my head at the thought of her putting her hands on me now. I already felt so close to the edge, just the touch of her hand would be enough to send me right into the abyss, before I even got inside her.

But she didn't wait for my answer. And the feel of her warm, little hand, sliding up and down my shaft just felt so good, that I reached down and started to run my hands through her hair. Then she really had me groaning when she started to pump me in her fist. My heart was pounding so hard, just thinking how crazy good what she was doing to me felt, and with how tight my balls were getting... Then suddenly my eyes shot open and my whole body tensed when I felt her hot little tongue brush against my cockhead. Just that soft tentative little touch was enough for my hips to thrust up, and for me to dig my fingers into the sleeping bag with my heart nearly pounding out of control in my chest. And I knew if that light little touch of her tongue was enough to nearly set me off, I wasn't going to last much longer.

Especially knowing it was Kira's warm soft mouth now pressing a kiss on my pulsing tip. Finally, mercifully, she let go of me and asked, "How does that feel?"

"So good," I told her, stroking her hair, feeling like she'd set every last nerve ending in my body ablaze. Truth was, it felt so insanely good to have her mouth on me, even that gently, that unless she wanted her tonsils painted, I knew I had to get a raincoat on him, and fast.

Then I watched spellbound as she stood and lifted her little yellow sundress over her head, and then waited to see what I'd think of her in just her white lace bra and panties. Her breasts were gorgeous, so round and perky and high, just a perfect handful. And she was on the slender side, but still had a nice set of curves. And I thought she was gorgeous.

"Look at you, Kira, so beautiful and sexy."

She grinned, happy that I liked what I was seeing. "You're not so bad yourself, mister."

Just seeing her in all that sexy white lace was getting me even harder. "Kira I need that condom -- now."

She held it in the air, between her fingers. "Can I try putting it on you?"

"No!" Oh, god no. One more touch of her hand and I'd be done. If she wasn't already impressed enough with my antics tonight, I imagined losing my load before I even got inside her ought to do it. "Sorry, maybe next time, okay? But for now I think I'd better take care of it, because things are going to start happening a little too fast, especially if you touch me again."

"Really? You're that sensitive?"

I felt like I had a powder keg between my legs, ready to blow. So, yeah, I'd say I was feeling pretty sensitive.

I smiled to myself as I noticed that her eyes were glued to the sight of my hands rolling the rubber down over my erection.

Once I had it in place, I reached for her and kissed her again. And as I pushed the bra straps off her shoulders and traced a path with my lips over the top of her breasts, I smiled at the way she sighed.

Every inch of her felt so soft and warm and smooth. And I was so ready for her. But seeing as it was her first time, I wanted to make it good for her, really good. So, carefully I worked her bra off her, and smiled at the sight of her breasts that I thought were absolutely perfect. Pale, firm and a nice size with her rosy pink nipples standing proudly erect, I just had to have a taste.

She whimpered and dug her hands into my hair as I took my time and worshiped her girls, licking all around her nipples and then sucking each one into my mouth, even giving them little tugs with my teeth. And part of me hated to pull away, but I just had to have a taste of her.

As I kissed my way down over her belly, and she anxiously shifted around, her whimpers got even louder. Till finally I was between her legs, sliding my tongue over her sweet little pussy, all the way up to her clit that I carefully suckled between my lips. The way Kira was thrusting her body up to meet my mouth, and digging her hands into my hair I knew she was obviously enjoying her first taste of oral. "God, you're sweet," I told her as I licked into her deep.

"I just never knew that anything could feel this good," she whispered, as I worked her closer and closer to coming apart.

Soon, I had her softly squealing as I worked a finger inside her, still gently suckling her clit. Until finally, the way her whole body was starting to tremble, I knew she was reaching the peak. And I kept on, till she cried out, "Oh, wow, Joel, that just feels so good. Please, please never stop."

Chuckling, as I nursed her through her climax, I knew if I could, I would stay right where I was forever. But seeing as I was so hard now, that was starting to ache, I knew it was time to finally give us both what we needed.

As I got up on my knees I kept my eyes on hers as I parted her thighs and took hold of myself. And then as I began to push in, she actually smiled the prettiest smile I think I'd ever seen, as I carefully made my way inside her. "You okay?" I asked her, hoping I wasn't too big for her.

She grinned. "Mmm, yes, I'd say I'm way more than okay."

Chuckling at that, slowly I began to withdraw and push back in, going a little deeper with each flex of my hips, till I noticed her wincing a little and I pulled back out, and then went even slower. She was just so tight, and felt so good, that my instinct was to just slam into her deep, but I didn't want to do anything to spoil her first taste of sex. Because knowing I was first, made me not only feel kind of honored, but also had me feeling like I had to be extra careful to make sure she enjoyed what we were sharing, especially hoping we'd be doing this again.

I worked her clit with my thumb as I took her just a little harder. And it wasn't long before I could tell from the way her chest was starting to heave and the cute little mewling noises she was making that she was about to climax again, so I changed my angle till I knew I had to be hitting her g-spot. And when she tossed her head back and cried out my name, I felt my body beginning to tense, and I groaned knowing I was just as close.

As I felt the familiar tingle start running down my spine, and seeing Kira starting to quiver even harder, I thrust into her one last time and growled at the feel my release washed through me as I kept on pulsing for what felt like forever, nice and deep inside her. With a soft little whimper, she pressed her lips to my chest and whispered, "Thank you for this, Joel. I'll never forget it."

Believe me, neither would I. For her to give herself to me like this was almost too much to wrap my head around.

As I stroked my hand over her cheek I felt the first little drops of water hitting my back, and I tipped up her chin and kissed her. "You feel that? Right on cue, it's starting to rain. So, do you want head back inside?"

She shook her head, smiling up at me. "No. Like you said, it's only water. And it just feels so good to feel you inside me, so tight, filling me up, that I kind of hate for you to pull out."

Seeing as it was just a misty rain, and she was right, since I know I'd never felt anything as sweet as being buried inside her, as she pressed her lips to the hollow in my neck. I just wrapped her tight my arms, and pulled the sleeping bag around us. And why would we ever want to leave this kind of bliss, just because of a little rain. Especially when I had a feeling I was right where I wanted to be, quite possibly for the rest of my life.

A year later, Kira and I were enjoying another late night picnic on the roof, and once we'd finished our wine and cheese and grapes again, as pushed it aside and I helped her out of her clothes, I just loved the way she smiled up into my eyes as I dropped my head for a kiss.

We made love for hours, with a blanket of stars shining above us. And finally I pulled her on top of me and said, "You know, I think what we've got together is damn near perfect."

She grinned, tracing a finger around my lips. "I think so, too."

Relieved that she felt the same way, I reached into my back pack and pulled out a ring box. "Then maybe we should make it permanent," I said as I popped it open and held it front of her eyes. "So what do you say, Kira, will you be mine? Will you marry me?"

Her eyes went wide as she went back and forth looking between the ring and me. "Are you serious? You're actually asking me to marry you?"

I smiled into her eyes, and cupped her cheek. "I am, because I love you. And I can't imagine living the rest of my life without you. So... will you marry me?"

"Yes," she said, with her eyes misting up. "I'd love to marry you, Joel."

I slipped the solitaire diamond ring on her finger and then I kissed her, feeling over the moon that we were actually going to have a life together.

Then I laughed when I felt the first drops of rain. "Must be our thing, huh?"I said to her as I wrapped the sleeping bag around us to try and keep us from getting soaked.

She smirked. "Well, I love sharing this with you, rain and all. And it's only water, right?" Then she tugged down my head, wrapped her arms around my neck and nearly kissed me silly, and I never even noticed the rain anymore. But I did feel the fireworks when we made love again. Even with the rain getting heavier neither of us wanted to pull apart.

Since I got my MBA and landed a good job, the other surprise I had for her was I'd started looking at houses online. Kira had some things growing on the roof now, too -- some cherry tomatoes, basil and some flowers.

But she was overjoyed when I told her that we could take the pots with us and we could plant them in our very own garden, as we soon we got into our house.

Sometimes even the weirdest night of your life can turn out pretty good. I know mine turned out to be the best night of my life because not only did I connect with my hot little neighbor, but now that hot little neighbor is about to become my wife.

12