Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to her house we came upon the party house. It was a bunch of college student age people. They weren't really being that rowdy, but their music was fairly loud. I didn't see any of the guys I'd met at the beach and the women walked faster and hugged onto me as we passed. There were only a couple guys standing outside having a smoke, presumably because of restrictions inside. They didn't approach us, but I could understand the girls' trepidation. In any case, I liked them hanging onto me.

Candy asked, "Are you planning on going right back or were you going to take Gina up on her offer?"

"I could eat at the Y, if you still want that," I told Gina, echoing her slang from earlier in the day.

"Would you let me watch first?" Gina asked.

"We're a twofer," Candy laughed.

I coughed and said, "Um - okay, I guess that'd be alright."

I found it difficult to hide my appreciation of being between them. With the added anticipation of that situation changing shortly to one of shared nakedness, my cock barely stayed in my speedo. Candy was the first to grope it, but Gina's hand joined hers moments after. They giggled, and each daringly pushed further on the dimly lit street. Gina had her hand in my shorts, but Candy daringly lowered them to put me out in public. There was no traffic at that moment and I froze when she bent to slurp my cock into her mouth for a couple of bobs. Gina repeated the move when Candy stood.

"How far to your house?" I asked desperately.

"It's right here," Gina told me and took me in her mouth again. "Oh fuck, there's a car coming," I told them.

Candy pulled the elastic band up quickly and we ran to Gina's house. When we got to the door, she punched in a security code and opened it for our entry. We were all laughing and excited as she closed it and turned the lock. The two of them started stripping their suits off and headed back to what I presumed was her room. The house was very nice and much newer than Ava's. Inside her bedroom, I was concerned that it might be her parents, because it was very nice. There was a big bed that made sloshing sounds when Gina stripped the covers off and then landed on it spreadeagled in the middle of it.

"Wow," I said looking at her as Candy joined her and suckled on her nipple.

I continued to stare at the two of them. Gina's breasts were nice and firm. They pointed upward a little with smallish light pink areolæ and very excited bean sized nipples. She rubbed Candy's pussy idly with her hand. Hers was clean shaven as well and her inner lips hung outside of her labia. Her clit was very erect and much longer than any I'd ever seen.

"Someone is over dressed," Candy told me breaking me from their combined spell.

I stripped down, wandered to the bed and asked, "Did you decide you want to be first, Gina?"

"Yes, and maybe last too," she leaned forward. "Maybe you need a little relief as well?" she asked staring at my throbbing dick.

Candy laughed, "That seems to be his permanent condition. You take care of her, I'll take care of you."

"Maybe I should be the one lying down," I said attempting to envision that working.

"No, you kneel down there," she threw a pillow on the floor. "I'll get between your legs," she insisted.

At first it didn't make sense, but as I knelt and brought my mouth to Gina, Candy scooted her head beneath me and took my cock fully into her mouth. The sudden pleasure made me go a little too fast at Gina initially, but I calmed a bit as Candy decreased her suction. It wasn't very different from a sixty-nine, but it felt wickedly erotic. How'd I luck into having two girls, I wondered as I licked my way around Gina's puffy inner lips. They really hung well below her outer lips and they were very sensitive, so I had to take my time warming her up. Her scent and taste were very pleasant, and I don't think I'd tire of it. When I finally sucked her long clit and hood into my mouth it was like sucking on a pinky finger. She tensed, and it became even harder. I released her and resumed licking into her vaginal opening.

"Put a finger inside me," she begged.

I did as she instructed, and Candy began slurping loudly as she changed her technique. At first, it was difficult to focus on Gina, but as she continued, I regained my wits and moved my finger in slow circles around her opening while licking her with the flat of my tongue. She rose to my face with anticipated gasps when I began alternating plunging the finger into her and sucking that lovely clit. I could tell she was nearing an orgasm and I moved my other hand to hold her midsection while I poured all of my attention into that peninsula of stiff flesh.

"Oh faaa, oof, yer, gawd - Tim!" she squealed. Her hand was in my hair pressing me down. "Suck it! Lick it! Ung - mu gaaahd - making me - cum - sooo gooood!"

As if it were a reward for treating her friend to a nice orgasm, Candy's hand began oscillating back and forth rapidly and before I even realized how close I was, I was spurting cum into her awaiting mouth. Her raspy tongue darted out to lick my balls as she pulled me toward her. During my orgasm I simply continued to eat Gina as best as could be expected for a novice. Meaning I released her several times, to utter nonsense, but resumed as quickly as I could.

Gina's orgasm rolled through her well past the point where I was spent. Candy was from between my legs and back on the bed with her. As I looked up they were kissing and apparently trading my semen as Gina began to buck wildly against my face. I nearly expected her to squirt like Ava had, but although her flow increased some, she didn't give me any sizable amount of fluid. When she finally settled, they held one another and kissed more.

I was the odd man out for a bit as I sat back and enjoyed watching them fondling one another. Not wanting to interfere, I observed them. They were more like lovers than simple sex companions. Down deep, I wanted a turn with Gina's small firm tits. She was beautiful in many ways. The fact that Ava had nearly the same color blond hair now probably didn't hurt in the least. I hadn't gotten a chance to be with her since she'd had it colored. She was the one I loved and there was a small pang of guilt about what we were doing. I wondered if she would have insisted I pursue other women if she knew how hard it was. Don't get me wrong, I was enjoying myself immensely, but I didn't share the love these two beautiful women did. I wasn't quite a prop, but maybe it was something close to that.

When they eventually realized I wasn't part of their scrum, Candy sat up and said, "Get up here!"

They separated and made space for me on the bed. "I was just watching. You're both lovely," I said crawling into the opening between them.

"You are the best muffin muncher I've ever had," Gina told me and kissed me openly. I lay back onto Candy and the soft sheet as she pressed me down sandwiching me between them. There was a taste of my cum on her lips that I noticed as I fondled her resilient breasts and discovered the bumps of her tight elastic nipples. She hummed into my mouth as I tweaked them, and she moved her hand to caress my cock. Candy's body was softer, and her fluffy breasts felt wonderful beneath my head. I could just make out the motion of her hand while she was working herself as we rested atop part of her torso. Gina's hand moved to join hers, each of them jilling her gently.

Gina broke the embrace and announced, "God he's a good kisser too."

"Is it my turn yet?" Candy joked.

Gina's brief manipulation had my cock completely enlarged again. Candy moved from beneath me and squatted on my face towards Gina who moved quickly to engulf me. I'd worried for a moment she might mount me and had been prepared to protest, but that subsided as I melted away under her soft tongue and lips. The difference between the two women's pussies was distinct not just in taste and aroma, but also the location of things. Candy's opening was much more retracted which made the pearl of her clit deeper.

My view was obstructed by a wonderfully smooth round bottom and I gripped her ass cheeks as I ate her. The warm mouth on my cock was leisurely engulfing me without attempting to get me off. It was so different from what Gina had done in the guest bathroom earlier, that if I'd been blindfolded, I would have sworn it was a different person. Perhaps she was a different creature who chameleoned into this environment. Tonight, both of them had altered from their competitive behavior this morning. Now they were both giving and receiving pleasure. They each seemed to enjoy the sexual gratification that the other was obtaining.

Candy rocked on my face as I lapped at her button. I eased off of it slightly and sucked on her inner lips gently to allow her to ride the encroaching delight of climax. Gina had coordinated the intensity of her dynamism as Candy's excitement grew. She changed tact and began forcing me into her throat. While I'd wanted to delay longer, I couldn't withstand the feeling and began humming against Candy's nubbin. There was a chain reaction of sorts that followed.

Candy began encouraging Gina, "Look at you deep throating his cock. Fuck that's hot, I'm so close just watching it." Neither of Gina or I could respond vocally, but we both enhanced our efforts. Our rewards were not far off and I could feel myself preparing to ejaculate as Candy's heightened excitement pressed more fluid into my mouth. Soon the room was a mixture of mmms, ahhhs and glucking. As I spasmed in Gina's throat, she retracted some to catch my cum in her mouth. Candy ground against my mouth and tongue emitting a high-pitched squeal.

When we'd all finished our orgasms, we lay on the bed back in a sandwich. It was very comforting with them caressing one another and me. My hands roamed Gina while Candy let me suckle at her teats. I must have dozed off for a bit but was awoken with two mouths gliding up and down my reinvigorated cock. Their tongues lapped along the thickly veined flesh and played with one another. Instinctively my hand searched out their breast. I loved the contrast between Candy's wonderfully pliant pendulous cuddle bunnies and Gina's firmer tits. Each took turns sucking my cock as I fondled them.

"I can't believe he's going to cum a third time," Gina gushed as she gripped me while Candy sucked.

"Yeah, I'm close," I told them. Candy attempted to get me into her throat, but couldn't get it in there, "You don't need to do that," I said. Through watering eyes, she smiled and nodded, but the resistance had already triggered a release. "Fuck," I said and erupted. Candy swallowed part of it and then removed her mouth. They watched me spurt the rest all over their hands. Gina bent to lick it off and Candy joined her from the other side. It was like a story you hear at school from that guy no one believes. Now I was that guy and I could barely accept the reality of this myself.

"Come on, your aunt will be missing you," Gina said. "I just couldn't let you leave with another huge erection."

"She's a cum slut," Candy teased.

"Hey, be nice," I told her. "That was crazy, and I loved it."

"We should be going though; it's almost eleven," Candy told me.

"I don't have a curfew, but I guess we should. Thanks for having me down at the Y," I told Gina.

"No, thank you. It was wonderful, and your spunk is delicious."

Candy and I got dressed and ready to leave. Gina saw us out. It was very dark and deserted now. The party had died down. We walked slowly down the street, neither of us appearing to be in any hurry.

I was about to ask about Gina's brother, when Candy offered, "She was my first girl."

"Oh, and her brother was your first boy?" I asked.

"Yeah, he caught us together and then - maybe I shouldn't say," she demurred.

"Gina and Cam were your first threesome," I guessed.

"Yeah; is that bad?"

"Who am I to judge? She's hot and you make a nice contrasting pair."

"We've been summer time companions off and on for the last three years. But this might have been my last threesome," she said.

"You're last fling before you and Kitty settle in together?" I wondered aloud.

"Probably, I don't know for sure. I really like cock though," she said reaching for my crotch.

I stiffened against her again and told her, "Well, I don't think you should have to give up what you want."

"Kitty probably won't go for a polyamorous relationship and I think I might love her," she said still stroking me.

"And she's been monogamous with you?"

"We've each seen other women. We got really close this last semester, but I wasn't sure about going to med school with her. I wanted to take a break and I've only been with you since we've been a serious couple."

"It was just oral," I said and thought about how dumb that was. "I guess the distinction is mute; isn't it?"

"I draw the line at love. If it's just sex -"

That kind of told me we both knew that's what it'd been. We both fell silent for a time but the question of why just kept running around in my head. "Why me?" I finally asked.

"Mom told me what a nice guy you were," she said as if that explained everything. "And she said if I didn't go for your big dick she would," she said. "I don't know; it made me jealous even though I barely knew you."

"Your Mom flashed her tits at me my first day at Ava's," I admitted.

"She really likes you and would probably fuck you silly. Ever since Dad died, she usually goes for the big bears, but something about you must have caught her eye," she squeezed my dick.

Candy had been idly fondling me since we left Gina's. Her hand constricting around it brought me out of my bemusement. "Ava told me something similar, but I don't know."

"Don't do anything you don't want to do," she echoed my sentiment to her. We arrived at her house and she said, "Look, Kitty's coming over tomorrow, you should hang out with Gina. She's a really nice person that deserves better than what she's gotten..."

The way she trailed off was mysterious and I asked, "What's that mean?"

"She'll tell you if you ask; I'm not going to say. Goodnight, Tim. It was really nice," she hugged me.

"Goodnight," I replied hugging her back. When she headed for the door, I asked, "No kiss?"

She blew me one and said, "Maybe next time."


~ Ava ~

Wednesday morning, I was up early. I'd started coffee brewing and was preparing to make myself an omelet. When Tim joined me in the kitchen and he hovered by me at the stove. I asked him if he wanted one and I cooked him the first one. I wasn't sure what time he'd come home, but I felt certain that he'd been with one or both of the lovely young women. I was deeply distracted while we ate together. It was difficult to admit how much denying my desire for him hurt. I hadn't gotten to show him my freshly waxed pussy and it'd certainly craved his attention last night.

"Where are you this morning?" he asked as we finished and sat at the table.

"Oh, just thinking."

"About?"

"Stuff," I said absently.

"Okay, well. If you want to talk, I'm here to listen," he told me.

"I'm going to go to the gym in a bit," I said. "Maybe that'll get me out of this funk," I joked.

"Your hair looks great," he attempted to comfort me.

"Thanks, I was going for a younger look," I confessed.

"You think you need to go every Sunday and Wednesday?"

"Yes," I said worrying about the implication. "Occasionally I go Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday instead."

When I stood to take my dish to the washer he said, "I don't really think this is working. It feels like I'm hurting you. Are we alright?"

"Yes, we are sweetheart," I bent to kiss his forehead. "You need to play the field; I'll be fine." After cleaning up my mess, I said, "I may stop at the grocery store on the way home; is there anything you want?"

"Could you get a bunch of fattening junk food? Chips, crackers, ice cream and cookies," he teased me.

"I'll see what I can do," I chuckled and shook my head as I headed to change.

What I was feeling wasn't fair or what I'd told Tim to expect. The act of encouraging him to look elsewhere hurt my soul but my justification was that this was the socially correct action for him to undertake. As much as I selfishly desired him and everything he represented, I still struggled with allowing that to happen. Every time we'd fooled around or used a lab session as an excuse, I could feel the romantic bonds deepening. If I let it continue, there'd be no escape for either of us.

I looked at my outfit of sports bra and tight spandex shorts; I was excited even now. As I pondered going home with a good-looking guy from the gym to relieve some of my tension, I became nauseated. The thought brought on the kind of revulsion reserved for putrid garbage and my stomach lurched. Evidently, I'd become convinced that it'd be Tim or no one for the foreseeable future. That thought was hammered home as he saw me to the door and I observed another car in Sibyl's driveway.

I'd seen Kitty's car here before, but this time my intuition was screaming that Candy was leaving with her. Tim might be hurt or relieved if she were gone. A sea-breeze blew the telltale sign of coming rain. It lightened my mood as I thought about the bathroom renovations. Working inside with him might be just the thing to take his mind off any trauma.


~ Tim ~

On Wednesday I was up early, and Ava was too. In the kitchen, I watched intently as she made us omelets. She never offered to let me try my hand at it and I didn't ask her. The distance between us seemed vast and increasing. After we ate, she was zoned out and I attempted to get her to open up to me, but she seemed concerned about her age or physical shape or maybe what we'd done or weren't doing or some combination of those things. At one point I pressed her about continuing with this separation, but she wouldn't budge.

Shortly before ten, I watched Ava leave and saw a different car next door. Presumably the teal and white Mini was Kitty's and I wondered how it was going. Candy hadn't said where Kitty was from, but the plate was the yellow and bluish black of Pennsylvania. That merely indicated she'd gotten plates from the state where they'd both attended university. I could easily understand wanting to go to Florida for school after living there for the last four years though. I was about to close the door, when Gina rode up on a classic beach bike with fat knobby tires.

"Hey. She's tied up today," she told me eyeing the car. "You want to hang out together?"

"Yeah, sure. Come on in, Ava just left and will be out for the next few hours," I relayed.

"Oh, you want to fool around then?" she asked.

"I don't think that's why I told you, but whatever you like."

"Anything?"

"Alright, maybe not anything. I'm not giving my virginity up on a second - um - date or whatever."

"Yeah, we can't fuck anyway; I'm not currently on the pill and have a latex allergy."

"Alright, I guess we've set our boundaries," I told her. "Could we maybe talk a bit before we just go at it again?"

"Sure, I didn't know if you felt pressed for time."

"No rush, Ava cleared me having visitors the day I got here. We just didn't get much time to know one another yesterday."

"I guess, you probably already know my two most embarrassing details already."

"You're bi and you've tasted your brother's cum?"

"Yeah."

"The first one shouldn't be embarrassing, but I'm curious about the second."

"Gina didn't tell you?"

"No, she told me you and Cam were her firsts and that he found you together. I guessed that the three of you were another first, but she said I should ask you for details if I wanted them."

1...1314151617...19