Summer Sabbatical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fucking yeah," she said in staccato rhythm and collapsed atop me.

Her vaginal muscles gripped me repeatedly as she rocked her pelvis gently undulating my cock inside of her. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she told me what a wonderful birthday gift it was. I continued thrusting gently hoping she wasn't entirely done, because with the flower of my virginity removed, I was eager to learn more and to do more with her.


~ Ava ~

Lying atop of him, my breaths came in jagged gasps for a time. Although I thought all of my gym trips had me in decent shape, it seemed that this particular exercise had drained me more than I remembered. Tim was breathing deeply, but he wasn't to the point of panting as I felt. His hips continued soft upward thrusts driving his rock-hard cock into me while my orgasm subsided.

"That was the most wonderful birthday gift I've ever received," I whispered into his ear. "Are you ready to give me the rest of it?" I asked him. "You were supposed to cum inside me."

"Oh, I was so focused on making you cum," he admitted sheepishly.

I twerked myself on his shaft and said, "You're going to have to take me, though; your old aunt has worn herself out tonight."

"I wish you wouldn't say that. You're not old, you're beautiful," he told me. There was hesitation and he worried aloud, "Are you sure you want my semen inside you?"

"I've been imagining it for two weeks," I said and rolled us over so he was on top now. "You know the flower hasn't been plucked until my sweet young man sings," I encouraged him, rotating my hips, so he sank deeper inside me. I gripped him repeatedly and watched his eyes.

"Mmmm, god you're so, bad," he said distractedly. "But it feels so good to be inside you."

I couldn't have agreed more, and I coaxed him further, "I want you and need for you to feel even better."

He began repositioning himself between my legs and said, "Well, I don't want to make myself a liar."

His arm moved to either side of me and he pushed himself up, his pectoral muscles flaring a little as he pulled his cock nearly free of me. My hand reached between us and ensured he didn't pop out as I guided him inside and cupped his balls gently. When he was fully inside, his pubic bone pressed against my hood and clit sending a flurry of sensations through me and causing me to exhale audibly.

"Is this right?" he asked.

I naughtily smiled at my thought, You're buried to the hilt in your aunt; does it feel right? but instead replied, "It feels pretty great for me, how about you?"

"Yeah, I think I should lift your legs up though," he said and leaned back to raise them into my chest. "Is that better?" he asked taking some tentative thrusts.

"You're hitting all the right spots," I told him. As he increased his preliminary tempo, I heard lusty words babbling from my lips, "Oof, fuck, yeah that's - oh fuck - that's nice."

My hands moved of their own volition to grip the firm smooth skin of his pecks while he continued pistoning within my increasingly wet vagina. The sounds of my moisture played in my room with every burrowing penetration. His thickly veined cock drew a strong response from my womanhood and I watched his facial expressions change as I clenched him tightly within me. His forward position and my upward stretched legs had his cock kiss my clit with every reciprocating stroke he took. Tim continuously made slight adjustments in his position while watching my face. His natural intuition endeavored to give me the most pleasure, even as what achieved that changed. His strong arms held my legs and moved them closer together for a time increasing the tightness on himself.

"Mmm, yer, that's a little too, good," he mumbled.

As he reopened my legs, goose bumps broke from the anticipation his words carried. I desperately wanted to feel him pulsing inside me but kept myself from spoiling his first climax inside me with comments that he needn't worry about cumming too quickly. Our eager pursuit of one another had culminated with this logical if improbable outcome. I was certain each of us was convinced that this wouldn't be a onetime event. I couldn't imagine we'd retreat from our actions especially given how much we were both enjoying their fruition currently. Lying beneath him, I intensified my gripping of his cock with my pelvic muscles on each new insertion until his eyes widened urgently.

"Oh fuck, Ava," he moaned. "You're going to make me lose it."

"You're doing fine sweetheart; you've already given me a wonderful one."

A broad smile crept across his lips. He began undulating and oscillating his hips as he plunged himself into me more forcefully. "It's your birthday and you need to have one more," he told me bucking himself into my increasingly smoldering tunnel.

Each stab of his thickly veined cock sent electrical charges through my clit. These were amplified further when his smooth pubis ground into me. Every motion had us in unison as we enjoyed one another in a way only lovers could. I could feel my heart opening to accept his love in spite of my fear for a future together.

Over a period of only a few minutes of this, Tim had me teetering on the verge of another powerful orgasm. Our bodies rocked together while we each ratcheted our euphoric states higher. As he approached climax, he released my legs and shifted himself atop me. His arms pulled us tightly together as he began to kiss me about my face and neck. He began to tremble, and his thrusts became more imperative as he pressed himself beyond the point of no return. I awaited it in a state of frozen bliss as if it was the one thing missing from my life.

"Oooff, oh, god. Oh my god. Oh god!" he strained.

"Oh yeah, give it to me. Shoot your load inside me, Timmy. Fill me with your cream!"

He held my shoulders to aid his final lunges and our glistening bodies slid against one another. His skin felt heavenly against mine as he unloaded a finale of volleys inside my quaking quim as we both went over the crest together. I grabbed his butt and pulled him deeper into me. His cock continued to twitch inside me well after he'd finished, and I could feel his heart pounding with excitement. Soon he rested against me breathing heavily.

"I can't believe we did that," he said at last.

"Do you regret it?" I worried.

"No, I want to make love again," he said pressing his still hard penis momentarily deeper.

Instantly relieved at his desire and description of our act, I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "You're pretty sure that's what it was, huh?" I asked softly.

He lifted his head to look me in the eyes, the love there would have made Juliet envious, but his words bore into my soul, "Do you still doubt my love for you?"

"No," I sighed. "I'm out of practice but I want to get used to this feeling."

"I can't imagine us without it. We love each other," he said. "I will always."


~ Ava ~

After we made love on my birthday, Tim essentially moved into my room. We worked on the bathroom for nearly a month in total. It took a little longer than expected, but some of that was due to being distracted. One or the other of us sometimes encouraged the other to take a break which turned into love making sessions. They were no longer labs, he'd passed that course with flying colors. I'd never experienced orgasms like he gave me in my life and honestly, I wasn't prepared for his eventual departure.

April had texted us off and on during the summer, but as August approached there hadn't been any calls or messages. I was starting to really worry when she and Don showed up unexpectedly. Luckily, Tim and I had been down by the pool and properly dressed in our swim attire. Sibyl being there probably stymied any open conversation, but she told us it was going to be a brief visit.

They joined us in the pool, but there was a wariness in her eyes that I couldn't understand. I put them in the guest room with the newly renovated bathroom and made an attempt to make it appear that Tim was staying in the room with the twin beds. A couple days after they'd gotten there, Don left early one morning. Tim was still asleep, and I finally got some time alone with her and started a heart to heart.

"So, what is really going on with you and Don?"

"We've gone bankrupt," she admitted with tears beginning to stream down her face.

"Oh no," I said as I sat beside her and rubbed her back for a time. "Are you going to lose the house?"

"We're selling it; liquidating everything we have."

"Is that where Don's gone?"

"No. That's the funny irony. He's gone to see his Aunt Simone," she said and shook her head. "He's going to ask her for money. She's been good to him over the years, maybe she felt guilty. It all started with her."

"What started with her?"

"She trained him, like you've trained Tim," she told me.

"So, you're pretty sure Tim and I -"

"Ava, it's as clear as the nose on your faces. How is he?"

"He's great. I'm about to become a mess, because he's going back to school."

"He may need to transfer here. We might not be able to even pay for him to go," she said and began crying again.

"I can pay for him to go," I told her trying to ease the pain this apparent failure was causing. "You can all stay here until you get your finances settled."

"I bet Simone is telling Don the same thing."

"So, this loan might entail some type of collateral?" I asked.

"She has never used bribes or coercion, but Don has a weakness for her."

"Is that why you're alright with Tim and I?"

"Maybe. We never had uncles or brothers, but I can't tell you how hot it makes me to listen to his stories. Each of his older sisters found out about him and Simone and they had him too."

"Whoa. Are you okay with that?"

"It was well before we were married, and I like to role play that I'm one of them," she admitted. "There's something I have to tell you and I don't want you to be mad."

"I couldn't ever be," I told her.

"Don isn't Tim's biological father. He's sterile from a sporting injury in high school. That's part of how they all justified it, since he was a safe fuck," she said and paused gathering her strength.

"That doesn't seem so bad. So, you had IVF?"

"We couldn't afford it. Don asked Jon if he'd role play being his brother for me. They were so close and -"

"Jon's his biological father?" I asked stunned. "This makes so much sense now. He's like him in so many ways."

"So, Jon's my Dad?" Tim asked from the doorway.

"Yes," April told him.

"I figured something crazy must be going on since you hadn't called," he said. "I just didn't expect this."

"How much did you hear?" April asked.

"Just that last part. I guess it makes it easier for Ava to accept me now somehow."

"How did you get to be such a mature young adult?" I asked.

"I plan on becoming more childish as I age," he replied.

"I welcome the approach of this mischievous lover and partner," I said and ran to embrace him in a kiss.


~ Tim ~

When Ava and I finished kissing, I could see doubt in Mom's eyes. I was certain that we teetered on the knife-edge of judgment. Mom's indecision necessitated deftly stated mental images rapidly relaying our rationale. Ava was conspicuously silent, which left me to attempt convincing her. With my best logical arguments clear in my thoughts, I prepared to launch into a definitive and compelling argument.

"Look Mom, we -"

"Tim, you don't have to convince me," she told me and winked at Ava. "Save those arguments for your Dad, because he's going to have reasons against this."

"Where is he, I'll straighten it out with him."

They both busted out laughing and told me about his past with Aunt Simone and his sisters.


It's been nearly a month since everything was out in the open. Things are going smoothly for the most part. Ava and I have been planning next Summer's Sabbatical. It's actually coming later this year, we're going on a trip to Australia in December. Ava's been researching getting married there, but I'm not sure if it is a done deal. Mom and Dad are going to come with us to give their blessing if it happens. They're also planning a comeback with a new business startup. As for me I'm prepared for the worst, hoping for the best and ignoring what others think. This is working for us, what more could I ask.

~ The End ~


Copyright © 2018 by MindsMirror. All rights reserved.

Thanks for reading this lengthy story; we've worked on it off and on for over a year.

Please, take a few moments to vote, comment or contact us to let us know what you thought. -MindsMirror

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,402 Followers