Summer Sausages Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers

When they got out on the street Bill said, "Bullshit, you don't have to pick your dad up."

"No," Lee agreed, "but I think they'll get together sooner if we leave them alone."

Upstairs, Stan and Star suddenly found themselves alone.

"So, are you?" Star asked, watching Stan's eyes burn holes in his crotch.

"Sorry, what?" Stan replied, his eyes never rising from Star's cock.

"Are you into dick or not?"

"Yeah, I guess I am." Stan said. "I knew for a long time but I never acted on it till the other day."

"That's cool; it took me a long time to admit that I wanted to fuck a guy in the ass."

Stan raised his eyes to look Star in the face as his hand reached for Star's crotch. Star's hand flew out and grabbed Stan by the wrist.

"Did I tell you that you could touch my cock?" he asked.

"No, Sir. I just couldn't help myself."

"You've been staring at my dick since the minute I got here." Star said. "Get over here."

He dragged Stan by the wrist over to a broken down armchair and he sat down, and then pulled Stan down so that he was crouching between his thighs.

"So, do you want to suck my cock, faggot?" he asked Stan.

"Yes, Sir."

"Say it."

"I want to suck on your cock, Sir." Stan answered.

Star grabbed Stan by the hair and said, "If you like looking at my crotch, maybe you'd like to smell it."

He forced Stan's head down against his leather covered crotch and forced his face back and forth over the cod piece. Stan's nose was flooded with the aroma of leather, stale piss and sweaty cock and balls.

"How's it smell, cocksucker?" Star asked him.

"It smells delicious, Sir."

"Good answer. You may lick it now." Star said.

Stan's tongue swabbed against the black leather, feeling the stirring of the cock it covered and tasting the salty flavor of piss and sweat that saturated the leather. He licked up and down until his spit covered the entire cod piece and his mouth was filled with the briny taste.

Star grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head up from his crotch.

"Get up and stand over there." he said, indicating a spot a few feet in front of him.

Stan did as he was told and when he was in place, Star said, "Okay, strip. Let's see if you're worth fucking."

Stan skinned his tee shirt up over his head and then dropped his briefs to the floor. Star sat and looked at him and Stan tried to cover his rapidly stiffening cock.

"I guess you think you're hot shit because you've got such a big dick, don't you?" Star asked.

"No, Sir. Usually when somebody sees my dick they want me to fuck them and I'm not interested in fucking anybody, Sir."

"That's good, because you're never going to fuck me. Turn around and let me see your ass."

Stan turned around and stood as Star viewed his ass.

"Nice." Star said. "Little and tight looking. Bend forward and show me your hole."

Stan spread his legs a bit further apart and leant forward so that he was supporting his upper body on his hands.

"Nice hairy crack." Star commented. "I'm glad you're not into that shaving shit. When I slide my cock up a guy's ass I want to know I'm fucking a guy. Get down on your knees and hands and put your ass in the air for me."

Stan did as instructed. His cock was so hard that it was standing up, glued against his belly.

Star leant forward and looked at the ass spread open before him and said, "That's a tight little hole. The only way it could look better is with my cock sliding in and out of it. Okay, cocksucker, get back over here in front of me."

Stan turned and scrabbled over to crouch once more between Star's thighs.

"You still want to suck my dick, cocksucker?" he asked Stan.

"Yes, Sir. Yes, please. May I suck your dick?"

"If you can get this flap open using just your mouth, you can suck it." Star replied.

Stan looked at the stuffed pouch and the heavy snaps that ran along the edges. He moved his mouth up to the right hand corner and gripped the leather edge in his teeth. Using the strength of his neck he pulled on it and he heard the first snap in the corner pop open. Getting a better grip with his teeth on the leather, he pulled harder and the rest of the snaps opened one by one.

Star's thick cock sprang out and his heavy balls slopped down between his legs.

Stan looked at the fat cock that stood inches from his nose. He could still smell the leather/piss/sweaty cock aroma, even stronger than before. His mouth was watering and his cock was throbbing.

Star reached down and grasped the fat shaft in one hand and skinned the foreskin off of the massive head.

With his other hand, he grabbed Stan by the hair again and lifted his head up.

"Close your mouth and keep it closed." he instructed Stan. When he was satisfied that he's done as told, Star grasped his fat cock and ran the wide head over Stan's lips. Back and forth until his mouth was coated with his precum.

He pulled his cock away and said to Stan, "Okay, faggot, use your tongue to see how you like the taste of that."

Stan licked his lips, scooping up every droplet and savoring the flavor. He kept licking his lips even after all of the precum was in his belly.

"Did you like that?" Star asked him.

"Yes, Sir. That was the best thing I ever tasted. May I have more?"

"Open your mouth." Star replied.

When Stan had opened his mouth as far as he could, Star used his hand hold in his hair to direct his mouth over the stiff cock he was holding upright. Then he lowered Stan's head and fed the cock into his open mouth.

He let go of Stan's hair and said, "Okay, cocksucker, get to work."

Stan slowly closed his lips around the thick shaft, the massive head resting against the back of his throat. He couldn't believe how good it tasted and smelled. Star's loose foreskin moved in Stan's mouth and he used his tongue to swab under the wide cock head, devouring the tasty moisture.

He tried to force more of the thick meat down his throat, causing him to gag and back off, which made Star laugh.

"You must be a really hungry cocksucker to try to swallow that much meat." he told Stan.

Stan, on his knees, slid his lips up and down as much of the shaft as he could, his head bobbing. Star grabbed his hair and lifted his head once more from the stiff cock.

"Take my boots off for me, asshole. " Star instructed him.

Stan crouched in front of him and pulled each of the high black boots off and set them to the side.

Then Star stood up and said, "Take my pants off."

On his knees, Stan unhooked the waist band and slowly pulled the tight leather pants down to his ankles.

His massive hard cock and heavy balls swayed inches from Stan nose and he couldn't resist sticking out his tongue to catch a pearl of precum hanging on Star's meaty foreskin.

Star removed his jacket and dropped it to the floor, then took his seat in the armchair once more. Stan crouched on the floor and looked up at his muscular body. His wide shoulders and muscular arms, the thick patch of fur between his hard pecs, his trim waist all only underscored the handsomeness of his face. Between his wide spread muscular thighs his wide cock lolled upright against his abdomen and his big meaty balls hung off of the seat of the chair in the loose sack.

"Like what you see?" Star asked.

"You're like all of my fantasies come true." Stan replied.

"Well, then, get your cocksucker mouth busy and show my dick how much you like it."

Stan went back to work on the hard meat, licking the shaft, sucking on the bulbous head, tonguing the leaking piss slit. His mouth was filled with the taste of Star's sweaty cock and his own cock was so hard that it ached.

"Lick my balls." Star instructed and Stan avidly complied. He licked the heavy sack, feeling the hard orbs inside move beneath his tongue. The ball sack was even more flavorful than the cock had been and he used his tongue to explore every inch. He sucked each of the fat balls into his mouth, one at a time, and stretched them out from his body. Then he forced both big nuts into his stretched mouth at the same time, stretching the bag and licking the balls in his mouth. He released them and snuffled underneath, licking up the flavor of the sweaty flesh under the bag.

Star raised his legs and draped one over each arm of the chair to give Stan freer access. His big ball sack was tilted up so that his taint and tiny pink ass hole were exposed to view. Stan feasted his eyes on the hairy hole.

"If you like looking at my ass so much maybe you need to taste it. Get your tongue in there and lick my hole." Star demanded.

Stan didn't need to be told twice. He buried his face in Star's hairy crack, licking the sides of his ass cheeks and all around his hole until finally using his tongue to caress the puckered knot of flesh. He licked at the opening, feeling it pulse under his tongue. He sucked on the tight knot of flesh while at the same time pressing his tongue against the opening. He felt the tip of his tongue slide into the pucker and he wiggled his tongue against the smooth flesh inside of the hole. Star was rocking his hips to get the invading tongue deeper inside his hole.

"Man, you know how to eat hole." he said and put his hand against the back of Stan's head, pressing his face hard against his spread ass. Stan pressed his tongue deeper in the tight hole.

Star grabbed his hair again and raised Stan's spit covered face to where he could see him. Star's cock had seemingly gotten even bigger and harder from the sensations that Stan's tongue ignited in his ass.

"I think I'm ready to shove my cock up your ass." he told Stan.

Stan leapt up and scurried over to the big table in the center of the room. He leant over it; his chest against the tabletop and his ass raised and spread open to get fucked. He reached behind himself and grasping a cheek in each hand, spread his ass even wider.

"Come and fuck my ass." he said. "My pussy hole is so tight that you're going to love it. Make me your bitch; fuck my pussy till it bleeds. Fuck me hard."

Star slowly stood up and walked over to stand behind Stan. Stan handed him the lube that was already on the table and he watched over his shoulder as Star slathered the slick goo over the long fat length of his hard dick. Stan pulled his cheeks apart even further and said, "Rape my tight pussy."

Star used one hand to position the wide cock head against Stan's tiny pucker while putting the other around the back of Stan's neck. He pressed down; forcing Stan's face hard against the table and with one hard shove thrust the entire length of his steely cock deep into Stan's guts.

Stan let out a loud yell and tried to stand up but Star held him down on the table and slam fucked his big dick in and out of Stan's ruined hole a few times.

Stan, in tears, yelled, "You're hurting me! Jesus, it feels like you split me open!"

Star slid his cock as far as it would go up Stan's ass, feeling the chute spasm around his meat and the tight hole clamping the base of his cock.

Holding Stan flat against the table he rested his chest against the other man's back and said in a low voice, "You don't ever tell me when or how to fuck you. I tell you that. And you don't have a pussy. You're a man, you have an ass hole and I've got my cock up it right now. I'm fucking a man in the ass, not a pussy, understand?"

"I was just trying to get you more turned on." Stan said.

"Keep crying, that'll do it." Star replied.

He began to slowly fuck Stan's violated hole and it first it felt to Stan like his hole was cramping with every thrust. In a few minutes it began to loosen and feel really good, making Stan thrust his hips back to get more of the stone hard dick up his ass.

Star reached around his hip and felt Stan's cock which was once more erect and throbbing.

"Your cock is hard, you must be enjoying getting fucked." he said.

"I am, Sir. You're fucking me better than anyone ever has. I love having you slide your big dick in and out of my ass hole."

Star stood up and watched as his fat cock disappeared into the tight hole each time he thrust and then reappeared. Stan's muscular buns shook each time his hips slammed against them and Stan gasped every time the fat cock head bottomed out in his ass.

"You're so good to me, Sir, sharing your cock with me. My hole belongs to you and you can use it any way you want. I'm just a fuck hole for your big meat."

Star smiled, surprised at how quickly Stan had caught on. Now his words really were turning him on.

"It feels like your big cock is ripping me open. It's so long and it goes so deep in my ass. Your big cock head is spreading me open inside wider than I thought was possible, it aches from being stretched. There will probably be blood on your dick when you take it out of me but I don't care, I just want to serve your cock and have you shoot your sweet load inside of me."

Star was slamming his cock in and out with all his might, the feeling of Stan's insides spreading each time and caressing his cock was better than any pussy could ever feel. He loved the feeling of power that fucking a man's ass gave him.

He could feel his balls starting to boil and the fluid stirring around inside. Each time his sensitive nuts slammed against Stan's taint, it sent another wave of sensation up his cock shaft. Finally the feeling was too much and he buried his cock in Stan's hole to the root.

The first spurt of cum flew out of his piss slit at what felt like fifty mile an hour. His full nuts twisted in his sack as they emptied their slimy load and each wad of cum that climbed his piss chute felt like molten lava. He bucked against Stan's ass each time, thrusting his cock head deeper into his guts and forcing his seed deeper into the hungry hole. After what felt like an hour his balls stopped convulsing and the final squirt of cum left his balls.

Both men were dripping with sweat and Stan laid spread on the table top, exhausted. Star kept his cock buried in his ass, feeling it marinating in his juice.

"Thank you for fucking me so well, Sir. I don't deserve to be a fuck hole for such a magnificent cock."

Star's cock had slowly started to shrink in Stan's guts and Stan lay there, enjoying the full sensation in his ass. Suddenly he felt warmth and the sensation of fluid squirting against his ravaged ass walls.

"What's that?" he asked, alarmed. "What am I feeling?"

"I'm pissing inside your ass hole, faggot." Star said.

Stan felt the stream of piss painting his guts and the passage expanding to hold the hot fluid. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced and he was almost delirious with pleasure.

"Your piss and cum feel so good in me, Sir." he said. "I love having your precious piss in my ass."

When Star's bladder was empty he started to back his limp cock out of the stretched ass hole.

"Keep your hole tight." he told Stan. "I want you to keep my piss inside you."

When the thick cock head finally popped out of the tight ring, only a few drops of piss and cum fell to the floor. He could see Stan's hole puckered tight to hold everything in.

He pulled him up off of the table so that he was standing and said, "You must have enjoyed yourself, your cock is still hard as a brick."

Stan had forgotten all about his cock and he looked down and saw that what Star had said was true. His dick was stiff to the bursting point and keeping his asshole tightly puckered was making it even harder. Star reached down and softly batted it, making it sway back and forth.

"Go in the bathroom and dump my piss and then get your ass back in here." he told Stan. "I'm not done with you yet."

Stan hurried in and released the piss and cum from his hole with a loud splash.

When he returned, Star was sitting on the table with his big cock and balls hanging over the edge.

"Get over here and clean my dick and balls up." he said.

Stan went and knelt between his thighs and licked all of the piss and cum and ass juices off of his cock, making sure to clean under his foreskin with special care. Then he licked up any run off that might have splashed his balls until everything was pristinely clean.

"Okay, cocksucker, you're still not done."

Star leant back on the table and lay down full length, then turned over. When he was comfortably resting on his belly he spread his legs so that his ass gaped open.

"I don't think I could fuck you." Stan said.

"That's good, because you're never going to. Get up here between my legs and beat your cock off on my ass." Star replied.

Stan climbed on the table and knelt over Star's upturned ass. As he began stroking his hard dick he could see Star's tightly puckered ass hole flexing beneath him in its hairy nest.

"I'm going to cum any minute." Stan said.

"Make sure you shoot your load all over my hole." Star said. "I want you to fill my ass crack up with your cum."

Stan was pounding his hard meat, feeling the sensitive tip being tickled by Star's wiry ass hairs and his balls started to climb the sack.

"I'm going to cum!" he said.

"Press your cock head against my hole and squirt." Star instructed him.

Stan pressed his long cock down until the head nestled against the tight hole and the floodgates opened.

Spurt after spur of pearly cum blasted out of his piss slit and painted Star's hairy ass crack white.

When the last drop had been squeezed out of his balls, Star asked him, "All done?"

"Yes, Sir, my balls are empty." Stan replied.

"Okay then, you nasty cocksucker," Star said, "Lick it up. And you'd better make sure you get every drop out of my ass hole."

rae121452
rae121452
1,583 Followers
12