Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything started picking up speed. Our hands. Our breaths. Our kisses. Summer grasped my erection, flattened herself on my bed, and pulled me to her. She put me in position, and I pushed forward, just as nature programmed. As I slipped into her tight, wet tunnel, we both groaned. I knew this was our destiny. I pulled back and pushed forward again. And again. And again. And soon we were thrashing about, until I pushed as deeply as I could get and exploded into her.

We held each other as our breathing slowed. Her eyes were closed and she looked completely relaxed. So beautiful. I knew again that she would always be the only woman for me. And then she opened her eyes -- those glorious gray eyes! -- and they held nothing back, and I knew our fate for certain.

I was so glad that I finally met Summer Thomas. Our marriage, our life together would be epic.

# # # #