Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BumbleCat
BumbleCat
143 Followers

"When I retire... Well, I'll think about it."

I just nodded. Him thinking about it was at least progress from his usual flat 'no'.

We both swam back and forth as the sun went down. I decided to head in once my fingers and toes were ridged and pruney. I got out, wrapped my towel around myself, and headed into the house and up the stairs. I went in my room, turned the light on and peeled my swimsuit off. I grabbed my robe and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and for a quick shower to rinse of the pool, then was back in my room to pull on a nightgown. When I turned out my light and glanced out the window, I saw the curtain to Todd's old room twitch closed and gently sway.

I crawled into bed and picked up my phone to plug it in, then looked at my recent texts for one to a number I didn't recognize and sent a message to it.

Eileen: Enjoy the show?

Scott: You have fantastic tits. I couldn't help myself.

Eileen: Are you still in the corner bedroom?

Scott: It's my office now. But yes. Why?

Eileen: I thought you'd like to know I lost my virginity in that room.

Scott: Mmm. Really? Do you want me to see if I can find it?

Eileen: Nah. I don't really miss it.

Scott: Good to know.

Eileen: I really need to get some sleep.

Scott: Me too, baby. Goodnight.

Eileen: Night.

***

I slept late the next morning and woke up to the delicious smells of fresh-brewed coffee and bacon, the two best smells ever created. I pulled on some shorts and an old t-shirt and made my way to the kitchen to investigate and found dad at the table, drinking coffee and reading the Sunday paper.

"Do you realize you may be the last person in the city who actually gets the paper version of the paper," I teased him as I poured myself a cup of coffee and doctored it to the appropriate color with some half 'n' half.

"There are more of us... whaddayacall'em...? Luddites... than you think," he responded, looking at me over his reading glasses.

"There's pancakes and bacon staying warm under that towel," he inclined his head toward the stove.

"Thank you, daddy," I said as I piled my plate high and carried it to the table. I was just shoveling a second fork-full of carbohydrate-laden goodness into my mouth when the doorbell rang. My dad and I exchanged glances and he shrugged before getting up and heading to the front door. I took the opportunity to grab myself a second cup of coffee and devour more of my breakfast.

I was nearly finished with my plate when dad walked back into the kitchen, neighbor Scott following behind him

"I really think your best bet is to hire someone," my dad was saying. "You could plan out your whole backyard."

Scott met my eyes over dad's shoulder, grinned and winked.

"There's just so much grass back there," Scott said to dad, keeping up his end of the conversation while I nearly choked on the last of my food at his thinly veiled innuendo. "I love how functional your yard is. You can do anything back there."

"It is nice," dad agreed while he piled another plate with the last few pancakes and handed it to Scott.

"I'm afraid the bacon's all gone," dad said, spearing me with a mock glare.

"Yes, well. Ya snooze, ya lose," I said.

"Thanks for the breakfast, Mr. Murphy.

"I just really like your backyard," Scott said, meeting my eyes over his pancakes.

"It is pretty great," I said. "I have some incredible memories."

"Yeah. I was looking at it from my office yesterday and it was just so gorgeous. Inviting. I just wanted to sink into it."

I have to admit, I nearly shot hot coffee out my nose at that one.

"You okay, kiddo," dad asked me as I tried to catch my breath.

"I'm... cough... I'm fine, daddy."

"My favorite part of our yard is having the outdoor kitchen," dad went on as though I hadn't just nearly coughed up a lung.

"I'd love to have something like that, too," Scott said.

"I'll find the contact information for Chad, the guy who did the design for me way back when. Last I heard he had started his own business, but I got him here when he was still struggling. He does great work, but I'm sure he costs a pretty penny these days."

"I'd love to talk to him. Get him over to take a look."

"I'll have to check my office for his contact information."

"No hurry, Mr. Murphy."

"Please, I told you to call me Brian."

"Of course, Brian. Old habits, I guess," Scott said, waving one hand vaguely in the air. "My mother taught me that..."

"Being polite is always welcome.

"Speaking of always welcome... My other daughter is bringing her family over this afternoon at 1 o'clock for a cookout. You're welcome to join us, Scott."

"Sounds awesome. Can I bring anything?"

"Just yourself. A pretty girl, too, if you have one," dad suggested.

"Nah, I don't have a steady girl these days. I'll have to make do with making eyes at your daughter, even though I know I'm unworthy of her," Scott teased.

"And that's a fact. Ain't nobody good enough for my baby."

"Seriously, daddy?" I scoffed. I didn't want to say too much. Scott was treading way to close to getting me in hot water.

"So, Scott... have you met my sister and her family? You've lived nextdoor for months now, right?"

"I have met them, but not because I'm your dad's neighbor. Ike and I graduated from high school together."

"Oh, yeah? So do you hang out?"

"Not really. We didn't run in the same circles. My dad uses Ike's firm for accounting."

"Ah... Ike's a good guy, but he's more than a little..."

"Boring."

"Exactly."

We made small talk about mutual friends as he finished his breakfast. I was able to glean that he was either 27 or 28-years-old. He loved his job at Still Water Sound where he mostly worked on investigating and then testing new recording equipment. He loved music of all types and talked enthusiastically of a guitarist he'd seen at a bar in one of the little college towns just north of the city.

"At Skip's," I asked?

"Yeah! Do you know it," he asked enthusiastically.

"Only by reputation. My mom got kicked out of there when she was in college and dating some guy up there."

"Maybe I'll take you up there sometime this summer. They have the best pickles for some reason."

"Sounds fun. I'd like that," I laughed.

I got up and cleared the table and started to unload the dishwasher.

"What time should I be back over so I can help out with the grilling, Brian," Scott asked dad.

"Eh. Come over anytime after noon. We'll get the grill ready and share a few beers."

"Sounds like a perfect way to spend the day.

"What'll you be doing, Eileen? While your dad and I are hard at work?"

"It's my last day before classes start so I'm making a lazy day of it. I'm planning to sit out reading by the pool, just like yesterday."

There was no mistaking the way his nostrils flared and his pupils expanded at the reminder of our Saturday fun.

"I would really enjoy a repeat of yesterday, myself," he nodded and licked his lips. "Same swim suit?"

"Not hardly," I smiled. "That one is only for special occasions. And daddy wouldn't approve, anyway."

"Of course not."

***

A few hours later I was sitting by the pool in my one-piece suit, enjoying the view of Scott, again in only boardshorts, from behind my dark sunglasses. I was pretending to read, but really I was watching and enjoying how his nice, firm ass filled out his shorts and remembering the size and texture of his lovely cock. I hadn't finished even a singy chapter of my book when my sister and her family arrived.

I was soon busy helping set out food on the long patio table and taking drink orders. All the guys were drinking a local brewery's IPA out of bottles while my sister drank white wine. I had a Redpop and was roundly scolded by my sister for offering it to my five-year-old nephew.

"Come on, Izzy," I said. "Nothing screams 'summer' like a bright red tongue caused by red food dye!"

"Absolutely not! That stuff is terrible."

"You just don't know how to have fun, Izz," I argued. "It's great for a treat once in a while."

"Still. No."

Once everyone had had their fill of hamburgers and hotdogs and the jukiest side dishes of summer, the adults sat around the pool talking while we all kept our eyes on my nephews. The boys were strong swimmers, but we still all knew to keep our eagle eyes open in case of distress. The older boy, Quinn, was rough-housing a little more than my sister would have liked so Scott volunteered to play with him and they were soon having races across the short length of the pool with Scott soon teaching both boys different swim strokes. I couldn't help but smile as I watched them.

"He's cute."

"What?" I said, startled out of my thoughts.

"Scott. He's cute," my sister repeated. "A bit old for you, though."

"Isolde, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't think I haven't noticed you staring at him all afternoon, Eileen."

"And you haven't been? Have you seen those muscles?"

She just laughed and took a sip of her wine.

Eventually we all ended up playing in the pool, splashing around and swimming. My dad even got out the inflatable crocodile for the boys to terrorize us with. I would honestly say a good time was had by all.

Late in the afternoon, once everyone had had a second round of food for dinner and my sister had declared her family exhausted and gone home, and my dad had gone inside to watch the news, I found myself sitting on one of the underwater seats at the deep end of the pool, Scott treading water between my knees. His hands caressed my inner thighs and occasionally brushed over the thin fabric of my bathing suit that covered the apex of my legs. We spoke to each other about nothing in particular while we enjoyed being physically close.

"Your nose and cheeks are pink, baby," he said to me, brushing his thumb under my eye.

"Well, fuck," I said, my fingers going to my face to feel the heat. "My nose is going to peel.

"I used sunblock," I whined.

"I think it's cute. Proves you spent time outside, not cooped up inside reading porn... or whatever it is you read on your phone," he laughed, whether at his own joke or at my embarrassed frown, I couldn't say.

I noticed his eyes twinkling in the twilight just before he leaned in and gave me a long, open-mouthed kiss, his hands on my hips pulling me against him. I returned the kiss with equal intensity, moaning along as my hand slid down from his shoulder, across his hard chest, over his abs and toward his erect cock, before veering off at the last moment to rest in the groove of his Apollo's belt.

I heard him hiss in frustration and couldn't contain my giggle.

"You are a terribly mean little girl," he growled.

"It's all that porn I read," I replied, a smirk twitching along my lips.

He leaned in to kiss me again, grabbing my wrist and moving my hand toward his pelvis, when we both heard the sound of the sliding door opening. Scott had already moved a decent distance away from me when my dad hollered to me.

"Hey, kiddo? Do you want me to turn the pool lights on or are you going to come in?"

"Leave the lights off, daddy," I called out. "The mosquitos are getting pretty bad. I'm worried about being eaten alive out here." I heard Scott snort softly at that.

"Sounds good. I'll leave the kitchen light on for you."

"Thanks, daddy. I'll be in in a bit."

We waited for a few minutes and I groaned when I saw the light in my dad's den to come on.

"What," Scott asked.

"Look," I said, gesturing to the square of light that streamed out of the window not even 30 feet from where we held each other in the water. "Dad's in his den. He'll be in there watching the History Channel until he decides to go to bed."

"Yeah, so?" Scott asked, swimming back over to me. "I want to fuck you, Eileen," he breathed against my ear.

"We can't right now. He'll hear us."

I moaned when Scott pulled the crotch of my bathing suit aside so he could run his fingers over my slit.

"You are so wet and ready.

"Come over to my house," he said, his fingers circling and stretching my opening. "I want to eat you, naked on my dining table."

"Oh god," I moaned as softly as I could manage. "I'd love to. But I can't. Daddy will..."

"I don't care about what 'daddy' will do," Scott growled, his fingers stroking against my core.

"Seriously, Scott," I begged him, my hand gripping his wrist to push him away. "Not 'never', just not 'now'."

He reluctantly moved his hand away and kissed me again, softly this time.

"I would never force you, gorgeous girl," he murmured, his lips against my neck under my ear. "You should just know I'm desperate for you."

"You said yourself, we have all summer," I said, nuzzling against his neck.

"Daddy will be at work all day tomorrow," I told him.

"Unfortunately, I will be too.

"Tomorrow night?" he asked, kissing my lips again.

"I have my class," I moaned.

"After that? You can text me..."

"That might work..."

We kissed some more and were so lost in each other that I let out a startled screech when I heard the sliding door open.

"Are you coming in, kiddo?"

"Yeah, dad. I was just enjoying the quiet."

I pushed off from the side of the pool and swam towards the steps at the shallow end and away from Scott.

***

Scott: Did you think of me?

Eileen: What?

Scott: While you touched yourself last night.

Scott: Did you think of me?

Eileen: As a matter of fact...

Scott: Send nudes.

Eileen: Hell no!

Scott: But I'm stuck in a boring meeting. I need something to get me through.

Eileen: Nope.

I was still laughing to myself as I took a selfie of me lounging by the pool in my shiny blue bikini, sunglasses obscuring my face, my pink nose peeling, a sexy pout on my parted lips. I made sure to capture ample cleavage in the picture and sent it to him.

Eileen: Maybe this will help.

Scott: Fuck, yeah!

***

My first English class of the semester was great. The professor was a tiny woman with short gray hair, thick round glasses, and a wild flower-print dress. She assigned us to read Arthur C. Clark's "Childhood's End" and told us we could get ahead by reading "The Wizard of Earthsea" by Ursula K. LeGuin and "Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut. She also suggested we catch up on as much Star Trek: The Next Generation as we could since we would be discussing a lot of overlapping themes. I honestly sighed with happiness knowing I'd get to spend the summer getting credit for reading and talking about books I'd only ever read for pleasure.

I biked home from campus at a leisurely pace, enjoying the lingering heat of the day as the sun went down. When I got home, dad was waiting for me in the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.

"We were assigned to watch Star Trek to get into the themes of Science Fiction," I told him causing him to break out into a huge smile.

"It's on Netflix. Can I join you?" he asked.

"Of course," I said, matching his smile. "I knew you'd enjoy having the chance to rewatch it with me."

We made our way down to the basement entertainment room. Dad got himself a beer and me a Redpop and we settled down on the sectional with the bowl of popcorn between us to watch the first episode of ST:TNG, cringing, groaning, and laughing together.

"Want to start the next episode," Dad asked.

"Nah. I'm tired. I'm going to head up and read a bit before going to bed," I told him

"Goodnight, then, kiddo."

"'Night, dad."

My phone buzzed indicating a new text as I was on my way up the stairs to my bedroom. I didn't read it until I plopped down on my bed, but I knew exactly who it was from.

Scott: Hey, gorgeous.

Eileen: Hey.

Scott: I am still in the office. Raincheck?

Eileen: A raincheck for fucking?

Scott: Nah. For eating you out. That's what's next.

Scott: Gotta pace myself.

Eileen: Ah. My mistake.

Eileen: I am now thinking about getting my first taste of you, too.

Eileen: Does it make you hard? Thinking about my lips wrapped around your cock?

Scott: Dear lord!

Eileen: Thought so.

Scott: Fuck, girl.

Eileen: See you tomorrow?

Scott: I hope so.

I changed into a nightgown and crawled into bed with the intention of reading just a few chapters of my book before calling it a night. Instead I was still awake at dawn when I heard my dad start the water in the shower in his bedroom.

***

I got up to fix breakfast and make some coffee after never going to bed.

"Up late last night?" dad asked, clearly perturbed.

"Yeah," I said around a yawn. "I got into the book I'm reading for my class and lost track of time."

"Don't you have another class tonight?"

"I sure do. Music this time."

"Well, you'd best get some sleep during the day then. Just don't get your days and nights reversed or you'll be miserable by the end of the summer."

"Oh, I know. I'll just take a nap and then go to bed after I get home from my class tonight."

"See that you do," he huffed then took a sip of coffee.

"Relax, daddy. I'm going to have to deal with staying up all night sometimes if I'm going to be a doctor, you know."

"Yes, well," was all he said.

"Are you going to be home for dinner tonight?" I asked him in an effort to change the subject.

"Should be. I have a.... an associate... coming in today. But I still expect to be home at my normal time."

"Great! I was planning on making dinner for the two of us. Sound good?"

"Of course, kiddo. You know how to make your old man happy.

"By the way, can I borrow the Mustang? It's going to be a beautiful day."

"Of course, daddy; I've no plans to go anywhere. The keys are hanging on the board."

After dad left for work, I went up to hit the shower and shave my legs. I put my dark brown hair up in a high ponytail and dressed in my other new bikini then made my way back out to the pool with my book and a cup of coffee this time. I put on a layer of SPF 50 and smiled at the memory of Scott's hands on my body. I was less than a chapter away from the end of my book when my phone buzzed indicating I'd received a text.

Scott: Good morning, gorgeous girl.

Scott: I'm worried you've forgotten all about me.

Eileen: Who's this?

Scott: You are so mean.

Eileen: LOL

Scott: I can't stop thinking about your pussy. How tight you were when you came on my fingers.

Scott: How you'll taste on my tongue.

Scott: When you come on my cock.

Scott: Will you let me fuck your tits? I really want to fuck your tits.

Eileen: You seem a bit... obsessed.

Scott: That's what happens when you have a constant boner.

Eileen: You know that's not healthy.... Maybe go to the doctor?

Scott: Okay, so maybe not constant. Just whenever I think about you.

Eileen: And how does it make you feel to know I'm constantly wet for you?

Eileen: In fact, I think I'll bring myself off right here next to the pool.

Eileen: Thinking about your fingers inside me. Imagining your mouth...

Scott: Fuck, baby. I'm going to have to take some alone time in the bathroom...

Eileen: After you make me come with your mouth, I'm gonna drop to my knees....

...

...

Scott: And...?

Eileen: Mmmm. Sorry. I was distracted....

Eileen: Gotta go wash my hands.

Scott: God damnit!

Eileen: LOL

Being out in the sun really woke me up and I felt like I was operating on a full night's sleep until the middle of the afternoon when the all-nighter finally caught up with me and I fell asleep in the lounger. I didn't wake up until I heard my phone ringing with dad's ringtone. Initially I was confused and then my brain caught up and I grabbed my phone. I answered while running into the house. I caught sight of the kitchen clock and started cursing myself.

BumbleCat
BumbleCat
143 Followers