Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? What for?"

"A tradeshow. Carl... you remember him? He was going to go but then had an emergency appendectomy yesterday and so now it'll be me."

"Sounds like fun, actually. An all-expenses-paid trip to..."

"Houston. In June. It'll be hotter than a..."

"Still sound fun."

"And humid. Bleh."

"You'll be all manly and sweaty. Maybe you'll meet a lady...," I teased him.

"Anyway, you should go stay with Izzy," he said after giving me a mock glare.

"Nah. I don't want to miss pool time. Besides, I need the quiet for my reading. You know it's loud with those boys. And I've been working on my Med School applications. I need to be here."

"Are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Of course. It'll be nice to live alone for a week. It'll be good practice for when I am out on my own next year."

I took Daddy to the airport early Monday morning and then spent the rest of the day lounging by the pool. I was more than caught up with my class reading. I kept an eye out but I didn't see any signs of life over at Scott's house all day. I could only assume he was at work.

When it was time, I had a leisurely dinner of cheese and crackers and veggies and hummus then biked over to campus on the trail along the river a bit early for my class. My class was fun, the discussion wide ranging and intelligent, just the way it should be. And then I rode home. The sun was still up, but barely. The air was hot and still. Fireflies dotted the yards, lazily blinking on and off. I smiled feeling peaceful and serene. When I got home I decided to take a quiet swim to cool off before calling it an early night.

After pulling myself out of the pool and while drying myself with a large towel, I noticed the curtains to Todd's old room twitch aside. I waited for Scott to make an appearance, but he didn't. I cocked my head to one side, thinking of my options and made a decision that had everything to do with my libido and nothing at all to do with my brain. I went into the house and grabbed the bottle of moscato I'd stored in the fridge, pulled two wine glasses out of the cupboard, and headed back over to Scott's house where I knocked on his patio door, still wearing my blue bikini.

He greeted me, wearing nothing more than ragged jeans with the top button unbuttoned, his hair wild as though he'd been running his fingers through it.

"Eileen," he said, his voice somehow deeper than I remembered.

"Scott," I responded, licking my lips, suddenly uncertain. "I brought wine and plans to apologize," I said, raising the bottle in my hand to show him.

He backed out of my way and gestured for me to enter his home.

"Have a seat," he said, pointing towards what I already know is the family room just off the kitchen. "I'll open this and bring it to you." I nodded and walked toward the place he indicated. I smiled at the changes he had made to the place since the last time I'd been there when Todd still lived with his parents. The room was now decorated very simply, a leather sectional sofa taking up most of the room and facing an enormous flat-screen television. I sat in the corner of the 'L', my legs tucked underneath me. Scott came in carrying two glasses of wine but did not sit. He just looked at me, his eyebrows arched in question.

"Look, Scott. I am... I am really, really sorry. My dad... Well, my dad gave me an ultimatum."

"Involving me?" he asked, his voice gravelly.

"Yes. He said to end it with you or he wouldn't pay for my last year of school."

"You told him about us...?"

"Ha! No. That isn't... No. He just saw us together. How we looked at each other..."

"He saw how badly I wanted to fuck you. And that you wanted me to take all of you..." Scott handed me my glass of wine and studied me as I gulped the liquid down.

"You should have told me, baby," he growled. "You shouldn't've shut me out."

"I know," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "But I wanted you too much."

Before I could say or think anything else, he was on me, pressing his body into mine, his lips covering mine. I moaned my need into his mouth while his fingers sought out the hook holding my bikini top, slipping it open and off my torso. His lips trailed down from my mouth to fasten on one nipple while his hand pinched and rubbed the other.

"Oh God! Scott!" I groaned, my hands in his hair and holding him against me.

Scott slid down my body and hooked his hands behind my knees to pull me to the edge of the sofa. He curved his fingers around my bikini bottoms and roughly pulled them off, tossing them away before pressing urgent kisses from my bellybutton to my mons and then touching the tip of his tongue to the top of my slit. I hissed and my hips jerked towards him.

"Already so wet for me," he marveled as he pushed my thighs wide and got an unobstructed view of my pussy.

He dipped his head lower and alternated kissing and stroking my inner thighs. He'd get closer and closer to my pussy and then pull away. He had me writhing uncontrollably with my need for him.

"Fuck! Scott! Stop teasing me!"

"Tell me what you want, baby," he breathed his words against my hot center and I gasped in response.

"Touch me," I groaned out. "Lick me. Eat me."

I heard him chuckle and then all I could do was gasp and sigh as his mouth fell on me. He lapped at my opening, fucking me with his tongue. I spread myself wider to give him better access and he pulled me towards his mouth, his hands on my ass. He moved his mouth to my clit and tongued me rapidly before sucking me hard into his mouth. I cried out as my orgasm washed over me when his teeth grazed my button. Scott drank in my juices through my climax, only backing away once my trembling subsided.

"God damn, Eileen. You come so beautifully." He stood and unzipped his pants, pushing them down past his hips and then pulling the elastic waist of his gray boxer briefs out and over his erection, dropping the boxers onto the floor and stepping out of them.

"I've been imagining this moment for days," he said as he pushed me back onto the sofa and knelt between my legs on the cushions. He leaned in and kissed me long and hard. His hands slid from my hips up to my breasts and back down. I arched my body into his, desperate to feel his skin against mine. He rubbed his cock along my slit, teasing me with just the tip at my entrance before pulling back.

"You're teasing me again," I moaned. "Just fuck me, Scott. Please! Fuck me!"

I felt a low rumble in his body where our chests touched, before he pulled back to line himself up with me.

"I'm just making sure you're ready for me, gorgeous girl," he murmured as he again fed the tip of his cock into my opening. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm ready! Please!" I lifted my hips in an attempt to pull him in.

He didn't need any more encouragement. He flexed his hips and thrust into me, hard and fast. We cried out together, our voices mingling in ecstasy. I hissed in pain and pleasure when his cock hit my cervix,

"Oh GOD! Yes!"

He withdrew and plunged back in and then we were moving together. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him in deeper and deeper. My hands moved over his body, his shoulders, his chest, his stomach, his arms. I couldn't keep my hands still; I wanted all of him. He bent his body into mine, his lips and teeth found the sensitive skin of my neck. I lost the ability to speak, only moans and gasps of pleasure came out of my mouth, synchronized with Scott's rhythmic thrusting. He reached his hand between our bodies and pinched my clit causing my body to seize up and shatter into a million orgasmic pieces. My vision blackened for just a moment and I'm sure I cried out Scott's name. I felt rather than heard his breath hitch and then I felt his body still and his cock twitch and jerk inside of me for several long seconds as he unloaded into me.

He held himself above me, kissing me softly, then slowly toppled next to me, his body between mine and the back of the sofa. He pulled me tight against him and kissed me on my lips, on my cheek, and on my neck before murmuring in my ear.

"That was beautiful, gorgeous girl. Even better than I imagined."

I sighed and snuggled into him and we rested there in each other's arms. He caressed me softly and I smiled. After a few minutes I tried to pull myself up to sit, but he held me down.

"Stay," he said. "We could watch a movie. Drink your wine..."

"Umm. Sure.

"I just need to use the bathroom really quick," I said, a tad embarrassed. "To clean up... I'm feeling uncomfortably moist."

He grinned and sat up to help me rise to my feet. I went down the hall to where I knew the bathroom was, glancing behind me when I heard the television turn on. I saw Scott staring at my bare ass and blushed at his heated gaze. I cleaned myself up and made my way back to Scott. He poured me another glass of wine and motioned for me to sit next to him, so I grabbed my glass and did so. He pulled a throw blanket over our naked bodies and started a movie about a red violin. I'd never seen it before, but it was lovely and sad, but I'm afraid I was distracted by my proximity to Scott's cock.

I drank some wine and stroked Scott's muscular thigh. When my wine was gone, I turned to kiss Scott, my tongue danced along his and my hand found his semi-hard cock and stroked it to hardness. I trailed my lips down Scott's neck to his chest and stomach, allowing my hard erect nipples to brush along his body. I slid to kneel between his legs on the floor, looking up into his eyes as I touched the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue.

"God yes!" he moaned as I sank my mouth around him. He threw his head back as I sucked him into my mouth and stroked him with my hand. He laced his hand painfully in my hair. I was so mesmerized by working his cock, enjoying the sounds he made while I had him under my spell, that I was startled when I felt the muscles in his thighs tense before he pulled my mouth off of him.

I made a little noise of disappointment in the back of my throat and heard him chuckle.

"I want my cock back in your pussy," Scott's voice sounded strained which just made me smirk.

He pulled my up his body by my hair until I straddled him on the sofa. I rose up and then slowly lowered myself onto his cock, letting out a long deep moan in the process.

"Fuck, you're so tight and warm."

Scott lifted me up, sliding me along his rod, then let me back down again. I rocked up and down on him, moaning and grunting as our bodies slapped together. He held me open, his hands splayed across my ass as we crashed into each other over and over and over. My hips bucked uncontrollably as my orgasm swept through me so suddenly that I didn't have a chance to warn him. The clenching of my body around him set Scott's own orgasm off and he came deep inside me. I leaned my body into him and rested my head against his shoulder while trying to catch my breath, Scott kissed me on the top of my head and pulled the throw blanket back over us as I started to shiver, the sweat of our exertion cooling on my skin.

"I really should get back home," I said, my voice muffled by Scott's body.

"You can stay. I'd like for you to stay."

"No. You have to work in the morning. I should go," I said, standing to gather the pieces of my bikini.

He tossed me the t-shirt that was draped on the arm of the sofa and I put it on to cover my naked form.

"I'll walk you back to your place," he murmured quietly. I just nodded.

He guided me through his patio door and across to my dad's house.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" he asked at the door to my house. "Maybe I can take you to dinner before class?"

"I'd like that. Text me about a time?"

"Sure, baby," he lifted my chin and kissed me softly before letting me go.

"Good night, Scott," I said, turning to open the door and go in.

"Good night, gorgeous girl."

***

I am not ashamed to admit that Scott and I basically fucked and sucked our way through the whole summer. I can't say with any amount of certainty that my dad was unaware of it, but I think we did a good job of hiding our illicit activities from him. Dad nearly did catch us the one time we fucked in my bedroom and Scott fell asleep and we had an accidental sleepover. Not to mention the time Scott decided to eat me out on his dining room table in clear view of dad's backyard. Luckily dad didn't recognize it was me, but boy did I hear about it. Dad was none too pleased at Scott's antics. We had some other close calls, but none of them really matter now. They don't matter because I am graduating this afternoon.

Scott and I have continued to see each other since I returned to school. He's come to see me at least once a month. I've shown him my favorite campus spots and taken him to football and basketball games. He likes to whisk me away to the big city, sometimes to see bands in dive bars and sometimes to get dressed up for the orchestra or to go to a theater. We always have a great time. We've been exclusive with each other since the beginning, but we made it official when I returned to school in the fall. We are dating and he is my boyfriend. Today I invited him to my graduation dinner that my mom and step-dad are hosting.

After the pomp and circumstance of the graduation ceremony, I met my friends and family in the private room of a local restaurant. I'd been there for nearly a half hour, sipping some wine, when Scott showed up. He came over to me, a huge smile on his face, and hugged me before planting a truly erotic kiss on my mouth.

"Scott!" I laughed, "What are you doing?"

"No need to hide any more, right baby?"

"It's not like daddy doesn't know we're together. I'm pretty sure it was clear to him when I brought you with me for Christmas with mom and Dan."

"True, but old habits die hard," he said, going in for another kiss.

I giggled, delighted, although I noticed my dad glowering from across the room. But that could be just from being in close proximity to my mom and step-dad. Scott and I shared another kiss and soon I was introducing him around to my extended family. Eventually my mom called us all over to the long table where we would eat our celebratory dinner. We enjoyed a lovely meal and after everyone ordered dessert, Scott stood and asked for everyone's attention.

"I'd like to propose a toast," he said, raising his glass. "To Eileen, the most remarkable girl I've ever had the pleasure to meet. She is all the things she said she was when I first met her: she's funny, gorgeous, a genius, a snappy dresser, and she makes a mean taco salad. But she's so much more than that. In the fall she will start Medical School and I couldn't be prouder to know her. She will be a fantastic doctor. I think we can all agree?

"To Eileen!" Everyone toasted to me and I blushed bright scarlet.

"She will make a great doctor, but I also hope she will be something else," Scott went on, his eyes capturing mine, his lips curving into a smirk. Then he fell to one knee next to my chair and took my left hand in his while my right hand shot to my mouth, covering my gasp.

"Eileen Murphy, I know you are going places and I want to be along for the ride. Would you make me the happiest man alive and agree to be my wife?" I was peripherally aware that he slipped a beautiful ring on my finger, but I could only look at him, shocked, before I found my voice.

"Of course, Scott. Of course I'll marry you."

The room erupted in applause, smiles all around, except for on my dad's scowling face. But I couldn't let him ruin my joy. It's my life to live, after all.