Summer School Pt. 02 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuttoned and unzipped the shorts; easy work given his position and hers. Then she grabbed the waistband, hooking her fingers inside his underwear as well. With a combination of lifting and pulling she soon had his shorts and underwear down to his knees, his dick springing free and waving in the air.

"Aww ain't that precious. Your little peenie is just dancing for Momma."

It was a dick! His dick! Surely she could see that now. He still wasn't quite sure how she had gotten him so aroused but he was fully stiff now and with his manhood bobbing in the air she had to see he was a man.

"Little peenie wanna play?"

Little? It wasn't little. Josephine had complained about its size before during the course of a few blowjobs. At the very least he had to be average.

"You got some candy for Momma?"

He couldn't see her face. All he could see was her huge ass in front of him, but he knew the sort of look she had on her face. And he knew he didn't like it. She was teasing him. No, not teasing him, but taunting him.

"Maybe Momma will play with you peenie. We all know white peenies ain't no good for fuckin'. You probably never even seen a real cock. Then again maybe you've handled one in the locker room. How about it Titty Baby? You ever handled a real cock?

Oh so now he wasn't just a guy with a small dick! Now she was suggesting he might be gay! He was certainly not gay and he never had touched another guy's dick for any reason!

"No! No I've never handled a real cock!"

Too late he realized what she had done. He was defending himself from the implied accusation he was gay; the suggestion that he had touched another guy's cock. But as soon as he heard himself say he had never handled a real cock, he knew she would take it as an admission that he didn't have a real cock. Well in that regard, she didn't disappoint him.

"That's okay Baby. At least you know your peenie won't ever measure up. Betta to accept it now."

But he didn't accept it. He couldn't it. She had only tricked him into saying that. He knew he had a good cock. He'd always thought of it as a big cock. Well he never thought much about how it really compared. But he was sure it was at least average!

"But it ain't all bad. Little peenie is like cream filled candy. And I ain't had any candy lately. I may just have to make that lolli pop."

Her hand and fingers had been idly tapping his 'peenie' as she made her remarks. But now she was taking hold of his shaft as if she meant business. A few squeezes and pulls ad he all but forgot about her comments. Now his dick was getting the attention it deserved.

"But now yuv got me all distracted. You still need to be exercising. How long did you say you could hold yo' breath?"

His focus was on his dick and the feeling of her hand wrapped around it, so it took him a second to register the question. But before he could answer, the black wall of ass in front of him slid back into his face.

With his head against the armrest he had little room to move. The ass pressed into his face and together they squeezed what cushioning there was at the arm. It was a sinking feeling similar to what he experienced when she first sat on him. Only this time it was his face sinking deeper into the crack of her ass.

She was of course still wearing her yoga pants. She wasn't bare assed. And yet the stretchy, form-fitting material did little to hamper his senses. He felt the fabric sliding over his face and felt himself being swallowed by it.

And again she had moved so quickly and so unexpectedly that he hadn't a chance to catch a real breath beforehand. As soon as her ass crushed his face he knew he needed a bigger breath than he had managed. And equally he knew he had no chance to escape her ass.

As the seconds ticked by he knew she was still holding his dick, but she was doing little more than that. And his focus was now very much on the ass in his face. He tried to breathe and got a lungful of her body fragrance. That deep musky smell he remembered from her tits as well as other notes which he recalled from her soiled panties.

And her weight was still on his chest making normal breathing difficult. Adding her ass to his face made it all but impossible. Still he found some small relief. Her yoga pants were stretched over his nose and face, but he could still breathe through them; like breathing through a bandana.

There was the added effort of his flattened lungs, but the material provided a small gap between his nose and her most intimates. He had the tiniest access to air. Even though, he realized, the air was traveling through the deep crack of her ass.

Still the labored breathing coupled with the powerful aroma was too much and soon his eyes were getting that tingly feeling. He struggled more out of instinct than any hope for escape. And then slowly, the ass retreated, if only a few inches.

Tom drew in a big breath of air and with it the taste of her ass. He coughed, which wasn't so easy with her on top of him, and tried to catch his breath. But Momma had no pity for his troubles.

"Alright Titty Baby, you work on your exercises and Momma will play with your peenie. But you'd betta make a good effort if you want Momma to pop that cream. Here we go."

And her ass crashed into his face once more. He was at least a little more prepared. He still couldn't breathe well with her on top of him and he barely had his coughing under control, but he knew the ass was coming back to him and he braced himself as best he could.

Again her scents invaded his nostrils, creeping into his head and down his throat. Again he was drawing what little air her could through the crack of her ass and the stretchy material of her yoga pants. Again he struggled to survive the exercise she had given him.

The breathing wasn't easy. The dizziness was returning. But now something else had his attention as well. Momma's hand were becoming more active. He fingers traced and squeezed his shaft. And soon her other hand had found his balls.

He squirmed under her touch, wanting more. He felt his legs trapped as his shorts were still on and at his knees. He needed them below his knees, preferably off his legs so he was free to thrust his hips and have space for his dick.

But of course Momma wasn't worried about his shorts. As he felt them offer resistance he wondered if they might tear in some way. But then he reasoned if they did tear at all, it wouldn't be enough to let him free. His shorts were now acting like cuffs for his legs. Was it possible Momma knew this and had positioned them intentionally?

He was forced to forget about his legs for a moment as his lungs demanded to heard. He opened his mouth, something he had forgotten he was able to do, though it made little difference, and sucked in more air. Although it felt as if he was sucking it straight from her ass.

In fact now he began to think a little more about her ass and how it matched his face. Being wedged between her cheeks as he was, his nose and mouth were no doubt very close to her asshole. Thank god she was wearing those yoga pants.

He had been thinking of her ass before and getting excited, but with his face sinker deeper between her cheeks and headed for the abyss of her asshole, it just didn't have the same appeal. It was however much as he had imagined and like Momma, he knew her ass was in charge. She may be busy playing with his dick, but her ass was busy playing with his face.

She moved back and forth occasionally, and Tom figured this may have been a precaution to keep him conscious; something he was still fighting for.

He was aware of his dick still throbbing in her hands and his balls being rolled around in her clutches, but his major focus was still on her ass, and his attempts to breathe. He sucked once more and was sure this taste came straight from her asshole.

But as he rolled it around in his mouth and tried again to determine if he would survive breathing only through his nose, he was distracted by something else. He felt something wet on his dick. He sniffed her ass once more, out of necessity rather than desire, and realized it was her tongue that had touched his dick.

His mind switched gears, as it had done many times already that day, and instead of fear and disgust, he was now focused on his own pleasure and the sensations she was bringing down below.

Her hands had been expert even if her words were cruel, and he couldn't deny the effect they had on his manhood. Her mention of his cream had him hopeful for a handjob, but now the touch of her tongue suggested a blowjob was possible.

He hadn't had a blowjob since he broke up with Josephine. And now he knew how desperately he wanted one. But would Momma do that for him?

It seemed unlikely given how she was worried about breaking him and had been tougher on him than Felicia. But then again, Felicia had surprised him with her footjob and made him have seconds thoughts about the possible benefits of summer school. Maybe Momma would be willing to surprise him too.

And then he felt Momma take the head into her mouth. She sucked and slurped on his glans and even swirled her tongue around it before lifting off. If it wasn't for the grip on his balls that might have been enough for him to blow.

He waited for her mouth to return just as his mouth was filling once more with the taste of her ass. He would have been breathing heavy but he was already breathing hard due to weight and suffocation. Now he simply felt another level of strain as he tried to hang on for his own pleasure.

And then her mouth returned. And this time it didn't stop at the head. This time her mouth followed his shaft all the way down to his balls. And he could feel and swear he could even hear the slurping and sucking sounds as she drew all the way back to the tip and off.

As she came off his dick he could feel her ass pressing harder into his face. But then he felt it move away giving him slightly more room than before as he felt her mouth returning to his dick. And soon the rhythm became more pronounced.

As she went down deep on his cock her ass would fall away from his face. It was never really gone, but he could open his eyes and see her yoga pants an inch from his face rather than being blinded by their crushing weight against him. But it didn't last long.

Then as she retreated from his dick, slurping and sucking all the way, her ass would press harder against him and his face would be forced deeper within her crack. The third time she came back to his face he was sure his mouth had found her asshole on the other side of the fabric.

And the rhythm repeated; slowly at first and then building in tempo. Ass crushing face, then deep throating dick, then ass crushing face, as she continued to suck him and suffocate him with her ass.

As she sucked harder and faster her ass slammed harder into his face. He was close to cumming but also feared he was close to passing out. He didn't really know how to stop it as he had no control of what was happening, but he knew he had to do his best to stay awake. And he sure as hell didn't want to miss out on his own orgasm!

He lost all track of where he was. The only things in his world were her ass, swallowing his face and depriving him of air, and her mouth swallowing his dick and promising him untold pleasure.

And then he knew he was at the brink. He knew it was upon him a split second before his body began to tense. He felt her weight on his chest, felt the grip of his shorts around his legs, felt the press of her ass around his face, and felt the contractions in his balls. And then he felt his load shooting deep into Momma's mouth and down her throat.

She still had him balls deep and as his spurting slowed her sucking increased. She wanted his cream, his candy, and she wanted it all. And she sucked she squeezed his balls as if she could milk every last drop from him; and maybe she could.

Her ass was off his face though how far away Tom couldn't say. He could only see bright light as he had been on the brink of more than just an orgasm. And while the pleasure coursed through his body and he accepted that he had indeed shot his load deep in Momma's mouth, he was still struggling to maintain consciousness.

He heard Momma, though she sounded far away. She was saying something about a tasty treat and how he had good cream. He also felt her body shifting above him and soon was aware she was once again standing over him.

"You alright there Titty Baby? You aren't passing out on me are you?"

He wasn't passing out. At least he didn't think so. In fact he was confident he had made it to the other side. However he couldn't see Momma above him as he was only seeing bright flashing spots. And he didn't want her to know that so he had to pretend everything was as normal as could be.

"No Momma...I'm fine."

He could still hear his wheezy voice as he hadn't fully recovered from the aerobic exercise she had given him.

"Fine? I'd say you're betta than fine. You just had yo' peenie popped."

He was still catching his breath and waiting for his vision to return but she wasn't worried about him, she was looking for thanks for what she had done.

"Yes Momma...thank you...I apprec...I didn't deserve that...thank you."

He really wasn't sure what to say. What exactly did she want to hear? Sure he did appreciate the blowjob, but she could have done that without her ass in his face. And in his opinion he did deserve a blowjob, not that he thought Momma would look upon it that way.

"Aww that's okay suga'. Momma doesn't mind givin' you treats once in awhile; as long as you behave like a good boy."

She actually seemed pleased and almost pleasant. As his vision returned the look on her face was one of happiness. And he had to admit that while the road was rough he did get some enjoyment finally and it was more than he hoped for when he arrived this morning.

"Now then, let me find those panties and we can get back to some more pushups. Titty Baby still has a long day ahead of him."

12