Summer School Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Inga has always thought that taking a cock up the ass will hurt not to mention a fat thing like yours. I have told her that it can be done but she hasn't believed me. But she saw last night that the old broad had no problems whatsoever," I heard my wife say in a low husky voice beside me. " I have promised that you will volunteer if she wants to find out. Don't you?" She giggled. "Not that she was hard to persuade, even if she is a butt virgin, rather the contrary," she added. "The old broad and you gave quite a performance last night and this morning have made us horny again."

"Of course Inga, I will be glad to be at your service," I giggled.

I lay back and let Inga do the work. She was good at sucking cock but I was in no hurry. I enjoyed and tried to held back, causing the erection to grow slowly. But at last I was as hard as I would get.

Inga realized that as well. She mounted me and sat down on my cock. She demonstrated her strong thighs by sitting on her heels effortlessly. Her pussy was hot and slippery and she slid down on me with little difficulty.

And she began to fuck me. Her strong thighs and squatting position allowed her to move up and down forcefully on my shaft. I helped as much as I could by fondling her breasts and clit. She soon got her sought after orgasm.

She rested only shortly. She then rose and went down on her hands and knees.

"Come on, take me in the ass but be careful," she begged hoarsely.

I knelt behind her and stroked my cock through her crack and up over her clit a number of times. I withdrew and put my thumb over her butt hole and pressed. She shuddered when she felt it but pressed back. My wife was suddenly there and put some oil on my fingers. I probed with one finger and eased it inside her with little resistance. Two fingers were harder to get inside but her muscle relaxed after a while. The same procedure with three fingers took slightly longer but wasn't a problem in the end.

Now it was time for the real thing. My wife put oil over Inga's butt hole and my cock. I placed it at the brown entrance and pressed gently. Her muscle flexed instantly blocking the way and Inga shuddered. I kept the pressure up though and her muscle gradually and slowly began to loosen up. Inga tried a few backward pushes and I slipped a little way in. Inga got bolder and pushed back real hard at the same time as I used a few short jabs. Inga cried out when I suddenly slipped in past the muscle with my cock head. I held still and felt the muscle grip tight just behind the head. I reached under Inga and found her breasts to fondle. She liked it. Then I searched to find her pussy and when I gently stroked over her clit she pressed back against me, causing my cock to slip further up her canal. She moved carefully back and forth and soon she had got all of me up her ass canal.

Inga let out a cry of proud and delight when she felt my balls at her ass. She kept still accommodating all of my cock in her ass.

"Ylva, I did it. He is in my ass to the hilt and it feels great. I am totally filled up. But I was able to accommodate him. Oh, I love to have this big cock up there," she exclaimed triumphantly. "Anders, fuck me but go slow."

I started to fuck her starting with short slow strokes but gradually using longer strokes until I nearly withdrew on the backstroke. She was tight but her canal was slick and I only had to use moderate force to get back in.

She moaned more and more and it didn't take long until she came. I had kept my hand over her pussy, caressing her all the time. Her inner muscles tightened when she came and held me steady but soon they relaxed.

She bucked under me wanting more. We fucked real hard until I felt that I was on the way. I told her and asked for permission to come.

"Please do," she cried, "I will come with you."

I fucked for my own pleasure and let myself loose. When I came and let my come flow into her canal she came as well. She pressed herself back at me; her inner muscles flexed and squeezed the drops out me.

She fell forward and I rested on her back, still buried in her. Her ass cheeks were soft to rest on. She wriggled slightly under me to make my cock move in her canal until I slid out of her.

"Tom, I must say that it feels good to successfully introduce a woman to something new," Anders said. "Inga really liked to have my cock up her virgin ass. She later got devoted to it, I tell you." - Charlotte was moaning and writhed in her chair. -

We stood and I put my arms around the waists of my two women. I kissed them both and the three of us went into the water to freshen up. I caressed their bodies and breasts. They giggled and let me do it for a while. But eventually my practical wife put an end to it by saying that either I stop or I had to make love to her as well. And that I wasn't able to do for the time being. We went out of the water to dry and get dressed.

"Inga, what do you say. Shall we have the boys to fuck us this afternoon in the way we talked about? Did the experience this morning wipe away your doubts," I heard my wife say to Inga in a low voice. But I got the feeling that she intended me to hear.

"Well, I don't know. Let's think about it a little more," Inga whispered back.

After lunch Inga and Ylva had a session with the boys. They also were at the lake. I had got curios about what they intended to do. My wife had refused to tell me although she had let me hear her question to Inga. But lust filled her eyes when I asked her and she smiled and winked at me. So I went to my secret hiding place to see what they had planned.

The women talked to the boys for a while. I couldn't hear clearly because they sat close together and talked in low voices. Then suddenly they all started to undress. It was quickly done, they didn't had much clothing on. The boys began to fondle the women and to stroke their cocks and soon they all had a nice erection. Inga and Ylva tested their hardness by sucking each one for a while. Then the women lay back and urged the boys to go down on them. The boys paired and one caressed the upper part and the other the lower part of their bodies. I could hear from the moans and cries that the women liked it and the boys soon got them over the brink to orgasm.

The women rested only shortly. They got together whispering to each other. Lustful smiles spread over their faces when they nodded, parted and went back to the boys.

They talked to the boys for a little while, explaining something. The semi-erect cocks suddenly went up to full mast and I heard the women laugh throatily. Inga took two boys by their cocks and led them a few paces to the side. My wife stayed with the other two boys. The women made sure the cocks were hard.

They had one each of their boys to lie down and mounted him. Once they had impaled themselves on the cocks they leaned forward. They said something to the other boy who approached and put the cock at the women's butt entrances. They had selected the boys with the slimmest cocks to take them in the butt. The boys humped for a while before they slid in but once he was inside all three in each pair started to fuck. The cries filled the air and it didn't take long until they started to come. Not simultaneously, I noticed, both boys in each pair came before the woman did. Afterwards they all looked happy and content though.

I met Inga and Ylva when they came back from the lake. They said that the boys had behaved themselves and had been given a new experience. They said that it had been pleasant for them too.

"So, now you like being taken in the butt?" I asked Inga, as innocently as I could. "And being taken in the pussy as well," I added giggling.

Inga blushed and looked at my wife. She just laughed.

"So you liked the show?" She said. "I thought you would be peeping."

In the evening village people came and we had a pleasurable dinner. The following day we closed the pasture for the season and went back to the village.

- - -

"Tom, what do you say about that," my grandfather Anders asked. "Wasn't that a wonderful way to get a lot of women with the permission from the wife? Oh, by the way did I tell you the name of the old broad? Her name was Karin, the woman who was my teacher at the pasture when I was a boy. She also became my mother-in-law. That happened now and then in our village. But no harm done. She knew what was in store for her daughter."

"That was quite an amazing story," I said. I was aroused "What happened then?"

"Oh, my wife and I moved from the village and then the war came. It seemed that the tradition died during that period. Pity, wasn't it?" Anders said. "But now I think we have had enough for today. Good by, Tom. See you soon I hope. Charlotte, it's time for our little cuddle and nap."

Charlotte had been moaning in her chair. Her moaning had reached a peak and then she was quiet. Now she rose to wheel Anders out of the room. Her dress was completely undone but she didn't care. She had to walk around some furniture to come behind Anders' wheel chair but did nothing to keep her uniform dress together. When she moved it opened up and gave me a long unobstructed view of her body. She looked marvelous and her muff bush glistened.

She got behind the wheel chair and started to push. She took the long route to the door to have her back to me. I was a little disappointed at first. But suddenly the dress was tucked to one side of her body. Her backside was totally naked. She had to lean a little forward when pushing the chair. She wriggled her hips and her ass cheeks bounced. Her thigh muscles stretched when she pushed the chair the few steps to the door. She was stunning also from the back. In the doorway she turned her head and smiled at me. Then they were gone.