Summer Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice smiled, Yes, that's the three of us at Bear Mountain."

"You gals had some great tits. I remember reading about you and I had an old .45 record, Summer something, wasn't it," said Julious.

"Yes, Summer Loving," it got to number 15 on the Billboard list."

"Wow, you were a star.'

"I still am," said Alice.

"Of course," said Harvey

"Here, let's have the drink I promised you two."

The two guys and the lady with the big tits spent an hour polishing off the Scotch while whispering so no one would hear them. This was just enough time to get the sexual stimulator med working. Of course the drug usually required some foreplay but the guy's imagination was having the same effect. Maybe it was the summer weather or the smell of a female that set them off. Anticipation can provide pleasure by itself.

Alice, in private, turned out to have quite a dirty mouth. She kept the guys in stitches, telling dirty jokes. More than once, they had to cover their mouths to hide the sound.

"Have you hear this one," said Alice,

"A guy is sitting at the Doctor's office. The Doctor comes to the door and says,

'I have some bad news. I'm afraid you're going to have to stop masturbating.'

'I don't understand, Doc," the patient says. "Why's that?"

'Because,' the Doctor says. 'I'm going to try to examine you.'

That got an approving nod. Alice asked, " What card game do you guys wanna play?"

Both answered at the same time, "Poker, strip poker."

"That's a jolly good idea. Five-card stud? I suggest that as you two are my studs for the night." She smiled, "Before we start, knowing that you too are desperately in need of shall we say pussy, cunt, vagina, a blow job, or is it even a butt fuck? What is it, guys? Cat got your cock?"

The two men were flabbergasted. Alice obviously was on to them.

Before they could answer, Alice, piped up,

"Well, gents, you've come to the right table because this is one gal who can give you whatever your heart desires."

"Thanks, very kind of you," said Harvey."

"Yeah, sounds great," said Julius.

"But before we start," said Alice, "the aim being to get to know each other a little better, I'd like to suggest each of us tells a true story about the sexiest thing we'd ever done. What say?"

The two men nodded.

"OK," said Alice, "who wants to begin?"

"I'll go first if that's alright with you two?" said Julius.

"Sure, said Harvey, let her rip."

JULIUS' STORY

" When I was in my thirties, I worked in Paris, assigned to the trading desk at the Republic Bank. In the first few weeks, I struck up a friendship with a female colleague. Marion was a five foot two, a typical blond Frenchie, always dressed to perfection. She looked very sexy with her leopard prints, pointed bras, and short skirts set off by high heel boots. We started off taking coffee together in the morning. One day I suggested a drink after work, in a restaurant, a block from the Bank. Within a week, we had become intimate. Most French restaurants double as small hotels, so it was no problem to carry our passion upstairs to a rented room. Our sexual relationship continued for several months.

It is the French habit for spouses to invite their lover's to dinner parties at their home. Everyone knows who is fucking who, but no one mentions it. It was a small gathering, myself, Marion, her spouse, Marcel, and a dark- haired Russian intellect who was Marcel's mistress. We had a lovely dinner at their chateau.

After dinner, Marcel said he had to review the syntax of a story that their other guest, a Russian woman, had written in French, and excused himself. Marion said they'd be busy for more than an hour and took me by the hand.

"We must play."

As you might imagine, I was reticent to continue our fornication in the same house with her husband present. We ended in an upstairs bedroom. I asked Marion if her husband would suspect? She said Marcel was probably having sex with the Russian on a downstair's divan.

Our clothes lay carelessly strewn on the bedroom floor. We were nude. Marion lay with her hips at the edge of the bed and her legs wide apart. I penetrated her while standing as naturally as a bird entering a nest. Feeling my penis enter her vagina, she wrapped her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. Of course, there was no escape from her desire.

I took my time making love to her, perhaps too long. Just when I felt a tightness in my balls, warning me I was near completion, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was her husband, Marcel. Expecting to be attacked, I struck first. Arching my back, I withdrew my swollen cock from his wife's hot wet vagina. I turned to face what I feared might be my death. He was about my size, but his hands were like hammers. In that instant, I spun him around, pulling down his loose wool shorts. Without hesitation, I shoved my whole cock right up his tight ass.

I held Marcel tightly in a bear hug, and I came almost immediately, filling his hard-muscled ass with hot sperm. Marion had a fit of hysterical laughter. She lay there, pointing at us, attempting to stifle her levity. Despite Marcel's initial resistance, his cries of pain soon turned to pleasure as he capitulated to his rape. Once I'd ended my thrusts, I deftly withdrew my rigid tool from Marcel's ass, dripping with my exudate. His anus was no longer the tight vessel I'd forced open; it was now loose and slack. To my surprise, Marcel fell to his knees and grabbed my cock in his mouth. Marion watched and cheered as Marcel devoured every speck of my cum, pussy juice from my cock and balls, and any dendrite that remained from his well-used buttocks.

Alice was beaming and Harvey grinning. "Well done," They both silently clapped their hands.

"I'm not gay," said Julius, "but that seemed to be the only way to dominate the situation."

"Nice story," said Harvey, "Just don't get any ideas about fucking me in the ass."

"Did this threesome go on after that night?" said Alice.

"Yes, in one form or another, until my stay was terminated seven months later. I was transferred to Lugano, Switzerland, to work at the Banco del Sviluppo Commerciale, owned by American Express."

ALICE'S STORY

"Now you, Alice," said Harvey.

"Well, I wonder if you've heard this one?"

"A father, his six-year-old, and his wife were on a cross country trip. Come nightfall, they check into a roadside motel.

The father says to the desk clerk, "Is there a room available?"

"Yes," said the receptionist, ``A nice quiet room with air conditioning and color tv. We can offer you a fold-up bed for the child."

"Fine," said the Dad, "I hope the porno channel on the TV is disabled."

To which the clerk responds,

"No, it's not disabled, it's just regular porn, you fucking pervert."

They all had a laugh. Then Alice began,

"Well, I've had so many sexy situations. As an ingenue, I appeared in the Broadway production of "Hair." I had sex in the backstage area with at least 8 or 10 singing extras during their final number. Before they left the stage, I'd been probed orally and anally. Most of their ejaculate ended up as a sperm pool in my sweet pussy."

"We want more detail," said Jules.

"I followed the cast onto the stage to take our bows as I bent forward, most of the jizz spilled out on the stage. Oh, I can give you more detail, but that's not the story I wish to tell right now.

"OK, here goes. I was just a kid back when the equal right legislation was signed by President Lyndon Johnson. Kennedy had been dead hardly a year. I was living in an apartment house with a girlfriend of mine, just blocks from the capital where I'd taken a summer job as a steno typist. I worked on the third floor of an old government office building. It was necessary to use an ancient elevator to get upstairs. It was operated by a black attendant. Isaac was gray-haired but quite fit and ever so polite. As we headed up, for some reason, I blurted out,

"I think the black people in this country deserve remuneration to atone for the sin of slavery."

Issac stopped the lift between floors and looked me in the eye.

"I'm too old to worry about getting anything free from this government. If you are really sincere about doing something to make up for the injustices I've put up with these many years, then I have a favor to ask of you."

"Well, of course, I'll grant any favor you might want, sir, anything, just ask."

"Well, Missy, I'd like a good taste of your fine tight white pussy."

"Without a moment's hesitation, I lifted my short skirt and pulled down my bloomers."

"Isaac took off his brimmed cap and laid it down on the round wooden stool attached to the elevator cab wall. He knelt before me and started eating my pussy with his long red tongue. I just stood there, my hands on his shoulder as Isaac slurped me till I was dripping wet from my ass cheeks to my pussy lips. When he stood up, I felt it incumbent on me to ease his distress, his cock was nearly breaking through his trousers.

"I quickly unbuttoned his pant's buttons and reached into his old fashioned buttoned underwear and for his dick, which was extremely large. With no further ado, I flung myself over his stiff erection. Isaac, well primed, wasted no time ramboning my sweet spot until he erupted with a stream of cum that filled my pussy and ran down my legs. When he finished, he leaned back against the operator's chair, slowly wiped off his cock with a white handkerchief. He fitted his hat back on, smoothed the brim and said,

"Well thanky Missy, I sure had a lot of love juice stored up. It's been a while since I've had a chance to tap the spigot."

"Isaac pushed his swollen prick back in his pants and buttoned up. He sat back on the round elevator operator's stool, moved the lever setting the carriage in motion. When we arrived on the third floor, I tried to run to the lady's room, but I didn't realize my bloomers were still at my ankles. Somehow I reached the bathroom without anyone noticing. I tidied up as best I could, I was still leaking but reported to work. As you might imagine, that wasn't the last of our uplifting rides. Alice laughed, but I said only one story per person for tonight,"

Julius laughed, "I'm sure that old man got his dick in your ass before your summer job ended."

"I'll never tell," said their female host.

By now, both men were excited and rubbing their swollen parts.

"No more dirty jokes, Alice?" said Julius.

"OK, here's a short one, although I've always preferred a long one."

"Rim shot," commented Harvey.

"A man goes to the Zoo, gets naked and climbs into the elephant enclosure, walks up to an old bull Elephant and says,

'I want to ask you a question.'

'Let me ask one first,' says the pachyderm.

'OK, says the naked guy.'

The Elephant, looking down at the guy's shrunken penis, says,

'I've never understood how you guys can breathe through that tiny thing."

That joke got a chuckle from Julius and a groan from Harvey.

"I didn't know the trunk was their nose," said Julius.

HARVEY'S STORY

"Sure is," said Harvey, "Didn't you ever see'm suck up the water and shoot it into their mouths?"

"Next batter up," said Alice.

"OK,'" said Harvey, "Moving on...I don't know if I can match you two, but I'll try. I don't know if I ever mentioned this before. I was a career policeman who worked vice for almost twenty years. During that time, lots of sex workers offered me free fucks or blow jobs. Of course, every sex act relieves tension, but I wouldn't call all of them sexy."

"I had to wait until I'd passed the bar to participate in what I remember was a real sexy moment. I was in court representing a client on a complicated case dealing with property boundaries, case law mixed with what is called common law. My guy, an elderly client, had fallen and broken his hip due to his neighbor's Eucalyptus tree. It was a huge tree that hung over his driveway from the neighbor's side and dropped a ton of these damn wine cork sized seed pods, leaves and red streamers.

"Anyway, my guy sent his neighbor, letter after letter, urging her to have her Gardner clean up the mess or better yet remove the tree. She refused, saying she was a Vegan with a reverence for all living things, which was bullshit. So Ozzy, probably near eighty at the time, went out with his wife to do some shopping and trips over one of those pods, falls, and breaks his hip. Of course, he hires me to sue her and her insurance company for damages."

"When do we get to the sexy part?" interrupts Julius.

"Hold your horses, I'm getting to it right now. I had to appear before a Korean Judge, the honorable Eun-Kyung Ahn. She was an exotic beauty back then, respected as a fair and able justice. My adversary and I argued viciously in court that morning. We almost came to blows. The Judge was not happy with our breach of decorum and ordered us to appear that afternoon in her chambers. At that time she promised, she would reach her decision."

"Later that day, we were both sitting outside her chambers. The other attorney is a fat sweaty guy, but he knew his business. The bailiff comes up to us, points at the other lawyer, and says, "You go first."

"I watched him get up, he runs a black comb through his greasy hair. He puts on a big smile and hurries through the door. About twenty minutes later, he exited the Judge's chambers, looking quite disheveled as he rushed off down the hall."

"Next was my turn. When I entered Eun-Kyung Ahn's office, it seemed empty. I sat down in a chair positioned in front of her large oak desk, quietly collecting my thoughts. Then a door at the back of the room opened, and Eun-Kyung came out, still wearing her Judge's robe. Her jet black hair was unfurled, and thick bangs framed her face. She wore crystal earrings that looked like small pagodas. I wanted to tell her she looked beautiful, but under the circumstances, I thought it best to remain quiet. Instead of seating herself behind the desk, she came over to me, took me by the hand, and walked me over to a dark couch on the side of the room that I hadn't noticed."

"Then she spoke, 'This is a serious case. Both of you have made good arguments, but to choose who wins, I have decided to test you individually."

"I had no idea what she was talking about. Then she opened her robe. To my surprise, she was nude. I noticed right away the Judge's breasts were youthful and attractive."

"This is an ancient method that we use in my country to answer a difficult question. Whichever one of you gives me the most sexual satisfaction will be favored by my ruling. Now take off your clothes."

"I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Was this some enigmatic joke, or was it a trap? Looking down at his well-formed legs, I figured it was real, and the best way to handle the situation was to start by eating her pussy. I pulled her closer, and that's just what I did."

"Her pussy was old school, very hairy and smelled like kimchi, but it wasn't a bad taste, something entirely novel. I loved Korean food. I worked on her for a good twenty-five minutes, giving her every type of lick known to man and some wet finger action. She moaned and groaned and must have had at least three total orgasms. At a certain point, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to her.

"No kisses," she said, "you smell like Korean pussy, but you did a good job, so I'm going to reward you. She walked me over to her desk and pushed all her paperwork aside.

"Come Councilor, lie down here."

"I sat on the desk and pivoted to a reclining position.'

"The Judge reached under the desk and pulled out a large cowboy hat she placed on her head. Then, she used her chair to climb up on the desk. Did I mention she was only five foot one? She moved quickly, like a spider and got on top of me, straddled me, grabbed my cock, and slipped my hard dick into a very wet but sizable vagina. I learned later she had four sons."

"Then, as you might imagine, she rode me like a cowboy following after a stampede, lifting her hat every once to shout 'Yahoo' like a bronco buster. The Judge never stopped riding until I'd cum completely, and still rode on until I eked out a few more squirts. As she paused to experience yet another orgasm, she contracted her vagina repeatedly over my very contented erection. I'd never experienced that before, it was fantastic. I had no problem staying hard. It was the best sex of my life! "

"Still seated on me, she reached down, grabbed my balls in her hands and gave them a firm squeeze saying,

"This will get all the sperm out. Empty balls mean a healthy dick."

"Then she climbed down, leaving me nude, lying on my back with my dick and pubic hair in a pool of sperm and her pussy juice. I lay quietly, enjoying the moment when she said abruptly, 'get dressed and get out!"

"I was afraid she was mad. I got off the table and dressed quickly, putting my tie and socks in my pocket to save time. As I opened the door to leave, she shouted after me,

"Councilor, you win. Bring me more cases."

"I never asked my adversary what happened. I never mentioned it to anyone until this night. I'm retired now. I expect the Judge is headed to her 90th birthday."

Alice and Julius both clapped their hands in approval.

"Yep, said Julius, "That story was worth waiting for."

"Weren't you the man," cooed Alice.

"No more jokes? said Harvey.

"OK," said Alice, "What do you call a cheap circumcision?"

"I don't know."

"Where I come from, it's called a rip-off!"

THE GAME

Having previously decided on Strip Poker, Alice shuffled the cards a few times. Julius cut the deck. Alice began to deal, slapping the cards open-faced on the bed.

"No hole cards?" said Harvey.

"What would be the point, we're not playing for money," said the dealer.

Harvey nodded agreement.

"And we're not bluffing."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right.

Once everyone's cards were dealt, Alice looked at the hand spread out and said,

"Harvey, it looks like you're the loser here, it'll cost you one garment."

Harvey took off his shoe, and the three played on.

Having won the first few games, Alice was still dressed by the third round. The two guys had lost shoes, socks, and a t-shirt. Then Lady Luck changed, and the tide ran in the opposite direction. Alice was soon skirtless and shoeless, her long blouse went next. She lost her socks and panties. Moments later, Alice was braless, her amazing tits resting partially on the table as the guys grinned. Fortune continued to turn, Alice won the next few rounds, and the guys were nude. That was when Alice told the sperm joke.

"Why did the bachelor's sperm cross the road?

"I have no idea."

"Because he put on the wrong sock in the morning."

"Oh, Jeeze, where do you get all these?" said Harvey.

They all had a good laugh. On hearing the word "sperm," Julius felt itchiness in his crotch, he reached down to fondle his balls. A few moments later, he had a viagra hard-on. As he was nude from the waist down, Alice quickly noticed,

"We'd better put that erection to work before it disappears," Alice said. She got up from the bed and approached Julius.

"Don't be shy," Alice said as she reached out and cradled his ball sack in her palm.

"Nice pair of big balls you've got Julius. I always loved men with sizable meatballs."

In one fluid motion, she knelt and slipped his erection into her mouth. Quite content for an impromptu blow job, Julius placed his two hands on the back of her head. He positioned his cock deep inside her mouth and moved his hips back and forth, fucking her face.

Witnessing their actions, Harvey, also nude, quickly got a hard-on. He waved his sizable cock in her face. Alice, recognizing another 'big Kahuna,' continued sucking, grabbed Harvey's cock tightly in her fist, whispering out of the side of her full mouth,