Summer Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers

"Don't worry, Harvey, after Jules blows his load, you can fuck in me in the ass."

While Alice proceeded to blow Julius, knowing older men take a little longer to ejaculate. She kept a tight grip on Harvey's cock, making sure it did not lose girth. Julius' breath grew rapid, Alice, knowing the moment was near, positioned his cock far back in her throat. When his happy cock squirted several times, she swallowed without effort. His cum load, reduced in volume from when he was a younger man, still gave him the same pleasure as when he was a teenager.

As Alice arose from her position on the floor, still holding firmly on Harvey's big dick, and using it as an aid to helping her stand.

"I've had a bit of a vaginal irritation lately. Probably the result of Bubba, the orderly, fucking me so often. I think it best Harvey if you fuck me in the ass."

"That is more than acceptable," said the old-timer, who moved behind the naked woman. Julius, his cock still dripping a long strand of jizz, bent forward, closer to Alice so he might fondle and suck on her long thick nipples.

Harvey took a pat of butter that had remained on Alice's dinner tray. He peeled it off the paper square and rubbed it between the folds of Alice's fleshy ass cheeks. He lubricated her with his fingers and the melting butter. Harvey was no newcomer to ass dicking. He worked slowly and carefully, well aware of what his buddy was doing to Alice.

Jules sucked on Alice's tits for a while and was now also engaged in pussy play. Alice's passion, now completely awakened, began to orgasm. Harvey, finally working all four fingers into Alice's ass, decided to substitute with his large cock.

As Harvey slammed his strong cock deep into Alice's poop chute, he almost swept the big assed woman off her feet. Jules, with a quick hand to her shoulder, kept her from tilting, while finger fucking her with three fingers wet with spital.

Harvey was now in his glory, butt fucking Alice with long cock strokes. He held her by the hips to steady her from his forceful thrusts. The hypersexual personality of the older woman added to his level of excitement. Then came the tell tale tingle in Harvey's gonads, the touchstone that his moment of ejaculation was near. Sensing this, he increased his pressure and angle of entry, stroking Alice's anal canal ever harder.

Alice, now climaxing for the third time on Jule's nimble fingers, paused to feel Harvey's heaviest thrust. He gripped her ass cheeks tightly as he jammed his kahuna as deep as possible inside Alice. They both paused a moment. Then Harvey's cock exploded with a deluge that flooded her ass hole, triggering a rare anal climax that almost blew her off of her feet. The two men helped keep the exhausted woman from falling as Harvey's cock finished it's work. The two men then maneuvered Alice to the side of her bed where she sat and reclined, her throat still cum coated with that earthy taste of semen, her ass wet and oily with Harvey's abundant insemination.

"I think you are too exhausted to suck me clean," Harvey joked and went into the bathroom to wash his dick and balls in the sink. Julus followed. Then the men covered Alice with a light blanket now that she had fallen asleep.

Jules filled their half-empty glasses with what remained in the whiskey bottle, they took their last draught, dressed quickly, leaving their happy companion snoring in her bed.

The next morning they all met by chance in the coffee room and had a light breakfast. Alice thanked Jules, saying,

"You did a fabulous job on my pussy. Any irritation I'd felt previous to your canoodling was gone this morning. Harvey, excuse me if I say an unladylike thing, but your bountiful cum load was just what I needed. I usually have to deal with constipation due to my heart meds. Despite that, I had a massive evacuation of my bowels this morning, undoubtedly due to the jizz you left inside me that I slept with last night."

The two men smiled and laughed a bit and split the Los Angeles Times Sports Section between them. They drank their coffee and read in a relaxed, tranquil state. A reflection of the calm that sex, after a lengthy hiatus, brings to a man's loins, especially two older men. Let us not forget, one delighted and satisfied older woman after an especially sexy summer night.

erectus123
erectus123
467 Followers