Summer Sex Intern(s) Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple share summer sex intern in exchange for tutoring.
3.4k words
4.23
14.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

Roland Jones pulled into the driveway after a long afternoon of prepping next month's fall semester classes in his campus office, looking forward to a glass of wine and one of his girlfriend's great pasta dishes. He and Cindy Sampson taught at the local college, but alternated their campus schedules so one would be home to prepare a delicious meal. Besides enjoying great wine and food, Rolly and Cindy loved great sex, which usually followed dinner and the nightly gummy they took together. Last night Rolly had fucked Cindy in the ass after eating her cunt and licking her asshole. She had moaned as his tongue coated her asshole and then begged him to put his hard cock inside her. He lubed her tight hole before easing a few inches inside her.

Cindy began thrusting her ass back to take in more of his meat until every inch was buried in her ass. He fucked her slowly at first and then began thrusting harder and deeper, his thighs slapping against her asscheeks. Cindy moaned as he fucked her and she rubbed her wet cunt. When he pulled out he splashed a load of cum on her asshole before sliding back inside her ass, groaning and thrusting several more times before shooting a second load, her asshole gripping his cock as he spurted inside her. Cindy had cum soon after, her cunt gripping her two fingers sliding in and out of her slick hole. That was last night. What was it going to be tonight? Perhaps a long, slow blowjob, followed by him licking her pussy until she came in his mouth?

He walked into the kitchen and found Cindy sitting on the counter top, her long thin legs spread wide apart, and Stacy Johnson on her knees, her face buried in Cindy's crotch. Stacy lived two doors down, a rising senior at an out of state college who Rolly had noticed over the past several months jogging around the neighborhood, her generous breasts pressed against thin cotton shirts, her ass jiggling in her running shorts. Now here she was eating his girlfriend's pussy.

"Hello Rolly," Cindy said with a smile. Pour yourself a glass and come watch Stacy make me cum with her talented tongue.

Cindy moaned as Stacy buried her tongue in her wet cunt, her juices running down her face.

"Hello Stacy," Rolly said.

"Hello Prof. Jones," Stacy said, still glued to Cindy's pussy.

Rolly poured a glass of chardonnay and pulled up a chair to watch the show.

"Don't neglect my asshole," Stacy said, directing Stacy's tongue lower. "Hmmm, yes, that feels good when you lick my asshole."

"So, honey, how did this scenario come about?" Rolly said, sipping his wine.

"Stacy asked me to tutor her for the GREs this fall," Cindy explained, in between moans.

"That's it pet, lick my cunt now," Cindy told Stacy.

Stacy dutifully returned her tongue to Cindy's cunt, nibbling on her clitoris before sliding it into her wet hole to tongue fuck her.

"And when I asked Stacy what I would get in return, she said anything I want. And I asked her if she would be my summer sex intern. And she said yes, without hesitating."

"Are you my summer sex pet?" Cindy asked Stacy, whose mouth was glued to Cindy's cunt.

"Yes," Stacy said.

"Yes, what, my pet," Cindy replied.

"Yes, I am your summer sex pet," Stacy said.

"Good girl," Cindy said, rubbing her tits while Stacy lapped at her cunt.

"She looks delicious," Rolly said. "I wonder if she likes to suck cock."

"Do you like to suck cock, Stacy?" Cindy said, getting close to orgasm, Stacy's tongue sliding from her asshole to her clit in long slow strokes.

"Yes, I do," Stacy said, slurping at Cindy's wet hole.

"Yes, what," Cindy said, with an edge.

"Yes, I like to suck cock," Stacy said, barely audible with her tongue buried in Cindy's pussy.

"Do you want to suck Prof. Jones' big cock after I cum in your mouth?" Cindy said, on the verge of cumming.

"Yes I want to suck Prof. Jones' big cock after you cum in my mouth," Stacy said before diving back inside her pussy, her tongue now pressed against Cindy's hard clit.

Cindy groaned as she came, thrusting her cunt against Stacy's hard tongue.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," Cindy said, moaning loudly.

Rolly's cock swelled in his pants as he watched Stacy eat his girlfriend to orgasm and hear the magic words, "Yes, I want to suck Prof. Jones' big cock."

Cindy got down from the counter after she caught her breath.

"Your turn," she told Rolly with a smile.

Cindy bent down to kiss Stacy on the mouth, tasting her orgasm on her lips and tongue.

"Do you want to suck Prof. Jones' cock now?" Cindy asked Stacy.

"Yes, I want to suck Prof. Jones' cock now," Stacy said.

"Do you want to suck Prof. Jones' cock while I fuck you in the ass?" Cindy asked.

Stacy hesitated for a moment.

"Are you my summer sex pet?" Cindy said sternly.

"Yes, I'm your summer sex pet," Stacy replied quietly.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass while you blow Prof. Jones?"

"Yes, I want you to fuck my ass while I blow Prof. Jones"

"Good girl. You'll get a reward, my pet," Cindy said sweetly, kissing Stacy hard on the lips and sliding her right hand between Stacy's legs.

"My my my, your cunt is very wet."

Stacy moaned as Cindy's finger rubbed her clit.

"Behave and I'll let you come, my pet," Cindy said, removing her hand from Stacy's aching cunt.

"Yes, mistress Cindy," Stacy said, looking up at Cindy with a hungry look in her eyes.

She wanted to please Prof. Sampson, and Prof. Jones, and she desperately wanted to cum, so turned on from eating pussy for the first time.

Rolly stripped off his clothes and stood in front of Stacy, still resting her knees on a pillow on the kitchen floor. His cock was semi-hard, eager to feel Stacy's tongue, hand, and mouth on it.

Stacy stared at Rolly's cock before flicking out her tongue to lick the skin under the head. Rolly's cock hardened at the soft touch, his meat expanding in size as Stacy licked his head and then his shaft. Soon half of his cock was inside Stacy's warm mouth, as she sucked his head and part of his shaft, the other half gripped by her right hand.

Stacy's cunt ached as she sucked Rolly's big cock, longing for a tongue or a cock to slide inside her. Then she felt Cindy's hand begin roaming over her ass, a finger rubbing lube on her asshole. She'd never had a cock or a finger inside her ass before.

"Relax," Cindy said.

Stacy relaxed a bit, allowing Cindy's lubed finger to slide inside her ass. Her asshole gripped her finger before easing its hold, allowing Cindy's finger to slide in and out of her tight hole.

Then Stacy felt the head of Cindy's strap-on cock enter her ass, penetrating her tight anal canal. Stacy felt pressure but no pain as Cindy began to fuck her ass with her thin dildo.

Stacy returned her focus to Prof. Jones' cock, now bulging and throbbing in her mouth. She began stroking his shaft while sucking on his head, Cindy's thrusts into her ass pushing Rolly's meat deeper into her mouth.

Rolly felt his orgasm develop, turned on from watching his cock slide in and out of Stacy's tight warm mouth and from watching Cindy pound her tight little asshole with her strap-on cock. Her thighs slapped against Stacy's asscheeks like his had last night when he had fucked Cindy's ass.

"You're going to make me cum," Rolly said, stroking Stacy's hair.

"Do you want Prof. Jones to cum in your mouth or on your tits, my pet," Cindy said, still thrusting her dildo into Stacy's tight hole.

Stacy moaned as she blew Prof. Jones and thrust her ass back to meet Prof. Sampson's dildo, two of her holes filled with cock, her cunt wanting to be filled with cock too.

"I want him to cum in my mouth," Stacy said, her mouth stuffed with his cock.

Suddenly Rolly grunted and shot a big load into Stacy's mouth. It flowed from her mouth onto her tits. Stacy put his still spurting cock back into her mouth to swallow his second load. Still cumming, Rolly thrust his meat in and out of Stacy's mouth as she milked him of his cum.

As Rolly's cum coated Stacy's mouth and tits, Cindy kept ramming her dildo into Stacy's ass.

"Do you want to cum now, my pet?" Cindy whispered into Stacy's ear, her nipples rubbing against Stacy's back.

"Yes, I need to cum," Stacy said, Rolly's cum continuing to drip from her mouth onto her tits.

"You can rub your cunt now, while I fuck your tight asshole," Cindy said, gripping her hips and thrusting her dildo harder and faster into Stacy's ass.

Stacy slid her right hand between her legs, dipping several fingers into her throbbing pussy. She rubbed her clit hard several times before convulsing in orgasm, her pent up desire from eating Prof. Sampson's cunt and sucking Prof. Jones' cock while getting fucked in the ass priming her to cum. She thrust her ass back to meet Prof. Sampson's cock one more time, rubbing her cum-covered tits with one hand and her wet cunt with the other. She moaned as she came and then collapsed against Rolly.

"Next time, Rolly, I think you should fuck Stacy's ass. How does that sound, Stacy," Cindy asked. "Do you want Prof. Jones' big hard cock in your ass next time?"

"Yes, I want Prof. Jones to fuck me in the ass with his big hard cock next time," Stacy said, still breathing heavily.

"Good girl. You're going to be a very successful summer sex intern," Cindy said, withdrawing her dildo from Stacy's ass. "Now I want you to go take a shower. Prof. Jones needs to fuck you while you eat my cunt again."

Stacy dutifully headed to the guest bathroom to shower. Cindy kissed Rolly hard on the lips before telling him what she wanted to do to Stacy when they'd all showered. Rolly smiled, kissing Cindy on the mouth while rubbing her pussy.

"I think she will make an excellent summer sex intern," Rolly said.

While Stacy showered, Rolly and Cindy took a shower together, soaping each other's body while kissing, getting turned on again after their intense orgasms with Stacy. Rolly turned Cindy around so that she was pressed against the shower wall, and slid his half erect cock between her asscheeks, rubbing it against her asshole.

"Mmmm, that reminds me of last night," Cindy said, her cunt beginning to throb at the thought of Rolly's meat again entering her tight hole, as she had slid her dildo into Stacy's especially tight ass just an hour ago. "You should try Stacy's ass. It is really tight."

Rolly's cock swelled at the thought of sliding his meat into Stacy's tight hole.

"Eventually I think I will, if she'll have it. But now I think we have other holes to fill," he said, pushing Cindy down onto her knees so she could take his cock into her mouth. While the water ran over them, Cindy slurped at his cock, licking its head before engulfing his shaft.

"I think it's ready to go again," she said, raising her head to give him a smile.

They toweled off and entered their bedroom, finding Stacy lying on the bed, spread-eagled, her long thin legs open, exposing her nearly hairless cunt, her lips glistening with moisture.

"Yummy," Cindy said, getting on her hands and knees between Stacy's legs.

"Let me return the favor," she said, lowering her mouth to Stacy's pussy. Cindy began gently licking Stacy's wet slit, starting at her lips before going down lower to her asshole, flicking her tongue against it while rubbing her clit.

Rolly stared at the sight of his girlfriend eating Stacy's cunt and began stroking his cock. Stacy looked up at him and licked her lips, inviting him to put his cock in her mouth. First he got behind Cindy and licked her asshole, fresh from the shower, and then her pussy. He slid his cock inside Cindy's cunt and fucked her for a minute before withdrawing and moving up to Stacy. While Cindy licked her cunt, Rolly slid his meat between Stacy's ample tits, fucking her soft breasts until the head of his cock was within reach of her tongue. Stacy snaked out her tongue to lick his cockhead, which tasted of Cindy's pussy. Then Rolly eased his head and shaft into Stacy's mouth, letting her suck his cock again. He moved up so that she could lick his balls while he stroked his meat.

Rolly then turned around so he could fuck Stacy's tits from the reverse direction. He slid his cock between her tits and then rested on her face, letting her lick his balls and asshole. Soon he was just sliding the head between her tits so that she could lick his ball and asshole at the same time. As he fucked Stacy's big tits, he watched Cindy lap at Stacy's cunt and asshole. Stacy began to moan as she approached orgasm, her tongue still slathering Rolly's balls and asshole.

Rolly grunted twice and then shot a load of cum, the first strands landing on Cindy's face as she ate Stacy to orgasm. Stacy moaned as she felt Rolly's cum stream onto her belly and roll into her cunt, where Cindy lapped it up along with her juices. Rolly moved down to Cindy's mouth, sliding his still spurting cock into her mouth, groaning as she swallowed his second load. Cindy sucked his cock dry, then grazed her tongue along Stacy's cunt to sustain her orgasm.

Cindy moved up Stacy's hot body, lapping up strands of Rolly's cum as she went, from her cunt to her belly to her tits and then to her mouth, sliding her cum-covered tongue into Stacy's welcoming mouth, letting her taste Rolly's cum but also her own orgasm. Cindy began thrusting her mound against Stacy's wet cunt, feeling her own lips slide against Stacy's, turned on from eating pussy for the first time and sucking Rolly's big cock again. Her tits rubbed against Stacy's as she humped her and kissed her.

"Mmmm, it's my turn now since both of you just came. I want to sit on Rolly's face while Stacy fucks my asshole. I think that will be a great combination," Cindy said, already on the verge of cumming from grinding her cunt against Stacy's.

"I like it, pumpkin," Rolly said with a smile, always eager to eat Cindy's juicy pussy.

Rolly lay on the bed and Cindy straddled his face before lowering her cunt onto his mouth. He lapped at her juicy hole before lowering his tongue to her asshole, slathering his tongue all over it to get it ready for Stacy's dildo.

"Mmm, that's it, baby, lick my asshole, get it ready for Stacy's fucking," Cindy cooed.

Stacy put on Cindy's harness and lubed the rubber cock before sliding it slowly into Cindy's ass. Cindy gasped as she felt the cock penetrate her while Rolly ate her cunt, an incredible combination of pleasure and pressure. Stacy began fucking her harder, as Cindy had fucked her asshole in the kitchen an hour before. She grasped her hips and began pounding her ass with the thin cock, her thighs slapping against Cindy's asscheeks. Cindy began rubbing her tits in anticipation of cumming, her cunt sliding over Rolly's tongue, her ass slamming back to meet Stacy's hard thrusts of cock.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum," she said, groaning as she rubbed her cunt hard against Rolly's mouth. Stacy kept pounding Cindy's ass as she came, fucking her tight hole until Cindy collapsed on the bed, satiated from getting eaten and fucked at the same time.

"Mmm, I want to try that next time," Stacy said, turned on from fucking Cindy's hot ass.

"Be a good pet, and you will," Cindy said, turning around to kiss Stacy hard on the mouth after licking her own cum from Rolly's mouth.

Cindy walked Stacy to the door, fondling her sweet ass as they walked. She kissed Stacy on the mouth, sliding her tongue inside it to find Stacy's.

"I'll see you Friday for our next session. Don't forget to concentrate on the math section," Cindy said, her hand rubbing Stacy's mound through her panties. "I'll look forward to eating your sweet cunt again, my pet."

Stacy returned Cindy's kiss and then left the house, turned on again by her contact with this hot older woman. Her cunt ached as she thought about everything she had done in that house today. Licked Mistress Cindy's pussy, sucked Prof. Jones' big cock while getting fucked in the ass. Then getting eaten by Mistress Cindy and coated with Prof. Jones' cum again, before getting to fuck Mistress Cindy in the ass while she sat on Prof. Jones face. What would happen next time? Could she take Prof. Jones' big cock in her ass? She would try anything with those two, she thought as she climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

Cindy returned to the kitchen to find Rolly sipping a glass of wine, still naked.

"What do you think of our summer sex intern, Rolly," Cindy said, getting a glass of wine herself. She helped herself to a gummy and gave one to Rolly, their nightly ritual of wine, pot, and sex.

"Yummy young woman, she is," Rolly replied, sucking on his gummy. Sweet body, very hot, very sexy. And very open to new things. I can't believe you fucked her ass in this kitchen while she blew me!"

"I don't know what came over me, I was just so turned on. Maybe it was because you fucked me in the ass last night. But I think she liked it. She certainly had an intense orgasm."

"I certainly did. Both times. Especially the second time when she licked my balls while I fucked her tits. Incredible."

Rolly's penis became to stiffen at the thought of fucking Stacy's big soft tits. Cindy noticed and began stroking it.

"Hmmm, looks like that memory has got you going again. Now what should I do with this big hard cock, I wonder," Cindy said with a big smile. She stroked his cock until it was fully erect and then began kissing his nipples. "I could suck your meat until you shoot your come in my mouth. Or you could fuck me. Would you like that, Rolly? Would you like to fuck me?"

"I want you to suck my meat and then I want to fuck you," Rolly said, returning her smile.

Cindy dropped to her knees, on the pillow Stacy had knelt on, and took his rigid pole into her mouth, sucking on this head while continuing to stroke his hard shaft. Her tongue roamed over his head and then down his shaft to his balls before returning to his head. She rubbed her cunt while she blew him, getting it ready for his fucking.

She stood up and leaned over the kitchen counter, presenting her ass to him.

"Fuck me with that big cock, Rolly. Take me from behind and fuck me," Cindy said, her cunt aching from sucking his cock.

Rolly got behind Cindy and eased the head of his cock into her cunt. He gripped her hips and began fucking her, slowly at first and then harder, his meat pounding her slick hole, his thighs slapping against the cheeks of her ass. As he fucked her, his thick cock filling her tight cunt, Cindy rubbed her clit. She began moaning as his thrusts became more frequent. Suddenly he pulled out and showered her ass with his cum, which streamed between her cheeks to coat her asshole and her cunt. When he slid his cock back inside her, she began to cum, her cunt gripping his still spurting meat even tighter. She rubbed her clit, her orgasm continuing as he kept pounding her juicy hole, his hands still gripping her hips.

Cindy turned around and got on her knees to take his cock into her mouth one more time, tasting his cum and hers. Then she rose and kissed Rolly hard on the mouth, snaking her tongue into his to share their orgasms.

"Wow, that was some great kitchen sex today," Rolly said.

"Good things happen in the kitchen, honey," Cindy said, still shaking from her orgasm.

to be continued

Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers