Wife gives Coed to Hubby for B-Day

Story Info
Wife gives hotty 23yo to husband for his birthday.
2.4k words
4.38
71.2k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters: Chad the husband. 6' 1", well taken care of, light hair and owner of a successful construction business.

Melinda the wife. 5' 7", dark wavy hair, a very toned figure topped by 32 C boobs that not only defied gravity but were the host to seemingly permanently hard nipples. CFO of the restaurant this tale opens up in.

Jennifer, 23yo bartender at Melinda's restaurant. 5' 1" blonde with 34 D boobs that seemed even bigger on her otherwise tiny frame.

"Ummm, honey there's someone under our dinner table unzipping my pants, you know anything about that?"

Looking me dead in the eyes, my wife watches me for a moment, looks around our quiet corner of the restaurant and responds with "I do dear, I assume you remember Jennifer the hotty bartender?"

My answer was stifled by the feeling of warm lips engulfing my cock, but I did indeed remember Jennifer. In fact the last time I was at this restaurant I had ordered my drink from her and she responded with "Yes Daddy" before fluttering her eyelashes and grabbing a bottle of Bourbon. I was unexplainably hard for the rest of the evening.

My wife continued to watch me as I nodded a yes to her earlier question.

"I love the torment, I know you want to cum in our little friend's mouth, but you also want to continue enjoying her efforts."

Malinda was right, the enthusiastic mouth that currently engulfed my very hard cock felt heavenly and I was indeed getting close to cumming.

I was startled out of my reverie as the waitress asked if we'd like a second round of drinks.

I croaked a yes trying to not sound like there was a twenty something hotty hidden under the floor length tablecloth trying to suck my soul out through my cock.

The waitress wiggled away and my wife leaned in "you should cum in her mouth before the waitress gets back, I bet Jennifer swallows your entire load"

That was Jennifer's cue to swirl her soft tongue across the sensitive underside of my dick.

"Happy birthday baby, she's yours for the night"

My eyes went wide as my cock hit the back of Jen's throat and I tried not to get loud as I pumped a load of cum into her enthusiastic mouth.

Malinda smiled a devilish grin as my eyes momentarily rolled back in my head.

My softening cock was carefully placed back into my pants and the zipper returned to its original state as my wife continued with her demonic smile.

"OK, Jennifer, the coast is clear, slide out and we'll meet you at the house later tonight"

The tablecloth swept open and Jennifer wiggled out from her hiding spot, winked at me and strutted out the back door of the restaurant.

"She's really fucking hot, isn't she?"

I was clearly caught watching Jennifer's poetic exit, but it seemed my wife shared my appreciation for her gorgeous curves.

Before I could speak, dinner arrived and my wife and I ate at an inappropriately quick pace, probably not really enjoying what was undoubtedly a lovely meal.

"You're hard to shop for, I feel like if you want something you go and get it, but I doubt you'd ever buy yourself a twenty three year old busty blond, so I took a chance, do you like my present?"

She asked as if the answer could go either way and punctuated the question by biting her lip and twirling her hair.

"I love the gift honey, certainly something I would never have purchased for myself, are you ok with this present?" I asked, still a little concerned about adding a person to our bedroom antics.

"I'm very OK, with this gift, and I do hope you'll share?"

And there it was, I was getting hard again and knew dinner would need to be over very soon. We had done our fair share of kinky things, bondage, anal, toys (remote control vibe is a fan favorite) and even shared fantasies of adding partners, but I never imaged that one cold really happen.

Melinda smiled, knowing damn well what my answer would be and waving to our server for the check.

By the time we reached the car, we were kissing like teenagers, my hands all over her body and not so quiet moans escaping her mouth. She had neglected to wear underwear and it was not long before I had two fingers in her soaked pussy.

"Unggg, shit, I'm so wet. I can't wait to watch you fuck her, you should pound her from behind, she's young and flexible and told me she likes it a little rough,"

Melinda's eyes rolled back as she closed in on a much deserved orgasm.

"Cum for me baby, right here in the parking garage, pushed up against my car, teetering on slutty heels, I know you want to cum"

"Yes, yes, yesssssss...."

Melinda's full weight pushed against my hand as the rest of her body flopped into mine and I could feel her ragged breathing on my neck.

"We should go, before we get arrested." I encouraged as I opened the door and let her nearly limp body ease into the passenger seat.

We pulled out of the parking garage and were home in twenty minutes. I'd never seen Melinda so worked up and during the drive, she alternated between rubbing my cock through my pants and showing me how she could put a finger on either side of her clit and make it extend even further.

Not entirely sure how we did not end up in a ditch. I pulled into the garage and hit the remote to close it before taking a very deep breath. I was liking the look of turning forty two and certainly the look of my 5' 7" wavy brunette wife as she extracted herself from the car and strutted into the house.

"Jennifer, we're home, can you bring us some drinks?"

I followed closely as my wife requested beverages as if this were a common occurrence.

Jennifer appeared shortly after, ankle strapped stilettos clicking along the tile, a tiny skirt instead of the jeans I had seen her in last and a barely buttoned blouse that dared you to peak in and see her nipples. The topper was a 2" thick leather collar that sported a large D ring and was bedazzled with the words Fuck Me across it.

"Hello Chad, hello Melinda. I was starting to get lonely". Shared Jennifer as she handed us our drinks, having clearly made them before we arrived. It was starting to feel like Malinda and Jennifer had done some serious planning.

We both took hard swigs as Jennifer watched us and I wondered what was to happen next.

"Did you like my husband cumming in your mouth?"

Melinda broke the tension with a whopper of a conversational hammer.

"I did, his cock is the perfect size. Enough to own my mouth, make me gag a little, but not kill me. He was nearly in my throat when he came, did you enjoy that Chad? Did I do a good job sucking you off in the restaurant?"

I could probably cut diamonds with my cock at this point and to make matters worse Melinda pulled Jen in for a long hard kiss while feeling up her boobs. I stripped and sat in a chair to watch the unexpected girl on girl action,

"I see why men love big boobs, they feel amazing, Jennifer just moaned as my wife pulled at her hard nipples.

"I'm sorry to hog your gift honey, but she's just so beautiful. Are you ready to fuck our little hotty while your devoted wife watches?"

At this point they had also stripped, my wife had several fingers inside Jennifer and both women had their eyes closed, mouths open and moaning. Fuck this was hot.

My wife paused the action. "I have a present for your present, Jennifer, why don't you lay over my husband's lap and let him feel your big ol boobs on his cock.

Jennifer complied and her warm, soft tits were soon grinding against my hard cock while she spread her own ass cheeks for my wife.

"Our little friend has never had a cock up her ass, so I told her we'd go slow, does the plug feel good baby? Do you like the feeling of something in your tight little ass?"

I watched as my wife concentrated on shoving a heavily lubed plug up this woman's ass. Jennifer's blond hair swung back and forth across her back, her boobs pushed into my cock and she moaned louder than any woman I've ever heard.

"I think she likes something in her ass, baby, listen to her, she can't get enough of this"

I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed a handful of Jennifer's hair, picked her up and threw her on the bed. Her body had barely settled in before I had my dick in her tight pussy. I could feel the plug on my nuts each time I bottomed out in her young pussy.

Jennifer's legs were wrapped around me as I pounded my cock into my forty second birthday present. Her hips arched up as she came.again and again. Each time she moaned a breathy "thank you daddy" into my ear.

At this point I'm not sure where Melinda was, although I could hear the buzz of a vibrator and her soft moaning somewhere in the room..

Jennifer screamed again and started begging "I can't come again, I'm too sensitive, please give me a break, let me suck your cock."

I pulled out to give her a break and she laid next to me panting wildly.

"Fuck Melinda, I haven't cum that many times in my entire life. How has he not killed you?"

Melinda responded with a long, loud moan that I knew was her cumming on her toy.

We all laid still for a moment catching our breath.

"I want to see it baby, I want to see you cum in her little ass"

With that Jennifer rolled over and slid her legs up. Pushing her pert ass up in the air while keeping her face buried in the sheets.

"Happy Birthday, but go slow Chad, I've never had a cock in my ass."

Melinda came over and eased the plug out of her butt. Jennifer groaned as my wife reached over and kissed me hard on the lips while rubbing lube on my ridgid cock. I was still struggling to believe my gorgeous wife was helping me fuck this coed in the ass.

"Get ready Jen, my husband is going to put his dick in your ass, fuck you silly and probably cum up your butt"

Jennifer answered by wiggling her hips.

I repositioned myself behind her upraised ass and put the tip of my dick against her freshly lubed ass. My wife smiled at me and immediately looked down at my cock as I started to ease it in Jen's ass.

"Oh fuck, that's huge, oh god please go slow. Oh my god, there's a cock in my ass"

Melinda's mouth was soon on mine as I let Jennifer get used to the first few inches of cock.

"This is so hot, do you like a cock in your ass Jen? You look so fucking sexy taking my husbands dick in your ass"

Jen just moaned into the bed as I bottomed out in her butt.

"Fuuuuuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming with a dick in my ass, god that's so slutty"

Melinda pulled her mouth off mine "Cum in her ass baby, fill up her little tight with your cum"

That was it, I slammed my hips into Jennifer, throwing my head back and cumming hard enough that I was concerned I may not make it to see my forty third birthday, but not really caring.

The bed was soon a puddle of warm bodies, and the room filled with the sounds of heavy breathing before we all passed out.

I woke up to the sun peaking through the gap in the curtains and a warm mouth on my cock.

Melinda walked into the bedroom and smiled. "Happy birthday baby, did you have fun last night?"

I could only moan as my dick hit the back of Jen's throat and her fingernails dragged across my taint.

Melinda pulled up a chair, sipped her coffee and played with her clit, never losing eye contact with me as I pumped whatever cum I had left down Jennifer's throat.

"She's good, isn't she? Look at her swallowing your cum like a pro. Can I have her when you're done?"

I could only nod as my balls contracted one last time and Jennifer pulled away licking her lips and wiping the last drop of cum off her face.

"Fun way to wake up, huh? I better finish off your wife before I go" And with that she got off the bed and knelt in front of Melinda, pushing her face between her legs and forcing a guttural groan from my wife.

"Oh fuck baby, she's licking my clit, I've never had a woman touch me before, god this is hot. Fuck, she's making me cum. Oh god ahhhhhhh"

Melinda's hair flung back, her eyes rolled back in her head as she grabbed Jen's hair forcing her head into her pussy and making sounds I'm not sure I've ever heard from her as she pumped her pussy into Jennifer's face and through several orgasms.

We both laid back as Jennifer grabbed her clothes and kissed us both goodbye.

"Happy birthday Chad, thank you for taking my anal cherry" and she blew me a kiss before walking out of our house.

Melinda looks at me and mouthed happy birthday before leaning over and kissing me with a brutal passion.

"How did you talk her into doing this?" I wandered aloud.

"Jennifer finished up school last month, quit last week and is heading to a new job in Florida. She needed a deposit for an apartment, so we came to an arrangement. She's had a crush on you for the last two years so it wasn't too difficult to make it happen."

"Wow... So what do you want for your birthday?" I asked with a bit of trepidation.

"Well, Jen is back in town in October for her sister's wedding,I want what you had, except she stays focused on my pussy the whole weekend and maybe we add handcuffs to keep it interesting. Think you can handle that?"

Did not see that one coming, but there was no chance I would have ever said no to seeing Jen back in our home.

Stay tuned for Melinda's bondage birthday. I'm kinda wondering who gets tied up, but I suspect it'll be good no matter what.