Summer Sex with Two Hot MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, I like the plan, Wendy," Ryan said, before lowering his mouth to her breasts.

Marla came out of the house to see Ryan and Wendy making out in the pool, Wendy's hand rubbing Ryan's cock under water and Ryan's mouth sucking on one of Wendy's tits.

"Jesus, you guys, get a room," she said, smiling, her cunt beginning to ache at the sight.

"Jump in, join us," Wendy said.

Marla waded into the pool and came close to Ryan and Wendy. Wendy reached out and pulled her close to her, kissing her hard on the lips while rubbing her ass. Ryan pulled her t-shirt off to expose her beautiful tits, taking a nipple in his mouth.

"I think Ryan's cock needs some attention," Wendy said after they had kissed for awhile. "Will you help me blow him?"

"Mmm, that sounds like fun. I haven't sucked cock in months," Marla replied.

Ryan sat on the edge of the pool, Wendy between his legs and Marla to his side. They began taking turns licking and sucking his cock, slurping at the head, stroking his shaft, tonguing his balls. Wendy let Marla get between his legs for better access. While Wendy stroked his meat, Marla licked and sucked his head.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," Ryan said, groaning.

"I want you to cum," Wendy said. "I want you cum right on Marla's big tits."

"Yes, cum on my tits, Ryan, shoot your cream all over me," Marla said, now sucking him harder while Wendy's hand rubbed her cunt underwater.

Ryan grunted twice before sending a big load of cum into Marla's mouth, which streamed from her lips down to her tits. Marla kept sucking his cock, draining him of his second load.

Wendy reached over to lick his cum off of Marla's tits before sharing it with Marla, kissing her on the mouth, her cum-covered tongue meeting Marla's.

"Jesus that was hot," Ryan said, recovering from an intense orgasm. "Now I think we should go inside. I think Marla needs to be eaten and then fucked.""Mmm, I need that, I need to be eaten and fucked by a big cock," Marla said, her cunt aching from Wendy's touch and the taste of Ryan's cum in her mouth.

***

They all took quick showers and then met in Ryan's bedroom. Wendy walked in to find Ryan lying on the bed, his legs spread, his penis half-erect. She lay down next to him and began kissing him and stroking his cock. Marla joined them, the sight of Ryan's now bulging cock making her cunt ache. She lay next to Wendy and Ryan and they kissed for awhile before Wendy whispered in Ryan's ear, "I think it's time you ate Marla's cunt."

Ryan kissed his way down Marla's hot body, lingering at her nipples while he began to rub her cunt. Marla moaned as Wendy began kissing her hard on the mouth and Ryan licked his way down to her wet pussy. He parted her silky thighs and began nuzzling her mound, lightly tonguing her clit and her lips. Finally, he dipped his tongue between her lips and slid it inside her wet hole, lapping at it while rubbing her clit. Marla was so turned on from the poolside blowjob and now with a tongue in her cunt and Wendy's mouth on her tits, she was already close to orgasm. Ryan lowered his tongue to lap at Marla's asshole, making her squirm. "Oh my god, that feels so good. Yes, lick my asshole, Ryan," Marla said, moaning louder now.

Ryan licked Marla's asshole before sliding back up into her juicy cunt. He tongue-fucked her several times before moving up to her clit, gently sucking on it while sliding two fingers into her tight cunt.

Marla began to push her cunt to meet Ryan's fingerfucking, then groaned and came, her hips bucking twice.

"Jesus I'm cumming," she said loudly, her cunt spasming around Ryan's fingers.

"Delicious," Ryan said, before moving up to kiss Wendy and Marla sharing her orgasm with them.

"I think it's Wendy's turn to be eaten, don't you Wendy," Ryan said.

"Yes, I need to be eaten," Wendy said, her cunt throbbing with desire after watching Ryan eat Marla's.

Wendy lay back on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her juicy cunt, a small tuft of pubic hair above her clit. Her lips glistened with moisture. She ran a finger between the lips of her cunt and briefly rubbed her clit. "I am so fucking wet," she said, moaning at her touch.

"Marla, I think Wendy needs to feel your tongue in her cunt," Ryan said, taking the lead in directing the action.

"Ok, I've never done that before, but...." Marla said, before lowering her mouth to Wendy's mound. She hesitated and then began to gently lap at Wendy's lips and clit. Wendy moaned as she felt Marla's tongue begin to probe her cunt and slide over her clit.

"Don't forget about my asshole, girlfriend," Wendy said, pushing Marla's head lower. "Yeah, that's good," Wendy said, moaning as she felt Marla's tongue slide over her sensitive asshole. "Lick my asshole and then my cunt," Wendy said.

While Marla lapped at Wendy's holes, Ryan sat on Wendy's face and began to fuck her tits. Wendy began to lick his asshole and his balls while his cock slid between her breasts and Marla's tongue probed her asshole. Ryan let Wendy tongue his balls and asshole awhile before he put his cock in front of Marla's mouth.

"Suck my cock, Marla," Ryan said. Get it nice and hard again so I can slide it into your cunt."

Marla shifted her attention from Wendy's ass and cunt to take his throbbing meat into her mouth, sucking and licking his hard cock while rubbing Wendy's clit.

Ryan then got behind Marla's ass and rubbed his cock between her asscheeks, tempted to put his meat into her tight asshole. But he slipped it into her juicy cunt, first the head and then every inch of his shaft until he was all the way inside her wet hole.

He pounded Marla's juicy cunt with long hard strokes, which pushed Marla's face into Wendy's cunt. Marla's tongue was now deep inside Wendy's clutching hole, tonguefucking her while Ryan fucked her cunt. Ryan's thighs slapped against Marla's ass while he fucked her.

Wendy began to groan as Marla's tongue ravished her cunt, turned on by the sights and sounds of Ryan ramming his cock into Marla's cunt from behind. Ryan grunted twice before pulling his cock out of Marla's wet hole and shooting a big load of cum onto her ass. He groaned before putting his still spurting cock back into Marla's cunt and fucking her again, her pussy milking him of his second load. Wendy began to thrust her hips to meet Marla's tongue, cumming just after seeing Ryan shower Marla's ass with his load. She kept cumming as Ryan's fucking pushed Marla's tongue harder against her clit, a long intense orgasm.

They collapsed on the bed, Marla's ass covered with Ryan's cum, her mouth smeared with Wendy's orgasm. Wendy kissed Marla hard on the mouth, tasting her own orgasm before moving to her ass to lick Ryan's cum off her asscheeks. Her tongue dipped between her cheeks to graze Marla's asshole, making her squirm.

"Mmm, I think next time I may need that big cock in my ass," Marla said, already thinking about another summer sex adventure with Ryan and Wendy after months of no cock.

Ryan lay on his back, stroking Wendy's hair, drained from getting blown by these two hot older women and then fucking Marla's tight cunt while she ate Wendy's pussy; watching that while he knelt behind Marla pounding her hole was a huge turn-on. He'd need to recharge, but he knew he would be ready tomorrow for whatever was to come. He hoped it included Marla taking his meat into her tight ass, something he'd never tried before. Marla seemed game. And maybe Wendy would want to try it. Jesus, what a hot summer indeed.

To be continued...

12