Summer Surprise Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll watch. I'd prefer to make sure nothing gets out of hand."

Chloe kissed him. "You're a good man, Charlie Brown. How badly are you going to miss going to sleep with Dianne every night?"

"A lot. You too, if I'm being honest."

"I can't do anything about me, but I'm working on Dianne."

"Getting her to transfer to wherever I get a job?"

"Something different. Hopefully, it works out." She kissed him again. "Up, slaves. Let's take a look around. You no longer have permission to cum. Expect to get punished shortly."

Chloe hooked the two leashes on her slaves and led them around the club, stopping any time anyone wanted to sample their charms. Two times, Chloe stopped to offer a woman a good cunt licking, once for Dianne, once for Margot. Both times, a man asked if he could fuck the slave bitch doing the licking. Chloe granted permission for Margot, but not for Dianne. Just from the fingering alone, Dianne climaxed three times without permission. Margot had climaxed six times, three times during her second fucking.

Chloe stood next to Margot reminding her not to cum, that she was going to be punished if she did, that Chloe would whip her tits and cunt if she climaxed without permission. They could see Margot straining not to climax, shaking she was struggling so hard, worried she'd be whipped. It made no difference. She orgasmed anyway and the orgasms were epic. Margot later told Chloe they were the best she'd ever had.

Leading them to the St. Andrew's Cross punishment station, Chloe whipped Dianne fifteen times on her back and fifteen times on her front after removing her slave jewelry. Dianne climaxed during the latter whipping. Matt attended to Dianne's aftercare when she was released.

Next, Chloe fastened Margot on the cross facing outwards. "You earned sixty for cumming six times without permission. I told you the three times you orgasmed while you were fucked would be to your breasts and cunt, didn't I, slave."

"Yes, Mistress,"

"Dianne tells me a whipping is never as bad as she thinks it's going to be. She even orgasmed from hers. What are your safe words?"

"Yellow and red, Mistress."

"Use yellow if you need me to slow down or go a tiny bit lighter than you think you can stand. Use red if you need to stop. I want you to withstand as much as you can, but you can always stop it if it's too much for you. Just say 'red' and it's over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're such a brave, strong, girl. I'm so proud of you. I'm going to give you two orgasms now. You have permission to cum."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Chloe finger banged Margot on the cross in front of everyone, making her cum hard twice, capturing her moans on with her lips. The punishment station was drawing a substantial crowd, wanting to see the young woman get whipped on her tits and cunt, the slaves sympathizing and the Dominant's interested. Chloe began, leaving fine red stripes on her skin, first her belly, then her tits, finally her mound. Despite seeing the stripes crisscrossing her breasts, it was never as bad as Margot imagined it would be. It stung, definitely, sometimes wickedly when it hit her tender nipples or her vaginal folds, but always just this side of intolerable. Even when Chloe warned her the last three would be to her clit, and they smarted like a bitch, she managed to cum with the first one, shocking her no end. Chloe finger fucked her again after she finished, making her orgasm last for a long time, then gently bringing her down. She was wrung out from the experience, but not from the pain, more from the pleasure which exhausted her.

Chloe released her and held her, whispering sweet nothings, telling her how proud Chloe was, how strong and brave Margot was, how wonderful a slave she was.

"You still have another thirty to go, Margot," Chloe said. "I'm going to tie you over the horse on the other punishment station and paddle your ass ten times. Then I'm going to invite two more strangers to fuck you. One in the cunt, one in the mouth. I want the one who fucks your mouth to cum all over your face. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand."

"I'm going to leave you there for five minutes when they're finished so everyone can see what a delightful slutty slave you are with a red ass, cum dripping out of your cunt and off your face. Then, I'll bring you back to Bill and Brianna and they will give you the remainder of your spanking. When your spanking is finished, I'll wipe the cum off your face. Remember your safe words. You have the right to use them at any time."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you know why I'm doing this, Margot?"

"Because you can?"

Chloe laughed. "I already know I can. I don't have to prove it to myself. I'm showing you how submissive you are and how much you love it. How many times have you cum since you got here?"

"Eighteen times, Mistress."

"Have you ever cum eighteen times in a few hours before? Even when you were fucking all of us on Friday night?"

"No, Mistress."

"You're experiencing slave heat. Your body is preparing itself for fucking, for pleasure, to be pleasing to others. It wants to be filled with hard cocks or big strap-ons, to give pleasure to a tasty cunt. It's what Dianne and every other slave feels, because it's your nature."

"Yes, Mistress."

"When the men fuck you bent over the horse, you have my permission to cum again, as much as you want. Take advantage of it, because I can take it away as easily as I give it."

"Yes, Mistress."

Chloe led her to the horse and tied her over it, feet spread, hands secured on the other side. She licked Margot to two more orgasms, then paddled her ass ten times with a leather wrapped paddle. Despite the heavy paddle sending shock waves through her lovely ass, Margot felt her pussy get warm and begin leaking, knowing she was going to get fucked again. Ten strokes and Chloe called two men up to the platform, one to fuck her cunt, the other her mouth. Thankfully, the one in her cunt was the larger of the two. She couldn't quite get all of the other dick in her mouth, making her gasp and sputter when he pushed to the back of her mouth, but she got most of him. Whatever she did, it was enough and soon she felt him swell and pull out and splatter his face with his warm sperm, coating it in a thick layer of cream. The second man continued fucking her cunt another five minutes before Margot felt him swell inside of her and leave his own deposit to leak out of her well fucked, pouting pussy.

While Margot half stood, half lay over the horse, Chloe stayed with her, stroking her back, her hair. A couple other Dominants wanted to fuck her more, but Chloe politely declined, telling them it was Margot's first day as a slave and she wasn't used to so much use.

"Too bad," one said. "She's a delicious slut."

"She is," Chloe agreed, "and she may be back in the future. Depends on whether she stays in New York or goes to LA."

"Where will you be?"

"Wisconsin."

"Why won't she be in Wisconsin with you?"

"A multitude of reasons. I wish I could keep her because, as you say, she's a delicious slut, but I can't. She'll need to find another Dominant."

"I'll take her off your hands."

"The choice is up to her. She hasn't quite decided if she wants a Master or Mistress yet. Turns out she likes a tasty twat as much as a big schlong."

The man laughed, patting her backside as he left.

After five minutes of presenting her ass and pussy to the crowd, Chloe released her and led Margot and Dianne back to the others, still on their leashes.

"Margot is still owed twenty swats. Bill, why don't you give her ten good ones on her ass and after ten minutes, Brianna can give her the other ten. I'm going to get something to wipe off her face."

Bill patted his lap and Margot draped herself over his legs.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Margot?" Bill asked.

"Yes, Master."

"What do you like about it?"

"Everything, sir."

"That's non-specific. Can you be clearer?"

"I was afraid of being punished, Master. When I witnessed Dianne being punished on Saturday morning, it kind of scared me, but everything else was kind of exciting to me. It's what made me the most nervous about submitting myself, but, at least the way Chloe's punished me, it hasn't been as bad as I expected it might be. Even when she whipped my tits and cunt, I was surprised by how little it hurt compared to how excited I was. I suppose I'll see if it's just the way Chloe does it, or if it would be the same with you and Brianna. I'm sure it's why she's having you both punish me, so I'll know."

"Yes, it seems Chloe is remarkably good at the whole Dominance thing. What did you think about what she did at the restaurant?"

"Truth be told, I was dripping, Master. I don't imagine I could do it all the time. The two drunks proved that, but while it lasted, I was floating."

"I will probably strike you harder than Chloe would. I'm stronger for one thing, and I'm accustomed to spanking Evelyn quite hard. It might take a while before you get used to how hard I'm inclined to strike you, but your safe words work with me too. Say 'yellow', and I'll ease up some. Say 'red' and I'll stop. It's only ten, so I'd like to see if you can take all ten normally. Any questions?"

"No, sir."

"Evelyn, lick our little slut to two orgasms, please."

"Yes, Master."

"I wasn't cleaned up after I was fucked on stage, sir. I've male cum leaking from me."

"She's tasted man cum before, haven't you, Evelyn?"

"Many times, sir." Smiling.

Evelyn got behind Margot and licked her to two delicious orgasms.

"Twenty-three, twenty-four," Margot whispered, almost to herself.

"Twenty-four what?" Bill asked.

"Twenty-four orgasms, sir, since I got here. I'm keeping track for Mistress."

Bill looked at Brianna and laughed. "No concerns over her endorphin level, is it?"

"None at all. What a horny bitch."

William gave her ten stiff swats to her ass. They were much harder than Chloe gave her, even with the paddle, but they weren't impossibly hard. Another ten might have required her to ask for relief, but from being a major concern before she'd started, punishments were a smaller problem than Margot thought they'd be.

Chloe returned with a warm, wet towel.

"I love they have real towels in the bathrooms," Chloe said, wiping Margot's face.

"Paper towels don't do a good job of cleaning cum covered faces," William said. "The dues for this place help pay for the real thing."

"What are the dues?"

"Five grand a month," Bill said.

Dianne looked around the room at all the people there. "A lot of rich fuckers in New York," she commented.

"Oops," Bill said, "Speaking to a Dominant without being asked a direct question, Dianne. A serious slip. You'd better replace Margot on my lap. Evelyn, two more orgasms, please."

Margot got up and Dianne replaced her. Evelyn began licking Dianne's frothy pussy.

As Evelyn gave Dianne her two orgasms, with Chloe's permission, Bill said, "There are a lot of rich fuckers in New York, but only the Dominants pay the dues. Submissives don't pay anything. There are a few who've come here looking for new Dominants. They're let in for free. They're collarless when they come in, strip naked and make their desires known, and leave with a collar on."

Bill began smacking Dianne's ass. She was surprised by how much harder they were than Chloe's, but remembered Evelyn got fifty just like it every single day, so she took it without complaint. Ten minutes had passed and Margot got over Brianna's lap and received ten more. They weren't as hard as Bill's, but still hurt. Her buns were burning and Margot had no desire to sit down, but that problem was immediately disposed of when Brianna told Margot to lick her cunt when she was finished. Instead of sitting, she got on her hands and knees and pleasured a potential Mistress to three orgasms.

"You're doing very good in the cunt licking department, Margot. It's hard to believe you did it for the first time two days ago. I want you to give two orgasms to Monique and Adele, please."

Margot moved to them and began pleasuring the two slaves, one after the other.

"You've had sex with both Matthew and me, Dianne. Is there anything more you wish to do?" Chloe asked.

"While I had sex with you both, it was in this small grouping. I want to fuck in front of everyone; to honor you both at the same time, Mistress. To take a position on one of the punishment platforms and lick you while Matt fucks my ass. Do not give me permission to cum, no matter how much I beg for it. Then put me in the stocks and punish me."

"Matt, I know you fucked Dianne in our little group; are you ready to get up on one of the punishment platforms and make a spectacle of yourself, because I will have everyone watching us?"

"Why not."

Chloe grinned. "One very public fucking, coming up. Margot, as soon as you're done pleasuring Brianna's slaves, I want you to sit between Brianna and William with your legs spread over one of theirs. You will start masturbating. You don't have permission to cum. As soon as you get close, you'll stop stroking yourself although I expect you to keep your hand on your pussy constantly. Bill and Brianna can play with your cunt if they wish and give you an orgasm, but you can't give yourself one."

She put the leash back on and led Dianne up to the stage to the left of the door. There was a low, padded platform that Chloe could lie on while Dianne licked her and Matt fucked Dianne. She had Dianne display. Dianne suddenly realized they weren't going to just fuck in a prominent location, Chloe was going to get everyone to watch.

In a very loud voice that carried throughout the room, Chloe said, "Ladies and gentlemen, Dominants and submissives, may I have your attention please?" She waited until the hum of voices died down and most of the people were watching them. "I direct your attention to this delicious piece of slave meat, my slave slut, Dianne."

"Are you going to sell her?" A male voice called out. "I'd buy that cunt in a heartbeat."

"Who wouldn't?" Chloe said. "Look at this face." Chloe stroked her cheek. "These magnificent tits." Chloe squeezed and caressed them, pinching her nipples. "This hot, juicy cunt." Chloe shoved two fingers into Dianne's cunt, making her gasp and orgasm. Chloe licked her fingers when her spasms ended. "Delish." She turned Dianne around. "This spectacular ass." She smacked it.

"Fifty thousand," a woman shouted.

"She's worth at least ten times that," Chloe said, "but alas, I can't sell this delightful creature. She saved my life and I love her a great deal. If it weren't for the fact she has a boyfriend, who's also on stage with us, I'd probably marry the bitch. He believes he has first dibs on her ring finger. Say hello, Matt."

"Hello, Matt."

"Fortunately, he carries around enough pecker for the two of us, because, you know, football jock." Chloe said football jock in a loud stage whisper, making everyone laugh.

"I asked Dianne what she would be willing to do to demonstrate how much she loved and adored me. She said she wanted to lick my pussy in front of all you fine people. I asked her what she'd do to prove she loved Matt equally to me. She said she'd let him fuck her ass in front of all of you to prove her love. So that's what she's going to do for your entertainment tonight; lick my cunt while Matt fucks her ass. Have a seat, relax, and get ready for a 'really beeg shew'," mimicking Ed Sullivan.

Chloe lay down on the platform with her hips near the edge. "Dianne, show everyone how much you love and adore your Mistress."

Dianne knelt, lifted up Chloe's skirt and pulled down her panties, burying her face in Chloe's dewy cunt.

"Matt," Chloe called out, "plug this slave's keister."

Matt made a slight bow to their audience and released the beast.

"Can I buy the football jock?" a falsetto male voice said. "Can he suck cock?"

Chloe laughed. "He's never even tried. For some unknown reason, he appreciates cunt as much as Dianne does."

Matt got behind Dianne and after lubricating his dick in her saturated pussy, pulled out and placed it in the center of her pucker and leaned forward, parting the muscle and easing his way in.

"Mistress, may I cum?" Dianne panted.

"No, you may not. Get to licking. No cumming."

Dianne rededicated herself to licking Chloe, trying to hold off. She held still except for her agile tongue, letting Matt do the driving. Mostly, he held still, letting Dianne's sphincter adjust to his size. When Dianne pushed back against him, he knew she was ready and began to fuck her. He went nice and slow, trying to put on a good show.

Chloe was cumming frequently and so no one had to guess at what was happening, kept up a running commentary of her pleasure. "That's it, baby. I'm real close. A little more pressure on my clit. That's right, so gooood. I'm cumming now. Oh, I love the fingers in my pussy stroking my g-spot. You do that so well. I'm going to cum again if you keep that up. That's wonderful. Right there. Make me cum again. Lick my asshole now, that's right. It's mahvelous, dahling. You could do this professionally, Pet. People would pay money. Fucking fantastic, that's right. I'm cumming again."

"Mistress, please let me cum," Dianne begged, feeling the avalanche building to a pressure point.

"No cumming, more licking. Dreamy, baby. You're so good at this. What a delightful pussy pleaser you are. I'm going to cum again."

Dianne had held out as long as she could. She'd tried holding still, she'd gone into subspace, tried putting her orgasm out of her mind. Her body quit listening to her. She was fucking back on Matt's dick, slow at first, then faster and faster.

The dam burst. Dianne screamed and squirted. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. I'm sorry, Mistress. Fuck meeeee!" Her scream tailed off as she shook like a can of paint in a mixing machine, still squirting. Dianne felt like her orgasm went on forever. When her shakes eased, she dived back into Chloe's cunt, trying to give her another orgasm before Matt could climax in her ass. Matt and Chloe orgasmed together, grunting and squealing and moaning in concert.

Matt's pulses in Dianne's bottom eventually died and he pulled out, still half hard. Dianne turned around like a shot and sucked Matt's cock into her mouth, cleaning him, grimacing at the taste, but sucking him clean. Chloe was leaning up on her elbows watching in amazement as Dianne took Matt ass to mouth. All of a sudden, Chloe realized where she was and what she'd been doing. Their audience was still there, many of them with their mouths gaping as they watched Dianne work her clean up magic. She pulled up her panties and pulled down the hem of her dress.

She stood up and said, "I believe her, don't you. She must really love the guy. Unfortunately, she orgasmed without permission. Keep sucking that ding dong, Dianne, while I whack your delectable derrière for cumming without my permission. Swallow all of his cum."

Dianne lifted her ass higher and wiggled it around like she couldn't wait to be smacked. Chloe laughed, got the leather covered paddle and smacked Dianne's bottom, rocking it. She gave her nineteen more just like it. After each one, Dianne wagged her ass, begging for the next. Three minutes after her paddling was done, Dianne extracted another load of Matt's sperm, the salty taste masking some of the aftertaste from her bunghole. Her last chore complete, Dianne stood up in her display position, facing the audience.

"Mistress, would you like a kiss?" Dianne asked, a glint in her eye and loudly enough her voice penetrated the stunned silence.

"What the hell," Chloe said, kissing her, shoving her tongue down Dianne's throat. Chloe grabbed Matt and pulled him in for a kiss too. She moved from Dianne to Matt, giving him some tongue. He then kissed Dianne.