Summer Surprise Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,589 Followers

People started clapping, then cheering. Chloe had them all face the audience and give a deep bow.

"Thank you," Chloe said. "Thank you, very much. We appreciate your applause. I'm glad you liked the show. Because my slave changed the script, I need to use some mouthwash."

They started to laugh. Chloe grabbed Dianne's hand and dragged her to the ladies room, where Chloe had earlier found a well stocked supply of hygiene products for a place where almost anything could happen. Matt was headed to the mens room. Little travel sized bottles of Listerine sat in a small basket on the sink along with towels, and other assorted products including lube. Chloe handed one to Dianne and then opened one for herself, gargling until the bottle was empty.

"Dianne, what the hell?"

"I wanted to do it, Mistress. Matt allowed me to come here tonight despite his misgivings. Sophia did it. It couldn't have been that awful. I wanted him to know how much I love him, despite what I give to you."

"Well it worked. He's got to know you love the bejesus out of him after that little stunt."

"You didn't have to kiss me, Mistress."

"I couldn't very well not. It was the perfect fucking ending to the show, and I knew it." Chloe laughed. "Upstaged by my own fucking slave. What a rush."

"Perhaps Master Bill or Mistress Brianna will spring for another bottle of champagne, Mistress."

Chloe laughed again. "God, I love you, Dianne."

"I love you too, Mistress."

"Let me wipe your ass for you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

******

They rejoined the rest of their group. Rosilyn, having seen Sophia do it before was perhaps the least affected by what happened. Margot was aghast. Someone else had gotten the same idea and purchased another bottle of champagne. They handed glasses to Dianne and Chloe. Matt already had a glass which he raised in a mini-toast. Chloe saw Margot still had her hand on her cunt, though it was still at the moment. Her legs were still draped over Bill's and Brianna's laps, leaving her wet cunt on display for everyone to see.

"Please tell me you were cleansed before that little display?" Brianna said to Dianne.

"That would be a lie, Mistress Brianna."

Brianna shook her head. "Do you do that frequently?"

"Never before, probably never again, Mistress," Dianne replied. "After Matt graciously gave his permission for me to visit the club tonight, I wanted to do something for him which would show how much I love him, despite the obedience I give my Mistress. My options were limited. I'd seen it done before and the person who did it, didn't die or even vomit. I figured if she could do it, I could do it. I do receive a cleansing on a regular basis, so there isn't much build up."

"Do you feel loved, Matt?" Brianna asked.

"Indeed I do; loved and a little freaked out. Did you put Dianne up to that, Chloe?"

"I told you I would never ask Dianne to do anything I wouldn't do. Sucking your shit encrusted cock is not on my bucket list. Dianne did that all on her lonesome."

Brianna looked at Chloe. "Don't look at me. Dianne changed the script on me. It was the perfect ending to the show. I'm sure everyone will talk about it for weeks. Call us crazy, but it worked."

Margot tapped Chloe's leg, attempting to get her attention.

"What do you want, Margot?"

"What's a cleansing?" Margot asked.

"Receiving enemas to clean out your rectum before anal sex," Chloe answered. "Normally, Dianne would have done that before sucking Matt's cock. She didn't."

"What did it taste like?" Margot asked Dianne.

"I have no frame of reference," Dianne said. "It's not a pleasant taste, but at least half of the distaste is both smell and knowing where it's been and what's on it. If I didn't know, it might not taste as bad as you think. It might be like a whipping. You expect it to hurt, and it does, but never as bad as you expect a whipping to be. You expect it tastes bad, and it does, but not as bad as you think it will. If you really want to know, you can let Matt fuck your ass and suck him after."

"Yeah, I think I'm going red alert on that," Margot said.

"Most people would agree with you," Monique said. "That's way out there for most submissives. Not many people are into it. I'm glad Dianne isn't clamoring to do it again. I've kissed that mouth and want to do it again. It might be a couple days before I kiss her again, though. You too, Chloe. Ugh."

"Hence the champagne." Chloe lifted her glass. "Thanks to whoever thought of another bottle."

"That would be Evelyn," Bill said. "We were all sitting around unable to believe what we'd just seen. She said, 'we're going to need another bottle of champagne.' Thanks, dear."

"Raise a glass to Evelyn," Matt said. "Cheerio."

They all toasted Evelyn.

A stranger walked up to them, a young woman slave in tow. "You should put on a show every week," he said. "That was impressive."

"I think this was a once in a lifetime gig," Chloe said. "I really can't see doing that again."

"Too bad. I have a boner that just won't quit. Thanks for this show."

"Sorry about your boner," Chloe said.

"I'm not. I'm going to put it to good use in this little tart. Good night."

"Did Margot cum while we were busy?" Chloe asked.

"She did," Brianna said. "Once."

"Which one of you made her cum?"

"Neither of us," William said.

"She masturbated to an orgasm?" Chloe said. "How dare the little bitch cum without permission."

"I don't think she was masturbating," Brianna said. "At least, her hand wasn't moving. It was sitting still on her pussy when she climaxed. It just sort of happened when you and Matthew climaxed together."

"A spontaneous climax? What a little whore you must be, Margot, to cum without any stimulation at all."

"It wasn't no stimulation. I was watching my Mistress and lover cumming as a result of Dianne. It was very sexy."

"I want you to keep your hand on your cunt and stay on the edge until we get home, even walking back to the limo. I want you ready to pop. I want your fingers juicing your cunt as much as possible without producing a climax."

"Yes, Mistress." Her hand stayed where it was, occasionally dipping into her slit when her arousal had ebbed somewhat.

They finished off the last bottle of champagne and Bill used a wall phone and called for their driver to pick them up. Chloe's two slaves dressed before everyone picked up their cell phones at the door. The were standing outside waiting for the car to arrive.

"Remember, Margot, you're to offer yourself to the driver for sex. I want you to make the offer as he helps you into the limo so he has time to think about it as he takes us back. By the time we reach Bill's, he should have a good stiff cock to fuck you with. He may use your mouth or cunt. Your ass is off limits as it still needs to be prepared for sex. You can finally cum when he fucks you. If he uses your mouth, you can finish stroking one off. If he uses your cunt, I'm sure you won't have any difficulty cumming. After he's fucked you, you can come to our room as before. You can take a shower before you climb into bed with us to clean you up after your night of sex. How many times did you cum?"

"Twenty-five, Mistress, including the spontaneous one."

"See if you can get the driver to make it an even thirty."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

"You don't mind if your driver gets fringe benefits, do you, Bill?" Chloe asked.

"Not at all. Perhaps I can cut back on his Christmas bonus," Bill laughed.

Robert pulled up and got out of the car to open the door for them, helping everyone to get into the limo. When he was helping Margot, she said, "Robert, I hope you'll allow me to fuck you later? Mistress said I may try getting to thirty orgasms today and I'm still five short."

Robert looked to William. "I'm not in charge of her and what you do on your own time is up to you," Bill said. "If you want to fuck her, fuck her."

Robert smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Miss. I'm sure I'll enjoy that very much."

As she slid into the car, she put her hand on Robert's cock. "I'm looking forward to it." She released it with a smile and got in.

Margot giggled when she sat next to Chloe. "I feel like such a slut."

"You are a slut, dear. I'm giving you permission to be one," Chloe said. "How many different men have you fucked and sucked tonight?"

"Five so far. Robert will make six, Mistress."

"Not to mention the women you've pleasured. Do you see what a whore I turn you into when you surrender your will to me?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm your whore."

"Yes, you are. In fact, I'm in need of your services now. Show Robert how willingly you have sex."

"Yes, Mistress."

Margot lowered Chloe's panties and went under her skirt to lovingly caress and lick her beautiful and tasty cunt. She gave Chloe three fast orgasms before they reached Bill's residence. Since they were in the garage, Chloe had Margot remove her clothes before she got out of the car so Robert would see what a delightful creature he'd be fucking. Of course, the other slaves quickly stripped as well, since it was a safe place.

******

When Margot showered and rejoined her Mistress, Chloe and Dianne were in a sixty-nine while Matt fucked Dianne.

"Did you make it to thirty orgasms, slave?"

"Only twenty-nine, Mistress."

"We can fix that. Take Dianne's place. Matt can be the seventh cock you've had to fuck or suck tonight and we'll ensure you make it to thirty or more."

With her Mistress licking her and Matt's big prick fucking her, Margot had no problem making it to thirty-five. Her Mistress cleaned Matt's cum from her cunt after he climaxed, giving her the last one. She went to sleep cradled in her Mistress's arms. Margot could barely believe it, orgasming thirty-five times since going to the club, not to mention the ones she had in the restaurant earlier. She was exhausted with pleasure and slept the sleep of the dead all night long.

******

After breakfast the next morning, Margot was in the display position in front of Bill and Brianna after Dianne showed her how to stand. She was conscious of the liquid leaking from her cunt and trickling down her legs.

"Margot tells me she has no real preference between the two of you," Chloe said. "Should I auction her off?"

"If Bill wants to buy her, I can't stop him. He can buy and sell me several times over," Brianna said.

"I've decided I'm not going to take Margot," Bill said. "I'll defer to Brianna."

"Why not, Master?" Evelyn said, sitting beside her husband and Master.

"I'd prefer to take one closer to our age than a twenty-something year old, if I decide to take one at all. I don't want you to feel you have to compete with someone much younger than yourself. Besides, she might fuck me to death."

Evelyn laughed and kissed her Master. "I won't argue about it, sir, lest you give me another spanking so soon after my regular spanking, but I'm not averse to sharing you with someone else anymore, young or not."

"I appreciate that. I'm still considering it. There's no rush, so if Brianna wants her, she can have Margot."

"She'll be an excellent addition," Brianna said. "I came here to help with training a Dominant and come away with two new slaves, and possibly another Mistress as well if Alice is interested after I meet her. Are you sure you're willing to leave New York for LA, Margot?"

"If it please you, Mistress, and you want me. It will take a couple months to get my affairs in order to move. I'll need to give notice for both my apartment and my job, arrange to have what things I need moved."

"May I keep her collar until I can replace it with one of my own, Chloe?"

"Of course. At the time I purchased it, I didn't think I'd have a submissive for longer than a few hours, so I purchased a dog collar for less than a buck at a Dollar Store. You can keep it or throw it away. I've used in on Dianne until she received her permanent collar, then Rosilyn and now, Margot. I've gotten every penny's worth of value for it."

"Bill, I'd like you to take over training Margot for me while she remains in New York. Every chance you get, work with her to turn her into a better slave slut. Make sure she licks lots of cunt. I'm sure Evelyn and Delphine would be happy to be practiced on. Put her on a Slave Trainer frequently, instill a little discipline on her. To the extent you're comfortable with it, fuck the little slut. As far as I'm concerned, she can pleasure your servants as well. Might as well keep her slave heat on simmer."

"Be happy to. I suspect she'll be a delightful slave to have around. She responded well to Chloe's Dominance. She seems to enjoy her slavery. Why don't you pleasure your new Mistress, slave, show her how much you enjoy your submission. Crawl to your Mistress, kiss her feet, then pleasure her until she tells you to stop."

"Yes, sir." Margot dropped to her knees, crawled to Brianna and kissed her bare feet, then went under her dress to lick her cunt.

"Rosilyn, don't be a slug. Adele and Monique are senior slaves. Take care of their pleasure, three orgasms apiece."

"Yes, Mistress." Rosilyn made herself useful between first Monique's legs, then Adele's.

"Chloe, I'd like to give you a gift," William said.

"You don't have to do that," Chloe said. "You've done enough."

"No, but I want to." He handed Chloe a new Slave Trainer. "I think every Dominant should have one of these for their female slaves. I find it a formidable instrument for addressing slave behavior. Evelyn prefers almost any punishment before this one. Yet it leaves no marks, nor harms a slave in the slightest."

Chloe threw her arms around Bill. "Thank you. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. I hope to see you soon. Rosilyn, as soon as you've taken care of Brianna's slaves, you need to pack and get ready to go home."

Rosilyn paused what she was doing long enough to say, "Yes, Miss Chloe," before diving back between Monique's legs. Dianne, Matt and Chloe went to pack up for their return to Wisconsin. They had far more clothes than what they'd brought.

******

Dianne was pleasuring the stewardess, Ann, on William's plane, buried between her thighs. Ann was clutching the arms of the chair she was on, panting hard and moaning quite vociferously. Chloe was standing behind Ann with her hands squeezing her breasts under her flight uniform.

"Ann, since you're stuck in Wisconsin for the night," Chloe whispered, "why don't you come with us. We'll make sure you get well fucked tonight. It's mostly women, but Matt has a great cock if you like to mix some dick in with your cunt."

"Oh, fuck," Ann said, "better than this?"

"For sure. For one thing, you can lie down. You don't have to worry about your job and can take your time without worrying if you should be serving drinks or snacks. Matt, show Ann your cock so she knows what she can have if she joins us."

Matt pulled his erection out of his pants, smiling the whole time. It was hard from watching Dianne and Ann. Ann looked at it, long and thick, had to be close to nine inches long. She shuddered, thinking of it inside her.

"Look at it, Ann. Have you ever seen such a nice, big cock in your life? Think about me licking your clit while Matt pushes that thick salami into your steamy cunt and Dianne licks your asshole. Doesn't that sound lovely?"

Ann moaned, cumming again. Brianna, Monique and Adele watched in amazement as Chloe seduced another woman. Rosilyn was licking Brianna.

"Fine. I'll do it," Ann exclaimed. "Tell me when and where to show up."

"My friend, Sophia is coming to pick us up. Ride with us. You can come back to the airport with Brianna and her two slaves."

"Fuck, I'm cumming again," Ann moaned, gripping the arm rests harder, knuckles white.

"Dianne, give her one more before you stop. Thank you, Ann. I'm looking forward to it."

Chloe released her breasts and sat down next to Brianna.

"What the fuck!" Brianna exclaimed. "Is she a lesbian?"

"I don't think so," Chloe said. "She said no woman had ever touched her before Dianne licked her on the flight to New York."

"How the hell do you do that?"

"Look, you're used to being surrounded by known lesbian lovers. Half of the women I dated didn't even know they liked women when I met them. I didn't know until I was a Sophomore. Plus, I was busy. I didn't have time to search for other lesbians. If I liked someone, I hit on them. Nothing too crass, you understand. I didn't jump them or beg to lick their cunts. Mostly I asked them out for coffee and tentatively explored their feelings for women. Some were lesbian, some were bi, some just curious. I could work with anyone who had a spark of interest. Plus, I used to go through a lot of different women, one or two a month, searching for the right one. I found one in Monica. Dianne would be another if she were exclusively mine. She's not, so I have to share until I find another one just for me. There's no point in wasting time. It actually helps that Matt's part of the picture. They may be curious about a woman lover, but still nervous about it. If they know they can fuck Matt too, it takes some of the worry out of it. And if I dial in another woman, Dianne gets more time with Matt. It works for all of us."

"She's right, Mistress," Monique said. "None of us has really had to go hunting for sex or companionship for a long time. It's there and available. We got Marcia as part of inviting Sam to breed you. Even Dawn was a result of her attraction to Sam and Marcia. We haven't really gone searching for dates for years. Chloe is still a hunter/gatherer. We're settled. We're getting two of her leftovers, Rosilyn and Margot. If Alice is also a hunter/gatherer, she might be good for the business, bring in fresh blood. Even Julia, with her own interest in Dominance, attracted a woman submissive to her. She was searching, we're not."

"Normally, I would have passed Dianne by," Chloe said. "We both needed a roommate instead of a lover and she was definitely a guy person when I met her, grieving her dead husband. She didn't want anyone hitting on her, let alone a woman. Matt was her interest, and only after several months of ignoring anyone, and my friendship with Matt became the conduit for our eventual polyamory. Dianne's open slavery is drawing attention from others, first Margot, and we'll see about Ann. I don't get a submissive vibe, but she's curious about women now. She's about to find out how deep her interest extends. Dianne's open submission has been intriguing to Alice, as a potential Dominant, and another waitress, Andrea, who is probably submissive. I've already spanked her and she's preparing her ass for anal sex tomorrow morning with ass to mouth to follow.

"I'm putting Dianne out there. I put Rosilyn out there. I made Rosilyn orgasm in a restaurant after asking for permission to cum so loudly the whole restaurant heard her. Most people will recognize you and your slaves as lesbian, but you tone down the submission. Most people wouldn't recognize the subtlety of their collars and bracelets. Making Dianne and Rosilyn so openly submissive is drawing other submissives. Dianne was the key to Margot, not me, except I was pushing Dianne out there, exposing her for what she is."

"Interesting," Brianna said. "It's true, I haven't been out trolling for a long time. Essentially, I have more than I need, but I do need to expand my business and I'd prefer lesbian submissives. I'm excited by the prospect of adding Rosilyn and Margot, although it will be a full year before Rosilyn is fully in the fold. Perhaps I should also meet with Andrea."

"She's coming to Sophia's tomorrow morning for her anal sex. I sent her to Alice for more cunt licking training. I told her not to cum for the past week so her orgasms would be better. It will be interesting to see if she obeyed. Alice will be at Sophia's tonight," Chloe said. "You'll be able to check out Sophia in regard to how you want her to manage Rosilyn, and Alice regarding your business needs. I'd like to hold off on Rosilyn's piercings and any tattoos you want for her until after the play, so she's not sore and can pay attention to what she needs to learn, but you can discuss with Alice what you want for her when the play is done and Alice can do everything. Tell Sophia what you want Roz to do in terms of exercise and obedience and she can make sure your wishes are followed. She'll be doing the same to Dianne for me."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,589 Followers