All Comments on 'Summer Surprise Pt. 03'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ArdieffArdieffalmost 3 years ago

Emotional chapter. The amount of hate swirling around in the US is so sad and scary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stop with the hatred of anyone who disagrees with you. Outside of Islamic terrorists political violence is rare in the US, when it does happen it is almost always an environmentalist or paid civil rights protester. Of course if you trust the elite media you don't know that, but the real numbers are available if you want them.

Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Disagree totally with Anonymous. The statistics I gave in previous chapter are real, from the FBI. What about the Capital riots on January 6. Were they being paid or environmentalists? Were they Islamic terrorists? People died. I don't hate those who disagree with me, but I do disagree with them. Using terms like Elite Media sounds more like brainwashing than informed discussion.

FriskyMindFriskyMindalmost 3 years ago

I haven’t even been able to respond. I had to read it a little bit at a time cause I kept crying. I think if you haven’t lived something, or loved someone who has, it’s very difficult to understand the experience. You did well, Thor, tho I’m not surprised by that. I was a very lucky young lesbian. I hadn’t grown up being told that being gay was a sick, horrible thing by my family , my friends, and we didn’t go to church. I accepted it as a part of myself easily. Many of my gay friends weren’t so lucky. One young woman’s parents had her committed. Another was forced to live in the garage when her parents found out. One male friend and his boyfriend were attacked on the street. My friend was seriously injured. His bf was killed. Gay kids kill them selves every day. In the 40 years since I came out, things have improved, but there’s still a long way to go, and I found this story disturbingly plausible. Thank you again, Thor, for shining a light on an important subject.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

I just started re-reading this chapter, and unfortunately it reminds me that our society has just gotten worse, not better, in regards to hate groups and violence. Sad. Real Sad. The author asks an important question. Why can't we accept those that are different from us? In the 15 months that have passed since this chapter was written, our society has gotten worse, not better. And there does not appear to be an answer is sight.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm done. Too much preaching and no romance. Went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you're the same Anonymous who commented on the previous chapter, I guess you didn't learn anything. New knowledge can't enter closed minds. Shame.

These few chapters go way beyond what's expected on a smut site - they may be the most important chapters on the whole fucking site.

Live and let live, or we're all fucked!

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing, Thor.

Dixon (UK), still an old hetero guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous