Summer Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about that. I think I've had an erection since 7:30 this morning."

"What brought that on?" Dianne asked. "And does it mean you're going to ejaculate prematurely?" She had his hand and was leading him to the bedroom.

"When I came into the bedroom to dress for my test, I saw you and Chloe snuggled together in the bed, half naked and looking mighty fine."

"Only half naked? I recall going to bed all naked." Dianne was unbuttoning Matt's shirt.

"You had the sheet pulled up to your waists." Matt started on his jeans, showing Dianne he wasn't joking about the state of his cock.

Dianne smiled when she saw it, dropping to her knees.

"You aren't going to be as bad as Marty is, are you?" she asked before engulfing the top half of his prick in her mouth.

"I'm not as bad as Marty. I went to my test, didn't I? But I have to say you sure looked sweet, limbs all entangled, you're both incredible looking women."

Dianne nodded, unwilling to quit what she was doing.

"You're going to make me cum pretty quick," Matt groaned, starting to thrust a little into Dianne's voracious mouth.

He could feel her smile. She looked up at him before sliding all the way to the base of his cock. Matt couldn't help it as his hot cum boiled up from his balls, through his engorged cock, and shot like a firehose into those willing lips, which lightly sucked on him as her tongue swirled around the crown of his cock.

Waiting until his cock stopped twitching and she'd managed to pump out all she could, Dianne looked up at her lover with a huge grin. "Now, I don't have to worry about you cumming too soon."

She stood up and removed her clothing, revealing her perfect naked body. He growled, grabbed her, and fell with her onto the bed, kissing and caressing every inch of bare skin he could find.

They had sex for a very long time before Matt climaxed again, Dianne cumming several times in the process.

Matt rolled over, panting, a light sweat sheen on both their skins.

"That was almost worth not having sex the past few days," Matt said. "That was amazing."

"It really was," Dianne readily agreed. "That reminds me. I had an interesting chat with Chloe this morning after you left."

"About what?"

"She asked me if I was serious about having thought of sex with her before I met you."

"Were you?"

"It crossed my mind. Curiosity mostly, but I wanted a stable roommate more than I wanted to experiment with a woman. Then I met you and the question became moot anyway. I'd never do that to you and neither would Chloe. She said having sex with me while I was with you would make her the biggest shit in the world."

"Are you still curious what it would be like?"

"Not enough to jeopardize what I have with you. I love you. You know that."

"You know she offered to have sex with me when I was in at my lowest?"

"I do. She told me when I first met your family. It intrigued me why a young, healthy, male who was offered no strings attached sex with someone as beautiful as Chloe would turn it down. It's one of the reasons I wanted to meet the real you, not the shell shocked wreck who kept showing up on Chloe's door."

"Yeah. It didn't feel right taking a pity fuck from my lesbian ex-girlfriend. Kind of like why you didn't try it out. I needed the friend more than I needed the sex. At the time, I was still pretty hung up on Elaine and I felt I'd be cheating on her, sick as that is."

"Not so sick. You were grieving a lost love. I couldn't have sex with you as soon as I might have either for the same reason. It felt like cheating on Robert. The night I came into your room, I actually tried talking to him, Robert that is, telling him I'd met you and cared for you and thought you were a good man he'd approve of. Of course, he didn't answer, but I felt better for talking to him and making my feelings known. I knew he wouldn't want me grieving for the rest of my life, but I didn't want to leap into someone else's arms too fast, either. It felt like if I did, I wouldn't be honoring his loss enough."

"I think you should have sex with Chloe."

Dianne was thunderstruck. "Why?"

"Because I think she needs it, like I needed it when she came over and offered."

"What makes you think she would accept a pity fuck any more than you would?

"From me, it would be a pity fuck because she doesn't fuck guys and I know that. 'I'm sorry Monica died, here's some dick for you in recompense, even though you don't really like dick, at least I'll make you feel good for a little while.' You, on the other hand, are curious about sex with a woman and would be satisfying your curiosity."

"And you don't think she'd believe I was satisfying my curiosity because she lost Monica?"

"That would be part of the reason, but not the only reason. It gives her an excuse to lie to herself. An alternative reason. Besides, you really would like to see what it's like, wouldn't you?"

"But not at the risk of losing you. I don't want to lose you."

"You wouldn't lose me. I'm telling you you can and should. You're not cheating on me. You love me, right?"

"More than anything."

"Even if the sex is better than you expect, do you think those feelings about me are going to change? That you'll suddenly become a lesbian and want to leave?"

"I don't believe that, no. But I don't know what would happen any more than you do. Plus, it's got as much chance of fucking Chloe up as making her feel better."

"She already had sex with Elaine. Did that fuck her up?"

"I'm sure she felt guilty, just as I would have felt fucking some other man a few days after Robert died. Just because she hasn't been bemoaning it, doesn't mean she doesn't regret it."

"She's sleeping naked in our bed. We're a replacement for Monica in that sense. This is just a little bit more."

"What are you getting out of this? Do you want to watch?"

"No. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy it, but that's not the reason. I wouldn't expect to be there watching you have sex. I just hope it helps her is all. I still care for her. I care for you. I'm not worried about our relationship."

"Would you do this for Marty if he lost Yolanda. How far are you willing to go for your friends? How far do you expect me to go?"

"No. Chloe is it. I wouldn't want you doing this for anyone else but her."

"Just once, or am I on the hook any other time she wants sex? What if I don't like it?"

"Don't overthink this. It's simple really. You get to find out what it's like to fuck a girl and Chloe gets a little comfort. If you don't like it, you don't ever do it again. I certainly wouldn't dream of trying to make you do something you didn't like. If you enjoy it, maybe you do it more than once or maybe once is enough. Who knows, a few more times might be needed, depending on how you both feel afterwards."

"I feel like you're pimping me out."

"I get that but you know that's not the case. This would just be friends helping out a friend in need. I know you feel as badly for her as I do."

"And you're completely okay with the concept of me having sex with a person not yourself, and are willing to face whatever consequences might come of it?"

"What consequences?"

"The ones we don't know about. The ones I warned Beth about. The ones that jump up and bite you in the ass because they were unforeseen. I could guess at some. I like it so much I decide a woman is who I want to be with. That it makes Chloe feel worse about herself and not better. That we end up hurting our relationship because it bothers you more than you think it would. That we fuck up all three of our relationships to the point we don't speak to each other."

"Do you think any of those things are going to occur?"

"Not particularly, but they might. Chloe already feels she stuck a dagger in your heart the first time she had sex with a woman. This time, it would be sex with your woman. Even worse in her mind. She said so herself."

"Then, she was cheating on me, not being honest about our relationship. Now, it's not. She has my blessing to have sex with you."

"You need to tell her she has your blessing."

"If it comes to that, I will. So we're playing the odds that none of those bad things will happen and we're doing a good thing for someone we both care about."

"I can't believe we're talking about this."

"I know. I'm a little surprised myself, but I'm okay with it. Imagining you with another man makes me dark inside, but imagining you helping Chloe makes me feel good."

"I'm not ready to do it now. I want to think about this some more. I may decide we're crazy for even contemplating this, so don't try and pressure me. Let me work it out on my own. If I decide to do it, I'll tell you and you can tell Chloe."

"I'm good with that."

"Is that another erection?"

"You can see it is."

"Did you get it because you're thinking of me having sex with Chloe?"

"It's not the only reason, though it does play a part. Watching your well fucked naked body is also a part of it."

"Then our discussion was at least good for one thing, because damn if I don't want to feel that bad boy in me again."

"Is that partly because you're thinking of sex with Chloe?"

"You bastard. Yes. Somewhat. Fuck you!"

"I'm waiting."

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on!"

"Still waiting for the fucking part," Matt laughed. "You can leave the horse out of it."

Dianne smiled and mounted him and easily slid down over his thick prick. Criminy, that felt good. Five orgasms later, four of Dianne's and one of Matt's, they got up, showered, dressed, and looked for food.

******