Summer Surprise Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress."

Dianne started studying, having spent little time on Monday doing so. Chloe disappeared into her room with the door closed. Matt got home and waved Dianne to her knees so he could use her mouth. Apparently, he'd been thinking of this for a while as his cock was already hard. Dianne's experience sucking his cock since Elaine taught her had prepared her to take all of him any time and any way he wished. It only took ten minutes for him to send a surge of cum down her throat.

"Where's Chloe?" Matt asked. "I expected her to be sitting here gloating."

"She went into her room about forty-five minutes ago, closing the door behind her. Haven't seen her since."

Matt went to change into lounging clothes, loose sweats, and joined Dianne on the couch. Fifteen minutes later, the door to Chloe's room burst open and out walked a young man!

Fairly short and slim in stature, shortish hair, moussed on top to a spiky hair style, a Robert Downey, Jr./Ironman/Tony Stark mustache and goatee, trendy suit and tie. The face was a little fuller and didn't have Chloe's boobs, but it was definitely Chloe once you got past the outward appearance.

"Hey there, name's Karl," she said in a lower, huskier voice, stepping across the room. She grabbed Matt's hand and shook it. "Pleased to meet you." Nodding, "Ma'am," kissing Dianne's hand. "Can I say you look spectacular sitting there all naked and gorgeous."

Chloe grabbed her crotch like she was adjusting her growing cock. She even had a semi-suspicious bulge in the pants. Matt and Dianne looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Too much?" Chloe's voice said, smiling.

"Too perfect, Mistress," Dianne said, looking her up and down. She reached out and grabbed the bulge, which felt cock like without being questionably too big or too hard or too soft.

"If I'm wearing this or any other boys clothes, I'm Karl, not Chloe or Mistress. We can't give it away with a careless slip of the tongue. Marty and Yolanda are coming over later to go over what we're going to be doing tomorrow. I want everyone to stay in character and treat me like a guy. If you see me making any obvious slips, point them out. I've only got a few hours to iron this out. I'm going to act like a rich twit with a bit of an attitude, maybe a smattering of Napoleon complex since I'm on the short side. If I hit a note that seems off, bring it to my attention. Same with my voice. I need to talk lower all night. If I slip into my normal voice, call me on it. I'm going to be mimicking a lot of what you and Marty do tonight, Matt, to get the guy mannerisms down. We're having pizza. Sophia is coming over too. She doesn't know I'm dressed like this. Introduce me like I don't know her. I want to see how long it takes her to figure it out."

Matt and Yolanda came over first, enjoying the sight of a naked Dianne, seeing her tattoo and piercings for the first time.

Marty grinned. "Ready for round two," Marty said, eyeing her up and down.

Yolanda swatted his arm, though she smiled when she did it. Chloe was paying attention to everything Marty did in his interactions with both Dianne and Yolanda, especially the way his eyes moved over Dianne's body. Then, Marty walked all around her, eyeing 'Karl' up and down. He reached out and touched her cheek.

"Too bad you can't have a five o'clock shadow. There's no stubble there at all. Most guys have a little sandpaper on the cheeks unless they just shaved. Damn, it sure looks good though."

'Karl' did to Yolanda what Marty had just done to Dianne, eyeing her up and down appreciatively. "Looking hot, Yolanda. If you ever want a real man, let me know," in her Karl voice.

"It's a damn good thing I know it's you, Chloe," Marty laughed. "I would have slugged a guy who undressed her the way you just did."

"Karl. You can't slip up, Marty. If I'm dressed like a guy, it's Karl. Let's go over what I need you two to say and do tomorrow."

They went over tomorrows script, practicing what everyone was going to say and then modifications to that based upon the reactions to various lines they threw out. Dianne pretended to be Rosilyn and came up with different responses she might have to different things which might be said. As far as Matt or Dianne could tell, Chloe didn't slip out of character at all.

Sophia came at six in accordance with her invite and was introduced to 'Karl', Marty and Yolanda. Sophia had seen Marty and Yolanda in Dianne's film, but never met them in person before. Karl was mimicking Marty's and Matt's interactions with Sophia.

"Where's Chloe?" Sophia said, not seeing her around. "She said she needed to talk."

"She had to step out for a few," Matt said. "She'll be back shortly."

Karl asked Dianne, "Where did you meet Sophia?"

"We met her while Mistress was buying me some sex toys, like the Ben Wa balls currently buried in my cunt," Dianne smiled.

"A lovely cunt it is, too. I wouldn't mind shoving my cock into this sweet bitch, Matt. Is she available for partying with me and a couple friends?"

"Not with guys," Matt said, "only women, according to the agreement she has with her Mistress and me when she decided to make her slavery permanent."

"Too bad," Karl said, loosely grabbing his cock momentarily. "How about you, Sophia. You're one of the loveliest MILF's I've ever seen. You getting enough action."

"You are the rudest little shit I've ever seen," Sophia said. "Why the hell are Matt and Dianne even hanging around with you? I thought they had better taste than this."

"Must be my money and good looks," Karl said. "No offense. I think a spade should be called a spade and a MILF a MILF. If you're not interested, just say so."

"I'm not interested," she huffed.

The pizza delivery man knocked and Karl said, "I've got this. I know how hard up for money you are." Karl went to the door, paid for the pizzas and brought them back to the living room, tossing the boxes on the coffee table. "Dig in, folks, before it gets cold."

"Can I get a plate and silverware, Dianne?" Sophia asked.

"Of course, Miss Sophia. Yolanda, would you like a plate and silverware as well."

"Please."

Dianne got plates for Yolanda, Sophia and herself and let the 'boys' fend for themselves. Karl folded a slice and ate it, almost stuffing his mouth full. He carried on some boy talk, talking sports, the end of the school year and questioning Marty and Yolanda about their plans after graduating. After eating three pieces of pizza, Karl licked his fingers clean, and sat down on the couch next to Dianne wrapping an arm around her shoulders, letting his hand dangle over Dianne's breast. Sophia was so mad she was almost steaming, but Matt didn't say anything, so she kept her mouth shut with an effort.

Karl saw the string from the Ben Wa balls coming out of Dianne's pussy. He put his hand on the string. "Is this how you remove those ball things from your twat?"

Dianne was having a hard time maintaining a straight face by this time. "Yes, Karl," she said.

Karl started pulling the cord, popping the first ball out. Dianne moaned, close to cumming. He pulled the second ball out, Dianne moaning more as it popped out.

"Nice and gooey," Karl said. He reached down and ran his finger over one of the balls and licked his fingers again, just like the pizza.

Sophia couldn't take any more. "Matt, Dianne doesn't have Chloe's permission to cum."

"Does she really need permission to cum?" Karl asked, a genuine look of amazement on his face. "Is that right, Dianne; you need permission from Chloe to cum?"

"Yes, Karl. I need permission from my Mistress."

"Would my permission suffice?" Karl asked.

"Yes, Karl. Your permission would suffice," Dianne said, choking back a laugh which made her shiver.

"You have my permission to cum then," Karl said, jamming two fingers into Dianne's cunt and finger fucking her to a fast orgasm. Dianne gasped and spasmed.

Sophia leapt to her feet. "Stop that, you fucking asshole. She can't have sex with other men."

"This isn't sex," Karl said, "just a little masturbation."

Matt, Marty and Yolanda finally lost it, bursting into peals of laughter. Dianne would have joined them if she weren't cumming so hard on 'Karl's' fingers. Karl never lost it, still maintaining character even in the face of everyone else's laughter.

"What the hell is so damn funny. I don't understand why you're putting up with this shit, Matt, but I'm leaving. Tell Chloe I'll talk to her later." Sophia stalked to the door.

"Wait, Sophia," Chloe's voice said before she reached the door.

Sophia turned, still not seeing Chloe, but Karl had a massive grin on his face. "Don't leave or Dianne won't be able to lick your cunt tonight," Chloe's voice said out of Karl's face.

"Chloe?"

'Karl' stood up, rushed to Sophia and wrapped his arms around Sophia and kissed her fiercely on the mouth before whispering in her ear. "Pretty damn good disguise, huh?"

Sophia held her at arms length and looked 'Karl' over closely. "Oh my fucking God!"

"I'm not really happy with the wig. It will probably do for tomorrow, but I may need to get my hair cut before Friday so Rosilyn can run her hand through my hair."

"No wonder everyone is laughing their asses off. I must look a complete fool."

"It's supposed to fool you. You're not a fool, but I admit I had fun with it. I think this will work on someone who doesn't know me, don't you?"

"I certainly hope so."

Chloe led Sophia back to the couch and she started pulling her mustache and beard off and pulled some prosthetics from her cheeks and suddenly Chloe was back again except for the wig.

"We good Marty, Yolanda? You'll meet me outside the library tomorrow at nine?"

"We'll be there, Chloe," Marty said. "We'll even practice our lines some more tonight."

"I'm really looking forward to the Prince tribute band," Yolanda said. "Taylor Swift I can take or leave, but Prince is my hunk, other than Marty anyway."

After they were gone, Dianne's Mistress had Sophia mount Dianne in a sixty-nine, while Matt slowly fucked Sophia to several splendid orgasms.

"Was getting fooled worth it?" Chloe asked.

"Sure was," Sophia panted, exhausted.

"We're going to need your help to pull this off."

"What kind of help?"

"Money and your car."

"Tell me."

******

One of the things Fiona had learned was that Rosilyn stopped at the library every Wednesday to return and check out books before her morning class. Chloe was in her guy gear loitering with the other two, although they were about twenty feet away from her so Marty would have to yell. When Rosilyn came out of the library, Marty and Yolanda started walking to her.

"Hey, Karl. You get those Taylor Swift concert tickets for Friday?"

"Of course I did. I told you I had a connection. Front row seats and backstage passes after the concert."

Rosilyn stopped dead in her tracks, and looked to see who was talking.

"Fucking A, man. How much did that set you back?"

Marty and Yolanda had reached Chloe. Rosilyn drifted closer.

"Five big ones," 'Karl' said.

"Five hundred?" Yolanda said.

"Are you kidding? Five grand. Five hundred wouldn't even get one seat, let alone four."

"Did you find a date yet?" Marty asked.

"Not yet. That fucking dyke, Alice, told me she wouldn't put out for a man even though I spent over a thousand dollars for her ticket. Gives it away to some girl but not to someone who can do things for her."

Rosilyn had been aching to get her hands on one of those concert tickets. This guy sounded like a real asshole, but she'd practically promised someone else a blow job if they could get her tickets, but he hadn't come through. Maybe she could promise something to this one until she saw the concert and then dump him. Perhaps he'd be satisfied with a blow job.

"Excuse me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I'd love to see the Taylor Swift concert. I don't have a thousand dollars, but I could reimburse you a couple hundred, maybe."

Karl leaned back against one of the pillars outside the library and gave her a once over that made her feel he had x-ray vision and was looking at her naked body. Some men seemed to have perfected the look. He seemed to like what he saw because she saw him smile.

"What's your name?"

"Rosilyn, Rosilyn Bechtold."

"Rosilyn. You aren't a lesbian, are you Rosilyn? I'm sick of those damn queers."

"Hell no," Rosilyn said truthfully. "I hate them too. Found a couple of them fucking in the ladies room on Monday. One of the bitches threw my lipstick in the toilet because I called her on being a dyke."

"Why should I bring you to a thousand bucks a seat concert, Rosilyn?"

"I love Taylor Swift and Prince. I've been trying to get tickets for two months."

"So do half the women at this college. Why should I invite you when I can invite practically anyone? What makes you so special?"

"I've been known to show my appreciation when people do me favors."

"Appreciation. Marty does that sound like a code word for wash my car or cook me dinner? What do you think, Yolanda?"

"It sounded to me like she was offering sex," Marty said, "or she only has a vague understanding of what appreciation should be for $1250 dollar seats and backstage passes."

"Sounded like she was whoring herself out to me too," Yolanda said. "I could be wrong, but I doubt it."

"It would only be a possibility," Rosilyn said, "not a promise. I'd have to know you a little better at least."

"Good thing I'm not a Vice officer," Karl said. He paused. "So, you wouldn't fuck me without knowing me a little better. Maybe wait until after the concert, then say thanks, but no thanks. Is that what I'm sensing here."

"You could be a serial killer or something," Rosilyn said. "Not a promise, but if you're nice enough, I'd be grateful."

"Fine. Kiss me."

"Right here? Right now?"

"Where better? If I'm a serial killer, I'd want you in some out of the way place. Do it here, I'm unlikely to kill you in front of everyone. I can see if you even kiss worth a damn. Let's see how much thanks, no thanks, I'm risking here."

Rosilyn looked around and decided what the hell, it's only a kiss. Karl was only a couple inches taller than she was. Even Yolanda looked more dangerous than Karl was. She leaned up for a quick peck on the lips, but Karl grabbed her and laid a giant, open mouthed kiss on her. Rosilyn fought it momentarily, but it was just a kiss, so she relaxed and kissed him. He was a damn fine kisser, and he didn't grab her or anything except to hold her close. Fifteen seconds later, he released her.

"Not bad. Now we know each other a little better. If you want to get to know me even more, meet me at the The Waterfront Restaurant tonight at eight. If you don't show up, I guess that means you're not down for the Taylor Swift concert. Wear something nice that shows off your assets. Ask the hostess for the Karl Hamilton party. Marty, Yolanda, I'll see you tonight."

"We'll be there," Marty promised, "if you're paying. I don't have enough money for The Waterfront."

"Not a problem. I may not have a date for the concert yet, but I've got loads of money."

******

Dianne attended all of her normal Wednesday classes and everyone had gotten used to seeing her led about on a leash, so she wasn't attracting near the attention she had when it started. Additionally, she was wearing slightly more conservative clothes. Today she had on a longer, loose skirt and a peasant blouse. She was still conscious of her breasts bouncing around under the blouse, but it was opaque, so other than her nipples poking at the material, she looked rather sedate. She didn't have either the Ben Wa balls or the Lush inside her today, but still had an anal plug inside her bottom. Her Mistress told her she had to show all of her guardians her tattoo and piercings today since she wasn't wearing the dressing. So Todd got to see it a second time, and Magnus and Ray got to see it the first time. Knowing what happened to Todd on Monday, she waited until just before the end of class to flash the men. Since she had to show her pussy long enough for Todd to masturbate, she told him to meet her at the end of the day and they'd go somewhere they could have privacy.

Fiona still needed to put the medication on and wanted Dianne to lick her again. Dianne requested permission from her Mistress and received it. They didn't use the restroom this time, finding the old familiar broom closet. Fiona got a nice orgasm in return for her help. Dianne hadn't seen Erin or Barbara since Saturday morning, but she didn't have to leave Fiona's cum on her face when she finished, as that only needed to happen for them. She slid a paper towel out of a package to wipe her face when she was done with Fiona.

Chloe changed out of her men's clothes and removed her mustache and goatee, then went to a hairstylist after the morning fishing expedition. She had the hairstylist cut her hair like the wig she'd been wearing. The wig worked to a certain point, but if she spent too much time close to Rosilyn, it would become a problem. It would help the look of the mustache and beard if she stuck to darker places. They were good, but not perfect.

Dianne used the same broom closet later in the day to let Todd masturbate. She sat on a bucket with her skirt pulled up and her legs spread as Todd stroked himself. It didn't take long and he emptied himself into a dirty dust rag.

After going to a couple of her afternoon classes, Chloe returned home and studied until it was time to get made up again. Every time she put the make-up on, it got easier and took less time, especially without needing to pin up her hair and put on her wig. When Matt and Dianne arrived, they studied as well as Sophia was going to stay when she brought her car for Chloe to use. When Sophia arrived, Chloe told her that Dianne wasn't to be allowed to cum until Matt fucked her for at least fifteen minutes and her bottom was to be smacked ten times each time she did. Matt had no restrictions on his fucking; he didn't have to hold still just because Dianne was close. With her clitoral hood piercing, Dianne knew she would get at least twenty swats, and it was possible it would be more. Dianne was warned to be prepared to please her Mistress multiple times when Chloe got home as she would be horny as hell.

Chloe brought a bag of tricks with her to the restaurant, meeting Marty and Yolanda there. They went over some quick instructions as to what to expect. Chloe had five hundred dollar bills she'd gotten from Sophia wrapped around a wad of ones. She hoped to get by with only four of them. At eight, the hostess brought Rosilyn to their table.

"Roz, is it okay if I call you Roz?" Karl asked. Rosilyn nodded. "So glad you could join us this evening."

Karl stood up and let Rosilyn slide into the booth with him, then slid in after her, trapping her against the window.

"I see you dressed for a nice evening out. Good. I'm afraid you're a little overdressed however. I see you're wearing a bra and I assume you're wearing panties. Or maybe I should check for myself." 'Karl' started sliding his hand up Rosilyn's leg.

Roz stopped his upward progress. "Yes, I'm wearing them."

"You shouldn't be. If you would be so kind as to remove them, I'll put them in this little bag for you to carry home." Karl held up a small paper sack.

"Here?"

"Why not? You're behind me. No one will see you slip them off."

Rosilyn glanced around, but other than Marty and Yolanda, didn't see anyone else paying attention. She slid her panties off her legs and was about to put them in the sack. Karl intercepted them, snatched them from her hand and sniffed them deeply before putting them in the bag. Rosilyn blushed.

"The bra too," Karl said, holding out the sack.

"I need to go to the ladies room to remove that."