Summer Surprise Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three of them lay panting on the bed afterward, Chloe said, "I need to study. We need to collect Dianne and go home."

"When can I see you again?" Rosilyn asked.

"You do realize I treated you like shit for being a prejudiced bitch and treated you like a total slut because I was angry with you. Hell, I'm still angry with you."

"I know, and I deserved it, and though it pains me to say so, I enjoyed everything you did. Being treated that way both humiliated and excited me. I've had the best sex of my life as a result and I don't want it to stop."

"If I continued seeing you, it would only be until I leave in July. I'm not interested in a permanent relationship with you. I'd continue treating you as I have been."

"Fine."

"You know, without Erin for the party next weekend, Dianne's guardians are going to need someone to fuck," Matt said.

"She'd need to be prepared for anal fucking," Chloe said. "They were told they'd have a three hole slut. Are you ready to be a three hole slut?"

"What does that mean for me?"

"After our finals week next week, Sophia is hosting a party here for the five people who helped protect Dianne as she was led around campus on a leash. The party would go from around 6 PM on Friday night to 6 PM on Saturday night. There are three men and two women who helped, one of them Fiona. They are to be rewarded for their help. Three of them are men, and Matt won't let Dianne reward them, only the two women. Initially, Erin was going to reward the men, but she's working through some issues with Barbara. You would take Erin's place and be available to be fucked anally, orally and vaginally for 24 hours by any of them, likely including all of them at once. You wouldn't be the only one; Sophia and a couple of her lonely housewife friends would also be having sex with them, but you would be the youngest, so likely the most popular of those to be used. Plus the other women would need to go home and spend the night with their husbands around eleven and wouldn't return until the next morning, so you and Sophia would be the only ones all night."

"You're saying I'd be a fuck toy for a day?"

"Exactly."

"Where do I sign up?"

"Have you had anal sex before?"

"No."

"And you'd be willing to have it for this party?"

"You said I'd be prepared. What does that mean?"

"You wear increasingly larger butt plugs every day so you're used to something in your ass and it can be stretched out for some anal fucking."

"So the party isn't the first time I'd have something in my ass?"

"No."

"Fine. I'll do it."

"Start licking me again while I tell you what your next several days will be like."

Rosilyn went between Chloe's legs and began pleasuring her. Chloe put her hand on Rosilyn's head so she could direct her, but she required very little direction at this point. Roz was doing quite well on her own.

"You don't have to answer me until the end. I want you to keep licking me. Today, you'll come with us to our apartment and be fitted with your first anal plug. You will wear it all day and night, removing it only when you need to defecate, then washing it and putting it back in when you're done. You will return to my apartment each evening after school to lick Dianne's and my cunts to get more practice satisfying women, and to be fitted with the next larger plug. Matt might also fuck you, though not in the ass until it's prepared. You will also have the Ben Wa balls inserted inside of you today. You'll be wearing them constantly until Friday night, except to remove them once each day to be washed and cleaned. Tomorrow, you'll wear a sign around your neck which says you're a bisexual slut. If anyone asks about the sign, you'll tell them you love both cock and cunt, including any of your former lesbian hating friends.

"On Thursday night, Matt will take your anal cherry so you can know what you'll be doing Friday and Saturday. On Friday at 5:00, someone will be by to pick you up and bring you here again. As soon as you arrive, you will strip off all your clothes and be available to have sex any time anyone wants to fuck you, man or woman. That will continue for the next 24 hours. You can't refuse to have sex with anyone who wants it. They can either cum inside you or on you. I may stop it on occasion to give you a chance to clean up, but I'm the only one who can pause your use as a fuck toy. Do you agree to everything I just outlined? Essentially from now until I leave La Crosse in July, you will be my sex toy to be used as I see fit.

"Additionally, I'm going to do another show in July at the Community Theater. I'm going to use the story of your conversion from lesbian hating bigot to my sex toy as the basis of that performance. I'm going to turn you into an actress for the part. I will change the names of the characters in the play, so no one knows it's your story, but you'll know you're portraying yourself on stage. We can't have real sex on stage, but there will be some simulated sex and you'll be kissing me in front of the audience. You agree I may use our story and to act with me. Since you'll be playing yourself, I don't expect you'll have much problem acting the part. You may answer now."

As Chloe discussed what she planned for Rosilyn over the next few days, she was surprised at how much it excited her. Another five days like the last five made her melt. "I agree to everything."

"Then get ready to go, we need to leave."

They found Fiona, Dianne and Sophia were already up having breakfast. Matt kissed his girlfriend before sitting down beside her.

"Matt, you'll be especially happy to know, my period started this morning," Fiona said. "I'm on an IUD now. Matt can fuck me again."

"That is wonderful news, Fiona," Chloe said. "Of course, you'll need to wait until Friday. Rosilyn has agreed to take Erin's place at the party on Friday. She'll be the all party fuck toy."

"Congratulations, Rosilyn. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself," Sophia said. "Is she becoming a sufficiently proficient pussy pleaser?"

"Would you like to see for yourself?" Chloe asked. "The slut can lick your cunt while you eat breakfast."

"Please."

Chloe pointed at the floor in front of Sophia's chair and Rosilyn got down on her knees and without protest, licked Sophia until she had an orgasm, and deposited her fluids on Rosilyn's face.

Sophia patted her cheek and wiped the cum from her face when she was done. She pulled her from up from the floor and planted a kiss on her lips. "Good girl. You'll make a delightful sexual companion to any woman who wants you. I'll be taking Fiona home for you."

Rosilyn blushed, knowing it to be true. Sophia invited her to sit and have some breakfast. Dianne had cooked scrambled eggs and bacon and Roz helped herself to both, plus some coffee and toast. After eating, the four of them went to Chloe's apartment and Rosilyn saw where her new lover lived for the first time. She noted there was only the one bed made up in the house. Rosilyn could easily see herself in a relationship where she was sharing sex with both a man and a woman. After the night she just had, it sounded wonderful.

At the apartment, Chloe inserted the first plug in Rosilyn's ass, then the Ben Wa balls in her pussy. Chloe went into her bedroom and returned with a sign made up of paper glued on cardboard which said, 'I'm a bisexual slut who loves cock and pussy.' It had string which would go around her neck to hold the sign up.

"Wear this tomorrow when you go to school. Do you have a roommate, Roz?"

"Yes, another woman."

"Does she have your same previous antipathy toward gays?"

"I don't know. We've never discussed it."

"Dianne is going to bring you home. You're going to invite her in and lick her cunt in return for your lift home. You're to do it in the common area of the apartment, in front of your roommate if she's there. If she makes a comment about it, you will offer to lick her cunt once a day if she requests it. You will tell her she doesn't have to lick yours in return. It's a gift from you. You will wear the sign all day tomorrow at school. If any of your professors or any students ask about it, you will say you lost a bet, which is why you're wearing the sign, but it's true, you are a bisexual slut. Do you have any questions?"

"No."

"I'll see you tomorrow night after class when you get your plug upgraded. Slut, bring Rosilyn home and make sure she does what I've ordered."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Dianne drove Rosilyn home, she asked about Dianne's relationship with Chloe and Matt and Dianne told her everything.

"You're practically Chloe's slave already. I'm surprised Mistress hasn't slapped a collar on you."

"What would be the difference between wearing her collar or not?"

"By wearing her collar, you acknowledge she's your Mistress and you'll be obedient to her will and wishes. I guess the main difference is you can refuse to do anything she tells you to do without consequence. If I refuse to do something I've granted her control of, she can punish me."

"How are you punished?"

"Primarily a spanking."

"Does it hurt?"

"It does, but it arouses me as well. I've climaxed during a spanking."

Rosilyn thought about what it would be like to be subservient to someone else. As Dianne said, she was almost a slave now, lacking only the collar and the punishment, save the humiliation of doing whatever Karl/Chloe had ordered her to do.

Dianne walked Rosilyn to the door and entered her apartment when she opened the door. Rosilyn's roommate was studying in the living room portion of the apartment, looking up when they entered.

"I was starting to get worried about you," she said. "Thought maybe your boyfriend might have killed you or something. I was going to call the police if you didn't show up by noon."

"It wasn't a boyfriend. It was a girlfriend."

"Karl was a girl?"

"Yes, dressed up as a man and with a fake mustache and beard. Her real name is Chloe."

"Then where were you all night?"

"Fucking her and others. Finding out I'm a submissive slut."

"What?"

"I can explain it all to you later, Taylor. At the moment, I need to lick Dianne to an orgasm in return for the ride home. If you want me to do the same for you, I'm to lick you to one orgasm per day. You don't need to do the same for me, it's a gift from me to you. Excuse me."

Dianne sat on a chair and Rosilyn's roommate watched astounded as Rosilyn licked Dianne's shaved pussy to a powerful and satisfying orgasm. Dianne thanked her as she stood up when her orgasm was complete, dropping her skirt.

"I'll see you tomorrow evening," Dianne said before she left.

Rosilyn looked at Taylor from her knees. Taylor just had to enjoy what Dianne had just enjoyed and pushed her jeans and panties down to the floor and spread her legs. Without another word, Rosilyn crawled the few feet between them and buried her face into Taylors fragrant folds until Taylor had a strong orgasm of her own. Then Rosilyn explained everything which had happened to her the last few days, including things too embarrassing for her to have told Taylor before. She showed Taylor the anal plug in her ass and told her she was being prepared for ass fucking. When she finished, Taylor was so aroused, she wanted Rosilyn to lick her again.

"I only have permission to lick you to one."

"Call and get permission to lick me to more."

Rosilyn called Chloe and asked if she could be permitted to lick her roommate to another orgasm. "Give your phone to her and let me speak to her."

Rosilyn handed Taylor the phone. "Had you ever had a woman lick you to orgasm before today?" Chloe asked.

"No."

"What do you think about lesbians and gays in general?"

"I never really thought about it."

"You might want to think about it. If people find out you're being licked by your female roommate, you might start getting called a lesbian yourself. You can have three more orgasms today and three every day through Thursday. After that, we'll see. Give the phone back to Roz."

Taylor handed the phone back. "Roz, you can lick your roommate to three more orgasms today and three more every day through Thursday. She does not have to return her pleasure, but if she wishes to, you have my permission to let her."

"Thank you." Rosilyn thought about it for a few seconds, then added, "Mistress."

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress."

******