All Comments on 'Summer Suspicions Ch. 02'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Really far fetched......

But written so well that I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow...

Another great story! Well written! Very easy to get turned on b these! Please! Another sequel!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
stil hottest series

fantastic again you hit the mark. Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Want More of Course

This has pretty great potential and even romance I see.

While reading I wondered if he would write with a felt tip pen across her chest backward so she could read it in the mirror below her breasts, GOTCHA. Wondered about him putting her bra or maybe her panties on wrong side out so she would catch on and have to confess.

Don't want to bring this to a screeching halt though as it would if that was the case. Better to let it go on using your imagination some more. Did Mom give her daughter the idea to do this? What roll does Dad have here.

Don't want this story to have its orgasm too soon.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A super hot and erotic storyline

There's so many ways this story can go that it makes it exciting to think about it.

I hope that he gets to teach his mom and sister a lesson about the way they have been treating him, and gets to fuck both of them without blackmailing them in to fucking him.

Lacy seems to be the woman he could begin a real relationship with, but telling her about knowing she took advantage of him may be a real problem if she feels bad about fucking him without him knowing.

What ever happens I want to read about it.

Thanks for the good read.

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I agree this story is more than a little far fetched but it was a great read. Not sure where this story is going but it will be interesting to find out. I'll be waiting to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blackmail

Why the hell isn't he running his webcam these past few nights to have blackmail/wank material?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get an Editor

Please!

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
Oh the opportunities!

I'd have so much blackmail material on her and the mother that they'd be effectively sucking my dick on command until their teeth fell out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hah! I know who he'll be asking out really soon!! ;). Hell, maybe tomorrow when he sees her at breakfast! Lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES