All Comments on 'Summer Suspicions Ch. 05'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 12 years ago
Assembly-line fucking!

Three different women with six different textures; Luke has a rough life! Oh oops, I left out the three mouths. My money is on Lisa even though I would feel like a pencil after the "monster" however big it may be. Lacey will get the guy, I'll go to the rodeo with Lisa, and I'm sure someone will hang with mom. Interesting to follow where you take this.

RS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope Luke and lacy get together as lovers instead of just fuck buddies.

Great story, and I'm glad that Luke is taking good care of his mom's pussy too.

Really hot story, and I love the storyline.

I hope that they can keep Dad in the dark about their sexual escapades.

Thanks for the good read.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER, great read ty, cant wait for next ones to keep coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You do know

That pulling our before ejaculation does NOT guarantee no pregnancy, right?

And PLEASE, get an Editor. Several times I had to read a sentence or two a couple of times to understand what you were trying to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: "You do know"

You do know that your comment was the most boring comment I've read all day!! And that's some achievement, 'cause there have been some real boring ones today....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES