Summer Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stupid fucker!" Reese yelled after him.

"What is his damage? How can anyone be that vile of a human being? It wouldn't surprise me if that piece of shit ran my aunts off the bridge that evening," I growled.

"It could have been him. Randy is fucked up because of his dad. His mom didn't help either. My dad tried to do the same thing to me. God forbid I treat people like humans in my dad's presence. He would make fun of me for hours afterward for having manners. That toxic shit gets to a kid after a while, especially without a sane parent in the house. Randy's mom ran off when he was ten, and I don't blame her. No one wants to be a punching bag. Randy wasn't the same after that."

Six minutes later, we safely arrived at Maddy's cottage and returned the rings to their rightful owner. Agnes burst into tears when she saw them. She hugged both of our necks and gave us each a hundred-dollar bill as a reward. Reese and I spent the rest of that afternoon shopping in the little town of Kingston. We met with April for ice cream and discussed our plans for the next few days. We planned to spend July 4th in the park with the rest of town. There would be a local ball game, a cookout, and then fireworks. What I was looking forward to the most was making new memories with Reese.

As the sun set that evening, he walked me safely back to Maddy's cottage. The crickets and tree frogs sang as the fireflies lit up the forest around us. We shared a long kiss goodbye before exchanging cell phone numbers. I watched Reese disappear down the dirt drive before I hurried onto the porch. As I reached for the door, a dark shadow at the end of the porch caught my attention. I froze in terror for an instant, fearing it was a bear or Randy waiting to jump me.

"Didn't I warn you about uppity hormones?" announced a familiar voice from the shadows, scaring me half to death.

"Shit! Agnes? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I demanded with my hand over my pounding heart.

"You'll be fine, Kitty. Take a seat. We need to talk."

I watched as a match flared up in the darkness, casting eerie shadows over Agnes's aged face. She lit a cigar and took a puff. I noticed a handgun in her lap before she blew out the match. I gulped and sat in the rocking chair next to her, feeling like I was in a Southern version of The Godfather.

"I wouldn't get involved with that boy if I were you. I know he's pretty and sweet, but he's from a damaged family like that Randy kid. Their dads grew up together. They were thick as thieves, and I'm sure they stole plenty. They were all rotten, and apples don't fall far from the tree."

I nodded and gulped, unsure of where this talk was going.

"Thanks for looking out for me, Agnes, but Reese is very kind. I trust him."

"It doesn't matter. His father is bad news. If you attach yourself to Reese, you inherit his family problems. You're a fine young woman, Kitty. My favorite niece, for sure. Please be careful with the locals. They're not as civilized as Maddy and me."

My brow creased for a moment, then I burst out laughing at her remark. Agnes cackled right along with me.

"Civilized? Sure, Agnes," I chuckled. "Hm, what kind of cigar is that? It smells weird."

"It's not a cigar, sweetie. Would you like a puff?"

I gracefully declined and changed the subject. I asked Agnes about Randy and how I thought he could have caused her and Maddy's accident. She agreed it was a possibility.

"We'll find out in time. I'm not in a rush. I have too many enemies in this town. I'll kill them all if they try to hurt my baby sister again."

I nodded after that and excused myself for the evening. Agnes was creepy when she was high. The funny thing was, I believed everything she said. Either way, I wouldn't let her cryptic mood ruin my fun. My best friend was back after a three-year absence, and I needed to plan all the fun things we would do together.

The next few days were packed with activities thanks to the holiday weekend. April, Reese, and I spent a lot of time swimming when we weren't hanging out in the park or helping set up booths for the Independence Day Festival. My weekend diet consisted of hot dogs, BBQ, hamburgers, funnel cakes, and deep-fried oreos with ice cream. I had indigestion more times than I was willing to admit for a teenager. At the end of the day, Reese sat with me on a blanket in the park to watch fireworks. We lay down and held hands as colorful explosions lit up the night sky. April was doing the same thing with her boyfriend, Mickey, on a blanket nearby.

"This is magical," Reese whispered as he pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it.

"It is. I don't want it to end."

"When do you go back home?"

"Thursday morning. Wednesday is my last full day here. We should do something special before then."

Reese looked at me for a moment, then he scooted a little closer.

"What do you have in mind?" he whispered against my ear.

I chewed my lip as I considered the many things I wanted to do with Reese, but Agnes's warning was still fresh in my mind. Like a normal teenager, I pushed her words to the back of my mind and let my hormones do the talking.

"I'm supposed to go camping with April on Tuesday night. We usually hike down to the smaller creek at the back of Maddy's property. It's a tradition going back for many years, but now I think I would like to camp with you instead," I whispered.

I looked at Reese in the glow of the fireworks. His eyes looked sleepy and aroused.

"I would love to join you if April conveniently decides to go camping with someone else."

And that was our plan. When Tuesday finally arrived, April and I hiked down to the creek with our camping gear, pretending we were upholding our tradition. Once we were deep in the woods next to our favorite creek, away from prying eyes and ears, we parted ways to set up camp in different spots. April would be waiting for Mickey, and I would be waiting for Reese. My stomach fluttered as I set up my tent and checked my phone. Reese would arrive in the next twenty minutes. I smiled as I inflated my air mattress and made it into a comfy bed with a blanket and two pillows. As promised, a handsome visitor arrived a few minutes later, wielding a flashlight and offering snacks.

We sat on a log by the creek to take in the beautiful summer night. We enjoyed a simple supper of cookies and beef jerky. The air smelled heavenly, thanks to Maddy's gardenias and wild honeysuckles. We were still close enough to the cottage to catch the perfume of her summer garden on the breeze. The moon cast an eerie glow through the canopy of the trees before it turned to silver sparkles on the creek's rapids. I leaned against Reese's shoulder and sighed happily. He leaned his cheek against my hair and did the same.

"I dreamed about this last night," I whispered.

"Really? Which experience is better so far?" Reese asked.

"Reality is so much better, and we're just getting started."

"I like the sound of that. Well, we feasted and enjoyed the scenery. What's next on the itinerary?"

"A tour of our bedroom. Would you like to join me in the tent?"

"I would be delighted."

My stomach began its familiar fluttering as we crawled into the tent and zipped it up for the night. A beam of moonlight glowed on the roof's fabric, giving us plenty of light to see each other. We looked at each other and smiled as we sat on the end of the air mattress.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" I asked.

"No. Have you?"

"No. Are you telling me you haven't had a girlfriend in the last three years?"

He looked down and shook his head.

"It's hard to have a social life when your home life is in shambles. What about you? Any city boyfriends I should know about?"

"No, sadly. I've been putting in double duty at school to gain college credit. To be honest, the dating scene is just not my thing. Besides, a college boyfriend sounds way more appealing than a high school boyfriend," I shrugged.

"Really? What does that make me?"

"You're my summer sweetheart and my first kiss. That's way more special."

I leaned over and kissed him again. I could feel him smiling against my lips. A second later, he took a deep breath and gently pushed me away, looking very serious.

"What?" I smiled.

"Before we go any further, I need to know your intentions tonight. I want to be clear so we don't regret anything later," he gulped.

My stomach doubled its fluttering at that point.

"I'm up for everything if you are. I've been planning for college dating and the potential consequences, so we're safe at the moment."

Reese smiled in relief and nodded.

"That's good to know. Now I have a request. Can we hang out naked for a bit? I want to look at you more. You struck me dumb with that summer dress and tiny bikini on the bridge. I couldn't believe it was you. I thought a supermodel had gotten lost in our backwoods town," he smiled.

I laughed and nodded. Then we slowly removed our clothes, revealing our bodies to each other. I could barely describe how excited and tingly I felt as I sat naked in front of Reese. We were amazed by each other's bodies. He also smelled as good as he looked. Being naked helped me indulge in everything I already loved about him. He was mostly lean except for his muscular arms and chest. I tried not to stare at the aroused appendage between his legs. It was bigger than I was expecting. He had a neatly groomed patch of black hair on his mound and another patch on his chest. He was gorgeous in every way, and he couldn't seem to pull his eyes away from my breasts. I had to admit they were tempting. I often admired them in the bathroom mirror. My nipples were hard from the cool night air, making them perfectly round.

"I can tell you have a favorite area," I grinned.

"Don't make assumptions. I haven't explored all of you yet. Your breasts are simply gorgeous and extremely distracting. You have no idea how they render men dumb."

"Not to rush you or anything, but you're welcome to touch them if you like."

Reese chewed his bottom lip as he reached up and gently cupped them, feeling their weight and texture against his palms. The heat that rushed all over my skin at that point was surprising. Not to mention the reaction between my legs. A pleasant tingle and a bit of an ache told me I wanted more. There was also a good bit of moisture gathered at my opening. I had never felt arousal like that before. It was wonderful. Reese gently pinched my nipples and massaged them with his fingertips, adding to the ache between my legs. Then he leaned down and kissed my right nipple, pulling it between his lips. His hot mouth on my skin made me a little wobbly. He sucked and nibbled as he continued to massage the fleshy underside of my breasts with his palms, provoking a soft groan out of me.

I ran my fingers through his silky hair and cradled his head against my breast, enjoying the wet heat of his tongue on my sensitive skin. Then he turned his attention to my left nipple, kissing and sucking it with renewed interest. I ran my hands down his back, feeling his muscles and soft skin. I rubbed down to his hips and over his thighs before inching closer to his crotch. I was feeling for his erection, eager to squeeze it since I had never touched one before. He let out a surprised breath when I wrapped my hand around it and curiously pulled it up. The soft skin of his shaft moved easily around the rock-hard flesh underneath. I had no idea it would be that silky.

He straightened up so he could see what I was doing. His eyes looked sleepy as I curiously explored his most intimate area, tugging at the soft skin until it came up around his mushroom-shaped tip. I even gently felt his testicles. The skin there was silky and hairy. The balls inside felt like firm-boiled eggs. It was fascinating to feel something like that for the first time, but his cock was far more interesting. The skin on his tip was ridiculously soft. It was like a shapely marshmallow. That thought made me wonder what it would feel like in my mouth, but I decided not to do that yet. We had barely gotten started, and I didn't want to rush anything. I squeezed and pulled his silky flesh around his tip before stroking it back down again. His legs would shift, and his breathing would get shaky every time I did it. I found his reactions extremely arousing.

"Ease up, Katie," he breathed.

"Sorry, am I hurting you?"

"No. I'm trying not to cum embarrassingly fast, but I think it's unavoidable at this point," he chuckled.

"Would that be bad? I read that men go soft after they cum. Will that ruin our fun?"

"No, cumming now would actually help me last longer when we do something more intense. I just didn't want to embarrass myself."

"Oh... well, I think I want to see you cum embarrassingly fast," I grinned and started pumping him harder.

He breathed out and twitched as he endured the stimulation. The struggle on his handsome face made the ache between my legs stronger. I suddenly wanted him inside me, but I definitely didn't want to rush that part. Either way, he was trying to avoid the inevitable, and it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I was determined to make him cum in the next ten seconds. I figured getting his tip into my mouth would do the trick. I quickly leaned down, ready to suck on him, but he beat me to the punch. He grunted and ejaculated right in my face. I gasped in surprise as hot semen splashed into my right eye, into my mouth, and all over my right cheek. I sat up in shock as the rest of his cum splashed on my hand and thigh. We stared at each other for a moment. Reese was still twitching with orgasm as he watched semen drip down my face and chin. I was still pumping his cock as I licked a blob of cum from the corner of my mouth. He tasted pleasantly salty and a little sweet. The underlying flavor was his skin, which I absolutely loved.

"That was funny and hot. More hot, really. Did you do that on purpose?" he smiled.

His cock was still twitching with little aftershocks against my hand. I was surprised he didn't burst out laughing at me. He obviously found cum on my face more arousing than funny. I had watched enough porn to know it was something men really enjoyed. I liked knowing it turned Reese on since arousing him was becoming my biggest turn-on.

"It was an educational accident. I like your flavor," I chuckled.

I looked at the impressive blob of cum on my hand and brought it to my lips for a taste. Reese watched with wide eyes as I cleaned up the white cream with two messy licks. I noticed his cock twitch as I did it. I figured he would be getting soft by that point. I smiled like a devil as I continued licking salty spunk off my hand. His eyes went sleepy as he watched me.

"Is this really arousing for you?"

He gulped and nodded.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"I don't know. It's dirty and kinky. Watching you enjoy my cum makes me really hot."

"Hmm, I'm going to try a few things. Let me know what turns you on the most."

I collected the dripping semen off my cheek and admired it on my fingers for a moment. Then I watched Reese's eyes as I rubbed the glistening spunk on both of my nipples. The fluid was getting cold by that point, turning my nipples into hard pebbles. It felt surprisingly good. I squeezed my breasts and rubbed the slippery cum around my areolas, making them shine. Reese's cock twitched again, letting me know he was enjoying the show. I chuckled and looked at the largest puddle of cum on my thigh.

"I think I know where this one was trying to go."

I scooped half of it onto my fingers and watched Reese's eyes as I opened my legs for him. He gulped as I slowly rubbed his semen all over my pussy lips. I felt extremely hot and dirty as I did it. I could barely believe I was doing something so lewd in front of the man I admired. It was also making me extremely horny. I quickly collected the last of the cum puddle from my thigh and slowly fingered his semen into my pussy.

"Holy fuck, that's hot," he breathed as he watched me.

I moaned as I stimulated myself. The fact that I was rubbing Reese's cum inside me while he watched made me twitch with pleasure. I could easily work myself to orgasm doing that.

"Katie, can I help you cum?" he asked.

"Please," I begged.

He quickly leaned in and kissed me as his fingers found my slippery opening. He pushed my hand aside to slide his middle finger inside me. I groaned from the intrusion as my inner muscles squeezed his digit. His finger was longer and thicker than mine. I feared being fingered by someone else would hurt, but Reese's finger felt wonderful as he vigorously slid it in and out of me, mimicking intercourse as his tongue explored my mouth. I was gasping and twitching as he massaged inside me. I lost it when he dragged his finger against the top of my opening, stimulating my clit and inner muscles at the same time. I pulled his hair and cried out as he worked me through an incredible orgasm. I had masturbated plenty of times before, and the orgasms never felt as good as it did at that moment. I was gasping as the pleasure stole my breath again and again. Reese groaned with delight as my horny juices soaked his hand. The pleasure eventually subsided, allowing me to breathe again. I chuckled as my body continued to tingle and twitch. Reese stopped kissing me and smiled as he continued working his finger into my drenched slit.

"I think you washed my cum away," he chuckled.

"You'll have to add more later," I grinned.

"I plan on it, but first, I need to taste you."

Without warning, he pushed me down on the mattress and lowered his face between my legs. I was still tingling from the orgasm when he plunged his tongue inside me. I gasped and ran my fingers into his hair as he greedily licked into my body. He moaned as he enjoyed my flavor. I squirmed and whimpered as he explored me as deeply as possible, lapping hard against my inner muscles. He was being rough and making my eyes roll back with every lick. Another orgasm crashed through me a second later. I pulled his hair and cried out as he licked me through it. He flicked his tongue inside me as my inner muscles flexed and tensed. I was drooling when it was finally over. I didn't know I could lose control of my body like that. Reese moaned as he enjoyed the sweet juices dripping out of me.

"Oh my God, Reese, that was wild. Thank you."

"You are more than welcome."

He licked me a few more times before he climbed over me to see my face. He carefully laid on top of me and kissed me tenderly. I could taste my sweetness on his lips. His chest and stomach were warm and felt heavenly against mine. I could also feel his erection pressing against my soaked crotch. My stomach fluttered at the thought of feeling him inside me. I was more than ready for it. Judging by his stiffness, I figured he was aching to feel me, too. He reached down and guided his tip against my opening, sliding his silky glans through my wet lips. It felt extremely arousing.

"Are you ready for me, Katie?" he whispered as he searched my eyes.

I gulped and nodded, and he began to push inside me. I gasped and tensed as my swollen outer lips engulfed his tip. It felt scary and good to have something bigger than a finger entering me, and the fact that I wasn't in control made it more wild. Reese stopped when he felt me tense.

"Too much?" he asked in concern.

"No. It's just scary. It hurts a little, but not bad enough to stop."

"Are you sure? We don't have to do anything else tonight if you're not ready."

"It's okay, Reese. I really want to feel you cum inside me. Just go slow at first."

He nodded and gently rocked his hips, letting his tip massage inside my opening. I tensed from the ache it caused, but the pain eased after a few seconds. I let out a shaky breath as he opened me a little more with each thrust. Soon, I was hot and tingling all over. I moaned and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. He smiled and let me feel more of his weight as he thrust a little deeper. I gasped in pleasure that time. The strangeness of the girth inside me made me anticipate pain, but the sensation became warmer and more enjoyable as he kept moving.