Summer Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that as far as you can go?" I panted.

"No. Are you ready for more?"

"Yes, please, push all the way in. I want to feel it."

He nodded and watched my eyes as he plowed deeper inside me. I gasped and sank my nails into his arms as my body opened for him. He took a shaky breath and held still for a moment, allowing me to get used to the sensation.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but I still want more."

He smiled before he started pumping inside me, giving me a proper fuck. I cried out as his thick meat opened my tight flesh again and again. The friction was maddening. I could feel him hitting deep in my abdomen as he explored my depth. That part hurt the most, but it also added to the pleasure. I was at Reese's mercy when he was inside me, and I trusted him not to hurt me on purpose. It was the ultimate act of intimacy, but what felt the best was his thick base massaging my swollen outer lips. The raw friction made my eyes roll back.

"I'm about to cum, Katie. You feel too good," he groaned.

"Cum inside me, Reese. I want to feel it."

He picked up his pace, stealing my breath for a moment. It was shocking to feel him move so fast inside me. I clutched at his arms as an orgasm crashed through me. I cried out and squirmed as he pounded me through it. He watched my face the entire time, indulging in my pleasure. Suddenly, he cringed like he was in pain and let out a carnal grunt. Then his body shook with orgasm, completely wrecking his rhythm. His thrusts became deeper and harder, hurting my insides a little. I groaned with my eyes rolling back to feel him losing control inside me. Then a hot burst of cum flooded my vagina.

"Oh wow, fuck me more, Reese," I groaned.

He was shaking as he continued to work inside me. Every stroke felt heavenly and wet. I could feel his cum pouring out of me as he moved. After a delicious minute of that, he chuckled and tiredly collapsed on top of me. I smiled and squeezed him tight, completely satisfied and soaked between my legs and under my ass.

"I love you, Katie, but I'm spent," he whispered.

His heart was pounding against mine.

"I love you too, Reese. You can nap now."

And we did just that. He rolled off of me and snuggled against my side. We were both asleep in a matter of minutes. I was awakened the next morning by something hard poking my thigh. It belonged to a handsome young man that was still asleep. I found that curious. His cock seemed to have a mind of its own. I smiled as I considered how I should wake him up. I had failed at sucking his cock last night, so I decided to give it another try. I slowly readjusted on the mattress, being careful not to jar him awake as I got my face close to his crotch. He smelled even better that morning. His scent was stronger down there. I licked my lips before I pulled his cock into my mouth. He groaned as I gently sucked him.

"Mmm, good morning, Katie," he moaned and ran his fingers into my hair.

I explored his cock with my lips and tongue, making us both hotter. I loved listening to his pleasure. I eventually found a rhythm that made his legs twitch. I could tell he enjoyed it when I worked his tip against the roof of my mouth and the back of my tongue. I rhythmically squeezed him that way until he couldn't take it anymore.

"That's so good. I'm about to cum," he breathed as he pulled my hair.

I had no time to prepare before he gasped and sent a burst of cum down my throat. I struggled not to gag from the sudden rush of liquid. I choked it down and coughed before I started laughing at myself, sending the rest of the cum dripping down my chin. Reese looked at me and laughed. I had a mess on my face again. I feared it was becoming a habit.

"Thank you, Katie. That was the best wake-up call I ever had," he sighed.

"You're very welcome. We're also even. You gave me three orgasms last night, and I gave you two. I wanted to make sure you got your third one."

"Thank you for being so generous, but it's not a competition. Shall we play more before breakfast?"

"I would love to."

Reese eagerly climbed over me and pinned me down for a kiss. Being trapped under him naked was instantly arousing. He guided his tip into my warmth to discover an abundance of arousal waiting for him. He stroked his glans through it before he slowly penetrated me. I couldn't help gasping as he opened me up again. I was sore from our previous intercourse, and it made the wild sensation even stronger. I groaned as he pumped inside me, making me hotter and wetter. He watched my face as he worked me to orgasm. Then he kissed me as he let himself be overwhelmed. The rush of warm cum inside me made me tingle more. We were panting and sweating as the pleasure subsided. That particular morning was extra humid. Reese rolled off me to cool down as I sat up to straighten my hair. It was a tangled mess after our lovemaking. I pulled on my dress and underwear before I climbed out of the tent to relieve myself in the woods. When I returned, Reese was dressed and sitting on the log by the stream with a bottle of water. I sat down next to him, and he offered me a drink.

"What's our plans for the rest of the day?" he asked. "I assume we can't stay out here and enjoy each other's company without someone noticing."

"That's true. We're too close to Maddy's cottage. They can probably hear us from the porch if the wind blows in that direction."

"Shit. I hope they didn't hear anything last night. I should get going before Agnes rolls down here and shoots me."

"Bummer. I hate to see you go."

He turned to me and smiled before he kissed me. Then he drew away and looked at me sadly for a moment. It was more of a stressed-out look than a bummed-out look. That stoked my curiosity.

"What's wrong, Reese?" I whispered and ran my fingers through his hair.

It was just as tangled as mine.

"Katie, I need to tell you something that has been eating me up for months. I don't want to darken the mood after such an incredible night, but I want you to know what happened back in February."

"Wait a minute. Is this about the accident? Do you know who ran my aunts off the bridge?"

Reese gulped and nodded, sending my heart crashing into my stomach.

"What happened?" I demanded.

My heart pounded as I watched Reese close his eyes and shake his head. He was suddenly fighting back a wave of emotion.

"It was my mom," he whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I gasped and clapped my hand over my mouth. There was no way in hell I would have suspected Helen was capable of something like that. She was as sweet as Maddy.

"Oh my God... Helen almost killed my aunts? Why?"

"She had been drinking. Three years clean, and Tod fucked it all up. He cornered us at the gas station on Main Street and threatened to slit my throat and do worse things to my mom as she watched me bleed out. He scared us half to death before the attendant called the cops. Tod cursed at us before he sped off in his truck. Mom was hysterical after that and refused to wait until the cops arrived. We went straight home to make sure Tod hadn't set the house on fire. Then she started drinking. I didn't even know she kept hard liquor in the house anymore.

She screamed at me to pack a bag so we could leave town. I told her to calm down and tell Sheriff Jordan what happened so he could get someone to watch the house. She wouldn't calm down or stop drinking until I agreed to go with her to a hotel for the night. We couldn't really afford it, but it was better than watching her drink herself to death. We packed two bags and went to the truck. It was already starting to rain. The weatherman said it would turn to snow later that night. I insisted on driving since she had been drinking, but she refused to let me since I didn't have my license yet. She got behind the wheel before I could stop her. I jumped in next to her before she drove off drunk without me.

We continued arguing as she sped towards the bridge. It was more of a screaming match at that point. I was yelling at her to slow the fuck down as she screamed at me to shut the fuck up. That's when it happened. Headlights blinded us for an instant. Then, the oncoming car swerved out of our path and crashed through the bridge railing. My mom cursed and kept driving. I got a good look at the car before it went over. I knew it was Maddy. I screamed at my mom to go back so we could help her, but she was scared and determined to keep driving. She said our lives would be over if she were caught drunk driving again. I screamed at her for being stupid and wrenched the steering wheel out of her grip. She had to slam on the break to keep from plowing into a tree.

I opened the driver's side door and shoved her out of the truck before turning it around and speeding back to the bridge. I called for an ambulance before jumping out of the cab and sliding down the muddy bank. I was horrified to discover Maddy and Agnes struggling in the flooded creek. I pulled them both to safety before I vomited on the side of the road.

That was the worst night of my life. I still have nightmares about it. Once I had my bearings, I made sure Agnes and Maddy were alert and speaking clearly. Then I told them I needed to leave before the ambulance and police arrived. They asked me why, and I told them I was driving without a license. Agnes shook her head at me. She knew I was in a lot of trouble if I needed to leave them sitting in the freezing rain after a terrible accident. She thanked me for saving them, then she told me to get my ass home before my mom missed me, and that's exactly what I did. Mom wasn't home when I arrived. I hoped a cold walk in the rain would cool her down and sober her up. She eventually staggered through the front door and went straight to bed. She didn't speak to me for a month after that."

Tears were dripping down Reese's face as he recounted that horrible night. I felt like crying, too. It was a kick in the gut to finally know the whole story. I almost wished he hadn't told me.

"You little fucker. Why didn't you tell me what happened?" demanded an irate voice from the woods behind us.

Reese and I twirled around to meet the bad end of a shotgun. Agnes had it aimed at Reese's head. She was standing tall with no sign of her wheelchair.

"You can walk?" I blurted in astonishment.

"Yes, I can walk. The wheelchair was a ruse to trip up my enemies and keep me close to Maddy. I thought I needed to protect her, but it turns out it wasn't necessary. No one was trying to kill us that night. It really was an accident. Why didn't you come clean, Reese? You knew I would have kept your secret. I love you and your momma. Helen and Kitty's momma were best friends growing up. I would never hurt them. All would have been forgiven if you just explained to me what happened. You two could have stayed with me or Maddy whenever you wanted. You knew that. Why didn't you ask?" she demanded.

Reese gulped and shook his head.

"Mom was too ashamed to ask for help after what happened. I was, too. We agreed to keep it a secret and lay low until the whole thing blew over. I'm so sorry, Agnes. We never meant to hurt you or Maddy. You're welcome to shoot me if you want. It would make us even for the hell we put you through."

Agnes sighed and let out a curse before she lowered her shotgun.

"I'm not going to shoot you yet. I suspect Kitty would be sad if I did. Don't think I didn't hear what you two were up to last night. I have dirt on both of you now. Get your asses up to the house while I'm in a good mood. We have a lot of shit to sort through, and I haven't had my coffee yet."

We gathered at the breakfast table that morning so Reese could tell Maddy what happened. Her reaction was similar to Agnes's, but she didn't threaten Reese with a gun to make her point. Maddy's tears were punishment enough. Seeing her cry could break anyone's heart. I understood why Agnes was fiercely protective of her. Maddy expressed pure kindness without any rough edges and expected nothing in return. Agnes, on the other hand, had enough rough edges for the whole town, but underneath it all, she really did have a heart of gold. She insisted that Helen and Reese move into the cottage with them until their finances recovered and they could take better care of themselves. The arrangement worked out well for everybody. Tod was actually scared of Agnes. She had shot him in the foot over twenty years ago for threatening Sheriff Jordan's family. The Sheriff and Agnes became good friends after that. I had a feeling he would let her get away with murder if he thought it was justified.

Once the mysteries were cleared up and apologies accepted, Reese and Helen started their move into the cottage. Helen would burst into tears at random times and need hugs from Maddy before she could stop crying. She was suffering mentally, and Reese couldn't help her alone. I could see the heartbreak in his eyes as he watched her crumble again and again. I stayed close to Reese as much as possible that day. My heart broke every time I thought about leaving him to go home. I was already planning to beg my mom to let me stay another week instead of touring local universities. Life suddenly felt like it was moving too fast for me, and I needed another week in Kingston to get my head on straight.

I was pacing on the front porch that evening as Sheriff Jordan met with Agnes, Maddy, Helen, and Reese in the kitchen to clarify a few things about the accident investigation. Agnes informed him that she didn't plan to press charges if the culprit was ever found, and she thought his attention was needed elsewhere since violent men in the community kept threatening their families. The Sheriff readily agreed with Agnes before he bid everyone a good evening and headed back to the station. That meeting and the Sheriff's quick compliance confirmed my suspicions about Agnes's influence in Kingston. She wasn't a hillbilly looking for attention; she was a vigilant peacekeeper and knew everybody's dirty secrets.

Reese stepped out of the cottage after the Sheriff left and immediately embraced me. I squeezed him back as he let out an exhausted-sounding sigh. Then we held hands and walked off the porch. We slowly strolled down the dirt drive towards the bridge as the sky turned fiery orange. The crickets and the tree frogs were beginning their evening chorus as we stepped onto the bridge and looked down at the water. Reese leaned on the railing and let out another tired sigh. I rubbed his back, and he moaned in approval.

"Do you really have to leave tomorrow?" he asked.

"It's up in the air at the moment. Mom said she'll think about letting me stay."

"That doesn't sound promising. Either way, I'll be here to see you go or welcome you back."

"Thanks, Reese. I was wondering, despite everything that happened, have you enjoyed your summer so far?"

He straightened up and gave me a huge smile before he leaned in and kissed me. He was still smiling when he drew away and searched my eyes.

"Katie McNeil, you have made this the best summer of my life, and that's saying a lot. I never thought anything could top the previous one."

"Really? Which one was the best before this one?"

"The summer we shared our first kiss under this bridge. I was in love with you long before then, but the kiss made me realize I had something incredible to look forward to... I might actually get to spend my life with you. It was pure infatuation at the time, but that memory kept me out of despair when it felt like my life was ending. Life was hell after we left Kingston. I wished for death daily, and Tod came close to granting my wish a few times. The only thing that kept me from drowning was the thought of one day moving back here and seeing you again. Then it actually happened. God... you have no idea how many times I dreamed about marrying you. I was never joking about that. I..."

He trailed off when he saw the shock on my face.

"Shit.. sorry. That was a lot," he stammered. "You don't have to respond to that. I just wanted you to know."

I grabbed his head and pulled his lips back to mine for a frantic kiss. My heart was pounding like it wanted to explode as we kissed and squeezed each other breathless. There was no way in hell I was going home tomorrow. I would drag Reese to the courthouse in the morning and marry him if it allowed me to stay with him for the rest of the summer. I knew how dumb that sounded, but in the heat of the moment, I would have said yes if he actually asked me to marry him. Agnes was right, my uppity teenage hormones would get me into trouble, and I would likely enjoy it.

The end.