Summer Switch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm certainly not the type to be trying out missionary sex! Just because I want to try cock doesn't mean I'm becoming straight or vanilla or anything!" Cam scoffed at the idea. "But, it does allow me to try out a different role maybe..."

If Jake, Cole, and Nolan had been puppies, they would be frozen in attention, their ears completely perked up, tails wagging. Because of course, the more they talked, the more images flew through their heads, the harder their own cocks got, and the more they needed to know. It was open season on imaginations running wild, but instead of shooting them down, they wanted to catch some to put in a cage to examine in great detail.

"Mmm hmm, like what?" Nolan grinned, nudging her in the arm. And to their absolute shock, Cam actually looked down and blushed, nervously fiddling with her hands in her lap! They exchanged looks, certain that this was a completely new expression they hadn't seen on her face, even while talking about sex (hell, especially while talking about sex) in the history of ever.

"Wow, now you have to tell us!" Jake quipped, leaning forward eagerly.

Cam looked at her three closest friends, all leaning forward, literally on the edge of their seats. She would have laughed at their eager expressions if she weren't so nervous about this. She took a deep breath - she knew these guys, they wouldn't judge her! They'd heard it all, she reassured herself.

"OK. I know you guys are not going to like, react badly. Or blab. Or judge me. But I'd feel better if you promised me you wouldn't do any of those things." Her eyes solemnly met each of her friends'. They all quickly agreed, nodding enthusiastically.

"So you know how I tend to be very... dominating?" Again, silent and attentive nods. "It really suits my style with women, you know? Like I was one of the first who'd figured out I was queer out of all our classmates. So I had more... confidence from the start. And quickly gained more experience than most of them. As for most of the guys at school, well, you've all been getting this experience while I've been busy with the chicks. And I feel like being this awkward blushing virgin is so not my style at all, know what I mean?" Again with the nodding. The guys seemed completely transfixed.

"So one of my fantasies when I picture myself with guys..." she trailed off, noticing her blunder. Thankfully, her friends didn't pick up on it. "Well, I've kinda had these fantasies being dominated. Then I don't have to figure out how to act, I don't have to make decisions in the moment. I can just... be." She looked up nervously, awaiting their reactions.

They kept nodding, their heads getting stuck in the repeated motion as their brains churned furiously. They were clearly trying to be supportive as possible, but it was just as clear they were slightly confused.

"That probably doesn't make sense does it? Are you picturing me just lying there like an unresponsive lump? You are, aren't you!" By laughing along with the description she gave, she was giving them space to not feel embarrassed about their lack of full comprehension.

Meanwhile, their minds were short-circuiting. They didn't know how to picture this scenario because they'd never pictured Cam that way at all! I mean, sure, they'd reconstructed her sex stories in their brains but that felt very generic - they were always clearly on the outside of any scene she described. Whereas this? Picturing Cam with a guy? Doing things that involved parts they actually had, where they could potential picture themselves as an active participant? It was a total mind fuck.

"Hmm..." Nolan tried to puzzle it out, the first to respond from the guys' end. He cleared his throat. "I guess... Yes, I'd say I'm having trouble imagining how that helps your situation. Doesn't being... passive kinda kill the mood?"

"Hopefully not... But who knows if these fantasies will stand the test of reality! I think a huge part of it for me is playing around with the opposite of my current identity. Like you know how they say if a man is super homophobic it might be because he's gay? My fantasies are very... non-PC, very different from my actual feminist views about women and sex, my hatred of like, the slut-shaming culture."

"Yep, still need more deets please!" joked Cole, his hands making the gimme motion in front of her to help keep the mood light.

Cam took a deep breath. Time to 'fess up. She didn't plan to paint a complete picture of her fantasies, just enough to allow them to get the gist. She knew their minds would reject some of her desires too much so she kept her description narrow.

"So um, in this type of fantasy... I picture being like, totally restrained. Literally tied up. And just... completely owned. Used. Lifted, tossed around, ya know? Almost like I'm a sex doll. And beyond the use of a safe word, I'd have no choice but to just follow directions - get fucked any which way, give blow jobs, whatever."

"Holy fuck." breathed Nolan.

"That is... the kinkiest thing ever!" Cole said, his eyes lighting up.

"So hot!" agreed Jake, his sexy teeth biting down into his bottom lip.

She could tell their bodies were completely tense by the taut muscles in their necks, collarbones, and shoulders. She hoped they were genuinely turned on instead of repulsed. She tried to get a peek under the water to see if her friends were sporting boners, but wasn't able to make a clear determination.

"OK so yep, that's what I'm going to be chasing after this summer. Probably won't happen but hey, a girl's gotta dream eh? Shall we go in?" She hopped up over the side of the hot tub and quickly headed for the door to the house. The guys hesitated and she hoped that was a good sign.

"Uh, you go ahead, we'll be there in a bit." Nolan stammered on their behalf.

"OK sure, I'll go grab a shower before bed." She padded off into the house, all eyes on her retreating form, waiting for the door to close so they could process all of this together.

* * * *

"Anyone ready to go in yet?" Cole teased.

Jake looked pointedly at his lap, then at Cole's and Nolan's. "Nope!"

And so, in an explosion of excited and eager chatter, the discussion began. Jake, Cole, and Nolan all confirmed none of them had ever had any notion of this aspect of Cam's sexuality, none had flirted with her in the past or been flirted with. All three guys definitely found Cam really attractive to them on levels other than those previously explored.

"But would one of us ever want to be the guy she's looking to try stuff out with? Do you think she would even want that?" Jake asked the others seriously.

"It's irrelevant! Even if we did or she did, it wouldn't work." Nolan protested, his mind made up.

"Why not?" Cole wanted to know. He had already started picturing himself in the scenarios Cam had described; they were so hot, he couldn't help it!

"You guys are my two of my three closest friends in the world. But even so, I would be crazy jealous of whoever got to be with Cam. Because not only is it the experience of sex with Cam fucking Barrow, desired by nearly all the guys at school and probably more than half the girls! But it's also..." Nolan struggled to explain the sheer magnitude of this event. "OK listen, it's like all the amazingness and taboo of sex with a best friend combined with the hotness of sex with a virgin added to living out this type of insanely sexy domination fantasy! On top of all of that, there's also the limited-time-offer nature of it - this may be her reverse equivalent of everyone else's brief dip into gay experimentation during uni! What if this summer is the only time in her whole life she tries out sex with men and then that's it? Back to women for the rest of her life!"

"Shit, you're right." Jake agreed immediately, his face falling into an expression of disappointment. Yep, Nolan was a genius and he'd put it all together very succinctly. If Cam were a bottle of sweet sweet wine from a famous vineyard, limited edition, one summer only... collectors were surely pay mega moolah for a taste.

"Yes but couldn't those reasons all be counted as points in our favour?" Cole's eyes pleaded with Jake and Nolan to see his point. Also, he still wasn't ready to give up the idea of playing a role in this situation. "Like, do we really want her grabbing some random idiot to try this with? All the points you made Nolan - it's her first time, might be her only time, the fantasy aspect - I'd say that that makes it even more important that it be one of us! Shouldn't this be special? With someone that already cares deeply for her?"

Nolan shook his head "no", standing by his argument but now Jake looked unsure.

"I think it could go either way." Jake allowed. "But really, this is all up to Cam. We can share our opinions but they aren't what counts - and of course we're all fucking biased! I don't think we should try to influence her one way or another. Especially if she does decide it should be one of us. It's totally her choice."

"I can agree to that. No competition over her or any of that bullshit. It could start tearing at our own friendships with each other." Cole replied.

"I agree too." Nolan contributed, also adding, "I want things to keep going as they have been and I think that will show Cam we don't judge her or feel differently. Well I mean, we kinda do feel a bit differently but we shouldn't act like we do."

"Good point." Jake agreed and Cole nodded as well.

"Next on the agenda, do we ever want to dig into the subtle indications this is only one of her fantasies? Or that she's not telling us the whole story?" Cole made a yummy sound like you would after tasting something delicious. "I want to know what else might be locked away in that hot little kinky brain of hers!!"

"Let's not even start - we're already going to be embarrassingly late getting inside. She's going to know that either we were out here gossiping about her or trying to get our boners to deflate!" Nolan pointed out.

"Or both!" quipped Jake.

"Or both." Nolan repeated. The guys grinned at each other and climbed out of the hot tub.

By that time, Cam had already finished her shower and was tucked away in the master bedroom. But she was still awake and heard them come back in. She smiled to herself in the dark of the master bedroom. So far, so good.

* * * *

"Lucky bastard!" Jake commented as Nolan went to take his turn showering and they started opening up their beds in the shared space of the kids' room. It was Nolan's turn for the guest bedroom this time up so he let Jake and Cole shower first in the two available bathrooms before they had to head to their shared sleeping quarters.

"Yah, don't remember the last time I needed a private space as badly as I do tonight!" Cole commented, slipping in between the covers of his bed, one of two twins on that wall. Luckily the cottage had air conditioning so at least they didn't have to cope with the muggy heat of summer nights.

"Tell me about it! Cam's told us about a lot of kinky shit over the past couple years but wow, this tops everything." Jake commiserated as he turned off their light and got into bed as well - he was in one of the two twin beds on the opposite wall. "Goodnight."

"Yah, goodnight. And good luck getting to sleep!" Cole said dejectedly.

"You and me both, dude."

The two friends lay in the silent dark room for a bit, moving restlessly every minute or two. Jake was the first to cave into what seemed like the inevitable jerk-off-while-pretending-to-be-oblivious-to-your-friend-also-jerking-off situation; Cole could hear the rustling of fabric that indicated his friend was getting comfy and getting his cock out. `Thank God!' he thought as he quickly did the same thing. The feel of his strong fist stroking was an immediate relief and he couldn't help let a small moan escape. Soon after, the guys each kicked off their covers, their bodies furnaces of heat production along with all the hormones.

Both guys inserted themselves into Cam's domination fantasy - thinking about what they would do to a woman who had given them carte blanche to use her, to fuck her any way they desired. Both felt guilty about picturing their friend like this, using her imagined body as material to jack off to, but this forbidden quality to their thoughts only served to turn them on more.

Soon they had both abandoned any efforts to censor their noises as it had become too difficult. And why bother? They both knew what the other was doing (and what Nolan was most likely also doing or about to do!). Their eyes had now fully adjusted to the dark room and there was just barely enough light that they could see each other's shadowy forms across the room. When Cole realized he didn't have any tissues handy, he pulled off his shirt so that he could use it. Jake did the same, catching on to the likely motivation for Cole's choice to go topless.

Neither would allow themselves to admit it consciously, but the mutual masturbation session was itself a massive turn on. They were hearing each other's grunts and groans, the squeaks of the mattresses and the simple metal frames; they could sense the movements of busy hands nearby. They could even vaguely smell each other - scents of fresh soap mixed with sweat and arousal; they could hear the sloppy sound of dicks lubricated with pre-cum echoing across the room.

When Cole accidentally uttered "Oh fuck!" as he headed into the home stretch, it was instinctively echoed by a louder groan from Jake, which Cole responded to. Jake felt like they had created their own feedback loop but instead of amplifying more and more noise, they were becoming hornier from the sounds of the other man getting more turned on. By the time they started to orgasm, they were both thrashing and vocalizing as much as they would have with complete privacy - actually, probably even more than given the fact that they'd tapped into the exhibitionist and voyeuristic pleasure of the moment. Jake won the race to come by about 30 seconds - his sharp cries as he emptied himself into his t-shirt pushed Cole over the edge very quickly. They both had very intense and lengthy orgasms.

Laying there afterwards, sweaty and panting, completely aware of each other sexually in a way they hadn't been ever before, they remained silent. To have to verbalize what this experience had awakened would be too threatening to their carefully constructed straight male personas. But within their own minds, they could acknowledge that Cam's fantasy about uncharted sexual territory had led them along in new discoveries of their own.

As they drifted off to sleep, they wondered where this summer might lead them...


12