Summer Switch Ch. 02

Story Info
4 BFFs masturbate & come together (1 woman & 3 men)
15.2k words
4.75
19.5k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qchickie
qchickie
179 Followers

This series was extremely hard to categorize. As a whole, it fits under many categories: Mutual Masturbation, Exhibition/Voyeur, Group Sex, Gay Male, and BDSM. Each Chapter is categorized according to it's most prominent theme.

I've tried to make each chapter work as standalone stories, but it certainly does work best if you read it in order. Here are a few "catch up" details in case you haven't read previous chapters.

Basic plot:

A group of 4 best friends head up to a cottage for the week to celebrate their high school graduations and kick off the summer. They confess their fantasies which leads to a whole ton of exploration and re-evaluation of sexual orientations!

Chapter 1 - Jake and Cole masturbate together thinking about the fantasy Cam has confessed.

A few physical details:

Cam (18) -- 5"8"; white (pale); red hair, slightly wavy, with shaved sides and dyed pink on one side; dark blue eyes; tattoos, piercings, and stretched ears; curvy and fit body; D-cup breasts; soft belly; generous hips.

Cole (18) -- 6'2"; mixed race (white & black); dark brown, neck-length, tightly curled hair; bright blue-green eyes; huge and solid muscular frame; very hairy.

Jake (18) -- about 6"; mixed race (white & First Nations); long dark hair, often braided; chocolate brown eyes; lean swimmer's body; long musician's fingers.

Nolan (19) -- 5'10"; white; blond hair; blue eyes; Greek God/"pretty" looks; impressive physique; smooth skin.

* Any character in any type of sexual situation is AT LEAST 18.

* Story characters don't get STDs or unwanted pregnancies. In real life, use protection.

* In Canada, pot is legal and the legal age for purchasing alcohol is much lower (18 or 19) than in the US.

Chapter 2: Put on a Show

The next morning had a bit of an awkward start when the foursome of best friends was gathered around the table having a late brunch. That is, until Cam broke the ice by mumbling "Jeez you'd think I'd confessed to wanting to murder puppies or something!" around her mouthful of cereal and had everyone laughing.

When Cam left the room for a minute, Cole and Jake teased Nolan excessively for his morning trip to the washing machine with a pile of sheets (but of course didn't mention their own cum-stained t-shirts, stashed away to be laundered later!). They were happy to focus on Nolan, telling him he was so lucky it had been his turn for the guest room during this trip up to the lakeside cottage. It allowed them to pretend that Cam's fantasy confession hadn't pushed them into masturbating anyways, in their shared "kids room" with twin beds on opposite sides of the room.

Their shared experience was already making them feel a little discombobulated, as invested as they were in the "straight male" persona they'd each had all through high school. The fact that Cam had recently admitted she wasn't the 100% lesbian they'd all thought she had been all through high school (and middle school, for that matter!) only added to the feeling that the floor underneath them was shifting, that the stable ground they though they were standing on wasn't quite to sturdy and fixed. It was unnerving, it was unsettling, but there was also an electric undertone of excitement and possibilities. Cam's eagerness to explore her opposite-to-established-sexual-orientation desires must be contagious, because the guys found themselves having more thoughts than usual about pushing their own boundaries.

The day progressed as any other might but there were subtle changes... Cam chose one of her sexier bathing suits, one she seldom wore unless one of her girlfriends joined them at the cottage. It was bright pink, perfectly matching the dyed section of her hair. Showing off her killer curves, the bottom was comprised of boy shorts that were cut very high on the butt. That top was stunning - it had shoelace eyelets holding the front together, with crisscrossing laces cinched tightly at the bottom and getting looser at the top, revealing impressive cleavage. The top was probably supposed to reach a woman's waist but Cam's dramatic curves pushed the material out enough to show a slice of belly.

Throughout the day, the guys struggled to process all these strange new undertones. All these years, Cam had been in the friend zone for the guys. Sure, they had been aware of her as a female of the species (with their current 18 and 19-year-old hormones, there weren't many females around their age that they didn't notice) but their brains had very quickly stashed her into that safe area when they'd seen her with all those girlfriends. Assumed to be completely lesbian, she had been coded "Not for me, 0% chance, move on." right from the start. Now? The idea that she wanted dick this summer - and not just wanted, but would be, in her own words, "chasing it" - still had their minds reeling.

By unspoken agreement, the friends saved any comments or questions for nighttime and the sanctity of the hot tub, where they always had their most personal and intimate conversations. They knew by then, inhibitions would be lowered by the alcohol consumed over the course of the evening, as well as some pot that was passed around. The close proximity to each other's sexy near-nude bodies would also ramp up their horniness enough to override any minor embarrassment, especially as something they were newly aware of (after having been in this state around each other thousands of times over their 6-year friendship).

Cam sensed that the guys were allowing her to settle in before they would try to bring up the topic of her fantasy of being dominated in an organic way. She just had to laugh out loud at their identical expressions of readiness to pounce on such an opportunity.

"Don't bother waiting for the perfect segue - it's fine if you have shit to say about the bomb I dropped on you last night!" she said in her straight-forward way with an affectionate smile. She leaned back in the hot tub seat and raised her feet up in the water in front of her, splashing her toes around, showing off the cute pink and silver polish. "In fact, I'd be shocked if you didn't have follow-up questions and shit."

Once they had this "permission to speak freely" though, none of them knew quite what to say or how to say it. The combination of the day's unusual tension, Cam's hot swimsuit and cute feet, and a ton of remaining arousal from any and all thoughts about Cam's fantasies (and thinking back on the events of the night before, in Jake and Cole's cases) meant that the guys were already semi-hard under the water. Their confusion and arousal was making coherent thought a little trickier. Finally, Nolan appointed himself spokesman for the guys, a typical leadership role for the oldest member of the foursome, and tried to articulate some of what he, Cole, and Jake had discussed about 24 hours before in this very spot.

"I guess we just want to say we love you and support you in whatever you decide to do." He began, checking with Jake and Cole and getting nods of approval that he was on the right track. "And whoever you decide to do it with. But on that note, we're a little worried about you just hooking up with some random guy for something like this. Like, we're concerned not just for your physical safety - what if this guy turns out to be an asshole and doesn't respect your safe word? But also for your emotional well-being. We figured something like this would require a lot of trust."

Cam looked each of the guys in the eyes warmly and continued meeting each of their gazes as she spoke sincerely. "I appreciate that you guys care about me that much. And I appreciate the support. I've given those aspects a lot of thought and desperately hope I'll be able to set up a scenario that's safe for me but also satisfying. I'd rather not wait months or years for it to happen. I had my heart set on this summer. But if it doesn't all come together, I'm not going to push for it to happen under the wrong circumstances. And I think I'll be OK with that rather than be horrendously disappointed or sad. It can stay a fantasy, or I can try out some of my other kinks and leave the rest." She paused and they nodded their understanding. "You really don't think the stuff I've told you so far is like, totally out there?" She nibbled on her lip with a worried expression.

"Absolutely not!" Nolan stated vehemently. The other guys quickly showed their agreement.

"Have you ever done anything like that? Would you ever?" Cam's gaze encompassed all three guys so that it was clear she was asking all of them. They shared a stern look with each other that was a reminder of the agreement they'd made the night before - no jumping up and down to volunteer themselves for the part!

Cole answered first. "I totally would! That sounds crazy hot. None of my girlfriends - or hookups - have ever expressed any interest in any kinky BDSM-type stuff, sadly. But if any did, I'd be all over it in a heartbeat. Plus I'm really strong so I'll be very good at tossing a woman around however she wanted me to!" He flexed a huge bicep.

Jake directed an admonishing look at Cole and raised an eyebrow, his body language saying `Dude, really! Skirting the line...'. Cole had the grace to look slightly sheepish.

"Same for me. I may not have the brute strength..." Jake glared at Cole again for a moment. "...but I have other important qualities that I'm far too humble to mention." As he spoke, he wiggled his long, elegant musician's fingers before lacing them and pushing them in front of him as if he were stretching, then putting them behind his head, leaning back with elbows out wide, showing off toned and lean arms with sexy tufts of dark armpit hair.

Nolan snorted as he watched Jake's actions. So much for their agreement! Cole and Jake reminded him of peacocks strutting around with their bright feathers, hoping to catch the attention of a female of their species. But he couldn't blame his friends - as he'd pointed out, this kind of scenario was a combination of so many extra-hot things, it was worthy of jumping for. It wasn't just a kinky fantasy, it was Cam's first sexual experience with a male, and possible the only time she'd be testing those waters.

Still, he answered honestly, knowing his answer may surprise his male friends. "Hmm, I would say I'd be willing to do it if it was something a girlfriend wanted. But it's actually not something I'm jumping up and down to try. A bit of an unnatural role for me since I tend to be more submissive."

"Oh really?" this peaked Cam's interest and she was happy to not be the only one sharing fantasies. She focused her gaze on Nolan, eyes intense and eager. "Do tell!"

"Not much to tell." Nolan said, ducking his head with a bit of a grin. "But I'd say my girlfriends have tended to be more... in control in the bedroom. Like, remember Tara?"

"Yes! She was crazy sexy." Jake leaned in eager to hear what else Nolan had to tell them. Remembering what Nolan had told them while he was dating her, he knew it would be something good.

"So I think I'd told you guys that she liked being in charge in the bedroom. But what I didn't reveal was that she like, actually tied me down a couple times!"

Cam, Jake and Cole made a chorus of the expected "Oooh!" sounds.

"Wow, that's really hot!" Cole slapped Nolan's shoulder affectionately.

"Did you like it?" Cam was curious to know.

Nolan pretended to have to think about it but secretly, he really had. And had enjoyed other stuff Tara and a couple other chicks had tried. He wouldn't've necessarily asked anyone to take charge but had anticipated that he might be brave enough to seek that out in uni, where no one had any pre-conceived notions about him. "Yah, I guess I did." he confessed. "So there you go Cam, you're not the only one who'd enjoy that type of scenario; I would too."

She smiled widely, glad he had opened up. And of course Jake had to step all over that moment by teasing Nolan: "Oh wow, good to know you want a guy to tie you up and use you any way he wants!"

Nolan just gave him the evil eye. "You know I mean with a chick, asshole!" His voice was louder and assertive, but without any true malice. He gave Jake a good-natured shove which was hard enough to knock him into Cole and splash them both.

"Aww that's too bad, I was looking forward to hog-tying you and tea-bagging your face." Cole had to get in on the teasing.

"Pretty specific fantasy there, Cole! Had that already planned out, eh?" Nolan retorted somewhat acerbically, causing Jake to snort-laugh and mutter "Good one!" to Nolan under his breath.

"OK settle down, kiddies." Cam stepped in as peace-keeper. "And I was also going to say `that's too bad' but unlike Cole," she paused to glare at him for his teasing, "I actually mean it! That's like, fantasy set number two."

"What is? Nolan tied up?" Jake demanded. `Aha', Cam thought, she'd known that would get their attention and also end their bickering. Time to sow a few more seeds...

"Nope, seeing a guy do stuff with a guy."

Nearly a full minute of stunned silence passed. "Damn! You are just full of surprises lately, Missy!" Cole told her, sidling up closer to get the dirt.

"Well, it's really awesome for all of us to be single at the same time and ready to talk about new adventures. When's the last time that's happened?"

"Wow, yah, I hadn't thought about that..." Jake said as they all panned back through the girlfriends-and-casual-relationships roster.

After some calculations and mentions of specific women, arguments about the timing of break-ups and hook-ups, the friends concluded that it had been over two years since all four of them had been single at the same time.

Cam had experienced the greatest number of relationships, as her relationships tended to be more casual experiences (especially with so many bi-curious chicks wanting to experiment and Cam having been so visibly out so early on). Cole and Jake had each had similar patterns but with more serious girlfriends thrown in, spanning just a few weeks here, a few months there, and a decent chunk of the school year maybe once each. Nolan had been single the most but had collected a few good connections over their high school years, tending towards the more longer-term relationships.

"Well, I'm hoping Nolan and I won't be the only ones to share our secrets and desires..." Cam continued. She splashed over to sit closer to him and threw an arm around him in appreciation for his sharing. She secretly hoped this might act as an incentive for the guys to open up further. "There's gotta be some stuff you guys have been thinking about trying... or maybe new stuff you've tried lately?".

Cole and Jake gave each other a sideways glance then faced forward again really abruptly once they realized the other was also doing it.

"I knew it, there was something in the air today beyond just my own confession. What were you two being weird about this morning? Deets, deets!" Cam chanted, splashing her fist on top of the water in front of her. She nestled in closer to Nolan, as if the skin-to-skin contact would help calm her anticipation. Cole and Jake waited a full minute, looking back and forth between each other, Cam and Nolan, and the surface of the water in front of them. Finally, after looking at each other and communicating via non-verbal gestures, they seemed to reach a decision to spill.

"Should I...?" Jake asked Cole, who waved him on, saying "Yah yah, you tell them." The two subconsciously moved closer to each other, not quite mirroring the cuddled-up position Cam and Nolan had taken across from them, but shoulder-to-shoulder; it now felt more like sitting at a 4-top restaurant table instead of each person in their own corner of a hot tub. The water was their table top and Jake and Cole felt glad it was there (and was bubbly) to obscure any below-the-belt reactions they were having as they recalled the events of the previous night.

"It's really your fault Cam, talking about all that kinky stuff last night!" Jake pouted. "Anyways, so here Cole and I were stuck in those damn single beds, no privacy whatsoever. Nolan - you lucky bastard! - got the guest room. So... we just kinda ignored each other and got ourselves off. That's all, no biggie."

Cole pointed a finger in Nolan's face. "And don't you be acting all high and mighty, sir! We know you did the same thing, you just had the advantage of a private room." Nolan looked embarrassed, sinking a little lower in the water and blushing.

He wished he had planned ahead better for the grand finale of his jerk-off session; it was just that he had come so fast - and so much! It had been really unexpected. His orgasm had rushed towards him so quickly that before he could react, he was shooting all over himself and the sheets. He felt a bit better knowing Cole and Jake hadn't been able to resist getting off either. And he felt grateful they weren't teasing him by asking about what side of Cam's domination fantasy he'd inserted himself into, given what he'd just revealed a few minutes ago. He suspected they had pictured themselves in a different role.

Cam looked closely at Jake and Cole's faces. There was a little more to the story than they were letting on, but she wouldn't push it. She realized how fragile a straight male ego could be when it came to anything in the vague vicinity of sex with other guys even present.

"Wow that's hot!" she said out loud. "I know what I'll be getting off to tonight!"

And of course Jake and Cole played off of her comment, keeping the humour going to cover up the mix of confused feelings they were having over the incident. "Well, happy to have been of assistance there, but of course it doesn't come anywhere close to your gay fantasy, sorry." Jake commented.

"That's OK, I'll embellish." Cam replied, tapping a finger to her lips as if she were thinking and plotting. Her eyes flickered over their bare chests, down what she could see of their hairy legs and rugged feet under the water. She laughed at the slightly nervous looks on Jake and Cole's faces. "What? You guys don't appreciate me using your likeness in my mental script?"

"Uhh..." they both stammered nervously.

"Well that's hypocritical, don't'cha think?" she asked, pointing out "I'm willing to bet I was in your minds' eyes last night since it was my new fantasy that inspired this jerk-off sesh, right?"

After a beat of silence, Jake held his hands up. "OK, I'll cop to that." His bright smile and warm brown eyes said `I'm too sexy to be mad at'. With Cam's flirty tone, the air was now humming with sexual tension. It was so new, the guys felt completely tangled up in it, paralyzed with this strange combination of arousal and anxiety. They feared saying or doing the wrong thing, which they were sure would result in having this wonderful new energy, this sparkling web of possibilities, vanishing into thin air.

"Cole, you too?" Cam's smile was welcoming and accepting, demonstrating she wouldn't be upset if his answer was in the affirmative.

"Hell yah, and I'm not going to apologize for that! Having kinky friends is awesome. You really had us revved up..."

"Nolan, what about you?" Cam asked, her tone bossy.

"The scene you set up was definitely very front-and-centre in my mind. Your descriptions were very umm... descriptive? I definitely don't know anyone else who's quite so kinky!" He hoped that no one noticed that he wasn't quite confessing to the same thing Jake and Cole had.

"Hmm well why don't I continue to give my... let's call it my `sex doll' fantasy - I'll give it some further thought." Cam told them. Reading between the lines and considering their own conversation, the guys all interpreted this as meaning she hadn't yet decided who she would cast in the role of her dominant sex partner. "But in the meantime..." She dunked her hair in the hot tub before standing up and pushing it all back from her face, a gesture that could have been perfectly innocent or intended to be sexy but ended up being completely hot regardless. "Jake and Cole, would you guys be willing to contribute to my gay fantasy just the tiniest little bit by recreating your communal jerk-off session?"

qchickie
qchickie
179 Followers