Summer Switch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake could only gasp and moan his pleasure, feeling as though he was drowning in all the amazing sensations. It was difficult not to let his eyes roll back in his head but he wanted to capture the scene visually so he could remember this forever. His sexy friend, eagerly bobbing on his cock, his whole body getting into the motions with curved spine and his ass wiggling slightly in the air. Jake's penis had that banana curve to it's length of over 7 inches, but at least both the shaft and helmet were relatively slim; like Nolan, he was circumcised. It took Jake several minutes before he felt he could string together enough words to let Nolan know how much he was loving this.

"Sooo good... Best cocksucker ever!" Jake told Nolan in between his continued moans. Nolan's gorgeous blue eyes briefly fluttered with arousal. "Mmm hmmmm..." Nolan moaned in response, surprised by his reaction to the word. His noises sent vibrations through Jake's dick that only added to the pleasure.

"Oh, you like that eh?" Jake teased, his right hand running down Nolan's body beside him, grabbing the closest ass cheek at the end of his long stroke.

"Uh huh." Nolan stopped just long enough to say before diving back in, angling closer so that Jake could reach more of his body.

"You like being a slut for me?" Jake ran his hand down Nolan's back again, finishing with an ass grab that pulled his cheeks apart slightly.

"Mmm hmm!"

"Like last night, waving this sexy-as-hell ass at me..." Jake's hand travelled down to Nolan's ass again, enjoying the smooth expanse of skin. He ran his hand underneath to briefly fondle Nolan's balls and gently brush up against his cock. Gravity was fighting over the high level of arousal as Nolan knelt over Jake, with his cock caught partway between dangling between his thighs and being fully tucked up against his abdomen.

Nolan continued to moan and wiggle, clearly expressing how much he was loving Jake's touch and the dirty talk; this stuff had been on his list of kinks and turn-ons for sure.

"God, you should've seen yourself! So good at acting slutty. I couldn't resist touching you. I barely resisted rubbing right against you when I came." Jake confessed. Nolan moaned in surprise, his eyes fluttering and his own cock twitching and leaking another drop of pre-cum, which Jake certainly noticed. He ran his hand over Nolan's ass and then moved to the front to grasp his dick. With his thumb, he smeared the tip with the new liquid, blending it with the saliva that remained from his blow job.

Once Nolan was able to drag himself away from Jake's cock for a moment, he looked up and met his friend's eyes a smile playing at his lips. "Really?" he asked, somewhat surprised. Even with everything they had discussed over the course of the day, admitting some of the homoerotic thoughts that had surfaced during their group masturbation session the night before, Jake hadn't yet admitted such a specific craving. Nolan's eyes shimmered with hope but his expression also indicated he was scared this was too good to be true. His fear was so deep that he still worried that Jake would pull back and reject him, even with all they had eagerly explored together, even with their current position - Nolan in process of giving a blow job with Jake's hand currently jacking him off.

"Oh yeah. Scared the shit outta me..." Jake said affectionately. After releasing his grip on Nolan's dick, he sat up partway, shoved some pillows behind his back to recline against the headboard, and pulled Nolan towards him. Nolan came eagerly, straddling Jake and laying himself on top so they could meet at their lips as well as at their dicks. Jake's reclined position meant that Nolan was laying on top with his full body weight and they both moaned at the sensation of having their naked bodies pressed so close together. "This sexy ass had me thinking all sorts of new thoughts." He kissed Nolan energetically, pressing his tongue into his mouth. He wrapped his arms around Nolan's back, encouraging him to splay his legs out to the side so that Jake could continue stroking his ass. Nolan, meanwhile, placed his hands near Jake's shoulders and neck, occasionally stroking his warm skin.

When the first shift of their hips slid their naked cocks together, both men gasped and felt a quick gush of pre-cum. They groaned as their brains tried to process the incredibly new and extremely erotic sensation of their cocks rubbing together in the slippery area between their bodies. Nolan had the added sensation of Jake gently stroking his ass cheeks, driving him crazy. As they continued to kiss, their hips jerked awkwardly until they found a rhythm that worked.

Jake enjoyed the soft tight skin of Nolan's ass cheeks. Allowing himself to get lost to the moment of their make-out session, to go where his body was leading, he allowed his long fingers to gently trace Nolan's crack, pausing ever so briefly at his rosebud on each pass. Nolan shivered each time Jake paused at his entrance, each time wondering `Will he?'.

When Jake pulled away to nibble at his ear, Nolan was surprised to also feel Jake's finger pressed into his mouth. Quickly realizing what Jake wanted, he sucked at it, covering it with copious amounts of saliva. He found that the feeling of being super slutty for this man - his friend-turned-lover - was driving his arousal even higher. Nolan did the same with the second finger that was offered to him to suck on. And the next time Jake traced those fingers down Nolan's crack, he didn't have to wonder. Instead, he arched back with a long moan as he felt his ass penetrated by a man for very the first time.

"Oh fuck... Jake." moaned Nolan. With Jake continuing to thrust his hips, to lick and nibble at his neck, and to slowly work that first finger in, Nolan felt like he couldn't do much else but hold on so he didn't float away. He gripped the side of Jake's neck with one hand, his strong shoulder with the other. Nolan's body felt as limp as a noodle in some areas, taught as a high-wire in others.

"Hmm, I like it when you're a little puddle of horniness for me." Jake said as he started to pump that first finger slowly in and out. "I definitely loved it last night when you were a total slut for me."

"Yesss..." Nolan barely managed to slur, feeling pretty damn incapable of actual coherent speech. Jake kept on grinning, enjoying every moment of turning this perfectly gorgeous guy into an absolute mess of neediness. He removed the first finger, causing Nolan to make an almost whiny sound of protest which converted itself into another moan as the first finger returned with a second one added.

"So remember I'm new at this..." Jake teased, starting to move both fingers gently, experimentally, scissoring them in and out to slowly stretch Nolan.

"Ha!" Nolan managed to scoff weakly in between his other vocalizations.

"...so just let me know when I find the right spot." Jake continued, probing with his fingers to find the amazing gland that Nolan had described as feeling so good. Suddenly Nolan reacted with a huge shudder and a keening moan. "Or, you know, do that." Eyes wide, filled with joy at his newfound powers, Jake kept moving his fingers, occasionally rubbing over that inner bump and watching Nolan's expressions of bliss. Nolan's hip thrusts became much less controlled and his grip on Jake was very tight; he could no longer open his eyes even for a second.

"Please... I... fuck..." Nolan was muttering incoherent pleas, some directly into Jake's mouth as his lover tried to kiss him - a failed attempt since all Nolan could do was pant and babble with a slack jaw and open mouth. But they both enjoyed breathing in each other's breath, foreheads pressed firmly together, sweat making everything more slippery.

Banding his left arm across Nolan's back to press them closely together, Jake gripped his hand around Nolan's neck, where he could feel his friend's pulse racing frantically. Jake increased the pace of his pumping fingers, curving them to rub against Nolan's prostate with every thrust. He kissed down Nolan's jaw to nibble his earlobe and then growled "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

Nolan instantly fell apart, the combination of Jake's words and actions flinging him over the edge without much warning. His hips moved wildly as his cum shot out, rapidly covering their abdomens. Jake had to hold himself back from coming as well, his cock now sliding easily through the tight area between their bodies, slippery with Nolan's jism. He could feel every pulse of Nolan's cock as it came. Nolan desperately searched for Jake's lips so that his lover's mouth could absorb some of his moans and cries as he finished shooting.

Once his flurry of movements ceased, Nolan allowed his head to flop onto Jake's chest, breathing hard. Jake helped him come down, slowly letting his right hand disengage from Nolan's tight tunnel. His left hand stroked Nolan from the top of his blond head to the bottom of his tingling ass cheek for several minutes as Nolan recovered from his frantic orgasm.

"I can't believe you've never done any of that before!" Nolan eventually raised his head to open his eyes and look right into Jake's.

"Well, I have dreamed about it a time or two... and that was just last night!" Jake confessed, watching Nolan's smile broaden in a way that lit up his face. He couldn't help dragging him close for another kiss. "Fuck you're so hot."

"That's you." Nolan argued. "And speaking of dreams, there's something from one of mine I wouldn't mind trying." He started to slowly lift himself off of Jake, shifting to the side.

Jake's warm brown eyes twinkled mischievously. "Mmm, I like the sound of that."

"Yum. Let me go get a towel for this..." Nolan got off the bed and waved a hand at Jake's messy chest.

"Seems only fair that I get cum all over me after covering you in mine last night." Jake commented, enjoying the glorious sight of Nolan's naked ass as he walked away to peak out the doorway and reach into the nearby linen cupboard; then he soaked up the sight of Nolan returning with towel in hand, soft cock swinging deliciously ahead of him.

"Yah... it was a huge turn-on for me to be marked by you." Nolan said, bowing his head a bit shyly at his confession as he wiped up Jake's stomach. He raised his eyes to meet Jake's with a clear effort to be confident, to ask for what he desired. "But as much as I loved having your cum all over my body, tonight I want your cum down my throat."

Jake swallowed, and Nolan enjoyed the lust-filled look in his eyes. "Oh yah?"

"Uh huh. I never got to finish giving you a blow job 'cuz you distracted me." Nolan's eyes crinkled with humour at his mock chiding.

"Are you complaining?" Jake asked, grinning back at his new lover.

"No, that was incredible... but it's time to get back to this yummy cock." Nolan's expression was determined as he turned around and climbed between Jake's legs on the bed, spreading them farther apart to make room for himself. He lowered his head to Jake's crotch to continue the blow job he'd been partway through before getting so deliciously distracted. This time, he even kept his ass out of Jake's reach to avoid having that distraction happen again. Jake's dick was still as hard as steel, standing up at attention as Nolan ran a hand down to the base.

"I'm determined to take you into my throat, swallow around you." Nolan said seriously, enjoying the feel of Jake's cock twitching at his words. He looked at it intently, as he would one of his chemistry lab experiments, analyzing and planning.

"Oh God, that would be amazing Nolan. But remember we're new at this. I don't want to hurt you." Jake watched him with affection, his brown eyes warm but serious. He brushed some of Nolan's hair out of his eyes and left his hand there to caress the messy head full of blond hair.

"I'll be slow and careful." Nolan promised. Deciding he had done enough sizing up, he kept a hand at the base of Jake's cock and started his licking near his fingers and moved up towards the tip; there, he sucked up the pre-cum that had gathered and licked right into the slit, searching for more to fill his brand new addiction. Jake's hand grasped his hair more firmly and Nolan found that he loved it, just as he had revelled in the feel of Jake's hand on his ass the night before. The touches urged him to return to his slutty self and he tongued the ridge of Jake's slim head.

Wiggling his body to ensure he was in a stable position, his left hand supporting the weight of his upper body, he hovered over Jake's cock while his right hand firmly grasped it and pointed it at the ceiling. Slowly he lowered his mouth, only allowing his lips to close around the shaft when he was down past the head, sucking firmly on the return trip.

Jake made a sound that was a plea, a whine and a moan all in one. He was captivated by the scene in front of him, unable to tear his eyes away from Nolan's face - creamy flawless skin, lips rosy and puffy from all the unexpected friction, eyes so clear and bright a blue Jake found himself thinking of ridiculous comparisons (like the lake on a bright summer day...) to memorize the shade at that moment. He was glad Nolan kept his grasp firm so that he wouldn't give in to the temptation to buck his hips upwards. He knew that he wanted to fuck Nolan's throat and face someday, and he knew that Nolan would probably love it, but today wasn't that day.

Nolan repeated the process, aiming to get a little more of Jake in his mouth each time. Jake found the cycle so arousing - first the heat of Nolan's mouth, then the pressure of his lips, the unbelievably amazing sensation of the wet suction. He gritted his teeth to hold steady against the temptation to either chase Nolan's mouth to prolong each upstroke or to pull Nolan's head back down immediately by his hair. "Fuck that is so hot Nolan. You feel amazing." he said in a low, hushed tone.

Nolan soaked up Jake's encouragement, addicted to the feeling of pride that came with pleasing this man. He reached the point where Jake's cock was bumping the back of his throat with each pass now. It was time to try what he was craving, remember what he had learned from his online research this afternoon. On the next trip pulling back up, slurping at Jake's cock and twirling his tongue around the head, he took the opportunity to glance at his lover.

Jake's eyes were fixed on his face, looking so hungry and lustful that it made Nolan shiver. "Nolan..." he croaked out, his voice breaking a little. Nolan stopped his bobbing, pausing with the flat of his tongue connected to the underside and Jake carded his hands through Nolan's hair. "Are you going to...?" Nolan nodded several times, each dip of his head bringing his lips back in contact with the very tip of Jake's dick. "Then hold my hips. I - I can't -" Jake felt like he could hardly talk, hardly breathe, he was so on the edge but concern for Nolan had him forcing out enough words to convey his message.

Nolan understood and nodded. "Don't worry, we won't hurt me." he reassured. But he also did as Jake asked and placed the heel of each hand on Jake's hip bones. This led to losing his grasp of Jake's dick; it flopped down to Jake's stomach, stamping a spot of spit and pre-cum on his skin. Jake started to unclench his fingers from Nolan's hair to take over the job of positioning his shaft, but discovered he didn't need to. Nolan had started licking up from base to tip and, sliding forward, he scooped up the head of Jake's cock with his mouth. He started taking more, his mop of blond hair sliding down Jake's stomach. When he lifted his head up, he brought his mouthful of cock with him, so that he could lock eyes with Jake once more.

"Fuck, Nolan, so good." As they watched each other, Jake's eyes fluttered with the effort to stay open. He wanted to take in this sight in front of him, keep it in his memory banks forever. Nolan resumed his previous pattern but kept his lips permanently attached to Jake's shaft, still sucking on the upstroke. Nolan was turned inside out with lust from the feel of Jake's hips moving in his hands and the sight of Jake's open mouth, panting and moaning; he wished he could let go so that Jake could fuck his mouth but gripped tighter with his fingers instead.

Gathering up his courage, he pressed the tip of Jake's cock to the back of his throat, breathed in deeply through his nose, and tried to swallow. It took a few tries, but he felt Jake's cock entering his throat as he heard Jake's high-pitched cry from the new sensation of tightness all around his shaft. Once he was partway in, it was easier to continue forward, right until his nose was pressed against Jake's skin.

Jake continued keening, his hips uncontrollably bucking against Nolan's hands; he was overwhelmed, drowning in the pleasure. The realization that he was thrust so deeply inside his best friend's body was already giving his brain an orgasm; he knew he would not be able to hold off his physical reaction much longer. "Nolan! I -" he tried to start to explain how close to the edge he was.

Nolan moved up and down a few more times before pulling off with a gasp. "Oh fuck Nolan..." Jake gasped, shocked and now feeling adrift from the change in sensations. His cock felt almost cold, craving the immersive warm wetness of Nolan's throat. "You gonna come?" Nolan asked him, smiling while he caught his breath a little. Jake could only nod, releasing Nolan's hair to cup his cheek and stroke his soft skin. Nolan smiled at the gesture and then was slurping him up again, descending more quickly this time and swallowing Jake's cock into his throat much more easily. Jake cried out again, almost shouting with the intense pleasure.

Nolan moaned with happiness at having reached this place, pulled out of his wildest dreams and into bright all-senses reality. The vibration of his vocal chords up through his throat was enough to rocket Jake towards his orgasm at top speed. He shouted out a babbled combination of words, mostly comprised of swearing and Nolan's name. His right hand gripped Nolan's hair once more and his hips bucked as the first volley of cum shot down Nolan's throat. Nolan didn't have the physical strength to hold the larger man down completely and quickly pulled back, keeping the tip of Jake's cock in his mouth. He quickly shifted his right hand to pump Jake's dick through the remaining shots. He swallowed most of those middle shots and allowed the last couple to fill his mouth and seep out the edges to drip down Jake's shaft.

Once Jake's jets of cum had stopped, Nolan released his cock from his mouth and started licking everywhere the cum had spilled. He bathed Jake's softening cock with his tongue, tongued his ball sack, belly, and anywhere else that needed it. Once every patch of skin was completely clean and Nolan had swallowed every last drop he could, he lay down next to the exhausted heap of boneless limbs that was Jake.

Even though his body felt like jello, Jake managed to pull Nolan tightly to his side, arms around his friend's shoulders. Skin shuddering with aftershocks, he sucked in air and allowed his heartbeat to slow. It took several minutes until his body was calm enough for him to speak.

"Holy shit. Now who's playing at being new? Are you positive you've never done that before?" Jake turned towards Nolan with a teasing grin, kissing his forehead with a playful smack of his lips. Nolan grinned up at him and Jake couldn't help loving the combination... That smile. This sexy man. Best friends and now they would always have this connection of being the person the other had lost their gay virginity to. He felt like the luckiest bastard on earth.

"I think I'd remember if I had!" Nolan stuck out his tongue. "Porn and internet research goes a long way, I guess." He leaned into Jake's touches as he enjoyed having his shoulders rubbed and his hair pushed out of his face. They were both a sweaty mess and still slightly sticky but could not have cared less.