Summer Switch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, fuck, that was incredible. Seriously can't wait for tomorrow night." Jake made a mental note to make time to do his own research tomorrow and even squeeze in a little porn if he could - maybe he and Nolan could watch it together, he mused.

"Mmmm, yes... we will put on a good show for sure." Nolan had really enjoyed playing a slutty role during his past exhibitionist scene the night before and he suspected it would be similar regardless of what he was doing, even if actual sex was on the table.

"Wanna shower or just pass out?" Jake stretched his arms beyond where they were around Nolan, wiggling his fingers and making a fist and relaxing it again to shake everything out.

"I vote for passing out. You'll stay then?" Nolan's eyes had that hopeful look in them again as he stared up from his comfy spot, head resting on Jake's shoulder.

"Hell yes. I'll bet we can figure out something interesting to do with our morning wood. Or midnight wood." Nolan could tell Jake was already scheming and he grinned at the thought.

"OK but we've got a lot of prep work to do to get ready to act out Cam's fantasies. It's gonna be another few crazy sexy days!" Nolan reminded Jake, as they arranged the sheet around each other, draped low around their hips and leaving their bare chests exposed to the hands that were tempted to touch and stroke, even as they started to drift off.

"True. If this was just our warm-up, we're gonna die of hotness." Jake gave Nolan another squeeze as their tired bodies settled into the most comfortable sleeping positions.

"But what a way to go..." Nolan mumbled contentedly into the skin of Jake's chest where his lips seemed to want to spend the night.

The two friends were asleep within a few minutes, bodies limp and relaxed, still wrapped around each other. Their dreams were predictably full of sexy possibilities for the fantasy nights the whole group of best friends had ahead of them.

* * * *