All Comments on 'Summer Teen Seduction'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

What a delightful entry for the Summer Lovin' Story contest! I love your fascination with anal play, Jasmine, and your description of the older/younger woman interaction was as stimulating as ever. 5 stars for this, and my best wishes for success in the competition. You deserve to win!

Rainyday493Rainyday4938 months ago

Never stop, just never stop...

AliceGeeAliceGee8 months ago

Deliciously wicked but in a very sexy and arousing way. Would really appreciate a follow up with the involvment of both mothers and daughters even to the point that mothers and daughters partnered up for a little incestuous fun. Five well deserved stars.

walt555walt5558 months ago

Loved it, im going to need the other mom daughter story soon though lol

gunmakergunmaker8 months ago

Wonderfully Sexy!

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheila8 months ago

I would have liked a little more seduction and teasing, but it is such a hot premise it doesn't really matter in the long run. Your stories are amazing!

louiseacdlouiseacd8 months ago

came in my panties reading this omg

ReadytedyReadytedy8 months ago

Another great story. You've left us hanging so it appears ch.2 is in the works. We can't wait to read it. 5 stars but it deserves more.

namidaboshinamidaboshi8 months ago

Chapter 2 soon please. The fun is just getting started.

HargaHarga8 months ago

It's nice to see that even women can be slimy, rapy, anal loving asshats too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Another, perfect, pussy drenching tale, horny MILF has her way with an innocent, unaware (dim) teenager, God, I wish I was that lucky (now and when I was a teenager, but not one of my neighbours were remotely sexy, it took until I was in my twenties before I was lucky enough to eat a drippy pussy) Loved how it ended, with our MILF's daughter, rushing in having been seduced as well, potential for another story here. 5 stars naturally.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, but I bailed from this story a few paragraphs in. I just couldn’t read another Secret Lesbian Club story. You’ve beaten that storyline to death already. I’m sure after six hundred plus stories, it’s difficult to come up with new material, but your reputation demands better.

Because I didn’t read it, I didn’t rate it so I shouldn’t hurt and score you get.

Slow down, take a break and remember, quality over quantity my dear.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Flip the script, change Rebecca to Ron, and using the description provided by the author, I’ll take this to court and get a conviction for sexual assault.

Also, is Harvard the only university in America 🙄

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My dick is so hard I need to relieve myself. Well done. My bucket list includes two lesbians and myself eating each other both in pussy’s and asses. I love eating cum and pleasing my partner. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A follow-up with Madge and Lorraine and then a third with all four would be great! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Predictable and rushed, three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am going to beat a dead horse here since I have seen this point in many comments before. So here goes, I wish your dialogue was not so repetetive, and especially so cheesy or corny. It reminds me of the dialogue of another prolific writer here, Senzei. Very cheesy.

That said, to steal one of your phrases, this is outstanding. I can not help but give it a five star rating, despite the dialogue. You are a great technical writer, and are masterful at devising new and exciting scenarios and circumstances. It is no wonder you have so many fans and such high ratings.

I have been on this site a couple years now and have read a good deal of your stories and others' stories. I disagree with those I see claim you are past your prime and your older stories are better. I see more of an ebb and flow. Some are, some are not. No one hits a home run with every story. Your consistency though, trends to good stories.

So I shall continue to scan for your stories when I come here. Your inability, or refusal, whichever, to finish a story can be annoying. Two Mistresses, Best of Both Worlds, Kinky Tales, and Turning Contest come to mind. Though you have kept up with 1950s/1960s. And your dialogue, once again, is as cheesy as they come. But, my stars, your innovation and creativity are phenomenal, and I will always be happy reading a story with your byline.

FoshickerFoshicker8 months ago

Is there a series that introduces Rebecca and Madge? Would love to read about the lesbian social club? This was a great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Definately need at least one follow-on story... Madge telling Rebecca in detail how she brought Lorraine in to bi fun. Also who are the other two moms in the group... Mrs Jasmine Walker (HS English Teacher) and Mrs Nicole Roberts (Pastor's Wife)?

burrito54burrito548 months ago

awesome work again, Keep it up. will there be morein the series ?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes8 months ago

Hot! Sexy! Erotic! Five stars!

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyx8 months ago

We need more of this four new characters I loved them <3

ArtickArtick8 months ago

Lorraine and Madge encounter next pls ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can we pls have Lorraine & Madge seduction story, I bet that could as hot as this one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Marvelous - a delight as always!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid128 months ago

Great story! Could continue this one!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

657. Rather unbelievable, but hot. Nothing better than the seduction of a teen by a MILF. Ended too soon. Need the teens to get together, and the moms, and then all four together. Still don’t know what is so special about fucking with a dildo, but it creates a hot tale.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4208 months ago

Great story. 5***** silk.

DarkSollatDarkSollat8 months ago

I had my reservations seeing the short description, but I greatly enjoyed the reading. I like your hasty style and kinky imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I came hard

Daxdenny11Daxdenny115 months ago

Once again......fantastic!

taco1085taco10854 months ago

amazing and wonderful story

Vtsecrets2691Vtsecrets26913 months ago

Damn, that's hot as hell

Catcher78Catcher7813 days ago

Wow. Hard to text one handed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...