All Comments on 'Summer Time'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Such a good mommy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My fathers a lucky man - he said

If my mother was redheaded, 41, frustrated..I'd grab my big dick and ram it straight up her arse and listen to her scream out in pain.

Any woman of her age needs to get fucked hard in the arse as often as possible, because a gaping mum is a happy (and sore) mum. The SLUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

I hope, that was only the beginn of summer time stories

from an author with great empathy.

Please, keep going.....

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
More

I really liked your story, and hope to read more about their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Absolutely fucking excellent story - first class!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
great

for sure one o f the better ones , sounded real (was it) certainly well written , kept me hot the entire time

i wnat some more

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Well written and well edited

I hope that there is more to the story.

How the lovers interact when her husband comes home, and how she feels with her stud of a son wanting to be inside of her any chance he can get.

A sweet storyline that flowed smoothly and was a pleasure to read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved this story,

it was so well told, unhurried and very erotic. I have long watched for your stories and was surprised that you weren't on my favorites list. I have rectified that. Thanks for the story and I second the motion for more to come.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 13 years ago

Jack...this was an amazing story. Alot of times a three page story is taken up mostly by fuck, ohhs, aaahs, my dick is a foot long and i cum gallons. This was a very well done story. You took the time to progress thru with what could really happen and how. I have to say that it seems you definitely took pride in presenting the story. The build up and sex between them was smokin, well done. Besides enjoying the story content, cumming along with them was definitely good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

I haven't rated a story a five in a long time, but this was without a doubt a five star story. Hope you continue it.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonover 13 years ago

I like that mom is a redhead. I like the tongue kissing between mother and son. I like the steady purpose of Raymond in his advances on his mother. I like the description of Raymond's cock first penetrating into his mother's pussy and later Jennifer riding her son. I really like that it is a mother and son fucking each other, not making love. If there was one thing I thought was lacking was that I would prefered their relationship as mother and son to have been noted more often during their sex acts. That it is a mother and son fucking is what makes it a hot story.

venus_canvenus_canover 13 years ago

Extremely well written - the "courtship", the hesitation and finally the abandon!

Wow, just very nicely painted with words.

Venus

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
H O T !!!

I loved it. Definitely a Five Star effort. Thanks.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 12 years ago
from Jack to Jack

I absofuckinglutely [?] loved it ! keep up your unique style!

surenderme08surenderme08almost 12 years ago
Oh My

Really sexy and sweet too. Keep up the good work. Very well written certainly worth the 5 I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a terrific story

I love it when the barriers between a mother and her boy come tumbling down and they do what they've wanted to do for a long time--fuck each other's brains out. Like so many mature ladies, this mother is dissatisfied with her hubby. He's getting on in years and when they screw it's the same old, same old. Her big strong good-looking boy Raymond, though, is something else. He's a very fit young guy, funny and smart, and his mom knows he's packing something in his pants that's a real mommy-pleaser. Raymond, like plenty of sons, is intrigued by what his mother's got hidden--waiting--between her voluptuous legs. When he's around his mom he gets hard, and seeing him hard, mom gets wet. It's inevitable, the boy grins and introduces his big stiff prick to his mother's mommy-hole, and mom understands why a son's big prick is called "Mother's Salvation." Raymond enjoys himself up his mom's twat, and understands why a mother's twat is called her son's playground. He's having lots of boyish fun in his playground, and he makes a great big puddle in it. That's okay, that's what his mother's twat is for. Up his mommy's cunt is where a boy's creamy semen belongs.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the best stories you have written,please keep up the great work. This was not only a great story but also well written ..............Thanks...LAROC

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

This one of you best but I am still waiting for the return of "Her Pass" it was your best work so far.

jack30341jack30341over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks very much. Yes, will re-post. Want me to edit it or just put it up as before?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story

A true love all mothers and sons should experience

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
More please

A loving and sexy story like this needs to go on for more than one roll in the hay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very badly written..

Just bad, the plot is horrid if you can call that a plot. This story was extremely confusing and hard to read at times. You need to focus alot more on context and sentence structure.

69licklover6969licklover69over 5 years ago
reminded me of my first time with aunty

i thought it was great .so ignore the annon comments.it flowed well and had me hooked from the start.

ive also taken great pleasure in reading most of your other contributions.hopefully there are plenty more planned

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

masterful

jack30341jack30341about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I've thought about going back and taking another shot at this one.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind97 months ago

You can't let it just hang there! I can easily see this mother and son intimate relationship going on and on. Possibly the mother pursues the son in his bed once her husband either goes to work or out to play golf the following morning. Hopefully, the son is rewarded for initiating their mother son with benefits relationship by having unleashed his mother's insatiable lust for his young cock.

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy20045 months ago

What a great love story. Will you write another chapter? 5 stars. Job well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1893 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...